All Comments on 'An Angel in Glenwood Ch. 03'

by cocteleo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
P1aydat3P1aydat39 months ago

Delightful. Please keep writing.

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Awesome, it would be great to have all the couples get together and swap, maybe play a game of musical chairs naked. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A priest is Catholic!! He is a Church of England Vicar or Reverend which is completely different. This has a tag of Historical, more like Hysterical!! Regency my arse, I live in a Regency house divided into flats and in the city where The Prince Regent lived (mostly) and built his Palace, The Brighton pavilion (think India on steroids with arches, domes and minarets!!) And had tunnels from there to his mistresses house's...this story has a very vague Regency background (read or watched a Jane Austin story Author? Probably Pride and Prejudice or Emma, however her best Novel was Mansfield Park) when it comes to the sex everyone speaks in today's American slang and have sex like it was a American porn video and the characters as well. In historical context, the sisters would all be in a convent (Anglican) on their knees praying to God in solitary cells (nun's sleeping room) Oh and of course to make a woman happy, have a big penis!! Yeh, right...and women didn't have orgasm's, and even if good woman did (and it wasn't called an orgasm, till late Edwardian times) it was thought to be hysterical paroxysm.. and the doctor is based on Sigmund F or Jung, who came much later in history!!(in Austria!!) The tower of London wasn't a tourist attraction then and where's the fucking Royal Museum?! Or do you mean the British museum?!! Google isn't that reliable. Parish of Glenwood?! Next door to the Parish of Deadwood!! 🤣 Notice you haven't written anything for a while. Not surprised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercocteleo@cocteleo
I like to write historical erotica. So far, it's just been Regency-era England, but maybe I'll eventually branch out. Thanks for reading!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES