All Comments on 'An Anal Fantasy for You'

by Rimminglover

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I masturabed over this

I touched my tight anus reading this, this is the sexiest story I have ever read. i would let you do all of this to me. I am an anal virgin. I have blonde hair on my vagina and arm pits, large labia and clitoris. My clitoris is throbbing thinking of you. I would love you to fill my rectum with your warm sperm. My anus is tiny and could probably take one well lubricated finger, I would need your tongue to relax my hole.

RimmingloverRimmingloverover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous

Thank you for your kind words Anonymous. You sound really beautiful, I love the thought of your blond hairs, especially in your pits. I'm sure my tongue would lubricate your anus nicely. I wrote this humble effort just for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

More nasty rimming stories please!

Love how unafraid he is of streaks. The dirtier the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More sniffing please

The imtimate act of sniffing a woman's anus cannot be overplayed. I wish you would expand the asshole smelling foreplay. Esp. when the asshole is not clean. Sweaty amd nasty from,a day at work or running errands. Keep,it up!

RimmingloverRimmingloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your comments. They are all gratefully received.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This turned me on so much

I definitely pulled my dildo out after reading this and fucked myself with it. Please write more!

ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 8 years ago
I read this after Naoko' s review

There is a lusty, earthy honesty about this little piece. Bravo for writing it, and celebrating real women's bodies - and through their bodies, their minds ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

First sniff,- my wife comes home from work,i tell her to take off her skirt and panties, already her cunt is wet, she knows what will be happening. I sniff around her pussy and ass, mm the scent of a woman. I notice a slight brown smudge around her anus,

Second, lick - glorious, wet , her cunt is actually leaking, I dive my tongue into it, she kicks her legs,i move my tongue down to her anus, I rim her, tangy, sour taste. I rim some more, I love the feisty taste.

Third , fuck - I push into her cunt, she loves it, so wet, orgasm, she is actually a squirter although I think some of it is piss. I remove my cock, she knows, she adjusts her legs, lifting her ass to give me access. I do not hesitate and push into her ass, this time it is mushy in there, warm, I look down, my cock has a brown smear on it, there is a slight odor, my cum shoots into her ass as she kicks her legs wildly. I pull out, I show her my light tan covered cock, she asked me to rub it onto her tits, I did. I moved further forward, her mouth opened, covering my cock. We have a great sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous