An Angel in Glenwood

Story Info
Reverend Henry is tempted by sin... or something else?
3.5k words
4.73
12.6k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers

Author's Note: Apologies for the complete irreverence of this story. I am not religious at all, but I had enormous fun writing this! It is set in Regency era England.

Mr. Henry Carter, curate of the parish of Glenwood, was having a hard time adjusting to his new role. He had recently obtained his position several months ago, working under the rector, a stout man in his 50s, Mr. Niles Brewer.

Henry, being a very devout young person of age 24, was shocked when he had arrived in Glenwood and become aware of the indolent practice of Mr. Brewer. The rector did perhaps two hours of work every week, sending Henry to do the rest as he relaxed in his study with a novel and a plate of cookies.

It had been a stroke of luck, or so he had thought, when Henry had been offered the curacy at Glenwood. It was a prosperous parish, and his living now exceeded that of many of his friends at university. But the indifferent way in which Mr. Brewer conducted church business was, well, unholy! To counteract his employer's laziness, Henry threw himself into the community, working feverishly on sermons in between attending to all of the baptisms, marriages, and funerals, as well as visiting the poor.

Mr. Brewer just laughed. "Don't work too hard, my boy!" he would say in his jovial, booming voice. "The church will get along fine with just a Sunday sermon and a sacrament here and there. No need to go to all of that trouble."

His careless words just seemed to make the fervor in Henry grow even brighter. He had visions of glory in which the people of Glenwood would hail him as a stalwart leader of the community, when they would sit in rapturous silence and drink in his inspiring words from the pulpit every Sunday.

This afternoon, he walked along the village street, completely unaware of the attention his tall, broad-shouldered figure, clad all in black, generated among the women of Glenwood. Any eligible young man newly arrived to the neighborhood was a welcome sight; for him to be handsome, with a thick thatch of black hair and serious gray eyes, was an exciting bonus. Henry, his head full of romantic notions of the clergy, hardly noticed the teasing looks directed his way. He had sometimes thought the young ladies of the parish were a little more than attentive, but his brain was too much in an abstract fog to notice, which of course added to his mysterious appeal.

He was on his way to the house of Mr. and Mrs. Chamberlain, wealthy landowners with three young daughters. The oldest, Belinda, had just turned 18 and had come out the season before. She was generally recognized to be the belle of Glenwood, with beautiful, curling blonde hair and the face of an angel with wide, blue eyes. Her body had ripened becomingly into lush curves that stirred the fantasies of all the young men in the village. All the young men except for Henry, of course.

Henry arrived at the door and the unsmiling butler led him to Mr. Chamberlain's study. The older gentleman was of the round, red-faced variety and he waved Henry in. "Come in, come in, Mr. Carter. I must say, I'm very glad to see you." He took a handkerchief out of his pocket and mopped his sweaty brow.

"How may I be of service, Mr. Chamberlain? Your message sounded most urgent." Henry sat down across the desk.

"Well, well," Mr. Chamberlain coughed. He seemed to be having trouble with his words. Henry waited patiently. "You see, Mr. Carter, the trouble is with Belinda."

"Belinda?" Henry searched his memory. "Your eldest daughter, you mean?"

"Yes, her." For a few seconds, Mr. Chamberlain's face grew so red that Henry was alarmed. Should the old gentleman have sent for a doctor instead of a clergyman? But Mr. Chamberlain shook himself and started again.

"It has come to our attention-- That is, the missus and I have discovered-- Well, Belinda has been acting very strangely of late. Yesterday, the housekeeper found her--ahem--exhibiting herself to the gardener in the greenhouse. This was, unfortunately, not the first time." Mr. Chamberlain pulled at his collar and Henry cleared his throat, feeling suddenly discomfited as well. The small study seemed to grow close and hot.

"She has been giving us trouble for some time now. We have caught her with the butcher's boy in the shed. And there was that time our friend Mr. Allenby came to stay... He was absolutely shocked at her behavior. Shocked to his toes!" He harumphed and opened a drawer in his desk, bringing out a long, thick object. Henry stared as Mr. Chamberlain dropped it on the desk with a loud, wooden thud. "And Mrs. Chamberlain found this in her bedchamber the other day."

Henry leaned forward to inspect it more closely. It was carved in the shape of a phallus. A rather large phallus, from Henry's experience in all of his years of boarding school and university.

"Who knows where she got this!" Mr. Chamberlain said in an explosive grunt. "She won't tell us, and we are at our wits' end. As you know, Mr. Carter, a young lady's reputation is all she has, and my wife and I are worried that Belinda's marriage prospects, not to mention those of her younger sisters, will be utterly ruined if word gets out of her wanton behavior."

Henry gazed at his host in utter bewilderment. "But sir, why am I here? What do you expect me to do?"

"How the hell should I know?" Mr. Chamberlain was gruff in his own ignorance of how to handle his lusty daughter. "You're the clergyman. Talk to her and fix this!"

He stood up and rang the bell and as Henry sputtered in his seat, the door opened and in walked Belinda.

For once, Henry did not have his head in the clouds, thinking of his next sermon. It was the first time he had really seen the girl without blindly passing his gaze over her, and the blonde's beauty stunned him into a brief stupor. Before he knew it, Mr. Chamberlain had slammed the door behind him, leaving them alone in the study, which all of a sudden felt suffocatingly small.

Belinda, for her part, took Henry in with a long glance. His strong jaw was taut and his gray eyes stormy. She curtsied and walked forward. He hastily jumped to his feet and bowed.

"Miss Belinda!" he said, in a slightly strangled voice.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Carter," she responded, her honeyed voice raising the little hairs on the back of his neck.

Ever since he had gotten over his awkward teen years, Henry had devoted himself wholesale to his studies. He had even thought of taking a vow of celibacy, not wanting the sins of the flesh to distract him from his dream of becoming an archdeacon. Thus, it had been a long time since he had felt any stirring in his nether regions, and his cheeks took on a hot flush when he realized his cock was coming to life at the sight of Belinda's ripe body, clad in a simple navy dress.

He abruptly sat down again to hide his uncomfortable state and attempted to take control of the situation. The young girl was standing before him now, the large desk behind her. The light from the windows beyond created a nimbus around her figure and Henry swallowed hard at the irony of this angelic-looking creature hiding such sinful desires.

"Miss Belinda," he began, "Your father has charged me with the task of curing you of your unnatural proclivities."

Belinda merely continued looking at him, with a serene smile on her lovely countenance. She leaned back against the desk, her hands resting on its surface. The position seemed to push her ample bosom up higher, already straining at the tight confines of her bodice.

"I-I command you to stop this behavior at once. God does not look kindly on those who indulge in the seven deadly sins, and as you know, lust is one of th--" Henry trailed off, suddenly realizing two things. One, that in his rush to exit, Mr. Chamberlain had left the wooden phallus out on his desk, and two, Belinda's slender fingers were now caressing it.

He started when Belinda said, "Continue, Mr. Carter. You were saying something about lust?"

Henry dragged his eyes from where Belinda's delicate, white hand was stroking that unholy instrument. Her face looked as angelic as ever.

"Ahem, yes. As I was saying, God will punish those who give in to their base desires. You are a good girl, Miss Belinda," Henry said, although with a swelling of doubt in his heart. "Don't you want to reach the gates of Heaven?"

"Oh but Mr. Carter," she said. "I have discovered a Heaven here on our Earthly plane. It is the most blessed feeling, and I feel sure God would not disapprove."

Henry's face grew red at her implication and he stammered again. "Th-that is for m-me to say, Miss Belinda. And I say again, that God will punish you with the fires of hell for your sinful actions."

Belinda did not seem to be affected by his threats. Instead, she ran a hand over the enticing swell of her breasts down over her skirts before she cupped her sex between her thighs, her white skin in contrast to the dark blue of her dress.

"But sir," she purred wickedly. "I have such an ache, just here. How shall I fill this ache in a way that God will approve?" She brought the large, wooden phallus down and thrust it where her hand had been, the fabric of her dress and underthings bunching with it.

Henry was open-mouthed now, his brow sheened with sweat. He tugged at his collar and cleared his throat, but seemed to have nothing more to say at the moment.

"I feel so empty all the time," Belinda pouted as she continued to thrust the instrument between her outspread thighs. With her other hand, she massaged her right breast, tweaking her nipple, which Henry could see straining through the fabric. "I need to be filled so bad!"

She pulled her generous neckline down, exposing one perfect, creamy breast, tipped with a rosy pink bud.

"Miss Belinda!" Henry made to stand, but all of a sudden, Belinda slid up onto the desk and pushed her stockinged foot down, right onto the large bulge in his black breeches. Henry gripped the arms of the chair as he groaned at the feel of her small foot on his clothed cock. She must have taken her shoes off while she stood there tempting him; he glanced down to see her slippers in a haphazard heap on the rug.

"Why, Mr. Carter!" Belinda's voice became husky and even more alluring. "What's this? Are you also filled with an ache? An ache that only a Heavenly act can relieve?" She ran her toes over his huge bulge and hummed appreciatively. "I can tell you've been gifted by God with an instrument of large size. Is it as big as this?"

She brought the phallus up to her mouth now and stuck out her little pink tongue to give it a long lick.

Henry whimpered in his chair, his cock an unyielding rod of iron. The sight of Belinda's rosebud mouth engaging in such an obscene act was inflaming him with the Devil's own power. "No, no," he said when Belinda began lifting her skirts. She propped her other foot up on the desk beside her, the nimble limb long and white, encased in a cream-colored stocking up to her knee. As she uncovered her sex, Henry was horrified to see that she was entirely bare.

"Oh, yes!" said Belinda, still pressing her dainty foot against his rock-hard crotch. She ran her fingers through her downy curls, glistening with moisture. "Mm," she said as she rubbed the apex of her pussy, "This is where it aches the most. And when I touch it, I feel as if God himself has touched me."

She circled her clit in hungry movements, moaning around the wooden phallus in her mouth. "Mr. Carter, it feels so good!"

"It's the Devil, Miss Belinda!" Henry choked out. Belinda's little toes squeezed his cock and his eyes rolled back in his head as she gave a small, delighted laugh.

"I don't think so, Mr. Carter. It must be a higher power of good at work, not evil." She spread her pussy lips open and Henry groaned at the sight of her pulsing slit, dripping with her juices. "And when I do this, it feels as if the Heavens have opened."

Belinda brought the wooden instrument, now shining wetly with the efforts of her tongue, to her pussy's opening and began to work it inside with short thrusts, all the time letting out the most delicious and lascivious cries of pleasure. "Oh yes, Mr. Carter!" she said when it was hilted several inches in her tight pussy. She held it in while she frigged her clit with her other hand. "Mm, I love it so much!"

She began to slide the phallus in and out of her sopping cunt and it made lewd, wet noises every time she thrust it home again. "Oh fuck!" she cried out, her hands a blur between her thighs.

Henry thought he might faint. The exquisite pressure of her foot on his cock, along with the mouth-watering smell that was coming from Belinda's soaked pussy, was making him light-headed. He tried to grasp at the Lord's Prayer with his dazed mind. It had never before failed to center and strengthen his devout conviction, but it certainly failed him now. All he could see and hear was Belinda, her luscious, enticing body making him want things he shouldn't.

"Oh, I'm going to come, Mr. Carter!" she cried out now, pounding her pussy with the phallus. Every time she said his name, Henry's cock jumped and seemed to grow even harder. He squirmed in the chair, his eyes glued to the sight of Belinda's violent release.

"Yes!" she hissed as she shuddered in obvious bliss, her hips writhing on the desk. She slapped at her pussy, each strike making a filthy, wet sound amid her nasty moans. On the final slap, she slid the phallus out and her pussy gushed with a flood of juices all over the carpet as she moaned, long and loud.

The sight sent Henry overboard and he groaned in ecstatic release as his cock pulsed, staining his breeches with a dark patch of moisture. His hands held onto the arms of the chair with a white-knuckled grip as he came, the pleasure so overwhelming that he did not notice a smirking Belinda slide to her knees between his legs.

"Ahhh!" he yelped when he felt her hands on his sensitive member, fishing him out of his breeches. He looked down just in time to see Belinda open that pink, rosebud mouth and engulf his softening cock, glistening with his seed.

"Oh my Lord!" he cried out, his hands automatically coming to her head to push her away, but for some reason, his fingers tightened around her golden curls instead. When he felt her small hand fondle his balls and his cock harden once more in her hot, velvet mouth, he whimpered.

"Mm, Mr. Carter, delicious!" Belinda said, popping off his stiff shaft with a long suck. "You're so big! You're bigger than any other man I've seen!" Henry had indeed been blessed by God in that department. Belinda's hand looked tiny, barely encasing his thick girth, and it was longer even than her wooden phallus. She had a greedy look in her eyes as she stroked and licked up and down his engorged length.

"I can't wait until you fuck me with this huge cock, Mr. Carter!" she said, twisting her hands around him as she took him again into the moist cavern of her mouth.

His head lolling on the back of the chair, blinding pleasure running through him, Henry could only moan weakly, "No, no, the Devil's work."

"Nonsense!" Belinda said in her low, soothing voice, all the while continuing her depraved movements with her hands and lips. "You know as well as I do that once a man and woman are married, the joining of two bodies is celebrated."

She leaned forward and took one of his balls in her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue until he gave a loud groan. "If we're married, Henry, then we can do this every day with God's blessing. In fact, I think God would allow it even if we were engaged!"

Henry vaguely registered the fact that she had just used his Christian name. His thoughts were in a whirl of wanton destruction. He could not focus as she tortured him with her unholy touch. But when that touch suddenly left him, he groaned in disappointment.

He lifted his head and saw that Belinda was lying on her back on the carpet now, her skirts rucked up to her waist and her legs wide open to expose her swollen, pink pussy. Her beautiful tits were both out now, squeezed together between her arms. She was rubbing herself again with two hands, lewdly spreading her juices all over her puffy lower lips.

"Don't you want to fuck me, Henry? Don't you want to stick your huge, hard cock inside me?" She spread herself open and he salivated at the sight of that enticing, dark hole.

"Mm, Henry, I want to be your wife," Belinda continued as she slipped her fingers all around her wet core. "You could fuck me every night, every day, every hour if we were married! Don't you want that, Henry?" Her voice was honeyed seduction and Henry dropped to his knees in front of her, his enormous cock straining out in front of him, drawn to the indecent sight of Belinda's fingers pushing into her pussy.

She brought them up to her mouth and licked them and Henry moaned at the sight, his cock now pressed against her entrance, slick and silky.

"Say you'll marry me, Henry. Say it!" Belinda drew her tongue over her bottom lip, her bright blue eyes mesmerizing him. She brought her fingers to her perky nipples and pinched them, letting out a grunt as her hips shifted against him.

"Yes, yes!" Henry whispered, and then crammed his monster cock into her tight, pulsing heat.

"Fuck! Yes!" Belinda cried, her body straining to accommodate his huge size. "Oh my God, you're so big!" She wiggled and squirmed as he relentlessly drove into her, gaining another inch with every thrust until he was pounding his entire length into her as she moaned in satisfaction and gripped his ass hard, urging him on.

Henry's hands were braced on each side of Belinda's head, and he stared down at her, watching as pleasure washed over her features. He had never seen anything so beautiful as she, with her clear, azure gaze fixed on him in an expression of love and devotion.

He looked down to see his cock pummeling her tight cunt, her opening stretched around him, and her creamy breasts bouncing with every thrust. Groaning at the sight, his hips began to move faster as the pleasure built and built inside of him.

"You feel so good, Henry," Belinda said and he lifted his head to meet her gaze again. Her eyelids had lowered and a flush had stolen over her porcelain complexion. "Keep going, harder, harder! Fuck, Henry, I'm going to come again! I'm going to come all over your cock!"

And as Henry felt her channel grip his member over and over in its velvet grasp as Belinda shook and moaned beneath him, he closed his eyes and commended his soul to the Lord.

His balls tightened and after hammering his huge member into that spasming pussy several more times, his cock burst in an eruption of cum. His sticky seed shot into Belinda's sucking womb with force, pumping with orgasmic pulses. "Oh my fucking God!" he cried out, shuddering as the intense pleasure overwhelmed him, flowing out of his shaft in waves of bliss. He ground his pelvis into her for a long minute before collapsing on top of her, panting heavily his mind in a daze. As Belinda ran her hands up and down his back, she let out a laugh, low and triumphant.

Fifteen minutes later, Henry was standing next to Belinda in front of her parents in the sitting room. He was stammering out an explanation of their sudden engagement as she held his hand. She wore an extremely satisfied smile on her beautiful face. Mr. and Mrs. Chamberlain were, of course, flummoxed by this recent news, but they were not unpleased. It was a relief to finally get their troublesome daughter off their hands, after all.

As for Belinda, it would be some time before she confessed to her husband, late one night while she rode his cock, that she had planned to snare him from the start. "An angel came to me in a dream," she explained, pulling a moan out of Henry, writhing beneath her, as she leaned back and squeezed his balls in her hand. "And the angel told me what a big cock you had!"

cocteleo
cocteleo
107 Followers