An Alien Way to Learn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A momentary wave of confusion echoed about in her skull, and she picked up on it. It dimmed her arousal somewhat, that confusion. As if she herself was confused as to what she was thinking. A brand new wave of joy filled her as she felt a new tentacle snaking inside her pucker, pushing itself in, using those tiny little hair-like fingers to open her up and allow it entry, feeling that thickly lubricated length push in effortlessly and fill her up, squashing and slipping inside her. She felt it keep going and going and going, the roughness of the skin underneath that layer of fluid rubbing on her rosebud and making her arousal burn with a new intensity.

But still that tiny confused echo was there, even when she saw, through blurry vision, a third tendril snake across the dirt and lift to face her lips, pushing itself easily between her slack jaws and slipping down her throat, making her feel every moment and millimetre as it stretched her throat wide and plunged down into her body, mirroring the sensation of the one in her ass as it too pushed further and further inside her. More and more tentacles were streaming towards her now, sliding under her, over her, around her body and face, coating her in the thick clear slime as they explored her body, wrapping around her and lifting her bodily off the ground as the engulfed her, filling her from the outside and in, covering her entirely in one mass of sliding, slithering, snaking softness that wet her all over and filled her so completely and entirely, just like the way the creature filled her mind, owning it, taking it over, linking with her, becoming one with her, overpowering her mind and bending her effortlessly to its will like the inferior being she was to it.

Except it hadn't, not quite. Despite the utter intensity of that sensory energy on her clit, and now around every other sensitive part of her body, there was still one thing missing, still one tiny part of her clinging on, one tiny unresolved thing the creature hadn't found inside her brain. It searched her mind, thinking her thoughts, remembering her memories, but it couldn't find it. It wasn't an image or a feeling, it was something more, something similar and yet not those things... Somewhere in that tiny, pathetic portion of her now totally overcome mind, what remained of Lariana, a tiny, primal, animalistic grouping of thoughts and instincts, provided the answer. It was alien to the creature, but that was the whole point. That was why it hadn't found it.

It felt her think it up, and as she did, it thought of it as well - that was how it had learned everything it had so far, learned what she was and who she was, how she thought and functioned, how she lived, and how her kind functioned. It knew it all, because it was her, just as she was it. Now, it had the final piece. Just like a light going out, that echo of confusion left Lariana's mind, and despite the fact that she no longer had the consciousness to realise it, she felt one last utterly total wave of complete and final contentment.

A half-instant later, she erupted into orgasm, and despite her body being disabled completely by the venom the creature had injected into her when one of its long-reaching trap-tentacles on the surface had caught her, she shook and rocked, moaning mutedly around the thick wet tentacle that filled her mouth and shooting wetness against the length that was buried deeper than physically possible inside her, her muscles clamping and tensing as she came, the action the last of her physical and mental being. It was weak, but against the creature's alien venom, it was the most forceful and powerful thing her entire being could manage. In that fleeting instant, she experienced total clarity, and that tiny clinging corner of Lariana's subconscious let go in blissful, emptily-filling satisfaction.

A few minutes later, what was now a writhing mass of slick, pink limbs balled together around what had been until recently Lariana slowly dissipated, having explored everything and learned all there was to know about her, her mind, her memories and her species. Only the tentacle connecting her empty brain to the creature, and those around her arms and legs remained. Slowly, over the next day or so, the creature would drag her towards its body and take her in, consuming her for its own sustenance and withdrawing whatever else there was that it could learn from her. Soon, all that would remain would be a few bones, and the snaking form of her species' unique nervous system, now added to the creature's form so that it could benefit from the unique addition. Some time after that, freshened on the energy Lariana's life force had fed it, the creature would emerge, and seek out a new alien lesson.

12