An Alien Way to Learn

Story Info
Lariana becomes a teacher for a curious creature.
4.4k words
3.93
12.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first tendril began to snake its way around her arm, winding the infinitely tiny tip about in her limp fingers before sliding its way smoothly along her palm and twisting about her wrist, looping smoothly around and around as it slowly moved towards her. She could see its rough, slightly translucent skin, but it felt as soft as water thanks to the thick layer of clear fluid that clung all over it, leaving a trail of the stuff on her skin wherever it touched. Lariana watched it in muted horror, only able to see it thanks to the fact that her head had rolled to its side when she'd collapsed here. Already she could feel the soft touches of the other tentacles as they snaked over her legs and other arm, moving about in a writing mass, a mass that was the alien creature's body.

Stumbling along the path at breakneck speed, Lariana ran. The flames radiated an intense heat that she could still feel on the back of her neck, despite the fact that she was some several hundred metres away now. She turned back over her shoulder as she ran, gazing in utter horror at the edge of the thick line of trees as the orange glow of the inferno roared among them. She turned back, but she was too late to miss the small dent in the ground. Feeling her foot plummet into it, she stumbled, regained her balance, then lost it again and toppled to the ground, her chest ramming into the dirt and forcing the air from her lungs. Regathering herself, she got up to run again, but not two steps later found herself dipping into another ditch. This one was deeper, and caught her leg. Thrashing it about frantically to free the grass root that must be looped over her boot, a sudden, frightened yelp escaped her lips as she felt a sting of pain in her ankle. Then, in an instant, the small 'ditch' she'd stepped into deepened, and she felt her weight driving her downwards into the earth.

The soft pink tendril that was only one of many of the creature's limbs snaked its way around her arm, climbing higher. It seemed to squash underneath her limp arm against the ground with ease, as if there were no solid bits anywhere inside the thing, despite Lariana being able to see the intricate network of coloured veins and sticks and whatever else this thing had inside it through the semi-transparent skin. Several long tubes of muted purple, blue, yellow and pink ran down the inside, clinging together, deep inside the tentacle's width, thicker and stronger than the others around them. They seemed to go all the way up to the tip, but where they came from or what they did, she had no clue. They seemed to pulse - but that was just the light, and her blurry vision. Right?

The limb worked around her arm, reaching her shoulder. She could feel it finding more body, the tiny little tip touching her gently as it felt her, like the elongated feelers of an insect moving back and forth. It had gone under her brown country fire service shirt through the sleeve, and now all she could see was the thickness of the alien limb as it slowly moved deeper into her personal space. If she hadn't been rendered completely immobile, save for her soft, shallow breathing, she'd have gasped as she felt the coolness of the slicked tentacle slipping across her chest, finding her breast in its way and sliding effortlessly around it. She felt it scoop underneath her bosom, then push itself through her cleavage, snaking across her chest as it sought god knows what. She could feel the cool wetness of its lubricated skin as it rubbed off between her tits, wetting her bra.

It moved upwards, and although she couldn't see it, she could feel it on her neck, sensing what was there, seemingly pausing to smell everything inside her. Apparently, it liked it. A moment later, it moved on, sliding quickly up her neck and onto her head, the limb wrapped under her breast thickening as the tip moved further away from where it had been. She could feel it, that tiny little end flicking about, touching her, moving over her skin as if it were an alien snake, smelling her, sensing her. Down her body, she could feel the other tentacles wrapping around her arms and legs, snaking up her body, albeit slower than this first one was, as if content to let their companion seek out their prize on her body.

Lariana rushed downwards, her body bouncing about on the uneven ground. She felt several stabs of pain as rough rocks and bits in the ground caught her skin, but she couldn't stop to check on them. She slid downwards for what felt like minutes, but was only really a few seconds. Then, as suddenly as she'd been dropped down here, the ground disappeared and she landed with a thud on a mound of topsoil that seemed to have dropped out of the hole she'd just come down. Looking about served her with a severely underwhelming amount of explanatory information, pitch black as it was. Sitting up with a loud groan as her cuts complained to her, she lifted her ankle as best she could and tried to see if she could make out the white skin in the middle of her pants and socks, but nothing was there in the blackness. With a groan, she looked back up, but the hole had been on an angle, and although it had probably saved her life, it also meant she couldn't see any light shining down. Besides, aside from the fire, it had been near night, and only the direct sun could shine any light this far down.

Standing with an effort, she began to limp about, looking for a wall to start her search for an exit, all the while doing her best not to let the insatiable panic she felt rising inside her take her over, threatening to send her into a terrified frenzy.

She could feel that tiny, snaking little end flicking about her face as she lie there, completely unable to do anything other than breathe. Even her eyelids had given up, freezing half way open, so that she constantly looked like she were extremely tired. It was enough to blur her vision, but not enough to block out the sight of that tentacle wrapped around her body.

Flinching in her mind, she felt the tiny, hair-like tip of that same tendril swing around and land on her forehead. She felt it working about, feeling her, moving about her multitude of little lumps and bumps and wrinkles. Then, that highly mobile little tip lifted, and the fibre-like tip came into sight - too much into sight, as the ultra-small tendrils landed right on her eye. She could feel them moving gently about, feeling her eye, back and forth, as if searching for something. Then, they lifted again, and this time wrapped over her nose. They felt about, seeing what was there to interest them, but their search was fruitless, and a moment later she felt a few of them snake into her mouth between limp, unmoving lips. They had no taste, but even then Lariana wasn't sure she'd be able to taste them, her immobilisation robbing her of the normality of her senses. She had no idea what had infected her, but she was sure if it was a venom this powerful, it could and probably would shut her whole system down soon enough.

The tendrils lifted, and briefly flashed past her view as they swung away, the tip of the limb twisting so that it threw the tiny feelers over the other side of her head. She could feel them moving her hair as they snaked about in it. Then, one of them found her ear. At first it was the same as the rest, just flicking back and forth as it searched for whatever it was the creature wanted, the hyper-sensitivity of her inner ear tingling madly. Then, as it wriggled its way deeper, she felt it seem to speed up, as if becoming excited. Quickly, the limb proper shifted its tip to be right on her ear, and she felt all of those tiny little fibre-like feelers dive into the depths of her unprotected ear. A moment later, she felt a stab of pain, and then, nothing. She waited as tensely as only her mind could be, with the soft sensation of those other limbs moving about her utterly limp body the only sensation she had. Fear gripped her heart as she knew but couldn't feel the tendrils in her ear canal. Then, in an instant, the world went hyper-speed, and Lariana's mind went with it.

Feeling the walls, Lariana felt the loose dirt falling between her fingertips as she searched, but she made a full circuit of the surprisingly tiny space with no luck. Falling dejectedly back to the pile of dirt, she did her best to keep her breathing even as the utter fear began to rise inside her. With a superhuman effort she kept herself from the panic that she knew could well seal her inside this earthen tomb forever. It took several minutes, but eventually, she was able to calm her heart a little, and with it, blessedly, came reasonable thinking. Deciding to wait until morning, she made up her plan, focussing on it as real solid action she could take to get out. Once light came and she could see, she'd quickly shape the mound of dirt into as high a step as she could and climb up to the opening she'd come down. All she needed was one grip, then she could haul herself up and out, and climb back up to the surface.

Her mind made up, she sat back to rest on the lose pile of soil. She was drained, but the adrenaline was going too strong inside her to let her rest, so instead she massaged her aching muscles and felt about to see if she had been cut too badly. She had a few painful spots that felt raw, and guessed she must have cuts there, but overall she was okay. The ankle, however, was a different story. She couldn't feel anything there, and yet there was a strange, hyper-sweet feeling inside the skin, as if there was some cut or wound or other body underneath the surface that was triggering nerves, but not causing her pain. It almost made her laugh when she tried to massage it, as strange an occurrence as that felt to her. Deciding there wasn't much else she could do without light, and just hoping it wasn't broken, she put it down, and leaned back on the dirt mound and wall, her legs apart on either side of the uneven pile, somewhat satisfied to rest until day came, and trying her best not to think about what might happen if the hole had closed over behind her. Already the tiredness of her ordeal was starting to catch up with her, reminding her how much energy she'd just drained this evening.

Lariana's eyes shot wide open - or at least, she felt like they had. Every single nerve inside her body lit up to full power. She could feel everything all at once. Her entire body felt bright, as if she could see everything inside it from her mind. She became hyper-aware of her own bones and nervous system, her organs and muscles, her fingers and toes and every inch of skin. She could feel the ground under her, feel the dirt, rocks and dead roots, and every single bit of the mucus-y layer the creature's limbs were leaving on her. And, she could feel the creature. With a mental gasp, she realised she could feel it, too - feel the limb buried in her ear, feel the tiny fibre-like tendrils buried through her ear canal into her mind, connecting her to it and everything around her. She could feel that arm, snaking through her own bosom and up her arm as if she were on the other side of the interaction, feel the other tentacles wrapped around her other limbs. She could see them moving across her skin, feeling her, mapping her out. She sensed their need to find something, although what she didn't know.

Then, she felt something else take over. Something big and dark, an unknown. She felt it like a thought, but it had presence, space, as if it were physically there in her mind. For a fleeting instant, she felt it outside her, saw its pink, semi-transparent skin and the round, unshapen body that was this thing that was now connected to her. Then, it was gone, and all of a sudden all her thoughts were somehow unthinkable, as if they were there, but out of reach, like an object remembered but who's whereabouts were unknown. She had the distinct sensation of floating in nothingness, as if her process on the computer was 'not responding', her hardware frozen up while something else waited to be done before hers could continue. Far off in an infinitely distant place, she sensed something else inside her mind, something foreign, something in her place, doing her job, thinking with her brain and feeling with her body. It was the most surreal experience she'd ever not-quite-felt before.

All of a sudden, Lariana got really, really, uncontrollably, inexplicably angry. Then, it was gone, replaced with fear. She felt cold, then hot, as if she were in a furnace, and all the while she became suicidally depressed. She felt a wash of joy, and contentment, followed rapidly by jealousy and hatred. She felt every nerve in her whole body tingle, then go completely numb. She felt her heart kick up to 11, then slow until she could barely feel it, her breathing all the while in tow. And, finally, she felt herself slowly return, as if the lights had gone out, but now they were fading back in. She felt her thoughts, still distant and gooey, but there. She felt her body, limp and unresponsive, but flat on her back on the dirt floor. And, she felt it. Inside her, inside everything. A part of her. As if it was simply a patch of skin, a breast, a muscle or organ.

A few moments later, as if controlled by a dial, she felt her pleasure turn itself up, and a wash of exactly that - pleasure - came over her. She felt the warm shiver it brought her, and the contentedness it filled her with, and despite everything, despite every instinct and thought she'd had in her head, every worry and fear and apprehension, despite every single reason why she shouldn't think what she was about to, she felt it soothe her, and relax her, as if the reason for tension had passed, and she settled into that all-too-natural comfort as she had done a million times in her life before.

Lying back on the wall, Lariana felt the rough stones and dirt dig into her back, but she ignored them. She felt sick with the rush of adrenaline, and her muscles felt like jelly all of a sudden. Doing her best to stay calm and not throw up, she took several long, deep breaths, keeping it up until the shuddering stopped a bit. It was only once she was calmer that she noticed the sensation on her back. The wall behind her felt, somehow... different. Sitting up to turn and put her palms to it, Lariana made to work out what had changed - a moment beforehand, right as she tensed her back to pull away from the wall, it inexplicably grabbed her, pulling her backwards. Sitting a she was on the pile, slumped against the wall, she was helpless to do anything as she felt the rock wall suddenly deform into a gelatinous lump that formed around her upper back and dragged her through what she'd thought was a solid wall of earth.

For a few shocking moments, there was nothing but the loud scraping, sliding sound of whatever it was parting to push her through. Then, she felt herself flopping to the ground on her back, her arms outstretched and legs apart. For a few seconds, the impact of the hard ground on her head left her stunned, but it cleared and she sat up - or tried to. She pushed, and felt her arms tensing, but it was as if she had just woken up, and her limbs refused to do any more than tense weakly. With a sudden pang of fear, she realised she was immobilised, and at first wondered if her back had been broken when she'd landed - then, as if in slow motion, she felt her neck begin to turn slightly. Then, all at once, her head rolled, lolling to the side, and stopped, resting there as the weight settled again, and, in that instant, she knew she wasn't injured. She had been paralysed.

Lariana's body tingled in a way that it had never done before. She could feel herself, feel every nerve alive with electricity, right down to the tips of her toes. She felt the fire on her skin, but it was a soft, crackling fire, as if she were having her skin massaged just on the surface, but all over, twisted and folded and pressurised to perfection. The sensation was electrifying, which fit the feeling pretty well. Her mind totally focussed on the sensations, with not a single thought other than it in her brain, Lariana feel-watched as the sensations slowly died away from her extremities, leaving them dark, focussing in on one point in her body, filling it with heat and vibrating energy. She could feel it, feel herself, feel every corner of her crotch as the ball of white power closed in on it. There was a little sweat between her thighs and body, and around her butt, and the hairs were prickling on her skin down there, all the way down her legs. Her labia was parted, and slowly parting more as the heat focussed slowly in closer and closer to her sexual core. She could feel it all as if she were looking right at herself.

Distantly - again, as if someone else was speaking the idea into her ear - Lariana realised that she was opening down there because her legs were being parted. Dully she realised the limbs wrapped around her legs had her held tight, and were parting her thighs. As she made that realisation, a wash of horny, tingling contentedness filled her mind, and she decided, naturally so, that she was okay with that happening. As she felt things from within and without her body, Lariana saw more of the pinkish-translucent tentacles snaking in towards her across the ground, sliding up over her clothes and searching for the buttons that they now knew held them together.

With those tiny, highly mobile fibre-like fingers, they rapidly undid the buttons on her shirt and pants and quickly pulled them away - where the tentacles were wound up underneath her clothes, the tendrils began to slice through the fabric as if tipped with sharp blades. Soon enough, her black cargo pants and brown CFS shirt fell away, revealing her bra and pants. Working a sweaty job as she did, Lariana tended to wear jocks over her panties, but the tiny, wire-like fingers on the creature's limbs made short work of all three items, slicing cleanly through them. Moments later, her remaining clothes fell away from her body, leaving her naked, spreadeagled wide on the floor, her extremities bound by the snaking lengths of the tentacle-like arms.

The heat and energy had zeroed in closer and closer, and now it filled her pussy. Lariana could feel the sheer radiating warmth of it on her inner thighs and felt the waves and waves of tingling arousal washing through her as the literal, visceral power of that sensation brought sexual stimulation to her tender skin. The radius closed in some more, and she felt it shape a little to form more of a phallic length - then with a shock, realised it was an actual phallus, or, more precisely, one of the tentacles sliding effortlessly into her. She was already well lubricated, but the thick layer of sticky fluid on the creature's limbs made her lubricative arousal needless. It pushed itself in easily, all the way up to her deepest corners, filling her, thickening as it kept pushing in until her entrance was thick and stretched around the shaft.

She gasped, or would have if she hadn't been completely immobile, but then the blinding ball of energy closed in tighter, and suddenly Lariana became mind-bendingly focussed on her clitoris as the energy closed in around it. It still had every bit of the power it'd had when it had soothed and tingled and stimulated her entire body, but now it was concentrated in that one tiny nub, and she could feel every single bolt of microscopic, imaginary electricity shooting through her clit over and over. She felt a wave of thick bliss fill her up, and from that same back-seat sensation in her brain realised she was urging it, begging it, willing it to tighten just a little more and give her release. She realised she was utterly devoted to the sensation. She realised she didn't care. She realised she couldn't care. She was no longer able to conjure up the thought process to do so.

12