An Amorous Bath

Story Info
Wife arranges a romantic bath for husband.
2.6k words
4.49
8.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here are your flowers, sir," said the florist handing me a huge bouquet of flowers.

"Would you like a greeting card with it?"

"No, thank you. Keep the change," I said handing him the money.

Walking towards my car, I smelled the flowers. Fresh, pleasant fragrance filled my nostrils. Pink roses. Her favourite.

Thinking about her brought a silly smile on my face, and I heard my friends call me 'whipped', in my head. But who cares, I love her.

Placing the bunch of flowers carefully inside the car, I strapped on the seat belt.

My fingers kept tapping a staccato on the steering wheel impatiently the whole ride.

***

Pulling up in the driveway and picking up the flowers, I got out of the car, hurrying towards the door, unable to keep the news to myself anymore.

The delicious aroma of roasted lamb invaded my senses upon entering the house. Closing the door as softly as possible, I hid the roses behind me and made my way towards the kitchen.

There she was! My lovely wife, Caily; wearing a pretty peach coloured, knee-length dress, and bent over the oven.

Tip toe-ing towards her as she straightened, I gently placed my hand over her eyes, and felt her lips being stretched into a smile.

"Ian! You're home early. And just so you know, I knew you were here when you pulled up in the driveway," she teased, pursing her lips to contain the laughter.

"Ugh! Stupid car!" I feigned annoyance, removing my hand, and was rewarded with laughter as she turned around to hug me.

"For me?" She asked delightedly, accepting the roses.

"Thank you so much!" Caily said sniffing them, her eyes twinkling with glee.

"I have been promoted! I'm the senior manager now!" I broke the news to her excitedly.

Her eyes widened and a huge grin graced her features as she threw herself at me, her floral perfume surrounding me.

"I knew it! Congratulations, baby! You've worked so hard for this," her voice cracked.

"You deserve this promotion. I'm so proud of you!"

"It couldn't have been possible without you, Caily. Thank you for always supporting me, for spending those nights sitting beside me as I worked, for making me coffee when I got too sleepy. You possibly don't know how much that means to me. I love you!" I clutched her small frame tightly, grateful to have her.

"I love you too!" she garbled out, rubbing her tears and smiling through it. "Enough of this emotional drama! Come here with me, I have a surprise for you!" Sending a coy smile my way, she led me upstairs by my hand.

***

Reaching upstairs, we entered our bathroom, and...

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Citrusy aroma filled the small cubic room, candles lit everywhere, tub filled with water, and rose petals scattered on the floor.

"You knew about my promotion?"

I wondered who might have told her and ruined my surprise.

"No, but I know you've been working hard for it. I was confident you'll be the one to get that promotion."

My heart filled with love and devotion for this woman who believes in me, loves me so much and inspires me to be a better person.

"Ian," she met my eyes and lowered her voice, "a relaxing bath is not the only thing I've planned for you."

Suddenly the atmosphere in the room changed from a warm, tender one to a wild hungry one.

Slowly coming towards me with a knowing smile, Caily took off my tie. Looking at me in the eyes, she moved on to unbutton my shirt, her plump lips stretched into a sexy smirk.

Kneeling down, her hands fumbled with my belt, and tugged it open, the belt clattering as it hit the floor, increasing my eagerness.

Looking up at me, she bit her lip, making me mad with desire.

Unbuttoning my pants, Caily opened her mouth and caught the zipper between her teeth. I never knew unzipping could be so sensual and could take so much time.

Tugging my pants down, she gasped at my commando state.

My lips tugged at a corner in a smirk knowing that I just scored a point at the game she was playing with me.

Looking up from my hardness, Caily gave me a pleased smile.

Her rosy lips opened to enclose around my head and-

"Oh Caily!" I couldn't keep down the groan as her hot, wet mouth enclosed me. Her tongue making love to my tip, prodding the hole. Pure pleasure engulfed my whole being as she slowly took me in, her mouth sucking on my cock greedily.

"Agh! Fuck, Caily!"

Planting her soft, little hands on my thighs, Caily slowly started bobbing her head, drooling all over my cock and balls, all the while looking at me, making me pant in need.

She let out a happy moan as my hands went to her hair and my hips started thrusting, stuffing my cock into her tiny mouth, drawing silent whimpers from her, making her gag.

"Yeah take that you bitch! Take my cock down your filthy mouth!"

Opening my eyes, I looked down to see her gasping for air, mascara streaming down her face along with tears, mouth wide open for me, breasts gleaming with saliva. So fucking sexy!

Taking control of the situation, Caily removed my hands from her head and moved down to my balls, sucking on them, her hands stroking my hard, slimy cock.

With a pop, her mouth left my sac and moved down to my hole and started rimming it, my saliva-coated balls wetting her nose and chin.

What a sight it was!

I closed my eyes to get the image out of my head.

Think of garbage. The smell in locker room after workout. Global poverty.

"Shit baby, slow down! You're gonna make me cum!"

My senses were in overdrive as her practised hands kept stroking me, my balls resting on her nose as her tongue made love to my butthole.

And as suddenly as it started, it was over.

Shocked by the sudden change of temperature around my crotch, I opened my eyes to find her standing a few steps away from me; lips swollen, eyes lidded, breathing as heavy as mine.

I looked at her dumbfounded.

"Water is getting cold. Come get in the tub."

"You're so cruel!" I grumbled as she smirked.

Deciding to be patient and play along, I took off my pants completely. I could feel her eyes on my backside as I walked towards the tub.

Submerging myself in the tub, I looked up at her expectantly.

"Come join me", I invited her with a smile; knowing by the flush of her chest that she was as affected by her game as I was.

Her eyes raked over me longingly, heating my skin as they went.

Taking a deep breath, she shook her head, and I knew that she was ready to resume her game.

Facing me, my amazingly hot wife took off the rubber band holding her hair in place.

Shaking head to let her hair free, she unbuttoned her dress. Sliding the straps down her shoulders, she pushed the dress down her legs; the ruffle of the flowy material a music to my ears.

I looked up from her bare legs and was elated to see her naked chest, nipples begging to be sucked on.

Kicking her sandals off, she turned her back towards me.

Hooking her thumbs in the band of her cute, little blue panties, the little minx bent over; the soft fabric of underwear sliding over her curvy, round backside, creating dimples over her skin as it went.

Discarding the panties, she straightened as she turned to face me; and I couldn't believe how lucky I was to have her.

Standing there boldly, her tanned skin glowing in the soft candlelight, with her black, wavy hair falling over her back like a curtain, eyes wide with arousal, her plump lips slightly apart, small, soft breasts moving with every breath, nipples soft yet hard like an eraser, her slightly chubby stomach with a small waist that flared into hips attached to thick thighs, and between those legs, sat her soft, hairless womanhood; she resembled a sex goddess in every sense.

Realizing I've been staring at her hungrily, I licked my dry lips and stretched my hand out towards her in an invitation.

Completely ignoring the outstretched hand, she walked towards me slowly and seductively, her hips swaying hypnotically.

Going wild with need, my hands found her hips to grab on. But to my utter disappointment, she removed my hands from her hips and shook her head at me.

"Be patient!" She said with a teasing smile, eyes shining. Going around me, she then straddled me from back, sitting on one end of the tub.

Confusedly, I started- "What are-"

"Shhh", her finger tapped my lips.

Slowly her hands started roaming the wide expanse of my back, rubbing here and there, dissolving all the knots.

The light, soothing aroma of citrus combined with the warm water, and her soft, firm hands massaging me, made me relax and I leaned back into the cradle of her thighs.

But soon I realized my mistake when the mild, musky scent of her arousal wafted into my nose, making me wild with hunger.

She continued rubbing my shoulders unhurriedly, her thumbs tracing my spine, as I sat there suffering in silence.

Deciding massage can wait, I turned around to face her, making the water slosh around me.

Sitting on my knees, I placed my hands on her soft, thick thighs and nuzzled my nose against her womanhood, making her gasp. Her legs spread on their own to accommodate my bigger frame.

"Put your legs on either side of my head," came out my hoarse voice.

Eyes wide, she did as I told her, too aroused to continue the massage.

She straddled my shoulders, placing one hand on the handle bar and the other one grasping my hair, for support.

With legs spread, her nether lips pulled open to reveal her pink, glistening core.

My eager hands automatically went to her soft thighs, squeezing here and there, making her squirm impatiently.

"Please!" She whispered

"Please what?"

"Touch me, please!" she begged.

Hearing her begging for me made my hard cock hurt with arousal.

"Where do you want me touch you, love?"

"You KNOW where! Please..."

"Oh! Maybe you want my hands on your tits, hmm?"

My hands moved on to her breasts, massaging her soft mounds, my fingers pinching her nipples, I licked around her navel, feeling her flinch at the sensation.

"Ian!"

"Yes, my love?"

"Touch me...down there," she whispered.

"Down where? Do you want me to touch your legs?" My hands traced the curve of her calves and moved on to her knees, tickling her.

"Or maybe you want my fingers in your hot little pussy, hmm? Is that what you want? Do you want my thick fingers crammed in your tight pussy?"

She whimpered in anticipation as my hands moved up towards her inner thighs. Massaging her soft, lush thighs, I kept denying her the pleasure she so much craved.

Frustrated with my teasing, Caily grasped my hair and pushed my face down to her pussy.

"Touch me here!" she practically cried.

Giving in to her pleading, a single digit of mine came up to press down on her clit, sending a jolt through her body, leaving her mouth open in a gasp.

Unable to suppress my lust anymore, I dove down to her sex, making her squeal in delight. My tongue rammed in her pussy, as my fingers continued abusing her clit.

Her strong musky flavour coated my tongue as it lapped at her center rapidly.

My tongue moved up to flick her clit as my finger moved down to tease her hole that was gushing juices continuously.

Her moans spurred me on and I continued rubbing her rapidly, wanting to tease her as she teased me. Another finger joined the first one, imitating the motions of sex, entering and leaving her squelching center rapidly.

Just as she was about to reach her peak, I pulled away. Grabbing her hips, I pulled her down, making her straddle my hardness.

She let out a low, sensual moan and grabbed my shoulders to steady herself.

Capturing her lips in a deep kiss, I let my tongue clash with hers in a fight for dominance, her cherry-flavoured lip gloss mixing with the flavour of her wetness.

Too lost in the kiss to notice, I flinched when I felt her pinch my nipples, making my cock jump.

She chuckled at my reaction, but lost her smile when I returned the favour by pinching her clit.

Lifting her up, I grabbed my erection and placed it at her entrance. Grabbing her hips to dictate the pace, I felt her glide down on my member, her sticky fluids providing lots of lubrication.

A string of moans left her mouth, slicing through my own groans as my erection found place inside her hot, wet, tight sheath.

Lifting her hips, she came down again, setting the rhythm of our love-making.

With her bouncing tits begging for attention, my mouth latched on to the dark, hard nipples; biting and sucking on them.

Her moans, my grunts and the sound of water splashing around us, kept resounding in the bathroom.

The anticipation of pleasure combined with the earlier teasing was too much for us to handle, and soon her hips took up a faster pace as my own hips started pistoning upwards rapidly, we both ascending towards our peak.

"Oh fuck! Ian! Fuck me harder! Make me cum!"

A chanting of my name was all that left her mouth.

Hissing, her mouth came down on mine in a furious, urgent kiss.

"Oh god! I'm cumming!"

Her pleasure-filled scream urged me to go harder and like a mad man, I held her in place as my hips started rutting in her pussy rapidly.

My head started spinning as her core further tightened around me, hugging my shaft, milking the cum out of me.

"Cum inside me baby...fill me up...let go inside meeee."

Hearing her talk dirty, and feeling the mouth of her cervix suck on my tip threw me over the edge.

"Caily! Ah fuck! Oh shit! Yessss! Take it all!"

I released inside her and felt her pussy guzzling my cum greedily, her walls massaging my length, body shaking in post-orgasmic bliss.

Our mixed grool dripped down to my balls as I stood up without leaving her wetness. I carefully stepped out of the tub and walked out of the bathroom on weak shaky legs, towards the bed.

Setting her on bed, I pulled out of her, making her sigh.

Watching her laying there panting with her legs spread open, breasts red and heaving, baring herself to me with all her feminine curves on display, made my loins stir.

Watching her quim quiver, and a stream of my cum leave her pink, gaping, used pussy, instigated a sudden fire of passion and possessiveness inside me.

Propping herself on her elbows she met my eyes and smiled lovingly at me, a tender look in her eyes.

Stretching both hands towards me, she invited me into her arms, and I gladly accepted the invitation.

Laying by her side, my head on her bosom, our hands entwined, I felt a wave of tranquility wash over me, washing away all the stress and worries of the past few months. Those few moments in her arms were enough for me to de-stress.

Food was the last thought on our mind when we started indulging in each other again, intent on making up for the past few months.