All Comments on 'An Angry Man'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 135 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Burn the bitch, both should of got it

vicelordvicelord12 months ago

Hot-blooded people with little self-control; perfect for Loving Wives.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter11 months ago

There was no one to like in this story. They all deserved each other. Cara and Ted’s marriage must have been shit before she decided to go off to screw her boss because he was only moments behind her, already hot for another woman. Nora knew he was married but had been flirting with him over lunches. All seemed pretty shallow!

Starwolf1961Starwolf196111 months ago

Liked the story, well written. Hated all characters, sorry. I gave you a 5 for a well written piece, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

"I hope it doesn't screw things up too much." - So, she's okay with it screwing things up, maybe even a lot, as long as it isn't TOO much?

\

"She wondered if he had already.....what? Moved on? Geez." - Like it would be so terrible if he had? She's already thinking of Byron as permanent, even before her first weekend with him.

\

"He was licking his lips - literally." - How do you lick your lips figuratively?

\

"her married canal" - What is the fascination with married body parts?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can understand staying civil with your ex for the kids sake- But this was a little over the top. I also don’t think it’s healthy, for your ex and new wife to be friends. Remember, women need to “ sin the spin”. Since he already told the twins what happened, that was water under the bridge. But the ex would have spent the rest of her life, gradually trashing him, to her.

4 stars.

LanmandragonLanmandragon10 months ago

The moralising here is hilarious; it’s fiction, folks, stay cool.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Reminds me of Dragnet with Sergeant Friday. "Just the facts ma'am, nothin but the facts". The emotions don't register. Oh look, Ted's mad. I wonder what he'll do. No recriminations, no "what the fuck". His feelings are all second hand like viewed in a mirror. Nothing to see here folks just move along. Miranda's little better than Byron except she doesn't seem to target married men. Because the story has around in time it's a little hard to tell how much of shooting Byron is due to Cara's affair and how much due to Ted hearing that this is far from the first time nor is it the last time Byron has and will.target a married woman. He's a sexual predator in the mold of Aloysius Jackson in "A Promise Made, a Vow Broken" by.Hooked1957 or Gabe Zito in "The Bridge" by RichardGerald. Both are much better stories in my view.

LMJ

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

“Both men were quite well off”. So why the fuck would she go to work as someone else’s personal lackey? Can no author on here imagine life for highly successful people?

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Damn sure wouldn’t have married Nora the quick draw slut who was interested in the boy toys.

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

Didn't make much sense, she swapped an husband who she said was good in every department, for one she wasn't sure about. Who she admitted would tire of her, it was obvious to all leaving her with no one,

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

"you have an inner anger" - That only comes out when provoked.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

I don't condone valance... except when it's justified and carried out like this was. Jerk got what was coming to him. Just not sure I'm happy with the cheating bitch making out like she did. Sure she lost her husband but she came out a winner otherwise. I guess there are dysfunctional families like this one, but having the new girlfriend console the ex was a little strange. Still liked the story though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Top story. Top writer. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Oldpantythief, what have got against bedruffles?

Pappy7Pappy78 months ago

Not a bad story. No one had a good concept of marriage but hey, that's on them. I agree that maybe he should have passed on Nora. What did the boy-toys look like? Having to get war or whore stories from the ex to get her groove back after the kid? Too many red flags.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoy8 months ago

Using Nora to mediate the breakup and the post-murder relationship was genius. I'm never disappointed in your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, Demander keep writing, they are interesting, and keep me wanting more, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Was a great story until the author has to throw a black cock in the story. 1*

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Truly one of your best stories. I cannot l’ve never read it before, amazing.

Scores a well earned 5/5, l truly love your dark side, keep it going

LoejtcLoejtc5 months ago

There's always room for a unique LW story. This is a keeper. Amazingly it is completely believable too!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I don't see how Ted does not get prosecuted here IRL. His phone was within running distance of the murder. He used Google to scope the house, either on his home or work computer. He knows how to shoot, as evidenced by the guns. He reconnoitered the house, probably with his phone. (No mention that he did not have the phone when he checked the house.) He suddenly has a new girlfriend. And the jerk gets killed while he's with Ted's wife. Motive and opportunity across the board. There really is enough circumstantial evidence to tie him to the place. Certainly enough for search warrants.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

I Liked the story but had to edit all the dot dot dot dot dots out just so I could listen to it with my Text Aloud software. Some of us aren't as fortunate with perfect eyesight so have to use a text reader but with Jennifer's sexy voice is well worth it.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

Even though the shooting did not seem like a professional hit.

What?

A sniper shot with no evidence left? Seems professional

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA4 months ago

Love and war are similar. There's a friend/allies and then there's an enemy. The story just struck me to take sides. Also the Cara character, what little she had turned out to be exacted like my first impression of her registered when she was introduced. Self absorbed carnal bitch with few redeeming qualities.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

Second read and still think you're story is an excellent read. 5 stars from Xluckylee

Slick742Slick7423 months ago

Great job as always. Actually I like the ….. because it’s the way people speak. They sometimes start and hesitate before starting again. Also a few readers complain about using too many CAPITALS!! Sorry but they express the high level of noise I want ed to show. Everyone has to be critical. Super…*****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A choice piece of five star fiction.

cruzer1955cruzer19553 months ago

not my cup of tea. Murder is never an okay act for the MC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a huge load of crap, the MC a murderer, his wife a self-entitled cheating whore Bryan may have fk'd his wife but if he didn't it just would've been some other stiff prick, and he never betrayed the MC or lied, or broke any promises or vows to him and didn't humiliate him yet Cara his wife DID, she was responsible for 95% of pain and suffering of her husband yet Bryan paid 100% with his life. Then Nora's comment and excitement about the offered boy toys to Cara, and then again after Cara told her of her debauchery, it was disrespectful and disgusting how she got all wet from it and even more disgusting that the MC had sex with her (obviously being wet and having sex with him thinking about some other guy) who she had never met. Basically telegraphing that she would cheat to having no issues betraying the MC just like his ex. So not only was the MC a murderer but he was an idiot as well! Infidelity is the only sin in the Bible twice, once for doing it and once for thinking about it - I'm not a big Bible thumper or anything but I think it is the most disgusting thing a wife could do, and that they'd deserve to burn for eternity for it.

desecrationdesecrationabout 2 months ago

The smart thing Ted did was make Miles an accessory so neither he nor Robin had any incentive to crack. Normally I do not like the FBTB (felony burn the betrayer) type stories but this one only had a few felonies and one body, plus the cheating wife came true to form and professional women take a beating for being the bloodless bean-counters that people in easy jobs tend to be. I think it is nice and realistic about the fact that despite some surface emotion, the cheater is unrepentant and moves on to an appropriate lifestyle for someone without a soul.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 months ago

Good author, terrible story. Author just couldn’t resist working in the stereotypical big black clown to show that Cata was , in the end, she was nothing more than a common whore.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous