All Comments on 'An Amazon Laments'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
A1

An absolute cracker of a short tale, Pixie. Each time I read something of yours I wonder if it's the best yet. An Amazon Laments is well in the running. Wonderful!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Maonaigh. I am not entirely sure where this one came from. I began writing and it just came. I think it links to Rahab and Danegyth, but only time, and my imagination, will tell. I am so glad you like it. xx

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
A fine tale...

...full of melancholy. At least she had Arti in her life for a time.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, OneAuthor. I am not sure where this came from. But I think it may have some connection with my later series. We shall have to see xx

Only_connectOnly_connectover 3 years ago

A fine morsel.

I hope that like the teasing fragments of Sappho's poetry, more of this will turn up one day.

Waiting for another Amazon delivery, you could say.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Only_connect - and that made me laugh xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible Established Rules

Dear Pixiehoff,

A sad but a true story. According to all the bibles, “Love is supposed to be consummated between a man a woman.” The Catholic church will never change this theory and according to BBC article, at https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-51233003 , the Church of England feels the same way.

For Pixie and Artemis, to be sexually free, both needed to leave the sisterhood and search for Wonder Woman’s “…hidden island of Themyscira, where Amazon women live and govern themselves without any trouble from men.”

I read this story last night and made some notes. This morning, I started watching the movie “Hawaii” of “An American missionary and his wife travel to the exotic island kingdom of Hawaii, intent on converting the natives.” The movie stars Julie Andrews and Richard Harris.

The Christian church identified, that Hawaiian sexual society committed, 23 acts of adultery in this 1820’s movie time period. The church did not care about existing Hawaiian culture; only, to covert the Hawaiian’s into Christians.

Pixie made the right choice in declining the marriage offer from the Spartans, the Athenians and the Thracians to help her people. For the first time since reading “The Training of Pixie,” I noticed Pixie attacked a male based on sex. I had expected to see that encounter, when Pixie visited Queen Elizabeth I, during Rahab Bk. 03 Chapter series but not such conflict occurred (sad.)

I am grateful, that “Sappho had established a commonwealth for women on the island of Lesbos, and she had accepted my request for asylum there.” I am also happy that Pixie “…had packed all I needed; her tunics and mine; the stick; my manuscripts,” that Pixie and Artemis intimately shared together. I hope Pixie finds another lover to, perhaps, share these items.

Finally, when Pixie returns to her home reality, she has the time to at some to investigate “Knix Unforgettable Leakproof knickers Now You're Protected From Any of Life's Leaks” and that includes protection from Pixie’s constantly wet and flowing “little Kitty.” But does Dame Suzie allow Pixiehoff to wear knickers? Whatever the answer, I am sure the humiliating question made Pixiehoffs “Little Kitty” wet enough to acquire those “Knix” knickers.

Please Stay Healthy and COVID Safe,

Jeff

FYI: Richard Harris starred in the movie “Cromwell.” I asked this question before: How does Pixiehoff feel about Oliver Cromwell?

Next Story: “At the Club-Comment Posted-.A part 2 story Suggestion

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jeff. Cromwell is not someone on whom I have strong feelings.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticabout 3 years ago

This story evokes feelings of sadness and longing in me, but also hope.

Behind the deeply personal story of lost love I hear the larger story of women forfeiting their power as the patriarchal society has been established. Women lost by agreeing to the terms of men, accepting their place as dictated by men, fighting and losing men's wars.

The hopeful part is that the feminine power is not lost, but it survived in a dormant state. Women are rising again when we honor and cherish women as persons, regardless whether they are sexually attracted to us or not. When we are thankful for the privilege of knowing women who are. When we respect the decision of a woman to have children or not. When we are willing and able to share and alleviate the burden of child-rearing. When we are not forcing women to succeed in a man's world with rules stacked against them, but allowing the rules to be changed towards becoming more equitable and fair. When we discover and learn to adopt the ways of women.

I see it happening, slowly, with setbacks. But I am convinced that female leadership is essential for humanity to have a chance to survive.

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you, Amadeus. Yes, this fragment is a lament by a survivor of a golden age that passed. God created us in his image, male and female, and when we can balance out each others' gifts it is better than when either sex seeks to predominate x

EvieUKNEEvieUKNEalmost 3 years ago

From the first paragraph my attention was engaged and retained. It is as if I was transported into the time and experienced the same loss. Your descriptions are beautiful and meaningful. Thank you for another wonderful story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Evie. I am glad you are getting as much pleasure from mine as I am from yours xxxxx

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 2 years ago

A beautifully erotic tale. Very enjoyable (and this from a married woman! - albeit a bi-sexual Hot Wife) You write very well Pixiehoff. I am enjoying working my way through your catalogue. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Olwen thank you so much, I really appreciate your comments xxxxx

FandeborisFandeborisover 2 years ago

Erotic and so much sadness. Very little hope and a sense of despair. Damn! your good.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much, Fandeboris - I hope you sample some more xxxxx

Aimie2469Aimie2469about 2 years ago

"Surely we women will rise again?" And rise again we have my darling Pixiehoff, risen to open freedom, ha, ha, we even have a place on our own LGBT flag!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, indeed, we did and always will xxxxx

GayKatGayKatalmost 2 years ago

Surely We Women Will Rise Again,,, Yes!

Hallo Pixiehoff!

Your story "An Amazon Laments" is brilliant, it's beautifully written bloody hot and sexy, but also very sad!

It seems that throughout history females that didn't grovel kneeling to the male... were persecuted, tortured and killed for the unforgivable sin of thinking for herself, and saying that is enough, no more!

Thank-You, 10-Stars and 5-Orgasms!

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much GayKat - and Black Queen. My series, "The End of Things" touches on the fate of the Amazons as a future heroine attempts to "rise again" - as we have done and will xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good pace and description that helps build the imagery of the story. I will ask - why "sapphic stick?" A bumpher in this scenario of revering womanhood would be best. Just an opinion.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous xx

GayKatGayKatabout 1 year ago

Thank-You For Your Kind Words!

*

Hallo Pixie!

*

Just as hot and sexy as before... if I could I'd give you 10-More Stars and 10-Orgasms!

*

Every time I open your story page, I hope to see one of your Amazon stories, or another chapter of "The End of Things",,, Yes!

*

The Black Queen and Gay Kat.

CupidCupidCupidCupid4 months ago

What a beautiful story. Is it me, but, I found it quite sad. The grief of losing loved ones and the humiliation the survivours went through, just to stay alive resonates today with what women face. Well done.

PixiehoffPixiehoff4 months agoAuthor

Yes, it is a sad story, not just you. Yes, it is meant to reflect what we have had to go through historically xxxxxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...