All Comments on 'An Angel's Fix Pt. 05'

by photodad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
catman71catman71over 12 years ago
another great instalment

getting better, and i enjoy the side views into the people ash and the others deal with , hope to see kim whit someone soon, and i wonder what joe is up to

sailordblj1966sailordblj1966over 12 years ago
NOOOOOOOO

Not nice to leave it hanging like this!!!! That was cruel. Outstanding chapter even if you did leave everyone hanging like this. Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting

Nice to see inside why Kim was so upset with Jasmine, and amazingly it was exactly what I was thinking. Here she is, losing 2 people she loves, to a secondary character, who should have had her ass thrown to the curb for stabbing Ashley in the back like she did. I'd be pissed to! Not as pissed as Ashley should have been. I'm pretty surprised she didn't beat the shit out of Jasmine a few chapters ago instead of deciding she loved her over Kim. After your original story, I didn't think the whole Jasmine instead of Kim thing made sense, and that was before Jas pulled the shit she did. Nice to see at least one of the characters acknowledging the obvious. That whole section of this chapter brought the story back to being a little more believable than I felt this sequel had been to this point. I don't think you'll ever sell me on it totally, but it's a huge improvement.

The whole plane crash thing might be a bit "jumping the shark" as they say though. I mean seriously, how much bad luck can one person have? I don't think you could ever get me in any type of vehicle with this girl. She's a magnet for disaster.

One more minor complaint (for lack of a better word). This is supposed to be an erotic story, and you totally fast forwarded thru any sex scenes. Kim and Ashley finally get their makeup sex, and you skip the whole thing! I've been waiting for those 2 to hook up again, and the whole thing happens off camera. Not nice! Bad author! LOL!

I know if you read this whole thing, it sounds like someone who absolutely hates this story and probably should just quit reading it. But despite these complaints, I do like your work. I don't think your sequel here is nearly as good as the original, or your other series, but you came up with characters from the beginning that we care about, and I do want to see where you take them. As I said, you took steps in this chapter to help fix what I felt was a MAJOR plot hole with this sequel. So, I'm curious to see where you go with it. Good luck!

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
Ashley's mom is not that old...

She could donate an egg that could be fertilized by Joe (in a lab) and Jasmine or Kim could carry the child, then Ash would have a genetic link to the baby.

Love the story!

suplupsuplupover 12 years ago
?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

I disapprove of the ending ?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

?_?

lol

KnightRunnerKnightRunnerabout 12 years ago
???????

Where's the rest? Please continue the story, don't stop!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
finished

Please don't tell me its over I need to know what happens your stories are awesome. Please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging!

Hey, Photodad,

I have enjoyed your stories. Your current yarn about Joe and Ashley is a beaut! Your sure have developed some interesting characters and complex plots.

I hope you can continue the series, at least to give closure to your active story lines. Perhaps it is overwhelming to approach where to go from here... You have unlimited options and no clear endpoint.

Cheer up! Your work is appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please Continue

Good story, with so much opportunity to fill in the gaps. ie what's Joe up to at Uni?

Joe could also help coach. The money side makes absolutely no sense. When you issue an IPO you are selling stock in a company. Carter was clearly worth at least a billion, else the 0.6 billion in loans would not have had backing. Joe sold 49%. Refilling the coffers after he bought out the debt, leaving his trust with at least 1/2 billion Plus 51% of the company. All IPO costs he paid would have gone back to him on issue & not the Trust. Normally trusts pay for all education & accommodation related expenses plus a significant allowance. So having at least a million in the bank for incidentals should be 'more than adequate'.! At 21 he gets more trust & 25 the lot?

As for not telling Ash, well way to go, Marriage down the gurgler! Communication...Communication.. Communication. TRUST! & to get angry about it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love This Series

I absolutely love this series, please continue it.

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterabout 11 years ago
Is This The End?

It's been more than a year since you submitted this chapter. I guess the personal problems were too much. I hope you will finally be able to finish this story sometime. I hope I live long enough to read it.

shanebrumdershanebrumderabout 11 years ago
Like the story,

But I'm not sure I understand why it's okay for Ashley to have multiple relationships and tell her husband that she's in love with another person, but it's not okay for him, or that he understands it. It's fine if you're building up to an acceptance, but it's not really fair to Joe if she's just allowed to sleep with whatever girl she wants.

shanebrumdershanebrumderabout 11 years ago
Also,

What happened? Worst part to go on hiatus on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please please please please finish this!!

photodadphotodadalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Writer's response

Sorry Sorry Sorry! Life, as usual, is unpredictable. I had not planned on this amount of time elapsing before I wrote and posted the next chapter, but crap happens. Yes, LOTS of loose ends were left dangling on purpose, including did they crash or not? (Yes, by the way, they did). Muhahah! Good news, I am working on part 6, and debating whether to post what I have, or wait until part 7 is well underway. My wife said she really likes this chapter, so I hope that holds true for you all. It ties up a couple of things, but many more remain, and a couple others come undone. Please hang with me, and PLEASE vote 5's on each of the parts you like. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

gets you on the edge of your chair

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous