An All Girls Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rules were simple in that each of us would take turns and announce something that we had never done. But, if any of the other girls had ever done that thing, they had to take a drink. Beers got passed out to everyone to start. Lots of interesting ideas came up, and quite often, most of the girls had to take a drink. It was a pretty raucous group.

The surprise of the night was when it came to be my turn, and I announced, "Never have I ever made another girl cum." Roars of laughter arose, and when I proudly set down my beer, I noticed that everyone else was drinking. I looked to Ally to see if she noticed how many of the girls were sipping their beer, and she was just finishing her sip.

"You?" I asked, slack-jawed.

"Well, yeah," Ally whispered back. "I'll tell you later tonight."

The girls all had a laugh, and one of them said, "Wow, I guess you've never shared a bed with Haley." Everyone burst out laughing, and I nervously giggled, because I didn't really get the joke. Haley smiled at me, taking another long sip of her beer. We kept playing, and howling in fun at some of the ideas that came up. After my third bottle of beer, the game petered out, and with all this heat, I was half baked, and tired as well.

"So," I asked, leaning into Ally, my breath reeking of beer, "I thought you were happily married?" I was kidding, and she knew it.

"Well, remember two years ago when we came up here for the girls' weekend, and you couldn't make it?"

I thought about it and looked quizzically at my friend. "Yeah..."

"Well, Haley and I shared the room that you and I are in this weekend."

Again, dumbfounded, I enquired, "You mean, Haley and you?"

Ally laughed a bit and said, "Girl, don't you know the story about Haley?"

I shook my head, no.

"Lido, Haley is aggressively bisexual. She has had threesomes with a few of the girls from the office, along with her husband, Troy. Gale took Haley home to play with her husband, too."

"So, did you, um, have a threesome with Haley ..."

Ally cut me off. "No, no. It was just Haley and I playing some that weekend. I've never been with another guy or girl, since Dan and I married. But, I have to say, Haley does know what she's doing!"

I looked over at Haley, and sure enough, she was nuzzled into Heather, who is one of the newest girls in the office. I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of any of this before.

"Wow," I responded, "I had no idea..."

"And, I noticed that you didn't take a drink on the question on making another girl cum. Is that true?"

I shook my head. "No. I've never done anything at all with another girl... , well, until last night, I guess. But, technically, I didn't make you cum."

Ally kissed my cheek and said, "Well, last night was hot. And, you definitely helped me get there. And, now I've had too much to drink, so I need to end the night a bit early."

As she got up, I said, "I'll come with. I think I'm done as well. I think I've had too much sun and beer."

We made the rounds, saying goodnight to the others, hugging some, kissing a few, and when I got to Haley, she kissed me and whispered, "Maybe next year." I'm sure she was being kind, because I'm not as thin and pretty as most of the other girls, but I smiled and nodded before turning to see Ally waiting for me. Tonight, we were walking with arms around each other as we each had a good stagger going. When I opened the door to the cottage, the heat from inside hit us. With no air conditioning, I could only imagine how warm it would be in the bedrooms tonight. After Ally and I stopped to have our last pee of the day, I was first to enter the bedroom. My fears were founded when I stepped in and the warm stale air made me wish I had thought to bring a fan along with me. The weather called for a storm overnight that would break the heat built up in the cottage. Meanwhile it was going to be tough to get comfortable in this sauna-like sleeping quarters.

Ally said what I was already thinking. "Nope. No way I'll be able to wear a nightgown tonight in this heat." I nodded in agreement and we worked together to pull off the top blanket, leaving only a thin sheet available to cover us. Both of us stripped naked, and I mentioned to Ally that she got quite a bit of sun on her upper chest. She looked down at herself, admiring the contrast between her large, pale boobs and the brown freckles above her cleavage. I slid into bed, and Ally followed on her side, sliding in next to me.

I was lying on my back, palms resting on my tummy, too tired to play any on my tablet. Ally turned the last light off and rolled onto her side, away from me. Then I turned to my side, still too warm to sleep. She adjusted, and I did as well, trying to find a position that might bring comfort.

Over twenty minutes into the process, I found myself lying on my back, arms tucked at my sides, and finally kicked off the sheet. I didn't care if Ally could see me or not, I was just too hot to attempt sleep. A few seconds later, I felt Ally shuffle near me, her hand reaching for mine. She whispered, "Do you want me to show you what Haley did with me on that Friday night?"

My ability to think clearly was gone. I was tired, drunk, and, as it turned out, horny as hell. I turned to face her, and I gazed into her eyes. She knew I couldn't say yes, but that I wanted it. Ally sat upright and tucked her legs under her, one knee against my ribs and the other near my right knee. The hand touching my hand moved, and explored the contour of my tummy and moved higher.

I stayed still, as I wasn't sure that me touching her was part of her offer. I looked at her, then at her hand caressing the small mound of my right breast. I stared at her huge breasts as they hung low along her tummy. Ally moved her other hand to play with the nipple on my left boob, both hands stimulating me simultaneously.

Men can rarely appreciate how a soft caress and patience is so much hotter than pinching and pulling and squeezing. Ally used the gentlest of touch over my dark brown, erect nipples. The only humidity on my mind at this point, was the heated dampness between my legs. I could smell my own sex as I heated up, and occasionally the scent of my friend, whose knee blocked my view of her vagina. My feet rubbed across one another, so as to keep my legs from splaying wide to invite Ally's attention.

Her right hand would leave my breast and tortuously delve over my belly and then back up. Then it would wander along my rib cage and down my side until finding my hip. From there, she moved across and up once again to explore the bumps of my areola. My breathing became labored and I felt the fitted sheet beneath my butt begin to moisten from my juices.

A long while after her careful manipulation of my upper body, Ally allowed her right hand to glide over my belly, stopping short of my clitoris. As she caressed the baby smooth pubic mound above, she whispered almost inaudibly, "Feels so smooth." My body twitched at her delightful touch, almost begging her to continue. My right hand left my side, attempting to slip its way between her left knee and arm, to tease at her heavy breasts, but she stopped it by pinning it to her thigh with her arm.

"Not yet, Lido. It's just you, now." I relaxed my hand once more beside me, as Ally's left hand played back and forth across my tummy, just above her right hand. I closed my eyes and allowed her touch to take me over, and only the sounds of our breathing could be heard; Ally's breathing was so calm, while my breath rode in jittery spasms.

Ally finally brushed over the hooded button that would soon give me such pleasure, and I spread my legs apart for her passage. Her left thumb led the way to my clit, while her other hand explored the heated flesh of my thighs, slipping deep in between and tickling the creases between my thighs and bottom. Her left thumb began so very softly to strum across the wrinkled hood of my clit, while her right hand found the soaked labial flesh, and used two fingers to peel them apart.

I heard my moan reverberate through my chest when her fingers penetrated the most sensitive folds of my sex. I looked down to see the flat of one hand resting on my pubic mound, while the other pushed its way into me. The thickness of her two fingers plying their way into me gave me the sensation of one of my dildos at home worming its way to my core.

Biting my lip so I wouldn't groan loud enough for other guests to know my life was changing tonight, Ally turned both fingers upward and along the braided tissue of skin of the roof of my vagina, and immediately I felt the need to pee. She knew very well how to stimulate my G-spot gland that, until now, had only been accessible with my vibrator.

Our eyes met as I felt my release of the watery fluids that washed over Ally's fingers as they stealthily plunged in and out beneath the pulsing gland. She smiled almost imperceptibly when my wetness pooled in her palm, while her other thumb pushed into the sheath over my clit and rubbed back and forth over my elongated button.

My legs shook uncontrollably with the sensation of my internal orgasm, and I knew that I would soon be overcome with a clitoral one. Her thumb circled the length of my cock-like nub, and she added her index finger to the mix, to pull on the tender flesh, jacking me off with small vertical movements. She continued with both ministrations, understanding that her best friend was about to climax in her care.

My stomach was the first to tense, and then my legs and neck strained against the convulsions exploding from my loins. Again, our eyes locked as she watched my facial features freeze. Then my mouth emitted a most guttural sound, the vibrations passing through both of us as my body released its excessive orgasm. I felt my legs shudder and more fluids sprayed violently in a watery gush, making the sheet beneath a sodden mess.

Ally's movements diminished, allowing me to fall back to earth, and settle quietly into our bed. Her right hand glistened, and even dripped, with my ejaculate, as she pulled back from my warm, wet kitty. She dragged her hand along the top sheet, wiping the remnants of my wetness along the thin fabric.

"How was that?" she whispered, her left hand now resting gently on my tummy, rising and falling with each softening breath.

"Oh, God..." was the only thing that came out.

My best friend smiled and then slipped her feet out from under her, and lay down beside me, face to face. My left hand grazed over her cheek, and I added, "Haley taught you well!" We both quietly laughed, our eyes never leaving one another in the soft blue glow from the nearly full moon filling the window.

A few seconds later, I raised myself up, taking in her curvy mom body, from her long red locks, over her heavenly big bosom, and down to the trimmed curls that hid her sex. I moved to my knees and set them between her feet, lifting each one apart slightly. It was then that I saw the intimate parts of another woman for the first time.

Ally lay still, her hands now by her side, looking down at me. I felt as if I were her student, remembering what she did to arouse me, and wondering if I learned enough to give her release as well. I needed time to examine her sex, as it looked so different than mine.

The first thing that I noticed was Ally's clitoris was much larger than mine and it was already erect; it protruded almost an inch from its protective hood. It actually had a speared shape to its head, like a circumcised cock, and I couldn't wait to explore it. I held myself in check, and, while I gazed at its enormity, my hands caressed Ally's shaven calves.

I took my time touching her lower legs, wanting to tease her as she had done me earlier. I saw her hands move to her heavy breasts and each one twisted her pale pink nipples as I had done last night. As I caressed along the insides of her knees, Ally's heavy aroma filled my nostrils, and I felt the same internal arousal as I do with my husband's pheromones. I breathed in deeply, intoxicated by this new scent.

Ally parted her knees wider for me, and that is when I noticed the second difference between our lady parts. Her labia were so much meatier than mine, and dangled well beneath her vaginal opening. As my hands caressed the insides of Ally's thighs, my mouth actually watered, although the thought of tasting her still seemed very alien at this point. I never thought much of my own smell, and never thought my sex was attractive in any way. Now I was faced with this foreign, yet familiar kitty, and I surely wanted to probe it with my fingers.

My hands left her thighs and each one settled on either side of her pubes, enjoying the smooth, shaven areas either side. I looked at Ally in the near darkness, her face twisted as she roughly groped her fabulous breasts, pulling and playing with the fatty tissue.

My attention turned to her clit. It did look like a cock, however so much smaller, and I pictured sucking it like I would my husband. My thumb and forefinger squeezed it between them, enjoying its rubbery thickness.

Ally whispered from above me, "Can you use your fingers in me?" I responded immediately with my left hand, and placed my palm along the beefy curtains of flesh guarding her female opening. My right hand coursed up and down the shaft of her clit. I used my index finger of my left hand to pry apart the leathery labia and finding between them the kidney-soft skin doused with her copious drippings. I continued jacking her off slowly, while I added a second finger to her kitty lips, slipping them both inside my friend.

Ally increased her play with her boobies, and uttered, "I need all of them inside me." I knew what she wanted. I have never felt so full as when Pete has fisted me. I nodded, and rubbed all of my fingers up and down her fleshy cleft in a straight line, lubricating them with her own juices.

I watched in disbelief as my slender hand, fingers and thumb pointed together, slid into Ally's sopping pussy. She raised her knees high and wide, and that action seemed to draw me in even deeper. When the base of my thumb touched the velvety skin of Ally's vagina, I pulled slowly back, not changing the motions of my other hand on her boy-cock.

I stared at the creamy mixture that soaked my hand, and then pushed forward again. Ally's head fell back when I re-entered her, and so I reached deeper into my friend, sensing her tightness pulsing around my fingers. It was her turn to moan, but not so silently.

I pulled my hand back until the first knuckle of my thumb reappeared. I then pushed back inside her until my fingertips pressed into the distended bulge of her cervix. Ally groaned one more time, this time so loudly that I was sure that the others could hear her in their rooms.

"Shhh." I pleaded, and quickened my pace, pulling and pushing my delicate fingers into her once more.

"Make a fist, Lido!" she whispered back. On my next withdrawal, I closed my fingers into a fist, and held them tight with my thumb. I pushed my fist into her, feeling her muscles fight to defend entry. Once my thumb passed the restrictive entrance, I pushed deep to strike the base of her kitty. My knuckles tamped again and again, into the meaty surface of her cervix, until I saw Ally's face contort. Her right hand reached down and took hold of my arm used it like a tool to fuck herself into oblivion.

"Pound it. Oh, God, I need it!" I increased my pressure on her clit, squeezing it tighter, as I jacked her harder and harder. I remember the hollowness I would feel when I needed a hard dick. I gazed at the sight of my arm, wedged deeply into another woman, buried to my wrist. With Ally's guidance, I fucked her like a man, hard, and fast, in and out, landing blows to her cervix with each charge. My own cunt ached for the same feeling; a thick rod force-fucking me.

Her hips lifted high off the bed, and her head moved violently side to side. Suddenly she ejaculated, spewing a fine spray of clear, warm juice outward, soaking my arm, and spattering my chest and face. Her face contorted as wave after wave of spasms rocked her body, her tits bouncing in time with her contractions. Each spasm tightened her muscles around my hand, which was still inside her, relaying the contractions of her climax to me.

Her other hand pulled my fingers from her clit, unable to take any more sensations. Her breasts heaved with each breath as her lungs attempted to recover from her impassioned orgasm. I pulled my hand from inside her, and as my fingers ejected, a runny stream of her ejaculate flowed down along her engorged petals and into the cleft between her ass cheeks.

"Ohhh, my," she whispered, her knees relaxing to the bed. I glanced at my sopping wet fingers and wrist. "That was intense." I smiled at my ability to take her that far, without ever having done something like this before.

As Ally recovered, I moved off of the bed, and said I was going to get cleaned up. Ally got up shortly after, and we donned our nighties and walked toward the bathroom. As we neared the door, it opened and out came Haley, with Heather right behind her. Both girls were wearing long white T-shirts, barely covering their pussies. Haley looked at both of us with an evil grin. "Having fun thins weekend, ladies?" she asked, not waiting for an answer. The two girls pranced off to their bedroom as I closed the bathroom door behind us.

I wondered if somehow my gestures gave away what Ally and I had just done, or if the volume of Ally's groans had given us away. I smelled our sex and wondered if that was what triggered Haley to give that knowing smile.

I peed while Ally washed and then we traded places. Once we had freshened up, we padded our way back to the bedroom and I rounded it to get to my side. We both removed our nighties and slipped in to bed at the same time. Once we were both under the cool sheet, Ally lifted herself on her elbow and softly asked, "Was that good for you?"

I was still on my back but facing her. "It was awesome. Did Haley actually do what I did to you, when you two played?"

"No. We just fingered the first night. You were marvelous tonight, though. I've never cum like that with Dan." I imagined what Ally might look like with Dan on top of her, pushing himself into her as I had with my fist, and if he could make her cum when he fucked her. As my mind drifted, I felt my fingers gliding over my kitty, toying with my clitty. Then I recalled her fingers deep inside me earlier, and how hard I came with her help.

After the long pause while my mind wandered, I responded with, "Yeah, I've tried to get Pete not to just finger bang me, but he just doesn't get it. You know how to really get me going." And just at that point, a stiff and cool breeze blew in the open window, followed by the pattering of rain.

Ally touched my cheek, and rumpled her pillow a bit, and turned away from me, saying, "Good night, Lido." I turned toward her, wanting to spoon into my friend as I do with Pete after a good fucking. I wanted to stroke her long, red hair as she slept, but fatigue overtook me and I fell into my pillow and slept soundly.

Sunday morning brought some relief from the heat, and the cooler air overnight allowed a misty aura on top of the water at the lake. Ally was up first, and I heard her rustling about, zipping up her jeans. I rolled over to see her slipping a tee shirt over her naked breasts. Her nipples seem to always be poking through anything she wears, whether she has a bra or not. As I rose, I noticed their lazy bounce as she left the room.

Most of the girls were taking it easy after the first two days of partying at the lake, and Ally and I were no different. We laid by the water for over an hour, talking as we always do, sharing stories of home and family.

While we were chatting, Haley and her newest conquest, Heather, passed us by on their way to the ring trail. The trail follows the lake for a while and then moves through forest and brush in a circle around the large property. It is a two-hour walk and usually has lots of birds and small animals along the way.