An All Girls Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About a half hour later, I told Ally that I needed to get off my butt and move around some, and asked if she was interested in a walk around the ring trail. She said she was going to hang around the cottage and maybe have a few coolers by the lake. I asked around but there were no takers, so I headed off on my own for a quiet nature walk.

About an hour later, I passed by the main road next to the edge of the property, and knew I was on my way back towards the lake. A fairly long hill lay ahead, followed by a curvy downhill walk to get back to the lake. I stopped to watch a groundhog eating some grass at the edge of the trail, and as I waited for it to finish, I heard a giggle from behind a large bush.

I walked softly up a smaller path that wandered off the main trail, and about fifty feet later, I saw movement just off to one side in a grassy area. When I heard another giggle, I recognized it as Haley's, and crawled closer, behind a large tree and peered around it. Both Haley, with her slender and petite body, and Heather, were making out on the grass. Heather was on her back, trying to tickle Haley as she straddled the younger woman.

Haley was dodging her advances, while playing with Heather's C-cup sized boobs. She got Heather to stop when she planted a firm kiss on the 22 year old. Their mouths explored each other while Haley pulled on the firm, pink nipples. My hand instinctively went between my legs, gently rubbing myself as I saw the youngster's dark curls exposed while her legs and hips ground in horny contortions.

"Take this, you little dyke," Haley said, turning around on the girl's chest, lowering her ass toward Heather's waiting mouth. Haley rolled her hips up and down, wiping her hairless pussy over Heather's extended tongue. Heather reached both hands around Haley's narrow hips and pulled the small body into her eagerly.

Heather did not look very innocent this time, as she lifted her head up high, to access the pink rippled skin of Haley's Brazilian-waxed anus, and licked it with abandon. She ate the older woman in both holes, lapping and licking at Haley's sex and rimming her tight butt hole as well. I found my hand inside my shorts, amusing my erect clit as I watched these two women enjoy themselves.

Meanwhile, Haley had burrowed her face into her partner's pussy, brushing her nose into the thick dark curls that hid the pink, meaty folds. She put her index finger into her mouth and wet it with her saliva. Haley pushed her well-lubricated finger in Heather's brown pucker, penetrating two knuckles deep. Heather's moans told her that she was enjoying it all way too much.

The two played for another few minutes before Heather uttered, "Oh, Fuck." Her orgasm took her very quickly, and her body contorted with the sensual pleasures given by the veteran pussy-eating Haley.

Heather quickly jumped up, frightening me for a second, as I thought she had seen me in my hiding place. She turned around and spun her waifish lover onto her back and said, "I'm going to make you scream, you little tart," and with that dove her face into the smooth pussy folds. Heather's ass was high in the air, as though she was presenting her wet pussy for a big cock to fill.

I worked my clit hard, as I knew they wouldn't be much longer. My orgasm came soon after, and as soon as I caught my breath, I left Heather to finish off her mentor.

I made my way back to the lake in time to see Ally with two sandwiches and two beers in her hand as she walked out the back door. "Cheers," she proclaimed, when she saw me, "I made us lunch. You must be starved!"

"I am," I offered, reaching out for my plate and can of beer.

"You look beat. It looks like your walk took a lot out of you."

My eyebrows raised, much to her wonder, and I replied, "You have no idea."

Just then, the two girls stepped from the trail and came toward us at the picnic table, Haley adorned with a few leafs of grass in her hair, and both of them giggling like schoolgirls. My dirty mind imagined the two of them sucking on Troy's cock together, or maybe Troy fucking Heather's sexy ass.

When they went into the cottage, I leaned over and softly said, "I saw the two of them making out."

"Wow, can't they keep it in their pants?"

"Ally," I said chuckling, "there weren't any pants to keep it in."

We both howled and continued with our lunch, until I added, "Oh, and both girls like a little butt play too!"

Ally chuckled, and asked, "What, you don't do butt play?"

"I've had Pete in there, but I don't do that with my mouth," I assured her. "But, I have to say, it did look very hot." There was a short pause, and then I asked, "Do you and Dan do that stuff?"

Ally nodded as she offered, "You give me a few puffs of weed and I get pretty adventurous." Her eyes widened and she winked at me.

"Wow, I had no idea. I thought you were as vanilla as I am."

Ally came back quickly with, "I don't think you're as vanilla as you think you are, girl!"

I had to avoid looking at either Haley or Heather for the rest of the day. When I did peek at Heather, I looked at her mouth and tongue, picturing it burrowing into Haley's ass.

We spent some time in the lake before supper, and the fun picked up for the last night of the long weekend. We played Cards Against Humanity and found out that every girl that weekend was as dirty as you can get. We had so much fun, and drank a lot of wine and coolers that night. Next thing I knew, it was after midnight.

Ally was going strong, laughing with the others, when she looked over at me. I gave her the sleepy eyes look, indicating that I was ready for bed. At least it was nowhere near as warm, so sleeping would be much more comfortable. Ally announced out loud, "Well, my roomie is ready for bed, so I'm off too," and gulped the remaining wine from her glass.

We were both pretty much wasted, staggering down the hall, as we walked to our bedroom. We got inside and began peeling off our shorts and shirts. I reached for my nightie and as I bunched it up to put it over my head, my friend stopped me cold. She took it from me and said, "You won't be needing this tonight, Lido." And set it back on the chair by the bed.

Ally pulled the bed covers down to the foot of the bed and slipped onto the bed sheet, patting it with her hand for me lay beside her. I knew what would happen, and I was ready. When I slid in beside her, lying on our sides facing each other, I quietly said, "Pete and Dan must never hear of this."

Ally crossed her heart, saying, "They won't hear it from me," and moved to me, kissing me softly. As it was last time, my pussy immediately inflamed at the feel of the lips of a woman instead of a man. I enjoyed this new feeling and reveled in returning the same sensuous passion. It wasn't long before my drunken friend pushed her way from my mouth and went directly to my small breasts, licking and suckling on them while I lay on my back, being over stimulated. Ally's mouth brought back memories of the kids suckling milk from me; she knew just the right motions and pressures to simulate that wonderful time in my life. I cupped her head into my bosom, as I would one of my babies.

My wetness freely flowed between my legs, and down along my ass crack, and I toyed her enormous breast as she teased me so. Her kitty pressed into my thigh, and mine into hers, delivering electric sensations to us both. Moments later, Ally's lips unlatched from my right nipple and she began to move downward until I stopped her with both hands.

"I want to do this," I pleaded as I guided her over onto her back, and straddled her tummy. I groped and massaged Ally's magnificent boobs, seeing her eyes closed below, and caressed her areolae and nipples. I placed my hungry lips over her spongy erect nipple. It was her turn to coo softly, as I teased and pulled the button into my mouth and lavished it with both tongue and tension. My legs moved in between hers, so that I would be able to move straight to her sex when I finished enjoying her full bust. As I sucked on one nipple, my hand kneaded the squishy volume of the other boob and caressed its engorged nubbin, pulling and twisting. Her soft moans made me all the wetter.

I kissed all over her breast, and then I crossed over to tend to the other sweet teat, giving the same teasing attention all over it. I kissed my way from there to her breastbone, and then tasted the bony process on my way lower. The velvety skin of her tummy tasted sweet on my tongue, and it was then that the pungent aroma of her aroused sex filled my nose with its erotic scent.

Ally glided the inside of her foot along my legs as they moved down her luscious body, while my mouth butterfly kissed her navel and the silky reddish hairs that linked her belly to the unshaven portions of her mons. My chin brushed against the softness of her landing strip, tickling me with the brush-cut hairs.

Her fragrance filled my nostrils now, and I breathed it in deeply, while my hands remained gripped firmly to her nipples. I was so aroused, I bit the flaxen curls of her pubes, and pulled them taut, eliciting a soft groan from my friend. My tongue finished the journey by licking into the trimmed tresses, until they ended abruptly just above the long, hanging lips of her outer entrance.

Ally pushed her hips into my face as I grazed over her well-engorged clitoris, and continued lower, into the crevice of her vagina. My tongue reached deeply into her vestibule, mopping up the creamy lubrication flowing freely from inside her. Ally began to grind into me, wantonly wanting more, so I began my journey to her most obviously aroused sex. I licked up the inch long shaft, finding the mushroomed tip and pulled it between my lips.

My hands continued the slow, gentle tension on her nipples, while I took the pudgy nubbin into my mouth. I pushed my mouth down, into her pubic bone, just as I would a small cock, and then rode back up until I let it slip from my grasp, making a popping sound as I released it. Ally trembled at the loss of contact, and again when I pulled it back into my warm, wet mouth. I devoured it, wanting it to deep throat her erect appendage.

I felt her hips pumping into me, as she would an invading cock, wanting to milk it inside her. I sucked the thick clitoris and moved more quickly up and down its length. I felt Ally's hands on each side of my head as she tried to guide me to the timing that she needed for her release. My tongue laved the underside of the turgid clit as I sucked on it, and soon Ally emitted the most gutteral moan I've ever heard from another woman.

Her head bucked forward and back, her legs retreated almost to a fetal bend, when her orgasm struck. Her breathing came in hurried gasps; her juices gushed from within. I lightly stroked her areola with my fingertips, and stopped the sucking motion on her clit while she began to settle from her climactic contractions.

I lowered my face into her slit and licked at her watery leakage, lapping up her intimate seepage. I tasted its warmth and flavor, swallowing it with passion. I then just stayed there for a while, while her hands caressed my curly tresses and behind my ears. The room was silent, but for each of our mildly labored breathing. Once fully recovered, Ally pulled me from between her thighs and patted the sheets beside her.

I moved up to the bed as she got up from it, wiping the slippery juices from my nose, mouth and chin, with my forearm. I looked at her, waiting at the side of the bed, and rolled over onto my back. I let out a muddled shriek when my best friend grabbed hold of my feet and tugged them to the edge of our bed, lifting my knees and planting my feet flat on the edge of my side of the bed. She knelt on the floor, her eyes widened as she looked at my baby smooth vagina.

Soon, I could only see the top of her ginger-curled head, as she delved into my wetness. She began licking my kitty, kissing the crease where my thigh meets my torso. I was very aware that the slightest of contact from Ally would cause me to lose all control, and to orgasm immediately. She kissed my clitoral hood and I gasped, causing her to look up at me from below.

My mouth hung open as our eyes met. Then Ally moaned, "Fuck it. Enjoy this." Her face disappeared entirely when her hands gripped the backs of my thighs and raised them high, up off the bed. I felt her face against my butt cheeks and then a strange tingling of my anus. My friend licked her fat tongue over my rosebud in deliciously slow strokes. For the first time in my life, I was given the pleasure that I had no idea even existed.

My left hand pulled on my right nipple, and I lowered my right hand to my clit and mimicked the stroking pattern of Ally's tongue in my ass. I moaned heavily as her tongue pushed into the spongy ring, forcing its way into my anal channel, while my own hand took me to the top.

"Ohhh, fuck," was all I could mutter, as my orgasm intensified. Ally's tongue traveled from one hole, up to the next, licking her way up to my busy hand. And then back down to penetrate my tingling backside. Her ministrations took me past the point of no return, and I pulsed and pulsed in heavenly bliss. Ally continued her oral pleasure but relaxed her intensity as my orgasm abated.

When she reappeared, Ally crawled up over my body and beside me, nuzzling into me. Her hair was tousled and most of her face was slathered in my juices. I kissed her, tasting myself. We hugged close for a long while. Ally looked up at me, having just licked her lips, and whispered, "The boys definitely don't need to know about this, either."

I laughed and kissed her forehead, and slid my legs over the side of the bed, lifting myself up. "C'mon, lets get cleaned up," I offered, tickling her toe on the way around the bed to get my nightie. I found hers first, and tossed it to her. When we got to the bathroom, the door opened, and the four of us giggled when Heather and Haley stepped out of it.

Haley whispered, "We've GOT to stop meeting like this." She spanked Heather's ass through her long t-shirt, and they tiptoed off to their bed. Ally and I cleaned up and made our way back to bed, not talking very long before falling asleep.

Morning came, and all of the girls looked as haggard as I felt. Everyone chipped in to clean up the cans and bottles that had littered the place, inside and out. Our ride home was quiet and friendly, and we all hugged when the four of us arrived back at my house.

Pete was waiting in the driveway when I pulled in. He helped us get all of our things out of the car, sorting out the items for each of the other girls. Within an hour my husband welcomed me home with a really hard dick. It felt good to have his strong hands on me, even if they aren't as articulate in attending to my desires as Ally's were. But, maybe that's for us to work on.

Ally and I still share a really strong friendship, but despite having lots of quiet time together, we've never played since, and the boys are none the wiser.

Who knows, maybe next time the girls go away for a weekend...