An Angel Falls at the Dionysus Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of her heels echoed down into the dark depths of the staircase as she descended.

For a few moments Diane was lost in a dark void. Medea's confident stride had swiftly overtaken her, guiding her away from the bannister and into the center of the stairs with the leash. Now her only point of reference was the gentle pull on her collar, guiding her ever deeper. Soon she began to notice two pinpricks of light. With each step down they became clearer, two electric lights made to look like torches illuminated an ornately carved archway. A heavy pair of darkly coloured curtains covered the passage ahead through which came snippets of sound.

Music, laughter, moaning.

Medea held a hand out and indicated for Diane to stop.

"Wait here little angel. I want to see the look on your face when you first see this place. When I have passed through, take a deep breath then follow me."

Diane stood for a moment. The leash formed a guide rope connecting her to whatever debauchery lay beyond the curtain. Feeling the air fill her lungs as she took that ordered breath, she savoured the moment. No turning back now. She took that final step.

The lights of the room beyond blinded Diane after the gloom of the staircase. For a few heartbeats all her brain received was sounds and smells. Slow jazz came from somewhere far ahead. The clink of glasses and the smell of exotic spirits. Low chatter and laughter seemed to come from every direction. All of these were lost beneath what caught her attention the most. Moans of ecstasy and the musky smell of sex. From all around her she could hear them. Low pitched and high. Masculine and feminine. Loud and quiet. As her eyes adjusted, she saw why. Sex was no taboo here in this elegant bar. Many sat and spoke to those around them as one would in any drinking establishment. Just as many were indulging in some form of sexual act, in many cases with the one pleasing having no attention paid to them. To her left in the row of expansive booths, she glimpsed a petite woman in a uniform matching her own, riding the cock of a guest. Her head buried in his neck, her hips grinding to the rhythm of the music. The man sat enjoying his whisky and was talking to the woman sat next to him, who would occasionally lean forwards to grope the ass of the slave. Ahead of her in the array of burgundy leather arm chairs, a man was paying rapt attention to the band on stage as male slave knelt before him gave him oral. His uniform had a matching harness but leather boxer briefs instead of the skirt and stockings. At the bar that took up the right wall a regal looking blonde sat with legs spread on a bar stool. Her dressed hitched up. A woman who appeared almost half her age knelt under the overhang of the bar face buried between the elder's legs. The woman on the stool paid her no mind and instead seemed intently focused on the two new faces in the room.

"Now what were you told about stopping still my little angel?" cooed Medea in Diane's ear.

Diane gasped as she felt Medea's finger slip inside of her pussy from behind. A mixture of lust and embarrassment rushed through her as she realised how aroused she must be.

"I asked you a question, do not make me repeat myself."

Diane groaned as she felt the finger inside of her slowly begin to move in and out.

"I will not... Hesitate. I...I will obey the Club. The Club... Club... Fuck... The Club wants only the best", she managed between gasping breaths.

"That's better slave, now for your reward for good behaviour."

The wave of disappointment at her now empty pussy quickly faded as the same finger parted her lips. The sweet taste of herself on her handler, finger made her head spin with excitement.

"Suck and lick it clean little angel", came Medea's voice in her ear. "Show me just how much you adore the rewards I give you."

As she licked off every last bit of her wetness, Diane locked eyes with the woman at the bar whose hand was wrapped tightly now in the hair of the woman beneath her.

"Welcome to the Elysium bar angel, now lets get everyone acquainted with that cute little body shall we?"

The ideas that flowed through Diane's head at Medea's words were enough to make her whimper once more.

On the walk over to the bar, the blonde's eyes never wavered from Diane. Drinking her in, whilst she moaned and gripped the hair of her companion, keeping her face buried between her legs. The younger woman seemed not to mind the lack of attention at all, going about her task with gusto. All the while, much to Diane's surprise, Medea kept her eyes downcast. Once they were a few steps away, Medea stopped in her tracks and bowed deeply at the waist to the woman. A tug at Diane's leash indicated Medea was wanting her to do the same. Once she had followed suit and stood straight again, Medea spoke in a tone that caught Diane off guard.

"I do apologise Mistress Selene. This is Diane, our new purchase that I am sure Yumeko informed you of. There has been no time to teach her etiquette", her voice no longer bearing it's icy edge, softer now, intimidated maybe.

"She did indeed, I must say Medea you do bring us such wonderful new playthings."

Selene's voice sent a shiver through Diane. It was breathy with arousal but there was something else there. A hunger that was reflected in the fire in her eyes.

"Yumeko darling, wait there just one moment, I want to see what my money has bought."

With that, the slave between her legs knelt back. Yumeko's eyes were glazed over as though she was completely lost in the bliss of what she had been doing. What caught Diane's eye, however, was the glint of metal around her neck. Her collar was solid silver, not one of the club's.

"Quite the well trained beauty isn't she? I'm not surprised you're staring."

Diane started, Selene's words brought her out of her thoughts.

"I keep all my slaves this way, nude apart from my collar."

So lost in her musings Diane only finally noticed. Yumeko's lack of any clothing at all stood out starkly. In a room full of people in some sort of refined or risque attire there was a raw purity to her nakedness. Diane's eyes drank in her smoothly shaved pussy. Her small perky breasts that rose and fell with her panting. Those lips devoid of any makeup save her mistresses' arousal. Diane found herself wondering what those lips might taste like...

"You know..." purred Selene in her ear, the scent of expensive perfume filling Diane's nose. "Once your... Induction is complete I would be happy to let you have a taste of her... Provided you do something for me."

Glancing to one side Diane could see the look on Medea's face. The tension in her posture. The animal magnetism of the woman next to her, however, was overwhelming. The promises insinuated into every word, intoxicating.

"Whatever would please you most Mistress Selene", Diane fixed her eyes onto Selene's. Irises so iridescent a grey they almost seemed to match the colour of Yumeko's collar.

"Mmm, my you will be a fun one. I will be keeping a close eye on you."

With her reply Selene tilted Diane's head up with one finger and kissed her full on the lips. Diane could taste a wine more expensive than she could ever dream of sipping. For a moment she yielded to the hunger and warmth of that kiss. More promises seemed offered in that unspoken moment. Then the moment passed. Diane unconsciously leaned her head forwards for more.

"You would make a fine member of my little circle", chuckled Selene, placing a finger on Diane's lips. "But, induction first dear. Come speak to me after."

With a soft lingering touch against Diane's ass Selene stepped past them and walked towards the stairs at the back, Yumeko in tow.

Tearing her gaze from the enticing sight that retreated from them. Diane turned to Medea, a thousand questions on her mind.

"Who was she? Why do you seem so tense around her? Why is her slave, not part of the club too?" the questions came tumbling out before she could stop herself.

Medea took a deep breath before responding, her composure settled back around her like a well-worn cloak.

"That was Mistress Selene and her current favourite... Pet, Yumeko. Her and her husband run the club," she explained. "Slaves bought by the club belong to the club however, so they have their own. Selene's are particularly noted in their utter devotion to her, all of them volunteer to serve her."

"Volunteer?" replied Diane confused, "but what about the games?"

"The law states that to own a slave, they must lose one of the games to you. No one said anything about them losing the game on purpose." Medea let out a sigh. "Steer clear of her little angel. She is driven and manipulative. She delights in new slaves and the thrill of the hunt in bringing them into her influence."

"You've had some history with her though haven't you ma'am?"

"Yes... Her husband runs the business side of the club. She oversees the slaves, in particular, their discipline", Medea turned to Diane, her trademark icy smirk back in place. "So you had better behave little angel. Come I've still got to show you one of your punishments for if you don't!"

At the far end of the bar was the stage. Gathered in front of it were a group of people who were clearly enjoying whatever sight lay before them. Many had drinks in hand. Many more were pleasing themselves or others to the hidden spectacle. A slave had their hand down the trousers of the man next to him, whispering in his ear and stealing glances ahead of them. Another had her skirt hitched up and back towards the man she was entertaining. Slowly she rode him in time with the music, head leant against his chest while he laughed with his peers at what their backs hid from Diane. She could feel her heart begin to pound in her chest. What punishment could these people be enjoying so much? With Medea's hand at the small of her back pushing her forwards Diane made her way through to the front of the crowd. Where, on a small platform in front of the stage, the entertainment was held captive in stocks. She was pretty Diane had to admit, but that wasn't what sent a shiver of fear and excitement through her.

The black tears of mascara that ran down her cum and spit covered face were doing that.

The stocks she was in were made of metal bars, tastefully painted in the same burgundy as the bar's upholstery. They kept her stood upright and bent at the waist. Ankle restraints and a padded bar at her midriff ensured that even if her legs gave out she would remain this way. The tall heels she had on made certain her ass was tilted upwards. Her full breasts hung beneath her. Both of which wore matching welts and red marks to those on her ass. The ring gag was a particularly cruel touch thought Diane, having noted the line of drool that ran down her chin to pool on the floor. Her collar was thicker than Diane's and wide enough to span almost all of her neck. It had 5 ring spaced equally all around it. Hanging from the front one was a sign reading "Punished whore, free use encouraged."

"Now from that blush on your cute face I would almost say you are enjoying this little angel," Medea whispered in her ear.

"No, no of course not!" came Diane's all too hurried response.

The moans of the punished slave began to grow as the man fucking her from behind increased the tempo of the impacts from his crop and his own pace.

"My dear little angel you should now better than to lie to me", crooned Medea, "taste that sweet little pussy for me then answer honestly."

As Diane parted her legs and slid two fingers inside her admittedly soaked pussy the man on stage dropped his crop and grabbed the slave's hips instead. His moans as he began to pound the slave from behind drowned out Diane's own little whimper. Under Medea's watchful eye she raised her now dripping fingers to her mouth and began to lick them clean. As she did, she locked eyes with Medea, a devilish glint formed in her own eyes. She reveled in the hunger that was growing in Medea's expression. The attention, the want, the desire, spurred her own confidence and needs. Neither focused on the punishment, only on each other.

"It seems you were correct ma'am, as always", Diane spoke between finishing off her fingers, "though perhaps you'd like a taste to make sure ma'am?"

"Oh you cheeky bitch!" chuckled Medea before she planted a kiss on Diane's lips. "Mmm, I was definitely correct! Though I shall of course double check..."

With a single movement Medea was in pressed up against her. Her fingernails briefly trailed up her thighs before her ring and middle fingers slipped inside of her. Without hesitation Medea began to slide her fingers in and out of Diane. Her other hand reached behind and up Diane's back to grab a fistful of her hair.

"Well if you enjoy it so much little slave why don't you watch that whore being railed then?" came Medea's whisper, her hand held Diane's head staring straight ahead. "Or maybe... Maybe you want it to be you on that stage? Being used by everyone in this crowd?"

Diane could only breathily moan "no..." in response, but in the aroused state she was in a little part of her was craving to know what that was like. She had loved being used by Medea earlier, the only difference here was that she had no say in who was using her. Whether it was by that thought or the pace of Medea's fingers increasing Diane felt her pleasure grow. Her knees began to shake as she struggled to stay standing. Her hands found Medea's shoulders and held on for dear life. The man on the stage was close to finishing now. His moans and that of the punished slave's intermingled with Diane's own.

"Tut tut little angel. You can't lie like that to me when I'm inside you like this. Or does your brain leak out of your pussy when you're all hot and bothered hmm?"

With that Medea began to curl her fingers towards herself on each downwards stroke. Diane's eyes shot wide open and her fingers dug deeper into Medea's shoulders. The electric shock of sensation that coursed through her had robbed her of any capacity to reply. She could feel the waves of pleasure building. Once upon a time she would have been mortified at being used so publicly. Now she cared for only one thing. To cum. She no longer cared who saw or heard. What they thought of her. All that mattered what the warmth of Medea pressed up against her. Her hot breath on Diane's neck. Her fingers buried so deep, that had become the core of all Diane was.

Then, the man on the stage pulled out and finished onto the ass of the slave in the stocks.

At the same moment Medea pulled her fingers out of Diane's soaked pussy.

To Diane, it was as though someone had cut off her supply of air. Desperation filled her where the pleasure now rapidly cooled. Leaving embers of arousal that burned brighter than before.

"No... No, please, what are you doing, I need it, please!", pleaded Diane, as she clung onto Medea, her breath coming quickly now.

"Aw poor little slave, so desperate! I do love this look on you! Nice and pathetic. You'd do anything to feel my fingers again wouldn't you?"

"Yes! Yes anything! Just please, please, please finish me off!"

"Too bad then dear, that the show is over", Medea indicated behind her with a tilt of her head.

Behind her the man stepped down from the platform. A well-dressed woman took his place. She selected a strap on and a flogger from the table next to the slave as she did.

"Though..." droned Medea, her voice low and sultry, "you were certainly fibbing to me little angel, you are enjoying this!"

With one smooth movement she sucked clean the fingers than had been inside Diane, moaning softly in delight as she did.

"Time, I think, for your induction my dear. Come now, we've kept the crowds waiting too long already."

"The crowds?" replied Diane, "you said I would be inducted, I thought just by you!"

"Oh no dear angel, I will be doing the induction. The others will just be enjoying the show!" Medea's voice sent an excited shiver through Diane's body.

"If you are a good little slave for me, I'll even make you cum. That sound fair hmm?"

With that Medea led Diane by her leash away from the stage. As they left the woman on the platform had begun to fuck the face of the slave. Her flogger expertly found the slave's exposed breasts in between thrusts. The loud, quick staccato of the blows kept perfect rhythm with Diane's pounding heart.

---

The wall behind the grand staircase that led down into the sordid Elysium bar had half a dozen doors spread equally along its length. All labelled "Private Room." In the center of the wall was an ornate set of double doors, at which stood guard two particularly bulky members of security. As they approached, one nodded to Medea and opened the door to let them through. Much to Diane's surprise the other turned their head to hide a blush that crept up their neck. Down the candlelit spiral staircase beyond they travelled. Diane's body was as highly strung as she had ever been. Anticipation. Arousal. Apprehension. All collided together. At the bottom of the staircase, they came to a long dimly lit corridor. The floor carpeted in the same rich burgundy as the bar above. The walls decorated with beautiful frescos of bondage, impact play and a multitude of other kinks Diane could only guess at. As they walked down the corridor Diane noticed that evenly spaced along its length were pairs of doors. One in each pair bore the plaque "Playroom" and the other "Lounge." Medea stopped in front of one of the doors to a lounge and knocked. After hearing affirmation to enter she opened the door and stepped inside. Arranged upon the luxurious furniture were six men and women. Some were pleasing themselves, others were pleasing their partners. All were watching the window that took up one wall of the room. Beyond which a woman stood bound to a wooden cross, her ass towards them. As perfectly shaped as it was Diane's eye was drawn to the series of purple and red marks that covered it and her thighs. Long thin welts. Clusters of smaller darker marks. Handprints picked out in pink flesh. In some places there were even groups of circles of what appeared to be pin pricks. Diane stood mesmerised as the man in the playroom struck her ass with a long black cane. The way the woman's skin quickly began to welt. Her cry that seemed to tread the line between pain and pleasure. Her barely audible whimper for more. All enraptured Diane. She found herself wondering what it would be like to take her place. How those marks would feel to be made. How they would feel afterwards. The next strike caught the woman on the underside of her ass. She squealed in agony and delight, jolting upwards. The next landed square on her ample ass. The man held the cane in place for a moment longer. When he removed it, the woman's cries grew in volume and her knees buckled slightly. Without realising Diane found her hands moving up her skirt...

The sharp sound snapped her back into focus.

A heartbeat later came the pain. Sharp, stinging and to Diane's arousal addled brain utterly delicious. She could not help but let out a cry to match that of the woman before her.

"Ow..." Diane whimpered pathetically.

"You really are a terrible liar" responded Medea, giving the now pink handprint on Diane's ass, an affectionate squeeze.

"I think we've found something else you're into as well, pain, humiliation, a pathological need to please. You really are just a common little whore aren't you little angel?" Medea's usual icy smile had begun to take on a more animalistic quality, "Come now, I've waited far, far too long to hear you make those noises for me, you've no idea how difficult its been to not just bend you over and stripe that pretty little ass."

Without a backwards glance Medea all but dragged Diane from the room by her leash.