An Angel Falls at the Dionysus Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first slap caught Diane off guard. Delivered as soon as the door had shut behind them. She staggered, dazed. Tears welled in her eyes. Rather than the shame of before, outside the club, Diane felt a thrill. The hungry look in Medea's eyes, the blissful stinging of her cheek, her own need for release. This woman before her wanted Diane. Completely. She wanted everything that Diane was. To hurt and use and please as she saw fit. For the first time in her life Diane felt no shame at who she was, her wants and needs. She was wanted. Needed. Right here and now.

So she turned the other cheek and begged for more.

Medea's second blow landed harder than the first. Her own sigh of satisfaction mirroring Diane's soft moan. Within seconds Diane was pinned up against the wall. Medea's perfectly manicured hand around her throat. Stronger than she appeared Diane felt herself being raised onto her tiptoes by Medea's iron grasp. The greatest thrill came from seeing Medea's icy composure broken. The snarl. The undisguised fire in her eyes. Knowing she was the cause of this perfectly prim woman's facade breaking made Diane need her even more. Just as the edges of her vision began to turn black Medea's grip was released and Diane slumped down.

"Get moving bitch. You are going to fucking suffer for being such a goddamn perfect little tease" growled Medea from above her.

Without waiting for her to get up Medea strode off. Diane had no choice but to scurry after on her hands and knees. Towards the end of the corridor. Towards the door stamped in gold writing with the word:

"Dungeon."

---

The crowd fell silent as they entered. They were arranged in the gloom around the walls of the room. In the center under a warmly coloured spotlight hung a chain. Attached to which were a pair of manacles. A matching pair were attached to the floor spread double shoulder width apart. Diane's mind was barely registering these facts as she entered the room at Medea's heel. Her thoughts were on the woman before her, what awaited her. The crowds meant nothing at this point, so long as she could please Medea. In the hushed silence the only noises she could hear were the click of Medea's heels and the panting of her own laboured breathing. She was led to the spotlit circle at the center of the room. At the slightest pull on her leash from Medea she stood up. Eyes locked with Medea's face she obeyed every gesture without hesitation. Medea tapped her inner thighs, and she spread her legs. The ankle restraints were snapped shut. Medea gestured for her to move her hands together. The manacles on the chain were pulled down and locked around her wrists, with enough slack that she could lower her hands below her waist. With that hungry grin barely disguised Medea unclipped Diane's leash.

Before she turned around and strode back out of the room.

A wave of emotion hit Diane like a tidal wave. Fear. Panic. Humiliation. All crashed into her. She took in the crowd now, expectant gazes focused on her exposed, vulnerable form. The cute receptionist from earlier, barely disguised excitement on his face. The couple from the bar, whispered to each other, watching her intently. Selene with Yumeko on her lap, eyed her up like a prize side of meat. Then the doors swung open again. In came Medea and Diane's heart soared. Her arousal swiftly followed when she took in the implements on the ornately decorated trolley Medea was pushing.

"Honestly slave you disappoint me! I leave you here so these good people can enjoy the sight of you and you cower. Head back, tits out and let them see what they came for!" admonished Medea.

"Yes ma'am!" came Diane's response before she could think.

The fear faded at the calming touch of her handler's order. Diane straightened up as told and looked the members of the crowd in the eye. Without the panic she felt herself reveling in the attention. She could feel herself getting wetter at the adrenaline rush of being so vulnerable in such a revealing outfit. Mummers of appreciation from the crowd made her bite her lip, blushing, she raised her arms above her head to give them a better view of her.

"This is what I bring before you tonight ladies and gentlemen. An innocent looking angel with the heart of a whore." Medea's voice rang out through the room addressing the crowd, confident, clear and icy cool as ever.

As she turned back to Diane a thrill ran through her like wildfire to see the sadistic gleam in Medea's eyes. The wonderful gap in her composure, just for Diane.

"Though I do believe she's enjoying all of your pretty faces a little too much."

Medea seemed to glide over the floor, she selected something from the trolley and stepped behind Diane.

"So how about we take that away hmm? How about we make her even more at our mercy?"

Medea's treatment of her as just entertainment for the crowd made Diane feel small. Like a toy. Best of all though, she found herself loving every second of it. As these thoughts flashed through her head she felt Medea's warmth press up against her back. The blindfold she had selected from the trolley came down over Diane's eyes, turning her world to blackness and sounds. The feeling of Medea's nibbling her earlobe caused a soft whimper to escape her mouth.

"And just listen to that. Whimpers as soft and gentle as silk. Trust me though esteemed members of the Dionysus Club, she moans like a common slut well enough!"

At Medea's words Diane felt a blush rush up her neck. Words which before tonight she would have argued against, now caused a pleasant tingle in her crotch. A sensation that was becoming more and more insistent to be satiated with each passing moment. Silence filled the room. Punctuated only by the distinctive noise of Medea's heels as she circled her. The lightest touch of fingertips over Diane's stomach. Nails grazed down her arms. A hand rested against her crotch, lingering for a moment. Slow, methodical teasing. A predator savouring its prey moving in for the kill. A hand squeezed her buttock. Fingers pinched her nipple hard enough to make her pull back. Lips hovered just millimeters from her neck. Each action drove Diane deeper and deeper into her own desire. Her world shrunk to merely the sounds and sensation of the woman who was playing her like a fiddle. The sound of Medea's hand connecting with Diane's ass was like a whipcrack. The pain hit Diane's desire drunk mind moments later. Her whimper in response barely audible. The second blow came even harder against the other cheek. Diane's response louder. As she opened her mouth to beg for more that steel grip closed around her throat again. Air cut off. Dragged upright. Her arms fallen back below her waist. She felt Medea's other hand slip between her legs. The sensation of her fingers slipping inside of her was almost too much to bear.

"As you can all see", came Medea's voice in her ear as she removed her fingers, "this innocent facade is hiding a bitch who craves a proper beating. What do you think we should do? Flogger? Cane? The dreaded vampire paddle?"

Diane's brain filled her head with images of her own arousal dripping from Medea's fingers for the crowd to see. They were shouting their preferences enjoying the show.

"Cane you say? My my ladies and gentlemen you all woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Quite a sadistic mood you are all in, so I think I'll tease you all a little too!" laughed Medea as she released Diane and stepped away.

Medea wasted no time in striking Diane's ass once more. This time the impact far harder than before. The pain more intense, more focused.

"I can't break this pretty little plaything just yet after all. We'll start her out with the crop. When she's begging from this, I'll show you all just how much more she can take."

The next blow found her ass again. The leather thwack music to Diane's ears. The pain rippled through her and made her gasp in shock. Then they came in a volley. Blow after blow. All expertly placed. The sting, the sensation flooded her mind with endorphins and her eyes with tears. Pain mingled with her own arousal. The thought of Medea's enjoyment. All drove Diane's mind to a place she had never been before. Deeper, thoughts and fears all faded to nothing. Only the moment. One more blow came harder than the rest, the shaft of the crop struck across the width of her ass.

"Fuck!" cried Diane, as the sweet pain lanced through her.

"What did I tell you all? See, nothing more than a common whore. Let's shut that pretty mouth up."

Within moments she felt Medea pushing something between her lips. As Medea secured it in place, she probed it with her tongue. Then it dawned on her. A ring gag. The same as the punished slave in the bar.

"Now let's hear you try that foul language again shall we?"

Medea's crop connected with Diane's breast. Directly on the nipple. It did not need the force of before to cause her to swear into the gag. The word only came out as a garbled moan. Another caught the underside of her other breast. The nerves of the more sensitive flesh lit up like the sun in Diane's mind. One against her other nipple caused Diane to jerk back. The sharp sting made her body to tense and her pussy to cry for more. The next was dealt straight between Diane's legs. The impact of the leather loop with her overly sensitive pussy caused Diane to see stars behind her blindfold. It's followup blow made her legs shake. The third made them give out entirely. Half kneeling, arms held up by the chains. Diane's mind was filled with the wonderful agony that flooded her body. She felt detached. The pain and pleasure were becoming indistinguishable. They were all she felt now. She wanted both, she needed both. Some part of her was dimly aware of what was going on around her. Her drool from the gag plastered her chin and chest. Medea's touch, gentle now, her voice soft, asked her if she was alright. Diane's addled brain tried to smile behind the gag and nodded enthusiastically. That voice again, colder now, asked the crowd if they wanted more. A noise whirred into life above her and she felt herself pulled to her feet. Her arms continued to rise until they were held straight above her head.

"Now, my hungry audience comes the main event! Let's break this bitch!" Medea's voice cut through the fog in her mind and drove her excitement higher at the prospect of more.

Diane felt something being secured against her clit. Almost immediately it began to buzz softly. Even at this low intensity it was enough to almost push her over the edge.

"In a moment my delightful little angel I am going to slacken the chains holding your hands. No matter what happens after, you are not to lower your arms or let your legs give out. Do you understand me?"

Diane nodded excitedly. She vaguely registered the feeling of cool air on her drool soaked chin as she did. The chains slackened. Diane took the weight of her arms herself and held them aloft. The stripe of burning fire that blossomed suddenly across her ass almost made her drop them straight away. Tears flowed freely down her face.

"See, I told you all you would get what you want. Trust in your favourite entertainer. Now she's warmed up she reacts so wonderfully to the cane. Look at how she trembles! Four more to go my little plaything."

Delicious agony burst forth in a blazing line across her ass.

"Three."

Diane's eyes shot wide as the top of her left thigh lit ablaze.

"Two, good girl!"

Her right leg almost buckled at the stinging bliss that ran across her thigh. Diane's arms screamed in tension.

"One more!"

Caught on the underside of her ass Diane jolted upwards, almost losing balance. Her arms on fire. Before she could topple the slack was drawn out of the chain and she was pulled taught. Then almost immediately her legs gave out as the vibrator sprang to life. The sudden wave of pleasure caused her mind to cease for a moment. All but kept upright by her chain Diane trembled and moaned as Medea unfurled the rest of her plan.

"Aw poor dear! It looks ladies and gentlemen that she might lose the game before she's fully heard the rules! Two more rounds of this. If she holds her posture, the desperate bitch gets to cum, if not she's left drippy and needy. Place your bets now!"

One thought entered Diane's floating mind at that moment. She would not fail Medea. No matter what she would earn that orgasm. Though the thought of earning it seemed to appeal to her more in that moment than the orgasm itself. The vibrator quietened.

"Round two, get ready little plaything."

With singular focus Diane held her body tense. The first strike was expertly placed onto a previous welt. She felt the pain, as though doubled, arc through her.

"Four left, she's looking determined ladies and gentlemen!"

This time the blow landed on virgin skin. The cane held in place a moment longer. When it was removed, Diane felt nothing for one moment. Then the beautiful excruciation flooded her nerves. She cried out through the gag, her arms seared in pain.

"Three!"

Impact and...

"Two!"

Both in rapid succession. The sensation overloaded Diane. She tottered, wobbling on her feet. Screaming at her body not to betray her. Then came silence. Was it over, had she failed? No, her arms were still up, she was still standing. Then what..

"One more, will she break?"

The vibrator came to life, stronger than before.

The cane struck straight across her breasts.

Diane saw stars. Her legs shook violently. Crying out through the gag she strained to keep upright. She could feel her muscles begin to fail her. As her knees began to buckle, the chain's slack was removed. Her shoulders and arms burned. Her legs trembled. Tears and drool flowed freely. The vibrator increased in intensity. Diane sobbed.

"Now with no further ado, the third and final round! I must say, my little plaything tonight is making me quite proud. By the looks of it making many of your wallets much emptier too!"

Diane's heart soared at the compliment. Medea, the powerful confident Medea was proud of her! Surely though she had forgotten. Medea had left the vibrator on, surely this was a mistake? As the chain descended once more, fear flooded Diane's body. Fear that only deepened her arousal. This was no mistake. The line of pain blossomed across her breasts and made her cry out. No longer sure if it was from pain or pleasure.

"Four to go"

The sensation was almost lost in the mix of others flooding her body. Her pussy in agony from such overwhelming pleasure. Her arms and legs deliciously burned and shook. Her breasts seared in wonderful pain. Her mind floated far away.

"Three"

Was she still standing? Diane didn't know anymore. Time had lost all meaning. All that she was, was sensation.

"Two"

The strike was like a shockwave. Her whole body jolted. She was vaguely aware of her own sobs, of Medea's sultry chuckle. Her body hung on the edge of release, needing it more than she ever had. Unable to find it until she had succeeded.

The last came without warning. Diane's knees buckled inwards, the pain and pleasure too much. Before she hit the floor a hand clamped around her throat, stopping her in place. In her ear came whispered what she had been waiting for, what she had suffered so beautifully for.

"Cum for me my little angel"

Diane was consumed by bliss.

Mind overloaded.

Body spent.

She collapsed.

---

For a moment the world was fuzzy. Diane knelt on the floor, someone was knelt with her, holding her, asking her things. Around them the audience's applause was dying down. Somehow the manacles and vibrator were gone. Instead, there was something draped around her, something warm. As the fog lifted she realised the only thing she could feel of her legs was the soreness of the welts across them. She laughed.

"Little angel, are you alright? Was it too much?" came the voice.

"No, was fun..." Diane whispered.

As the fog began to lift from her mind, she noticed what she had draped around her. The beautiful purple fabric of it. Medea's blazer that she had so envied. She felt a blush begin to creep up her face, this time not from humiliation.

"Well you are an absolute mess, utterly disgraceful the state you are in!" Medea's words may have been cold but for once her tone was warm.

Diane looked up. Took in the slightly dishevelled hair, the flushed cheeks and the faint sheen of sweat. Around them the last of the crowd began to file out.

"I don't know, you aren't looking so prim and proper yourself ma'am", Diane giggled softly, "perhaps we could share a bath, you get my back I'll get yours?"

Medea looked quizzically at her then, the first genuinely warm smile Diane had seen this place formed on her lips.

"I think little angel. I would very much like that."

Medea stood and fixed her hair. Then she offered Diane her hand and helped her to her feet.

"Welcome to the Dionysus Club, Diane"