An American Count Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke snapped out of his stupor and began walking toward the long black vehicle. He waved a few times and said a couple of thank-yous and noticed Sophia doing the same. She flashed her million-dollar smile as she acknowledged the adoring crowd and the horde ate it up. The crowd even cheered when Anna walked through, eliciting a few wolf whistles from the male members of the throng. The couple finally made their way to the waiting limo and piled in with Gunther, Anna and their personal bags in the back of one car and the remaining security guards in the other. The cars sped down the airport drive-up as the mass cheered once more.

"But how did they know we were coming here?" Luke asked.

"You are a celebrity now, Sire," Anna replied. "People have a way of finding out things about celebrities. You and the Baronetess are very popular right now, my Lord."

"You knew about this, Anna?" Luke asked his maid-turned-traveling butler.

"Ja, meine Herr," Anna answered. "I have seen many reports of your rise to fame on the Internet. Does it surprise you, Sire?"

"Very much so, Anna," Luke stated. "If you see something else that may surprise me you may tell me about it as soon as possible."

Anna grinned and beamed her ice blue eyes at the Count. "Of course, my Lord."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Ty Warner penthouse at the Four Seasons New York was where Luke and Sophia would be staying for the next two days. An architectural masterpiece, the 4300 square-foot penthouse had a 360-degree view of the city, most breathtaking at night with the lights of Manhattan aglow. Luke couldn't wait to get Sophia alone in this wonder of a room, but he knew she wanted to see the sights of the big city. With the security detail in tow, the couple made their way around the city, stopping at the WTC Memorial, the Empire State Building, the finally winding up at Central Park for one of the famous horse-drawn carriage rides. At dusk, the couple returned to the penthouse to find Anna had seen to their comfort and privacy by having Room Service prepare dinner for the couple. Anna had everything in place on the glass balcony when Luke and Sophia arrived back at the room.

"Everything looks wonderful, Anna. Thank you." Luke said surveying the layout. "Please take the rest of the night off and relax. Sophia and I can manage things from here."

"When you have finished with your meal, Sire, please go into the adjacent bathroom." Anna replied. "I have prepared something to help you and the Baronetess relax from your busy day. If you'll excuse me, my Lord. I must find Captain Jonas and...go over some things with him as well." The busty blonde servant winked quickly and curtsied slightly as she left the couple alone for the remainder of the evening.

"That poor pilot has no idea what he's gotten himself into." Sophia said as she laughed and shook her head.

Dinner was an exquisite holiday meal from The Garden restaurant consisting of warm chestnut bisque and kale salad to start, then the main course of Kurobota pork rack and ginger cabbage, ending with a fig and cranberry pudding: Truly a feast fit for a noble couple. Luke and Sophia ravenously devoured the meal then made their way to the spacious bathroom. A deep-soaking stone tub outlined with flickering candles met the young couple and they quickly disrobed. Luke and Sophia took in the sights from the glass-enclosed bathroom and sipped champagne while the warm water cascaded over their bodies in the granite jacuzzi.

"I could really get used to this." Sophia said as she sat her champagne flute on the floor and turned herself around so that she was sitting up against Luke's chest and lap in the tub.

"I may just have to have one of these installed at the castle." Luke replied as he pushed a button and the lights went dark in the bathroom. Lit only by the candle flame and the city glow, Luke turned Sophia to face him then kissed the red headed beauty while the lights of New York sparkled off the bath water that enveloped the embracing lovers.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anna made her way to the floor below the penthouse, specifically the room where Jonas, Wagner 1's captain, was staying for the night. The flight crew had the next two nights off and they were all had taken advantage of the layover. Julia and Emma, the flight attendants, had done some shopping then turned in early to catch up on some much-needed rest. David, the luxury jet's co-pilot was in Jonas' room, a deck of cards and a furious game of gin rummy between them. The combatants heard a rap at the door, then a sweet voice calling to Jonas.

"O, Captain, my Captain..." Anna joked as the door slowly opened. "Oh, excuse me, David. I thought Jonas was alone."

"Come in, Anna," Jonas replied. "We were just finishing up a game. Maybe we can deal you in?"

"I only know one game, Jonas," Anna answered the pilot, "And I'm not sure you and David want to play strip poker with me." The blonde seductress moved toward Jonas and he took her in his strong arms and kissed her deeply.

"I should go." David said from the other side of the room. He went to exit the hotel room door, but Anna seized his hand before he could make his escape.

"Nein, Kopilot," Anna stated as she pulled David back into the room and cozied her spectacular ass into the young aviator's crotch. Jonas was in front of the fair-haired vixen, slowly unbuttoning her white shirt and kissing her red painted lips. "Maybe we don't have to play cards after all." Anna said as her shirt fell to the floor. She pulled the zipper down on her short grey skirt and that quickly met her shirt on the carpet. Clad in black bra, thong, nylons and heels, Anna broke from the dual embrace of the pilots and walked to the center of the room. She beckoned the aviators to join her, one index finger wiggling to them both to come hither. Jonas and David met Anna in the middle of the carpeted floor and the flaxen nymph unbuttoned and removed first the seasoned captain white pilot shirt then the novice co-pilot's, baring both men's chests.

Anna removed her bra then dropped to her knees in front of the flying duo. She undid David's button and zipper on his black pants first and the young man's ebony slacks slipped off his legs and puddled on the floor. David's hardening dick was prominent through his boxers and Anna slid those down and wrapped her nimble fingers around his dong. As she stroked David's cock, Anna used her other hand to remove Jonas' pants and underwear and started jerking his stiffening cock with her other hand. Anna stroked both hard shafts, nearly identical in length, and leaned her mouth in to lick the head of Jonas' dick, then the same for David.

Anna released David's rigid pecker from her grasp and stuffed it in her hot and moist mouth, sucking the young man to his base with a quick inhale then out so that just his purple head remained between her lips. She sucked the fresh pilot vigorously while continuing to slide her fingers up and down the more experienced aviator's dick. Anna switched up and slurped Jonas' cock into her maw while working her hand over David's spit-covered prick. The buxom maid alternated her sexy full lips between her two lovers until both were ready to explode. Anna performed her magic and found the duo's respective pressure points under their hanging scrotums. She delayed both men's impending orgasms and continued her double blowjob for a few more minutes.

Anna rose off the floor and laid her sexy frame on the bed in the corner. "Let's see how you two work as a team." She said, removing her black thong. Jonas knelt before the blonde temptress and took her slick pussy into his mouth. The older pilot earned his wings that night as he dove his tongue into Anna's hot box and up and down her buzzing clit. David climbed on the bed next to the writhing sexpot and sucked her sweet tits and nipples, making the fair-haired devil squeal with delight at the dual top and bottom treatment. Jonas' expert tongue work brought Anna to the brink of ecstasy. David straddled the blonde's face and she ran her tongue back and forth over his ample ballsack, then sucked the wrinkly skin pouch into her mouth. When Jonas plunged two fingers into Anna's sopping cunt, it sent her over the precipice and she slammed headlong into a ripping orgasm. Her screams muffled by David's sack, she hummed on his balls sending tingles through the young pilot's midsection.

Anna scooted up on to the bed and laid David on his back. Anna straddled David and grabbed the co-pilot's engorged cock. She positioned her well-licked twat over David and greedily impaled herself on his waiting prick. Anna slammed herself down on David's pole and coated his manhood in her slick emissions. Anna buried David's dick into her scorching snatch and kept it locked in her puffy folds. Anna turned her head and saw Jonas eagerly stroking his still-hard erection, not quite patiently waiting his turn. Anna once more beckoned the older aviator to her and Jonas readily complied. The blonde bombshell came prepared and told Jonas to reach into the pocket of her skirt on the floor. He produced a small bottle of personal lube and squeezed out a handful for his fat rod then plopped a generous portion on Anna's tight ass. The clear lube ran down her crack and dripped on to David's balls. When he was thoroughly coated with slickness, Jonas perched above Anna and David then sunk his slippery pecker into Anna's starred sphincter. He slowly worked in and out of Anna's sweet ass, feeling his flying partner's throbbing dong through the thin skin separating the seductress' pussy and bowel.

Anna began to work her ass so that one man would fill up one hole while the other would pull back, but not quite out of her other opening. The feeling of complete fullness overtook the Austrian sex kitten and she came hard on David's cock. The muscles in her cunt and ass worked both men's dicks and she brought them both to the edge. David filled her first, flooding her sexy vagina with his milky semen until his balls felt as empty as deflated balloons. Jonas could hold on no longer and began to spasm as he shot rope after rope of his seed into Anna's deep hole. The trio stayed motionless for a few moments while the two men's cocks returned to their flaccid states and slipped gently from their consumed lover. Anna moved to the middle of the bed and bade her two men to surround her on the mattress. She kissed each of them passionately as she reached over her head and turned off the hanging light over the headboard. The three would sleep boy-girl-boy until Anna's alarm on her cell phone chimed at 5:30am, summoning her to start her day once more in service to her Count and Baronetess.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Luke heard the door unlock at 6:30am and figured it was Anna bringing he and Sophia breakfast as she had done the day before in Paris. He was startled when he saw his chief of security, Gunther, Anna, and the entire flight crew rushing into the penthouse. He was glad that he and Sophia had at least thrown the comforter over their nude bodies the night before. He didn't need everyone he employed knowing what he looked like naked. Gunther ushered everyone into the sitting room of the penthouse then, pistol drawn, quickly searched the room. When he was done, he explained his action to his employer.

"Sorry for the intrusion, Sire," Gunther started, "but there has been a threat against your life. The hotel front desk received a call stating there was a bomb in the parking garage and another at the airport near your plane. Suspicious packages were found in both locations and the NYPD demolitions department is investigating. I took the liberty of moving the entire staff to the safest location. I hope you don't mind, my Lord."

"Not at all, Gunther," Luke replied groggily. "Good thinking. The safety of the staff is most important. But could everyone please turn around while the Baronetess and I put some clothes on?" Luke instructed the crown in his room. "Anna, could you please make some coffee for everyone while we wait this out?" he asked his maid/road butler.

"My pleasure, meine Herr," Anna stated as she strode to the kitchen area, past the dressing Luke and Sophia. The noble couple once more had no qualms about dressing and undressing in front of the trusted blonde. Once Luke and Sophia had finished dressing, they made their way to the center of the room with the others. Luke grabbed the remote off the coffee table and pointed it at the large screen on the wall.

"Well, let's see what they're saying about all of this on the news..." Luke started. A scream came from Luke's left as a flash of metal gleamed in the new day's sunshine. Julia, one of the flight attendants on Wagner 1, had produced a large kitchen knife and was moving toward Luke to plunge the blade into his chest. The dark-haired stewardess raised the knife then swiped it down as she yelled.

"Lang lebe Osterreich!" (Long live Austria!) screamed Julia as the blade came down looking for its mark. Luke felt a push at his side and the Count fell to the floor unharmed. He looked up just in time to see Julia's knife slice into Sophia's left shoulder just above her chest. Sophia screamed as Julia removed the knife then continued toward Luke. Three quick pops were heard next as Julia was stopped in her tracks by the bullets flying from Gunther's gun. The first shot hit the would-be assassin in her right arm, causing her to drop the large blade. The next two shots stopped the flight attendant from breathing, hitting her in the middle of the chest and then through the neck and her carotid artery. Blood spattered against the glass walls as Julia fell to the floor dead.

"Sophia!" Luke cried as he went to his injured lover. "My God, Sophia! Are you all right?!" Luke saw the blood coming from her shoulder and removed his shirt to apply pressure to her wound.

"I've had worse," Sophia replied, squeezing her eyes shut and gritting her teeth in pain. "Was thrown from a horse once and landed on my head. Hurt worse than this..." Sophia lied to Luke as Anna rushed to her Lady's side and helped Luke put pressure on Sophia's injured shoulder.

"My apologies, Sire," Gunther said, holstering his pistol under his black suit jacket. "We had suspected one of the flight crew of the threats but had no evidence to detain anyone."

"Gunther, call an ambulance now!" Luke shouted at his lieutenant. "She's losing a lot of blood!"

"At once, Sire!" Gunther replied and went for the penthouse phone. Sophia smiled at Luke as her face went pale.

"Remember, I'm O Positive..." the Baronetess said as she slipped into unconsciousness.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Sophia opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was the bright light from the overhead in the hospital room. She looked to her left and saw Anna smiling back at her, the blonde's eyes red and puffy from tears. Anna's ice blue eyes welled up once more as she saw her Lady regain consciousness. Sophia looked to her right and saw Luke and Gunther speaking with someone dressed in blue scrubs and a long white coat, most likely her doctor. Then she heard Anna's voice cut through the silence of the room.

"Meine Herr..." Anna spoke softly to Luke, choking back more sobs. Luke turned to Anna and saw Sophia's green eyes staring back at him. The young Count rushed to his lover's side.

"Welcome back, my dear..." Luke said, fighting back his own tears. Sophia tried to sit up and felt the pain in her left side force her back down. "Don't try to move," Luke told her as he helped her back to a flat position. "The knife went pretty deep. The doctor repaired the damage but you're going to be pretty sore for the next few weeks. I've already scheduled our flight back home tomorrow."

"Luke, I don't want you to go back to Austria yet," Sophia stated. "You have business to attend here. I'll fly back and wait for you at the castle."

"I won't leave you in this condition, Sophia," Luke replied. "I feel just horrible about what happened. The police are saying that Julia belonged to some secret society of Austrian nationalists. I guess they don't like foreigners interloping on their titles and holdings." Luke held her right hand in his and kissed her dry lips. "We'll do whatever you want to do, Sophia. What do you want to do?"

"I want to be with you, my love..." Sophia answered her Count. "I want to go with you to your hometown and then wherever else you want to go. I want to be with you."

"Then that's what we'll do." Luke stated. "I'll let Captain Jonas know we're keeping schedule for Gravel City via Detroit, then on to Las Vegas for New Year's Eve. I love you, Sophia..."

"I love you, Luke," Sophia responded, "now can we get out of here?"

Luke arranged for the couple to be taken back to the penthouse at the Four Seasons, but he had changes made to ensure their safety. He had Gunther beef up security and hire eight more guards for the duration of their stay in America. The standard limousine was replaced by one with 12-inch steel doors and bullet-proof glass for windows. Luke rented the top three floors of the hotel and no one was allowed admittance past the 50th floor unless they were extensively searched and cleared by the security guards. Luke had Anna move her belongings into the second bedroom of the penthouse for that night so that she could help tend to Sophia. The doctor prescribed heavy-duty pain pills for Sophia to take at bedtime so that she could sleep. Two pills and a half-hour later, Sophia had dozed off for the night. Luke flopped down on the couch next to Anna and ran his fingers through his dark wavy hair.

"What a day, huh, Anna?" Luke said to his traveling butler. "Never a dull moment when I'm around..." The young Count put his face in his hands and sighed deeply.

"Time for you to relax, my Lord." Anna replied as she removed Luke's face from his hands and kissed him swiftly on the mouth, her hands going from his to the Count's shirt buttons. Anna removed Luke's shirt and went for the fastener and zipper on his jeans when Luke protested.

"Anna, I don't think we should do this since..." Luke was stopped mid-sentence by Anna finger to his lips.

"Hush, meine Herr." Anna said, quieting her employer. "My Lady told me before she went to sleep to make sure you were properly taken care of, Sire. I will do my duty, Lord Wagner." She pushed the Count gently so that he was leaning against the back of the couch. Anna continued her work on the button and zipper on Luke's jeans and undid both. The sultry blonde pulled Luke's pants and boxer briefs down and freed his growing cock from his clothing.

Anna ran her tongue from just underneath Luke's balls up his rising shaft to his sensitive purple prick head. The fair-haired seductress flicked her tongue over the tip of Luke's dick a few times then opened her mouth wide to take the full length of the Count between her painted lips and down into the back of her throat. Luke moaned loudly at Anna's deep-throating. She had taken Luke down her gullet his first night at the castle and the feeling was exquisite. Only by Anna applying her thumb to his then-unknown pressure point below his sack did Luke not blow his load down her neck that first night, and he once again felt his beautiful servant's finger pressing that area. Luke's testicles stopped their stirring and Anna continued her assault on the nobleman's stiff rod.

Anna stood herself up from the carpeted floor of the penthouse sitting room and took her white button-up shirt off, revealing her bare breasts. The bombshell had prepared for the evening before putting Sophia to bed. She slipped her skirt off her hips and let it fall to the floor, then kicked off her black heels. Anna stood before her titled employer stark naked and watched Luke take in her gorgeous form. Luke leaned forward and laid passionate kisses on Anna's taut belly and just underneath her giant tits. Anna climbed on to Luke's lap and rubbed her slick pussy up and down his rock-hard dick, coating it in her natural lubrication. Luke's cock found Anna's opening and slid easily inside the blonde temptress. Anna bounced on Luke's lap, drawing the young Count's rigid shaft deeper into her warm folds. Luke met Anna's rhythm by thrusting his cock upward while she slammed her sexy ass to his lap. Their skin met and clapped loudly, resonating throughout the penthouse suite.