All Comments on 'An American Count Ch. 08'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Enjoyed this tall tale !

Looking forward to seeing more from you!

FormerReaderFormerReaderover 6 years ago
Good Ending

Nice wrap-up for the series. I had to chuckle at the trillionaire part. That would make Luke the richest person on planet, not one of the richest. The character had a bit of a "Mary Sue" vibe to him, but it was ok because it was still fun to read. A minor continuity error occurred on the plane: you write that Luke turns Sophia around so that she "rides reverse cowgirl" style which would mean her back was facing him. But when he cums it hits her breasts and stomach. LOL. Anyways thanks for the fun series.

scotlytscotlytabout 6 years ago
Great story

I love reading your story excellent job I hope to read more.

JimmyHuntJimmyHuntalmost 4 years ago

What a lovely story

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Anything happen between the Duke and MARRIED Tara??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be a widely released novel, I could not put it down for it kept me up all night !!!!! If this book ever happens, please add illustrations along as well.

Too hot !

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 1 year agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous

That has been my plan all along with both this story and A Private Dance. I really think those two, with some editing and maybe a little more background on a few of the characters, stand on their own. Glad you liked the story. Hope you keep reading!

Padre33Padre33over 1 year ago

This is a truly great story.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[19.04.23]

BRILL series!

Just the right amount of 'adversity' and a great amount of fantasy romance!

11/10!!!!!

Nzq11Nzq1111 months ago

Brilliant series and kept me hooked all the way along…. I started with the Billionaire Bachelor and saw the not to read this at the start of Ch 02. Has been very worth it, and now to continue the read on the bachelor 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES