An American Count Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luke felt his scrotum tingle once more and the heat rise in his body. He announced to Anna that he was about to cum. The flaxen beauty removed herself from Luke's lap and resumed her kneeling position in front of him on the floor. Anna took Luke's shaft, slick with her own juices, and vigorously jerked him until the Count erupted with a massive load. Luke's balls pumped shot after shot of his milky seed on to Anna's enormous tits and her pretty face. She opened her mouth and caught his roping cum on her tongue, hungrily tasting her Lord's hot jets of semen. She licked her lips clean of Luke's cum then swiped her tongue over the tops of her cum-covered boobs, licking and sucking herself spotless. When she had finished cleaning Luke's cum from her face and tits, Anna once more stood up and gathered her discarded clothes from the floor and couch.

"Good Night, meine Herr" was all Anna said to Luke as she padded naked to the second penthouse bedroom. Luke waited for his engorged pud to deflate then went to the bathroom to clean himself up and join Sophia in the master bedroom. When he climbed into bed, Sophia stirred and opened her eyes to slits.

"Did Anna take care of everything, babe..." Sophia asked, half-dazed from her powerful medication.

"Yes, my love," Luke replied with a slight smile. "She saw to everything. Go back to sleep."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophia awoke the next morning with a dull ache in her shoulder and a cup of coffee steaming on the night stand next to her. Anna was busy gathering the couple's belongings for the flight to Michigan in a few hours. Sophia struggled to sit up in bed and groaned. Anna heard her Mistress struggling and moved to help the Baronetess.

"Guten Morgen, meine Dame," Anna said as she helped Sophia sit up then propped the noblewoman onto pillows behind her. "It is time for your medication, ma'am."

"Anna, did you take care of things last night like I instructed?" Sophia asked her blonde helper.

"Of course, meine Dame." Anna replied matter-of-factly. "Count Wagner was... relieved of his tension. He is showering now and preparing for your journey." The fair-haired servant brought Sophia three pills and a glass of water. Sophia took the medication then sipped her coffee. As Anna was changing Sophia's bandage, Luke came out of the penthouse bathroom dressed and ready for the next leg of the trip. Anna finished replacing the pink bandage on Sophia's wound then set her left arm in a canvas sling of the same color. When finished, the blonde servant curtsied to the noble couple then left to pack the rest of their belongings.

Sophia waved her injured arm slightly at Luke. "Pretty sexy, isn't it?" she said. Luke leaned down and kissed his red headed lover tenderly.

"You're beautiful, Sophia," he replied. "Listen, about last night. After you fell asleep. Anna and I..."

"Luke, I already know about last night." Sophia confessed. "I told Anna to comfort you. I know how bad you felt after the attack. And I knew I wouldn't be able to do what she did for you last night." A sly grin appeared on Sophia's face as she continued. "And it's only fair that you get to partake of Anna's delights. I certainly plan to partake of her once I'm feeling better."

"So, you're saying you want us to play with Anna separately as well as together?" Luke asked.

"As long as I get first dibs on you, Mister!" Sophia answered, and the couple embraced carefully so as not to aggravate Sophia's injury. Luke then flipped the TV on to catch up on the news and the first image he saw was his own face. The lead story on CNN was the attempt on his life and subsequent wounding of Sophia. Luke was stunned at the coverage of his life.

"Can you believe this, Sophia?!" he asked. Luke grabbed the copy of the New York Times from the coffee table. "And this?!" He showed her the headline: Billionaire Count Narrowly Escapes Death. "How did all this become public knowledge so fast?" Luke said to Sophia. "The money is one thing, and being a Count has its advantages, but fame was something I never wanted, and I'm not prepared for!"

"We have to take the bad with the good, my love." Sophia answered him as she delicately got out of bed. "We will face it all together..." She reached her good arm around Luke's waist and the Count hugged her back. "Now, let's get going and fly to your home."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sophia wanted to walk to the new security vehicle that was to take them to the airport, but Luke insisted that she ride in the wheelchair provided by the hotel. The couple, along with Anna and two security guards, rode the elevator to the ground floor and hotel lobby. The detail had made their sweep and declared the entryway safe. Luke and his entourage exited the elevator and headed for the waiting limousine at the curb. When Luke went through the hotel door, he was bombarded with questions from reporters and paparazzi snapping pictures of him and the injured Sophia as they made their way to the car. Luke ignored the reporters' questions and helped Sophia into the back seat. He piled in next to her then Anna on his opposite side. The security guards sat across from the trio behind the driver. One of the guards tapped the tinted glass partition separating the front of the car from the back twice and the limo sped off to the airport.

More reporters and photographers were waiting for them at the airport, but Gunther and the entire security force was there to keep the press at bay while Luke and company boarded the luxury jet. The flight to Detroit was a quick 95 minutes then another 45-minute car ride to Gravel City for the meeting with Luke's lawyer, Mr. Anderson, and the accountants tasked with managing Luke's money. After getting Sophia settled and buckled in her seat, Luke took his and the engines started their rev up to takeoff speed. Wagner 1 lifted off two minutes later and began its short trip to Detroit.