An Angry Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At least not recently.

Her single days were a different story. She was selective about who she fucked, but blowjobs and getting fingered were a regular thing. She figured if she enjoyed the blowjob and the fingers felt right then maybe it would be worth further exploration with the young gentleman involved.

She joked to her best friend at the time she fell in love with Dillons fingers first, and the rest of him later.

It was their first official date. They had hooked up the previous weekend and she rewarded his charm and cute sense of humor with a good night kiss and a quick blow job. This night she teased him relentlessly, using her girl next door look and short skirt to her advantage. As soon as the door closed behind them at her apartment they were locked together exploring one anothers tongue.

"Don't be mad," she warily told him, "but we're not screwing. Tonight." He thought that sounded oddly specific but didn't take his hand off her ass and kept tasting her neck and throat.

"That's OK, but I really want to do something for you." And he smoothly worked her thighs apart with his and palmed her panty covered pussy.

"No, no, we're not screwing." She was adament this time.

"Absolutely. We are not screwing. But I can do this." As his finger tips teased between her legs and danced across her damp panties.

"Umm, I don't know. Just let me go down on you."

"Later." He found that special spot just under her ear on the side of her neck and played it with his tongue.

"Ohhhh." As she rose on her tip toes. His fingers deftly pulled the flimsy panties aside and began tormenting her slit and stroking that clit. He kept his tongue in her mouth and rotated finger tips along her now slick labia.

He read her perfectly, lingering where she responded lustily and moving on when she rotated or tilted her hips urging him in a different direction. He was pumping gently with two fingers when she came so hard her knees buckled and for just a flash his hand was the only thing holding her up. As she was recovering he lovingly massaged her puffy lips, using them to squeeze her sensitive clit.

"I think, I think, I think, you've done enough." She could barely get the words out.

He responded with a finger rubbing her clit through the soaked panties, causing her to hold him tighter and grind against his hand and thigh. She had learned, and held tight to him when the next orgasm hit.

They stood there holding on and breathing hard for a few minutes before she turned them around and it was his turn to lean into the wall.

She was pulling his belt loose and opening his jeans; pushing them down to his knees she knelt, eager, in front of him.

"You've earned this, you've really earned this." He grunted hard as she abruptly took in three fourths of his cock, grabbing him by the buttucks with both hands, and started humming. She took him in long, slow, deep thrusts until she had it all and then she gently bobbed her head.

That was all he could stand and suddenly it was his turn to have his knees buckle.

She made him wait two more days before taking him to bed to fuck one another senseless.

Tonight, there would be no waiting.

Blake's fingers, and probably the alcohol, brought the passion back to the surface again and she gushed all over his fingers when she came.

He then held her panties up after pulling them off her long legs and she quckly grabbed them. "Give me those."

She held them tight as the first man to have her since falling in love with her husband positioned himself between her legs, shoved her dress up to her waist, and used her wet slit to oil the head of his dick and get them both ready for penetration.

And then he thrust forward, with great intention. Her legs reflexively pulled back and dropped as wide as she could manage in the back seat. He pulled back and thrust three more times before she was fully impaled on his cock. Pushing against his chest, face turned to the seat back, she angrily cried out between grunts. "Take it easy!"

"No time for that." Was the response as he began pounding away in earnest, dropping to her chest, pinning the writhing woman to the seat with her legs flailing in the air until she hooked one on the seat back, with the other hooked around the back of his thigh.

With one angry grunt after another she took the pounding for what seemed like hours but was barely a few minutes. Her tone began to change as her body adjusted to the invasion and she felt herself nearing another climax.

Unfortunately it was not meant to be. Blake thrust even harder and roared his pleasure as he finally erupted, creaming the married cunt with a large dose of semen.

She could barely hide her dissapointment, and disgust. I guess I'll need a hot shower too, she thought.

She finally spoke as Blake started to crawl out from between her legs. "Thanks for nothing."

He laughed, "The pleasure was all mine madam."

She modestly tried the bring her legs together, all to aware of the kind of show she was giving the men, but when Devin rejoined her in the backseat he unceremoniously pried her legs apart, quickly shoving his pants down and freeing his cock.

She assumed the position and awaited his assault on her pussy. It wasn't a long wait. Once again a man not her husband was balls deep in her wet, pink slit.

Having the way previously paved by a coating of warm cum made the molestation a little more bearable and she found herself ramping back up again and hopefully on the verge of a well earned orgasm. She briefly considered fighting it off, out of embarrassment if nothing else, but it had been too long since she'd enjoy a good cum from a good pounding and the effort was useless.

And once again her thoughts drifted to something in the past. The first time she'd had sex in a car. She was home for the weekend in the middle of her second sememster at University and bumped into an old crush. Turns out it was a mutual crush and both were reluctant to act on it. Until that weekend. They got an older friend to buy them a bottle of inexpensive and unexpectedly tasty merlot and ended up parking in a pretty secluded parking lot next to an abandoned building. It was only later Shelby considered how dangerous and stupid that was, but at the time the merlot thought it was a good idea.

Cash had ended up with his Mom's hand me down Maxima and it wasn't long before they decided to get in the back seat since it was more comfortable. Pretty soon they were so comfortable Shelby had her tee shirt and bra pushed up to her neck and her jeans and panties wrapped around one ankle. Cash had managed to get shoes and pants off and his boxers soon followed.

He knew what he wanted and was quickly between her spread legs and probing eagerly. She directed him to the target and he quickly began thrusting. Unfortunately, just about the time she got settled underneath him and into a rythm, he came. Enthusiastic but quick, and then apologetic.

"That was too soon, wasn't it." He lay atop her, still holding tight.

"It's OK, it felt nice. Still feels nice." She didn't want to burn down his ego.

"It does, it feels real nice." And he began to stir.

She looked up at him, "Are you...ready again?" He had never pulled out, grinding between her legs instead as his young prick began to stir.

He had already started a slow thrust. "Yes. Oh yes."

Lesson learned, and libido tempered, he built to a strong rythm and focused on lasting long enough this time. He succeeded.

"Don't stop, don't stop, harder, ohhhhh." He had lasted long enough, and then he filled her with semen again.

They were breathing heavy, pleased with the unexpected turn of events.

"You did very well." She praised him. Even in the dark she could see the pride in his face and lust in his eyes.

"Can't help it, you're amazing, beautiful, so cute and sexy."

She managed to blush as they remained entangled, neither wanting to pull loose.

And then it happened again.

She looked down. "Again? Can you do that?"

"I guess so. Ohh yes." He picked up the pace quicker this time, before she changed her mind.

She held him. "Don't wait on me, this feels really good."

Fortunately he had enough sense to wait long enough to recognize she was getting close again.

She grabbed his ass with both hands, "Harder, harder, don't stop."

He watched her intently as she got closer, and then she was there. "Now Cash, come, come in me again."

He would dream about that moment for the rest of his life.

Afterward, when they finally uncoupled, at her encouragement, she lay back hugging her knees to her chest. "I can't believe you came in me three times without pulling out. I'm a mess. Do you have a towel, or tissue, or something?"

He was at the other end of the back seat, staring at her messy snatch with obvious lust.

"No, don't even think about it. You don't get a fouth shot at me." She was doing her best not to laugh. "Your seat is about to be a mess unless you've got something I can clean up with."

Cash quickly pulled off his polo and then his undershirt, graciously handing the undershirt to her. "You can use this, it's fine."

"Thank you sweetie, now please stop staring at my vagina."

"Kinda hard not to, it's very beautiful."

"Right now it's a mess, get you pants on and start up this car. This place is starting to give me the creeps."

She tossed the soiled undershirt out the window and they crawled into the front seat after getting their clothes back in place. Cash deftly navigated to a safer part of town on the way to get Shelby home.

Holding hands all the way to her house, Cash could do little to hide another growing erection.

"Are you really hard again?" She was finding that hard to believe.

"I told you, I can't help it."

"We're not screwing again."

"OK, that's cool, it's been a great night. You've been amazing."

She felt a little guilty as he eased the car up her street, she was very nearly home. "Maybe I can go down on you, would that be OK."

"Oh yeah, that would be great." He reached for her immediately after pulling up in front of his house.

"Oh no, I'm not blowing you in front of my house. Go around the block, turn at the corner."

She had him pull up next to a park and they got out of the car, walking a short distance into a grove of trees thick enough to hide them from the street.

"You don't have to do this, you really don't." He seemed sincere.

"OK, let's go back to the car." The look on his face was priceless and she mostly held back a laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll suck your dick for you." She assured him as she knelt in front of him, a tree immediatly behind her to help block the view from the adjoining neighborhood.

Cash leaned against the tree, looking down at the blonde as his freed cock disappeared in her mouth time and again while she bobbed her head back and forth, working the cockhead with her tongue and the shaft with her right hand. The left hand was braced on his hip for support.

After a few minutes she looked up at him, "You can be...agressive...if you need to." And then she went back to work on him.

Cash wasn't quite sure what she meant by that. What he didn't know was Shelby had become confident in her cocksucking skills while away at the University and didn't mind being challenged.

He began to gently thrust and she helped by grabbing his ass with one hand and pulling him to her. The thrusting got a little more forceful and by the time he was ready to cum in her mouth he had one hand on the back of her head and was pumping his cock deep.

He finished with a loud moan, barely noticing her struggle as he jammed his cockhead into her throat. He managed to recover before she succumbed to a lack of oxygen and pulled loosed.

She was breathing hard, looking up at him, "I think we're done now."

He dropped her off, and due to school and life schedules they never saw one another again.

Shelby was buffeted back and forth by the force of Devin's thrusting. He had pulled her dress and bra down, exposing her breasts, as he continued fucking her. Never letting up, he pawed and suckled her breasts until she buried her face in his neck as she pulled him harder and harder into her, nails digging into his backside.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, harder, harder, harder."

Devin did his best, and his best was good enough.

"Oh gawd I'm coming." She wailed as the man pounded away, dumping another load of slick cum in her well used cunt.

"OK lover boy, my turn." Noah was ready.

She just lay there, dress bunched around her waist, splayed across the back seat, leaking cum, face turned to the seatback, waiting to get it over with.

Her eyes shot open as Noah began to press his substantial cockhead into her used pussy. She abruptly looked down, between her legs, where the next man in line was already stationed and prepared to launch.

She kept shifting her gaze from Noah's face to the shaft that was about to cleave her in half. "This isn't a good idea, I don't think this will work, you're too big." Just a little panic in her voice.

"Ha! That's what they all say." He laughed, maybe a little maliciously. "At first."

She gasped, sucking in her breath as he shoved the first half of his cock into her well lubed but still tight opening.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. Please let me blow you. I'll do a good job, I promise."

"You damn sure would, but that's not what we're going to do." He leaned into her and nearly bottomed out.

Anyone within a hundred yards would have heard her shriek.

"Damn woman, you're pretty tight for an old married whore."

She slapped him, hard.

Whoa! Was the shocked response from the men in the front seat.

Noah just pulled back and slammed it home again. This time the shriek would have been heard much further away. And then he did it a couple more times.

"You ain't gonna be quite as tight when we drop you off tonight."

He was relentless, ruthless, methodical. The shrieks faded and turned to low moans and the occsional growl.

"Told you so." He gloated and the fucking continued.

He pushed her legs back, nearly folding her in half as he hovered over her, pulling fully out before driving back into her abused snatch.

Her head was spinning, her eyes rolling, trying to arch her back, deflect the pounding. She looked like she was about to have a siezure. She had an orgasm instead.

"Ohh dammit dammit dammit ohh fuck fuck fuck." This was a different shriek. "Ohhh yesss, oh gawd yessss."

"You want me to fuck you harder? Isn't that how you like it?"

"No, no, not that, please no." She was whimpering.

Noah pounded away all the same.

He came with a triuphant shout, drawing her orgasm out even more, slamming into her a dozen more times before finally slowing to a stop. Still buried deep in the married whores tight cunt.

"Oh fuck, I tell you boys, this one may be the finest fuck I've had in recent memory."

"You mean the shrew doesn't fuck you like that?" The men in the front seat guffawed.

"One time. I pounded the hell out of her. She told me to find some slutty whore the next time I needed it like that. So we have an understanding." More laughter.

"You asshole, get off me."

"Yes ma'am, and thank you so much for that fine fuck. I really needed it."

Blake had opened the door to get into the back seat with Shelby for the ride to her house. He looked at Noah, "Dude, you are one crude motherfucker." Everyone seemed to think that was funny. Well, not Shelby.

She was pulling the top of her dress and bra back in place and then pulling her panties back on as Blake rejoined her in the spacious back seat. She did her best to pull her dress back down and smooth it out. She was debating a trip to the dry cleaners or just tossing it in the trash. She didn't likely need a reminder of the time she cheated on her husband with three sorry bastards.

Blake eased next to her, putting an arm around her shoulders. She just stared at him.

"What now?" She wanted to know. Her tone had an edge to it this time.

"Hey, just being friendly, we've got a little time to kill. Turns out we headed the opposite direction from your house when we left the club."

"Of course we did."

He nuzzeled her neck, stroked her thigh, pulled her hair out of the way so he could taste more of her neck.

"I'm really not in the mood."

"We'll see."

He gently pushed her over and she ended up on her side, not really cooperating. Her dress was pushed back up again and he began tugging at her panties.

"Haven't you had enough?" She was pushing his hands away. "I've had enough of you."

"But I havn't had enough of you." He suddenly pushed her face down on the seat and deftly pulled her legs up on the seat until he was straddling her hips. He had pulled her panties down to her thighs. She lay there listening to him undo he belt and zipper.

He lay on top of her and thrust back into her sore cunt. She only grunted.

"Damn son, you stretched this one out." He laughed.

"That's OK, she'll recover. Just probably not tonight." More laughter.

"I've got something else in mind anyway."

The woman jerked her head up when she realized the man was positioning himself between her ass cheeks. He intended to fuck her in the ass.

"Oh come on, not that, can't you just take me home in peace?"

"You telling me you never took it up the ass?"

"I'd bet money she has."

"I'd bet money she's about to."

She gritted her teeth as the cockhead pierced her rectum. Slick with semen, not the best lube, but better than none. She cried out when the first half of his cock found it's way up her ass, and cried out again when he was balls deep.

"You bastard. You asshole. You son of a bitch." She was panting.

"Boys, if you thought her pussy was snug, you won't believe how tight her ass is."

"I guess we'll have to take your word for it."

"Shut up and get it over with dickhead."

"Yeah, Waze is telling us 10 minutes."

He made the most of his 10 minutes. And once she relented he pulled her hand back and guided it between her legs under them. With his urging she fingered her clit as he steadilly stroked in and out of her ass.

They timed it pretty well, just as he started shooting into her ass she reluctantly came along with him. Just as they pulled in front of her house. Fortunately Dillon wasn't home.

She quickly extracted herself from under Blake and sat up next to the door. She was furious.

"You're all assholes."

Blake just looked at her. "And you're a slutty bitch."

She punctuated each syllable with a strong right jab to his face. "Don't. Ever. Call. Me. That. Again. You. Sorry. Mother. Fucker!"

The men in the front seat started out laughing and cheering her on and then went completely silent as she viciously slammed her fist into their friends face again and again, leaving him a bloody mess with a broken nose.

"If you're still out here when I get back I'm going to shoot each of you in the balls."

She nearly fell from the automobile getting out but managed to strut with dignity to her front door. The big car was chirping the tires again before she was half way to the door and they continued chirping as the car made a quick turn at the corner and zoomed away.

She had a text from her husband, had too much to drink, staying over, seeing you in the morning.

She spent a long time brushing her teeth and a long time in the shower. She hid the dress and panties at the bottom of the trash. She was keeping the bra, it was expensive and fit really well.

Dillon woke her late the next morning, overly cheerful for someone who had drank to excess. That seemed to be his super power, never get a hang over.

"Hey sweetie, did you have too much to drink last night? Feeling it today?"

Her one eyed glare as she lay face down on her pillow suggested she wasn't interested in that conversation.