Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife encourages husband to pursue his secretary.
1.7k words
4.54
89.6k
216

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeX1
JoeX1
360 Followers

Leanne could feel Jeff's warm body pressed against her back. She was laying on her side in their bed and he was snuggling her from behind. Both of them were nude and in a post-orgasm haze under the duvet.

She lazily stroked his arm, which was wrapped around her middle and holding her tightly against him. "Whew, that was good," she remarked.

"Mmmm, it was," he replied. She felt his arm give her a squeeze.

She always liked some post-orgasm conversation and knew if she didn't get him talking soon he would be asleep in moments. It was late, so that would be OK, but she wanted a little bit of talk before sleep, "How was work today?"

"It was good," Jeff replied, "Lately the mornings are quite busy with phone calls but the afternoons are lighter. Mostly internal paperwork from the phone calls. I think my new secretary is arranging it on purpose. I don't mind, though. It makes the day more efficient. How was your day today?"

Leanne was between jobs but Jeff was a good provider and it wasn't essential she jump on the first job she finds. In the meantime she was immersing herself in the role of housewife. She was enjoying cooking new meals for them and keeping the house. In some ways she felt busier now than when she worked. It certainly improved their sex life since she didn't have to get up early anymore.

"My day was good. I worked on a few of those projects I told you about. I forget your new secretary's name, was it Cynthia?"

"Cindy. She's nice. Quite young but super organized, I think we're getting along pretty well." Leanne could hear a 'but' in his tone.

"But what?" She was still lazily stroking his arm.

"Well..." She could feel Jeff wake up a little and she waited for him to continue. "I don't know how to describe it exactly, without upsetting you."

"Try. If she's a good secretary you wouldn't want to lose her. Maybe we can figure it out." She felt Jeff shift a little and move his warm palm to her flat tummy. She liked feeling it there.

"OK, I'll try. It's just, she sometimes doesn't give me any place to look."

"What to do mean?" Leanne was now stroking the back of his hand to encourage him.

"When she drops off files for me, she always stands directly opposite me at the desk. When she leans forward I get a great view down her blouse. I look away, but she usually draws my attention to one of the files to make me look back."

Leanne imagined the scene and found it titillating. She liked the idea of Jeff getting a show. She wanted a better mental picture.

"Is she pretty?"

Jeff hesitated, "Yes, she has longer dark hair, she's slim and she's quite pretty. She's always smiling when she gives me that view. It's very distracting and I try hard not to look."

Leanne liked this mental picture even more. A pretty girl giving Jeff a view down her top on purpose. Her feelings confused her. Where she thought there should be jealousy and rage she only felt pride in her husband, and a little arousal.

Leanne asked softly, "Tell me, is there ever an extra button undone when this happens?" Jeff might think Cindy's little shows were an accident but Leanne knew better.

"I'm not sure." Leanne could tell this was a lie. "Sometimes in the afternoon, I think so. The view certainly gets more obvious."

Leanne was feeling a little tingly from this talk and decided to push forward. "It's on purpose. A girl always knows when she's giving a man a view down her top. It's like our breasts can feel a man's eyes on them. She must like showing you her tits."

Leanne tingled even more from using that word. She moved Jeff's hand up to cup her own tit and held it there. She could tell Jeff was uncomfortable talking about this and she thought it was cute. Leanne continued, "It's OK to look Jeff, if she's giving you the view take advantage of it." Leanne's tingle grew a little stronger, imagining her husband staring down his secretary's top at her breasts. She briefly wondered why she wasn't jealous but when she clenched her thighs the tingle in her pussy pushed the thought away.

"You think it's on purpose?" Jeff asked.

"Pretty much for sure. There are ways for you to check. We'll get to that." She moved Jeff's hand around to encourage him to fondle her breast. When he was stroking it she moved her hand down to hold his hip. "What else does she do? If she's showing you her tits she must be expressing herself in other ways."

Jeff was stroking each of her breasts now in turn. "Well, whenever she has papers for me to review, she'll come around to my side of the desk and put them in front of me, but stand right next to my arm. Crowding up to me, really."

"Uh huh." Leanne felt her nipples responding to his touch and the tingle between her legs was getting stronger.

"To get my arm free I have to draw it past her body, tightly pressed up against my side. I basically end up fondling her hip and bum to get my hand free. She never backs up to give me room. Usually I just stay frozen."

Leanne's tingle in her pussy grew stronger as she imagined her husband awkwardly rubbing his hand past his secretary and feeling up her ass. She moved his hand between her legs and Jeff began stroking his fingers through her sparse blond pubic hair, still matted from sex they just finished.

"Based on what you're telling me, I don't think she would mind having your hands all over her." Leanne could feel his penis beginning to grow and twitch. It was rare they went a second round these days but she was definitely getting excited again. She reached behind her bum and held his cock, letting him thrust into her hand while he played with the hair on her pussy mound.

Leanne rolled onto her back so her legs could part and give his hand more room. She kept her hand on his cock so he could keep fucking into it. Jeff's cock was quite firm now.

"If you play with my clit I'll tell you what you should do with your naughty secretary," She said softly.

She felt Jeff's hand move lower and his fingers parted her lips. He expertly located her clit and began running his finger tips up and down over her clit at the top of her slit. Leanne sighed. "A little harder please," She asked, pressing her hips up toward his hand. Her husband complied.

"So what should I do with my naughty secretary?" Jeff asked, thrusting into her hand harder. "Tell me how I should test if she's flashing me by accident, or if she's a cute little slut who likes showing me her sexy body?"

Leanne moaned and felt herself cream at his words. She lifted her leg closest to him and let go of his hard cock. "I have something better to thrust into than my hand. Put your hard, dripping cock in my wet pussy. I want it inside of me." When it was soft and they were cuddling she thought of it as a penis, when she wanted it inside of her it was a hard, dripping cock.

Jeff shifted his hips under her raised leg and positioned himself at her opening. She felt his head slide in and she was embarrassed at how wet she was from his previous load of cum and her recent creaming. Jeff shifted his hips again to get a better angle and she felt his cock slide all the way in. It felt so thick, so satisfying. She reached between her legs and cupped his balls, pulling them to touch her pussy lips. She liked how they felt against her.

"OK, now tell me how to test if my secretary is a slut." Jeff was thrusting hard and his fingers had returned to her clit again. Leanne clenched him with her cunt and creamed on his shaft. The tip of his cock was pressing on her cervix with each thrust.

"Compliment her..." Leanne gasped at the feelings in her pussy. Jeff's cock felt bigger than during their earlier fuck.

"What?" Jeff asked.

"Compliment her bra," Leanne managed to say when she got used to his rhythm. She couldn't believe how horny it made her to talk about this and imagine the scene in her head. "Compliment her and she'll either hide herself or let you keep looking. I don't think she'll hide. If she lets you keep looking, then look all you want." She felt Jeff's cock swell and almost come. She wondered if it was her words.

"So, you want me to look at my secretary's breasts?" Jeff asked.

"Yes. I want you to look at her tits all you want, even touch them, squeeze them, fondle them and suck them. I want you to tell me how her tits compare to mine," Leanne almost came when she said this. Jeff was still thrusting and she could tell he was close too.

"And that's not all," she continued. "When she stands tight up against you, she's inviting you to touch her. Do it. Run your hand over her hip and over her ass, touch her sexy calves, run your hands under her skirt and touch her panties, her bum, her mound, her slutty pussy." Leanne was panting now, barely able to speak. "Take control of her Jeff, make her your slut. I, I want you to!"

With that Leanne came hard, rhythmically clamping down on his cock as he kept thrusting, extending her orgasm until she thought she might pass out. As she calmed down she felt Jeff tense and begin his orgasm. She could feel every rope of hot cum bathing her walls. It felt like soothing hot cream in her pussy after orgasming so hard.

They rested for a moment then shifted back to their cuddled position. For once, Leanne didn't care her pussy was leaking a mixture of her cream and his cum onto the bed. She wanted to stay cuddled up to her husband, her stud, who fucked her so well twice in a row.

Just before they drifted off, she sleepily said, "Let me know how it goes with Cindy tomorrow."

JoeX1
JoeX1
360 Followers