An Angel in Glenwood Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, my sister Fiona gave it to me for my eighteenth birthday. She said it was a tradition in our family." William felt a jolt go through him at hearing the name of Andrew Jennings' wife.

Dr. Hoffman scoffed. "Tradition! Yes, your mother told me of the scandalous behavior of your sisters. A licentious strain in the family blood, I suppose, although it is very interesting that all three siblings seem to have it."

Pulling a handkerchief out of his breast pocket, he offered it to William. "You may cease now, Mr. Seldon. You are being a very cooperative assistant and I am very grateful."

Clearing his throat, William politely refused as he reluctantly parted from Jane's pussy. "Ah, no thanks, doctor, I have my own handkerchief just here," he said, reaching into his waistcoat pocket. But instead of using it, William quickly stuck his fingers in his mouth as the doctor turned away. He sucked off Jane's juices, savoring their delicious flavor.

She saw him do this, and gave him a sly smile and a wink, still playing with her pink, taut nipples.

"Have you allowed any men liberties?" Dr. Hoffman asked. "Your mother said the pestle incident occurred in front of a footman?"

Jane giggled. "Oh yes, George came all over the kitchen floor and the cook made him clean it up himself! Sometimes I like to let him watch, but I've never let him or any other man touch me, doctor. Except you and the vicar today," she added with a smirk.

"And when did you begin to have these wicked urges?"

"Oh, I don't know for sure, doctor. Fiona said that when my eldest sister, Belinda, married Henry Carter, they fornicated all over the house. But I had no idea and she only told me that on my eighteenth birthday. After that, though, she would sometimes let me hide in her dressing room and watch her fiancé, Andrew, defile her. It was most exciting, doctor!"

"Ach, this is very bad, Miss Jane. Very bad indeed." Dr. Hoffman bent over his notebook, his hand moving rapidly as he peppered Jane with questions about her sisters, their activities, and Jane's inappropriate knowledge of both. As he did so, William mulled over everything he had just heard.

To be sure, both of his friends' marriages had been somewhat surprising. Henry's because of his zealously celibate history, but Andrew's for the complete, opposite reason.

In fact, shortly before Andrew had traveled to Glenwood on that fateful trip to visit Henry, he had stopped in London. During a call on William, the man had practically boasted of all the women he was screwing in Wolverhampton as a merry bachelor vicar. Widows, unhappy wives, lusty barmaids, the list went on and on. He had even advised William to do the same.

So when William heard of his hasty marriage to Henry's sister-in-law, he had been more than a little surprised. With Jane's revelations today, the events of the past were now starting to make a certain kind of sense. Who could resist a Chamberlain daughter?

The doctor snapped his notebook shut now and rose. William stood as well and accompanied Dr. Hoffman to the door. The older man said, "I shall inform Mrs. Chamberlain now of my findings. You do not mind assisting Miss Jane in dressing herself?"

"No, of course not."

The doctor shook his head in grave sorrow. "Such a charming girl, it is too bad she is beyond all hope of treatment." Lowering his voice, he continued, "I have never seen such outrageous behavior among the gentry, and with one so young! I can make allowances for her disturbed mind because of the scandalous influence of her sisters, but alas, there is very little to be done in cases like this except marry the girls off to the first man willing to put up with such corrupt conduct, and often he is of inferior birth, rank, and fortune."

With a sigh of pity, the doctor pointed to the couch behind them. "You see? She will do anything, absolutely anything, for release now. She is like an animal."

William looked back to see Jane, still splayed on the couch in all of her naked glory, one hand on her breast. The other hand was rubbing furiously between her thighs as she moaned with her eyes closed.

"My God," he whispered.

"Yes, repulsive, isn't it? Well, well, we shall see what we can do," said the doctor. With another sad shake of his head, he left the room. Slowly, William locked the door and turned around, not even sure what he expected to find. What he saw was even better than anything he could have imagined.

Jane had discovered her dildo among the tray of instruments and was now inserting its oiled length into her arse.

"Miss Jane!" William said in a choked cry, drawing towards her side like a moth to a flame.

"Oh Mr. Seldon, I just couldn't help myself! That examination made me feel so empty, I have to be filled!" Under his incredulous stare, she pushed the tool all the way up her back chute, until only the thick base was showing. "Oh yes, that's so nice!" Then she sat up, effectively keeping it in place against the cushioned seat.

Suddenly, she grabbed William's coat lapels and pulled him so he was standing just before her.

"Alone at last," she said, looking up at him from her perch on the edge of the sofa. The sight of her bare body before him, the tips of her breasts almost brushing the front of his thighs, made him feel as if he was on fire.

Unhesitatingly, Jane reached out and ran her hand all over his thick bulge as William groaned, fisting his hands at his sides. Jane murmured appreciatively, "Mm, your cock feels huge, Mr. Seldon! May I?"

She didn't wait for an answer as she quickly unbuttoned his falls, letting his hard, dripping cock spring into her hands. "Ooh, Mr. Seldon! I thought it was big, but not this big!" She stuck out her tongue and gave the head a lick. "I've never tasted a cock before. It's delicious!"

She opened her mouth wide and eagerly sucked half of his member into her mouth. It suddenly struck William that he had been completely deceived by Jane all this time. She wasn't a demure, little lady. She was an insatiable slut ripe for the picking! It was a revelation that broke through all of his rules of propriety, allowing him to finally see her for who she truly was--a carnal, sensual creature.

"Oh God, yes!" said William, bringing his hands to her curls, gripping them tightly. "Yes, suck my cock, Jane!" he gasped.

She moaned as she worked him, circling the lower half of his shaft in her hand as she slurped and sucked. After a minute of this heavenly treatment, she pulled off only to move her questing tongue and lips to his balls, bathing them in wetness.

Another minute passed before she said, "I love how you taste. Am I doing it right? Does this feel good to you, Mr. Seldon?"

Seeing Jane's mouth red and swollen, her eyes locked on his, caused William to moan. "You have no idea, Jane. Keep going, that's it. Suck me until I come in your mouth!"

He began thrusting, his balls tightening. It hadn't taken long at all for Jane to bring him to the edge with her talented tongue. "Fuck, you're good at this. That's it, suck me just there, oh fuck!"

Without warning, he exploded in her mouth, coming in blissful spurts as he gasped and panted, gripping her head tight to his pelvis. Jane tried to swallow all of his seed, but some leaked out the corner of her mouth, running down her chin and landing on her breasts. When William finally let her go, staggering back slightly, she wiped the cum off and stuck her fingers in her mouth, moaning.

"Oh, you taste so good! Mm, I love it!" She ran her hands all over her breasts now, twisting her nipples as she shifted her bum restlessly on the couch.

"Bloody hell," William whispered as he sank to his knees before her. He grabbed her neck brought their lips together in a searing, frantic kiss. As their tongues met and dueled, Jane worked him free of his coat, cravat, and shirt, running her hands all over his torso once it was bared. She kissed down his chest and laved his nipple, causing him to let out a grunt.

"I think it's my turn to taste you," he said, pushing her back and immediately latching onto one of her nipples with his mouth. Her tits felt even better than he had imagined and he spent long minutes worshiping them as Jane squirmed and sighed and moaned beneath him.

"Oh, that feels wonderful, Mr. Seldon!"

"Just call me William already, Jane," he said as he mouthed hot kisses down her body. She shivered when he finally reached her pussy, tracing her swollen lips with his tongue, savoring her taste.

"Oh my God!" she cried out when he took her clit into his mouth, sucking earnestly. His only goal at that moment was to make her come, and come hard. She still had the dildo in her ass and he grabbed its base, beginning to pump it in and out as he diligently sucked and licked.

"Yes, fuck my ass! Oh my God, I'm going to come! Don't stop, don't stop, fuck, yes, I'm coming!" Jane shrieked the last as he enthusiastically worked her engorged bud between his lips. She shook and trembled under his ministrations, coming hard and moaning nonstop.

"Fuck, Jane, you're a hot little bitch," William growled, straightening and taking his cock, hard and ready once more, in his hand.

She looked down her body at him and smiled. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

William shook his head and sat back on the rug. "No, I want you to show me how bad you want this cock," he said as he gave himself a few hard strokes.

Jane scrambled off the couch and balanced on her knees above him. She grabbed his cock and notching it at her dripping entrance before dropping down and impaling herself in one go.

"Oh fuck!" they both cried out. He leaned forward as she squirmed and sighed, and they breathed together through the exquisite feeling of her molten heat hugging his thick shaft. After letting her adjust to his size for a moment, William looked up to see Jane gazing down at him with lust and hunger. He fisted his hands in her hair and brought her to him for another searing, deep kiss that went on and on as she began rocking her delicious pussy onto his cock.

The ridges of the unyielding wooden dildo in her ass caressed his length as she drove her sweet cunt onto him. He groaned and wrenched his mouth from hers so that he could lean her back to get another taste of her delectable tits. He licked and suckled her nipples while she moaned and clasped him to her, thrusting her tits into his eager mouth and hands.

"Fuck, that feels so good! Mm, yes, suck my tits more. I know you like them. You stare at them all the time!"

In response, William gave her left nipple a vicious twist of his fingers as he bit into her right one. "You noticed that, did you?"

"Oh yes!" Jane squealed and he groaned as he felt her pussy contract around his cock. "I always noticed when you got randy around me. Mm, yes, fuck me harder, William! Suck me more!" She moaned and panted as he squeezed her soft tits in his hands.

"You like being filled in both of your slutty holes, Jane? You like being used like a whore?" He grabbed her hair again, pulling her head roughly back as he stared into her eyes, her hips continuing to shift over him faster and faster.

"Yes, yes!" Her expression was dazed, obviously overwhelmed by pleasure. It had been a long time since William had seen that look on a woman's face, but he immediately recognized it and it made a rush of dark greed go through him.

Jane was starting to shake above him. "Oh my God, I love your cock!"

William took her mouth again with a growl. Their bodies moved together as they fucked on the carpet in long, lush movements.

"Christ, your pussy feels fantastic, Jane!"

"Your big cock is filling me up so good, William!"

She finally said his name, which sent a possessive satisfaction through him. He let out a raspy laugh as he braced his feet and began hammering into her, holding tight to her hips. "That's it, darling. I want to hear you scream my name when you come."

"You're fucking me so good, William! Oh fuck, I'm going to come again!"

He groaned as he saw the pleasure wash over her face. She was so beautiful in the throes of her lust. It was hard to believe she was the same, quietly charming young lady he took to the Tower of London yesterday.

"Come all over my cock, Jane. That's it, come on my cock like a good girl." His voice rumbled deeply and he wet his thumb with his mouth, bringing it to her engorged clit and rubbing it hard.

Her eyes rolled up and with a gratifying cry of "William!" he felt all of her muscles tense before her pussy burst in a series of clenching spasms that felt like heaven on his cock. He ground his hips up into hers, gritting his teeth as he held on through her orgasm, continuing to mash his thumb on her pulsing clit. "Oh oh oh!" she gasped, trembling in ecstasy as she gripped his shoulders, writhing uncontrollably. Finally, after long moments of moans and groans, she collapsed forward onto him, her chest heaving.

Wiliam was also breathing hard, his cock still as rigidly hard as a poker. "Fuck, Jane. You're so gorgeous when you're cumming. Come here." They sat up together and he slid reluctantly out of her as he stood. He brought her back to the chaise lounge and bent her forward so she was on all fours on the cushions. The base of the dildo still nestled in the crack of her ass and he tapped it several times, causing Jane to let out soft yelps, her cheek resting on the brocaded fabric.

"Mm, are you going to fuck me in the arse now, William?"

He chuckled as he spanked her rump several times, leaving her pale skin a cherry red. "You'd like that, wouldn't you, slut? You want it in your arse?" She turned her head and looked at him over her shoulder with hooded eyes and nodded.

"Maybe later," he said as he lined himself up again with her wet cunt, slowly sliding back in. He leaned over her and said into her ear, "I'm not done with this perfect pussy yet." Lust and desire glazed over her eyes as he filled her, giving him a thrill of proprietary greed. She was the most mouthwateringly fuckable woman he'd ever had.

"Oh William!" she cried out as he filled her completely, stretching her tight inner muscles. "I love your cock! It fills me up so good!"

"You naughty minx. You like getting fucked like a whore, don't you?" William thrust deeply and gave her more stinging slaps as he spoke. "Fuck, you're such a hot, little slut, Jane. God, I could fuck you forever." He had been holding onto her hips as he pounded away and spanked her, but now he grasped the dildo and began pulling and pushing it within her clenching sphincter. His hips rammed her hard with each thrust and her buttocks jiggled alluringly as he worked her two holes.

Jane's eyes were screwed tight now and she was moaning incessantly. "Mm, yes, William, fuck me harder, don't stop!"

"Oh, I'm never going to stop," he growled, slamming into her harder and harder. "I'm going to marry you and get my own personal Chamberlain whore to play with every day. I'm going to fuck you in all your holes. I'm going to fuck your gorgeous tits, too. I'm going to make you do things even a slut like you have never thought of. I'm going to--"

But at that moment Jane let out a wail, her hands curling into fists on the cushion, cumming hard as she shoved her hips back to meet his rough thrusts. Her pussy spasmed and clung to William's cock, milking it in deep contractions and finally pulling his own orgasm out of him.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming, too! Yes, here it comes!" he growled as he shot streams of cum into her grasping cunt. He moaned with her as he ground his oozing cock into her tight depths for long moments, savoring the best orgasm he had ever felt in his life.

Suddenly, the door flew open and William whipped his head around to see Mrs. Chamberlain standing in the doorway, along with a shocked Dr. Hoffman.

"Oh, Mr. Seldon!" the lady exclaimed in dramatic accents. "How could you?"

Jane leaned up on her elbows, smiling broadly at her mother. "Oh but Mother, isn't it wonderful? William is going to marry me. We're engaged!"

Mrs. Chamberlain stared, mouth agape, for several seconds before she exploded in hysterics. "Another priest! Oh, what will Mr. Chamberlain say?" She ran off down the hallway, sobbing.

The doctor looked at William sorrowfully. "Ah, sir, I should have warned you to be careful around this lusty creature. These depraved beings can lead even the most moral of men onto the path of evil. I thought, however, a priest would have more care!"

"Sorry, doctor," William said, also with a broad smile on his face. He ran a possessive hand up and down Jane's spine. "She's just too irresistible."

Dr. Hoffman clucked his tongue before reaching for the door and pulling it shut, leaving the lovers in peace and privacy.

Jane gurgled with laughter.

William stepped back, his softening cock sliding out of her pussy along with a gush of cum down her thigh.

"Are you happy, Jane?" he said, smiling down at his beautiful, future wife.

Instead of answering, Jane got down on her knees before him, taking his shining cock in her hand and giving it several long licks, lapping up the mixture of cum and pussy juice that coated it. As he hardened into readiness once more under her skillful tongue, she winked up at him. "I'll be happy when you finally fuck me in the arse, William," she said before opening her mouth wide and swallowing down his cock.

William groaned in heady bliss. The world would be a better place if more women were like the Chamberlain sisters, he thought. And as he watched Jane's pink lips working hungrily over his shaft, as he geared up for what could only be a fantastic introduction to her tight ass, he thanked God for granting him a Chamberlain sister of his own.

12