An Altered Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted, picking up the pace of our thrusts and making Maddie squeal in pleasure. I had to admit, the idea of Maddie and I as traditional romantic sweethearts and her sister as a single and easy modern day girl willing to go down on a guy on a first date was a bit of a twisted turn on, even though I knew from experience that assessment wasn't exactly wholly accurate. Then again, my girlfriend was sort of proving me wrong that very moment.

As if on cue, the sounds of Tiffany's gagging increased in frequency and were now punctuated by the periodic cough as she tried to stuff the fat head of Jerome's cock past the entrance to her throat.

"You don't have to—" he started before she pulled her mouth off and panted, "I want to."

Jerome reached up and ran his hands through Tiffany's dark locks from either side of her head, pulling the hair away from her face and exposing her stretched and filled mouth as it rapidly pumped up and down his fat pole. He held the back of her head, giving an extra push down when she reached as far as she could go, trying to help her accomplish her goal of deepthroating his monster cock. Maddie and I watched on with lust-drunk fascination, loving the sight of Tiffany's long, thin throat expanding slightly as Jerome's head tried to shove its way inside.

Finally, with one last loud gag, Tiffany's face slipped lower and Jerome's cock slid into her throat.

"Oh fuck! Shit! Fuck!" He cried out in pleasure.

"Mmmmpphhh!" Tiffany added in a long, happy moan, over three quarters of fat black cock successfully past her lips.

Not missing a beat, she pulled back, Jerome's grip tightening in her hair, then shoved her face downward again at breakneck speed. Over and over she fucked her face onto his dick swallowing more and more inches into her gullet until at last her lips encircled his base and her nose breathed into his abdomen. She had done it. My girlfriend had completely throated his cock.

The amount of sexual energy in the room had been building slowly from the moment we had entered the basement, bubbling and boiling. But the pot had officially exploded, and a burst of erotic frenzy had just rushed through everyone in the room. The slow going nature of the night had downright evaporated from heat the moment Tiffany's lips touched Jerome's dick, but with all of his big, thick cock now fully buried down her throat, a primal and carnal energy filled us and we all reacted passionately and aggressively.

Maddie and I's fucking had taken on a feverish pace, the rhythm of her downward plunges and my upward thrusts frantic and crazed as we grunted like wild animals. I slipped in and out of her soaking cunt, hammering her like a piston. I gripped the soft curves of her love handles to keep her steady as she screamed out above me, "Fuck! Yes! God! Yes! Yes! Fuck!"

Meanwhile, Tiffany's throat bulged almost obscenely. The length of Jerome's cock visibly extended down her long neck and the clenching walls of her throat massaged the extent of his shaft. Jerome gritted his teeth and he held tight to the back of her head to keep her place against him. He savored the feeling, a long, guttural groan emanating from deep inside his chest, before he lifted Tiffany's head up barely an inch or two in order to give himself some room. He then began thrusting his hips toward her face at a jackhammer rate, fucking Tiffany's mouth wildly.

Tiffany slipped her forearms off Jerome's thighs and pressed her palms against the couch cushions for balance, willfully allowing her face to get used like a tool for his cock, her throat remaining completely stuffed the entire time. It was a completely depraved and perverse sight... and the hottest fucking thing I had ever seen.

"God look at her take him," Maddie moaned on top of me, her head turned toward the graphic sexual display beside us. "Has she ever..."

"No," I admitted. "Never."

"Told you," Maddie gasped turning back to me. Her awkward nose scrunched up adorably as she slammed herself onto my cock, the echoes of our hips noisily slapping together mixing with the gluks, gags, and gurgles of Tiffany's facefucking.

"You're right," I growled, latching my mouth onto Maddie's tits, sucking and biting at her nipples, and making her cry out in ecstasy. "They are fucking hot together... honey."

"Glluggghh!" Tiffany pulled her face free of Jerome's cock. She gasped and panted for breath, salvia drooling from her thick bottom lip as she sucked in a few gulps of much-needed oxygen before plunging herself back down, surrendering her face again for Jerome's use. "Mmmmpphhh..."

"Ungh ungh fuck shit, I'm close!" Jerome warned, his thrusting into Tiffany's mouth becoming even more erratic. "Ungh ungh ungh... oh god... your mouth... is so... perfect. Fuck fuck! Ungh... Ahhhh fuck! Tiffany!"

I fully expected him to pull out, coat her face and chest and tits with his sticky seed. Or at the very least for Tiffany to yank back so just the tip was past her lips and she could take his deposit into her mouth. Instead, when Jerome came, his fat cock was still in Tiffany's throat, and she offered no resistance as he erupted and shot rope after rope of thick, heavy cum down her esophagus. I watched in rapt attention as my girlfriend's throat bobbed and expanded again and again, thirstily swallowing every drop of Jerome's jaw-droppingly large load into her stomach.

In all our years together, Tiffany had never once swallowed my cum.

"Unnnghhhh!"

With one last thrust, I arched my back off the couch, lifting Maddie higher into the air as I fully sheathed myself into her cunt and came, emptying myself into my girlfriend's sister and drenching her insides with my jizz. The feeling of my twitching cock blasting cum inside of her set Maddie off as well and with a passionate cry of her own, an orgasm rushed through her, her hips twisting and writhing, fleshy thighs trembling. She whimpered and moaned, both of us riding each other's wave until we were just as spent as Jerome and flopped back onto the couch.

As Maddie and I lay in the afterglow of our long awaited coupling, pressed together and panting heavily, Jerome released his hold on Tiffany's hair, dropped his arms to his sides, and leaned his head back to catch his breath. Tiffany slid her mouth free of Jerome and collapsed onto her ass, her gasping face pressed against his inner thigh, his deflating but still lengthy cock lying a few scant inches from her mouth.

It wasn't until minutes that felt like hours later that any of us moved. With a sigh, Maddie lifted off me. I groaned as my flaccid cock slipped out of her. She reached down and picked up her underwear, slipping them back up her thighs, and then leaned over to hand me mine, placing them in my lap and giving me a kiss on the cheek. As Maddie continued to get dressed, Jerome finally stirred, sitting up in his seat and jostling Tiffany. She adjusted her position, staying seated on the ground but turning to her side and laying her head against the cushion instead of his leg. She looked over at us with still tired and slightly swimming eyes.

"This was, well, wow," Jerome said, rubbing the back of his neck. "But I guess I should go? I don't want to keep you all awake or anything."

"Nonsense," Maddie said, finishing buttoning up her top. "It's so late. Why don't you spend the night? You can stay with Tiffany in the guest room."

"Are you sure?" Jerome asked, looking down at Tiffany, who nodded her head sleepily, clearly too tired to think of anything else much longer. "I really don't want to intrude."

"We insist. Right, honey?"

"I..." Honestly I hadn't thought this far ahead, figuring that we'd just go back to normal and Tiffany and I would deal with the fallout of all this after Jerome left. Clearly, Maddie had other plans in mind as she shot me that quintessential Midwestern look that said, 'don't be rude.' "Of course. You can absolutely stay. It's way too late for you to be driving."

"Great!" Maddie said with a smile. "You guys finish getting dressed and I'll put some extra pillows and blankets in the room."

After Maddie left, Jerome and I got up from the couch to pick up our clothes, and Tiffany finally got up from the floor, retrieving her glasses from the table.

"I'll, uh, see you in the room," she said facing Jerome. When she turned away from him, she draped one arm across her breasts and held the other over her nether regions to cover herself from view, as if hiding her modesty even though I had seen her naked many, many times before. We watched her as she scampered up the stairs.

"That cute little butt is getting me hard again," Jerome said with a laugh. "Thanks for letting me stay the night. I really appreciate it."

"It's all good," I said, pulling up my jeans. "Talk about a wild night."

"No kidding. I've never done anything like that before."

"Yeah, us neither."

"Your wife is very cute, if you don't mind me saying. Sorry. I couldn't help taking a peek at her during everything."

"No apologies necessary," I said. "We both couldn't keep our eyes off you and Tiffany."

"Yeah, she is... wow. I never had a girl like that before. The way she... Sorry, I shouldn't be talking about your sister-in-law like this."

"Don't worry about it," I laughed, the real humor and strangeness of it all completely lost on him. Not only was he actually talking about my girlfriend but even in his version of events, we had just witnessed him basically use Tiffany's face like a fleshlight. Talking about her sexually didn't even register on the radar of crossing any lines. "I'll show you to the guest room."

When we arrived at the doorway the guest room, we peered inside to see Maddie placing a fresh towel on the dresser along with an extra blanket. Quickly scanning the room, I noticed that while Tiffany's luggage was still lying open in the corner, my own bags were nowhere to be seen. Tiffany herself was already in the bed. I saw the thin straps of her silk nightgown running across her shoulders, which let me know that she didn't just climb into bed naked. But the nightie did very little in terms of coverup. The slick material barely came down to her upper thighs and her modest bust meant that the neckline hung pretty low on her chest. Every time she wore that nightgown to sleep, it was a guarantee that at least one of her breasts was fully exposed the next morning.

"Okay," Maddie whispered, heading over and swapping places with Jerome, her slipping out of the room and him heading in. "You should be all set. We'll see you in the morning."

"Thanks again," Jerome whispered back, pushing the door closed. "Night."

The bedroom door clicked as it shut.

"Come on," Maddie said, giving my arm a tug. I followed her the short distance down the hall to the master bedroom, leaving my girlfriend alone with the guy she had just sucked off and deepthroated fifteen minutes ago. Maddie diverted briefly to peek in at the kids. Satisfied, we doubled back and once we were inside her room, Maddie closed the door behind us, let out a yawn, and headed over to her dresser. "I am ready for bed!"

I saw my suitcase in the corner, Maddie having obviously moved my stuff over when she came upstairs while we were getting dressed. I watched as she stripped off her clothes and tossed them onto a nearby armchair before slipping into her sleepwear, a pair of shorts that left all of her thick sexy thighs exposed and a spaghetti-strapped top. I was too drained to dig out my own pajamas, so I just undressed to my boxers. My brain was swimming with the surreal nature of everything happening, of Maddie and I getting into bed together like a married couple, like it was the most natural thing in the world for her to spoon her back against me with a satisfied "hmm."

Deciding not to think too much about it until the morning, I draped my arm over her chubby midsection and snuggled into her. She ran her foot up and down my shin affectionately.

"Do you think they're going to have sex tonight?" she asked dreamily. I had a vision of Tiffany lying on her back in her nightgown and spreading her legs so a naked Jerome could climb between them. "We could probably hear them if we're quiet."

Maddie and I stopped talking, both listening for a moment before she yawned again. "I'm too tired to wait and find out. Guess we'll find out in the morning."

I tried to listen for a little longer to see if I heard anything, but sleep started to descend quickly. I spooned closer to Maddie, my half-hard cock nestling between the sizable cheeks of her ass, and soon drifted off into unconsciousness.

12