An Alleyway Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to contain himself any longer, one of the vagrants grabbed a nearby plastic crate, slid it over and climbed on top of it. He tangled his grimy hands into Emma's locks and held his smelly dick up to her mouth. It was just like him, short, fat, brown, and filthy. She stared up at him with equal parts shock and equal parts perversion.

"Suck my cock you fucking ginger slut."

Emma's eyes rolled back into her head and she came. Being treated so derogatorily by someone like him was enough to finally send her spiraling into climax... her wail of unbridled ecstasy allowing him to slip past her lips and into her mouth.

Luke couldn't believe his eyes. A homeless man's cock was inside his girlfriend's mouth, and Emma was in the process of screaming in orgasm around it. Her pussy spasmed and clenched as her body shook and quaked. While Emma was cumming, the man frantically thrust in and out of her mouth, making her gag and choke, whether from the assault or the gross taste of his dick Luke wasn't sure. What he was sure about was how the sight of his girlfriend's face getting used like a fleshlight was both the most erotic and most fucked up thing he'd ever seen, and was enough to set him off in an orgasm of his own.

After three short, jackrabbit thrusts, Luke sheathed himself fully inside of Emma and came, flooding her with multiple bursts of sticky cum. "Fuck! Shit! Yes, you cocksucking whore!"

His cum drained into his girlfriend, Luke stumbled backward, slipping out of her and getting a profile view of her jaw stretched around the homeless man's cock. The contrast between her ultra-pale skin and his swarthy tone nearly had him ready to go again. And the way he was treating her... Luke and Emma had indulged in rough sex numerous times. The choking stemmed from that. But this was another level. The bum slammed into her mouth again and again, treating her face like a sex toy, his dangling balls slapping against Emma's chin. He was clearly already close because a few more humps into her face and he stiffened and came. Emma's throat bobbed.

In coughing fits and retches, Emma rode fully off her first orgasm and right into another. The taste of the man's cock washed over her palate and was beyond anything she ever tasted before. It smelled unclean and sweaty, caused her throat to convulse and struggle to expel the vile flavor from her mouth—and made her pussy twitch and pulse. Luke had cum in her after taking her over a trashcan and a bum was using her mouth like he was fucking her cunt. Her orgasm felt unending. When he finally came, his dirty dick burping slops of cum into her mouth, Emma swallowed without thinking, gulping down his seed.

The vagrant using her mouth pulled out and hopped off the plastic crate, his dick wilting and spent. Emma remained bent over, panting and catching her breath, her receding orgasm clearing the lust-thick fog in her mind. Before Luke could react, another one of the alley dwellers shoved his way forward, a big and burly black man with a staff as dark as Emma was white. With powerful arms he spun the redheaded beauty around and lifted her up, sitting her on top of the trashcan, and tore her panties the rest of the way down her legs, allowing him to position himself between her spread thighs. Luke considered stepping forward, but then hesitated, one of the other men giving him a threatening stare. Part of him wondered which came first, his hesitation or the stare but his rising cock answered that for him. Seeing his girlfriend used roughly by complete strangers—homeless strangers at that—was apparently a fetish he never knew he had.

"Wait, what are you, no, stop," Emma said, grasping at words. A large vagrant stood in front of her and pulled her fancy dress over her head. He tossed the garment aside and it splashed into a nearby puddle. Between their bodies, his fat and stiff cock pointed at her slit, ready to spear her open. It was bigger than her boyfriend's by at least three inches and black as coal. Despite herself, Emma's lower lips swelled and grew slick with wetness. Still she protested, attempting to push him away, but he clutched her neck, fingers grabbing her tightly. He intended to shut her up and instead made her shiver with arousal. "Oh, god."

"Listen here you fucking whore. My black cock is going in this ginger cunt, you understand?" Unaware of how his choking was affecting her, the black bum snarled in her face, giving Emma a good look at his missing teeth. Again he mistook her squirming and horny moan for dissent, and his hand flew through the air. He smacked her across the face and she nearly melted, the crack of his palm against her cheek unleashing something inside of her. "We're all getting a turn at this fine white pussy."

For a moment, Emma had an out of body experience. She saw herself, sitting on top of a metal trash can near the back of a grungy alley, naked except for her heels, her sexy pale body on display. Homeless men surrounded her, one of them positioned between her legs, his huge black cock ready and waiting to stretch her pussy open. One of his dirty, grubby hands was around her throat. She had already swallowed the cum of one of them. But this was something else. She imagined him doing it. She imagined all of them doing it. Fucking her. Cumming on her. Cumming IN her. She envisioned surrendering herself to them completely, giving in and being a slut for dirty back alley bums that reeked of filth. Willingly allowing herself to get gangbanged by ugly unwashed beggars. It was so disgusting, so depraved. Beyond slutty. Beyond whorish. She'd be total gutter trash. Fucking homeless men? God, if her former sheltered self could see her now, she'd be totally appalled. Instead of turned on more than she'd ever been in her life.

Fuck that girl, she thought. That girl never knew freedom. Spent her entire life locking away her desires and shunning them. She wanted to get fucked. She wanted to feel big black and brown cocks inside of her pale white pussy. She wanted to get gangfucked by hobos. She needed it.

Eyes heavy with lust, Emma nodded, and he released his grip on her neck. "Fuck me."

The howl of unbridled joy that emanated from his girlfriend's lips when the black beggar impaled half of his fat dingy cock inside of her made Luke's prick twitch. A stream of precum squirted out from his tip and plopped onto the messy ground below. The bum fucked himself deeper and deeper into Emma with hard, angry thrusts, determined to sheath his entire broadsword into her tight warmth. There was something so cock-arching depraved about the scene: a homeless man with tattered clothes and a massive cock plowing back and forth into his girlfriend's cunt, Emma's white-knuckle grip on her rough fucker's shoulders, her eyes closed, mouth open, and face scrunched up in a mix of pain and pleasure, her thighs spread wide and legs hanging off the sides of the garbage can, and the bizarrely added erotic layer of her lace panties, caught and dangling off the heel of her expensive shoe. His girlfriend appeared positively whorish. He wanted to jerk off but worried that he'd cum after just two strokes.

Emma grunted and rocked her hips in unison with her unhoused lover, the metal of the trashcan pressing against her ass. She marveled at her pussy, spread wider than it'd ever been before by the monstrous cock buried all the way deep inside. The sharp contrast of their skin made her so wet, which in turn made it easy for him to bottom out with every thrust into her well-lubricated hole. "Ungh! Ungh! Fuck me with your black dick."

"You want it you little slut?" the beggar panted, his pungent breath right in her face, making her stomach turn and pussy drip. He rutted into her even more forcefully and reached up with his hand to grasp her jaw and shove two of his dirt-caked fingers into her open mouth. She closed her lips around the foul digits and gagged both from the taste and from him pushing them toward her throat. "Take my cock! Dirty white whore!"

"Ah ah ah ah!" Emma stuttered, her voice reverberating from the homeless man's sudden jackhammer pace, his hips a blur, the clanging of metal at a nonstop rhythm. She could sense he was about to cum, that he was about to flood her fuckhole with his filthy homeless spunk and picturing it happening sent her barreling toward her third climax of the night. "Ooohhh ffuuuccckkk yyyeeessss!"

Emma's orgasming pussy dragged the vagrant into bliss with it, providing him with sensations he hadn't felt in a long time. He punctuated each eruption of thick, gooey splooge into her fuck-tunnel with a fast, hard thrust, practically stabbing her cunt with his cock and making her yelp sharp cries of delight.

Luke watched his girlfriend cum on the cock of a homeless street urchin. He never found her as hot as he did right then. It was so wrong, so depraved, but seeing his girlfriend—his beautiful, beyond sexy girlfriend—get fucked and spunked by a disgusting black bum, after swallowing the cum of another, and with more lined up to go, he almost came without even touching himself. As the guy that just emptied his fat black cock into her stepped away, Luke moved to take his place, hoping to quickly add his load to the mess inside of her instead of to the one on the alley floor. But another man rushed forward before he could, grabbing Emma by her gorgeous red locks and yanking her off the garbage can and onto her knees. Holding her up by the hair, he jacked his cock into her face.

Emma was still a bit out of it, but the smell that assaulted her senses snapped her back into focus. Inches from her face was an uncircumcised brown cock, parts of it streaked with grime. The man it belonged to was somewhat revolting, with long stringy black hair and a tangled beard. Growing up, when Emma heard about friends that let their boyfriends cum on their face, she always found it appalling. Allowing yourself to serve the same purpose as a piece of Kleenex sounded so demeaning. When she got with Luke, she changed her mind, seeing it as something special you do with someone you cared about. An act of adoration. Now here was a complete stranger, an ugly homeless bum about to blast her face with cock cream. "Cover me with your Muslim spunk."

His cock slit opened and pulsed again and again, vomiting thick and heavy dollops of yellow-tinged cum all over Emma's pretty features, landing on her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips. She squirmed and rolled her body, held up in his grasp. Every point of contact between her skin and his gooey jizz burned blazing fires of bliss down to her core.

"Drown in it you freckle-faced cumrag!"

As an added measure, he spit in her face as she wiped and spread the disgusting load across her face and down over her tits.

Someone grabbed her and hauled her up. Eyes and mind swimming, she stumbled along, letting them guide her to a piece of stained cardboard before pushing her down to all fours on top of it. Emma moaned, and reached under herself to rub her clit and spread herself open. In an alley on a piece of cardboard. She couldn't take it. "Mmmm, fuck me! Use me! Stretch me with your black cocks. Pound me with your Muslim pricks." Someone shoved into her from behind, hips meeting ass in one smooth thrust. Emma's pussy tremored around him. "Yes! Ungh! Treat me like a cocksleeve, a cum dumpster." Two more cocks appeared near her face, a black one and a brown one. She reached up and grabbed one in each hand. "Make me your homeless bitch whore!"

Things became a blur for her after that. The man fucking her from behind added his load to her well-used cunt and one of the men in her hands took his place, easily slipping into her. She engulfed the other guy's cock into her mouth, wildly pistoning her head onto him, taking his long shaft down her throat, gagging and slurping, slobber running down her chin as she fucked her own face. Her head held against him, her nose buried in his foul forest of pubes, thin neck bulging, he fired his cum into her while her stomach tensed and released in disgust and her pussy creamed itself in satisfaction.

Another man sank into her and then pulled her down on top of him so she rode him reverse cowgirl. Emma grunted and bit her lip, the new position requiring her to bounce up and down on him, her thighs pumping, muscles flexing. Her short stature made it easy for a taller man to saddle right up to her face, his absurdly long cock at the exact right height. He angled it down and Emma opened up and took him deep, a perfect hole straight down that she filled like a sword swallower. Emma looked like she was impaled by prick from pussy to mouth, a cock plunging in one end and back out the other and then back the other way. When the one in her mouth came, he near sat on her face, squatting down to bury himself fully and emptying himself down the drain of Emma's gullet.

They flipped her over and unable to take anymore, Luke bolted toward her. His girlfriend was on her back while a homeless man humped away between her spread legs, his body lying on top of hers, ass bouncing up and down, pounding Emma into the pavement. She wrapped her arms around him like two lovers until he fucked into her one more time and then came. Luke waited anxiously until he pulled out. In the seconds between him leaving and another man slipping his fat black dick inside of Emma's pussy, Luke barely touched himself and added a layer of his cum to Emma's face. She hardly seemed to notice, her small body sprawling itself out and her hands clutching at her breast and hair while the latest man knelt between her thighs and pumped himself in and out of her.

Emma felt like she was experiencing one continuous orgasm. She screamed for them to "fuck me," "slap my slut face," and "choke me until I cum on your dick." They obliged her every request, the group of homeless vagrants indulging in ways they never got to, taking out pent up passions and sexual frustrations on Emma's beautiful body. They fucked her on all fours, on her back, on her side from behind while she frantically sucked a cock in front of her face. They called her name after name: cockhole, cumslut, fuck-bitch, gutter whore, their little white cum bank. It all kept her cumming, sucking, and fucking, her debasement gasoline for the fire inside of her. A fire that only homeless cum could douse.

Some time later, Emma lay on her back catching her breath, her chest rising and falling in slow and controlled movements. The homeless men had all gone, leaving their spunk filled up inside of her and splattered onto her. Dirt and grime streaked parts of her pale skin. Her hair was a bit of a mess, strands of it caked and wet. Her eyes were hazy, but she could see her boyfriend standing above her, desperately beating himself off.

Luke stared down at his girlfriend. He'd been stroking himself for the last couple minutes, Emma recovering below him on the cardboard after servicing all of the men living in the alley, a few of them twice over. He wanted to cum one last time and there was something so perfect to him about ending it by jacking off onto her while she lay there, about spilling his load on her like she was just a discarded used up cumrag lying on the floor. Emma didn't move, didn't say anything, just kept eye contact with him, until with a shudder and a grunt he came, raining droplets of cum onto her body, spattering her breasts and stomach with one last load of jizz.

"We—we should probably get home," he said, buckling his pants back up.

Emma nodded up at him and he helped her off the ground. They grabbed her puddle-soaked dress and she slipped it back over her head, the wet, ruined garment cold against her skin. Her panties were long gone but she didn't mind. She gazed up at her boyfriend, a dreamy look in her eyes. "When we get back, I want you to fuck me in the shower until I pass out from cumming."

Luke smiled and they walked out of the alley together.


12