All Comments on 'An Alleyway Encounter'

by writer4hire69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mdboy692000mdboy692000about 3 years ago
Awesome

Damn! Awesome story. Love the homeless and degradation angle. Give us some more, like her abandoning her bitch boy and going back for more alone. I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Brilliant story turned out perfectly. I think mdboy could be onto something there. A 2/3 part series maybe....

Cocksucker666Cocksucker666over 2 years ago

This is a fantastic story

If it was me I’d have knelt down and proposed to her there and then....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Make nr 2 and 3

JA068JA068about 2 years ago

I really loved this story. The cadence and the tension combined with the realised degradation fantasy were intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very hot. So jealous of Emma, she's one lucky slut.

MickCarterMickCarter5 months ago

"In coughing fits and retches, Emma rode fully off her first orgasm and right into another. The taste of the man's cock washed over her palate and was beyond anything she ever tasted before. It smelled unclean and sweaty, caused her throat to convulse and struggle to expel the vile flavor from her mouth—and made her pussy twitch and pulse. Luke had cum in her after taking her over a trashcan and a bum was using her mouth like he was fucking her cunt. Her orgasm felt unending. When he finally came, his dirty dick burping slops of cum into her mouth, Emma swallowed without thinking, gulping down his seed."

OH YEAH! MORE LIKE THIS! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wish there were more chapters to this. Excellent!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriter4hire69@writer4hire69
I’m just a wannabe writer sharing their sometimes strange fetishes and stories with the world. I’m always excited to talk about ideas for my characters and stories and very much welcome feedback and comments! Hope you all enjoy my debaucherous tales. Comments and feedback ...