An Angry Wife

Story Info
She probably should not have gotten drunk while angry.
7.5k words
4.02
40.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION AND NOT MEANT TO DESCRIBE ACTUAL EVENTS OR INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS. DO NOT REPOST THIS FICTIONAL STORY WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE STORIES INVOLVING MARRIED WOMEN HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE OTHER THAN THEIR HUSBAND I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING NOW.

She was drunk.

She was angry.

She was drunk and angry at her husband.

Again.

Drew was being a butthead.

Anywho, Shelby was not happy. This was not supposed to be a night out with the girls getting drunk while they hooked up with random guys and eventually left her on her own at the club.

Drunk, angry, and feeling physically, intimately, neglected.

Oh, wait, Jordan didn't hook up with a random guy and abandon her. Jordan went home to fuck her own husband. She left an hour ago but before she left she handed Shelby her phone and said "Get this on video for me."

She reached up under her dress, peeled off her panties, and texted the video to her husband with the message, "there n 20 b rdy."

Shelby wanted to slap Jordan into next week except for the part where Jordan was her best friend and such an act would strain that relationship. And truthfully it was her husband she wanted to slap.

On the plus side, men were buying her drinks. Attractive men. Attractive former frat boy types, but attractive with disposable cash nonetheless.

Shelby was attractive in her own right. About 5-4, either 5 pounds heavy or 5 pounds light, depending on your taste. Long blonde hair naturally streaked from getting out in the sun to bike ride or hike. 36 years old and looking much younger, firm and round C-cups and proportionately curvy. And that amazing ass. Childless by choice, married to Dillon for nearly 10 years. The life of an IT professional had been good to her.

Shelby took a chance and texted Dillon. "b home n 20 if U up for it." She added a couple winky and heart emojies because why not. He finally responded, "Things jus warming up been drinking a while prolly gon b xtra late don wait up."

That was about the time Noah showed up with another drink. Shelby knew she was very close to 'over served' but that last text exchange made her want to smash something. Instead she grabbed the drink from Noah and downed it in two gulps. It took the alcohol a minute to grab her back before she realized that was at least a double, if not a pure shot.

She sputtered a little and gave an embarrassed apology, something about being thristy. Noah didn't mind, Devin was right behind him with another round for the angry married lady. She savored that one a little, just for show if anything else.

Blake wandered back into the group and got her on the dance floor. Seemed to be mostly slow songs and considering her alcohol intake that wasn't necessarily a bad thing, wandering hands aside.

She made a couple token efforts to keep the hands in appropriate areas as the three men kept cutting in on one another, but truth be told she liked the attention. So what if someone occasionally stroked her ass or ran a thumb over the side of her breast? It's not like they were the first. Granted, the first since she got serious with her future husband, but it wasn't like it was uncharted territory.

And all good and well, but she knew it was time to grab an Uber and get her drunk angry ass home. No matter how cute these guys were and how good their hands felt. And they were cute and felt good.

So did she.

"I really need to go, it's late, I've overstayed, I'm getting an Uber. Thank you so much for the dancing, and drinks, I've enjoyed it. Probably too much."

"Is there really such a thing as enjoying it Too Much?" Blake was quite handsome. Dazzling smile. Physically fit. And based on the bulge in his pants, nicely physically fit.

She blushed thinking about that bulge, "Oh yes, absolutely." But her laugh didn't convince anyone she really believed that.

"We can get you home and you don't have to worry about a serial killer Uber driver." Noah kinda made a good point, but then again, she didn't know these guys any better than a random Uber driver.

"Let's go, we need a change of scenery anyway." Devin made the decision and the group paraded out of the club and into the parking lot. Shelby couldn't help but notice a few smirks from those taking notice of her leaving with three men, unsteady on her feet.

Maybe she should have nursed those last 2 or 3, or 4, drinks a little slower.

Shelby didn't know much about cars, but this one looked expensive. A big four door sedan with plently of room in the back seat. She was in the car with Blake next to her before she had a chance to process what was going on.

"And away we go." Annouced Noah from behind the wheel as the car roared to life, the tires chirping as they hit the boulevard. It occurred to Shelby she had not given them her address.

"Don't worry about it, we'll get there." Blake was very reassuring as he moved closer to put his arm around her, almost protectively.

But not quite.

Shelby suddenly realized she was in a car with three men she just met and was not at all sure about where they were going.

"Where are we going?"

"We're just cruising."

"I really need get home."

"We'll get there, it's all cool."

She turned to respond, but then lips were on hers. It felt really good. She loved kissing and had not been really kissed in quite some time.

Work, work, work.

Busy, busy, busy.

Bullshit.

"I really, really, really need to get home."

Mostly because she was having feelings that were entirely inappropriate for a married woman alone with three handsome strangers in an expensive automobile.

She was squeezing her thighs together. And breathing hard.

Her companions noticed.

The kissing continued.

Along with a little groping. Okay, more than a little groping.

Shelby did her best to redirect the hands but they were insistent. Running up and down her sides, reaching around to stroke her bottom as they traveled down her thigh, pulling her close. Going back up, pushing her dress hem up along the way, back up her ribcage, until a palm cupped the bottom of her breast.

She tried pushing the hand away again but the tongue in her mouth was a distraction. The hand ended up on her bare thigh, dress pushed up nearly to her hips. She tried keeping her legs crossed but that had other ramifiations. Such as the ongoing squeezing her thighs together problem.

The car was dark, very dark. Wherever they were it was dark, very dark.

"Where are we?" She was rightfully concerned.

"We're right here." With a hand firmly carressing her breast as she was pulled deeper into the embrace, and the tongue went deeper into her mouth. Probing, like an insistent, thrusting penis.

Shelby knew what that meant. She'd dated enough in college to know when a man was signaling he wanted more. A blow job at minimum. And she'd given plently of blow jobs in college. She mostly enjoyed it, loved having a horny young man spurting in her mouth. Mostly.

Every once in a while someone was a little...insistent. And that usually didn't last long and it was over with and done. Comes with the territory, so to speak.

Oh fuck, she thought, he wants me to suck his dick.

About that time he shoved his hand up her dress and grabbed her ass. She took hold of his wrist and pried the hand back from out under her dress. Things were getting a little busy.

In a effort to distract her Blake took her hand and placed it between his legs. He was hard. And she had her hand around it. They were both breathing heavy.

"We really shouldn't. Should not. I'm a married woman."

"You're a sexy as hell woman and I'm pretty sure you're into this. I bet you're wet."

Mmmmaybe???

No maybe about it.

"I'm just drunk, that's it. This isn't a good idea."

"It's a great idea." The tongue was back. "We're all in agreement." The palm was back on her breast. "We're just here for a little fun. No biggie."

The hand took firm hold on her ass and pulled her to him. She moaned a little, kinda undecided, unsure.

"I've got an idea, I'll bet you're an amazing cocksucker."

What the fuck! What the actual fuck!

"What??!!"

The car was silent. It was dark and quite. Except for the sound of a zipper and belt coming undone.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa."

He sounded amused, "We're all outta Whoa's."

"But I think we got a Ho." From the front seat. Laughter.

Seriously, it wasn't that funny.

And then he pulled her hand between his legs. More accurately, around his hard cock. She gripped it, instinctively, and then quickly let go.

"You're not a tease are you? You're not going to leave me hanging?"

"Misunderstanding, I'm sorry, not what I meant...."

She knew what the hand on the back of her head meant, she just didn't seem to be able to do much about it. Next thing she knew she was face to face with Blakes cock.

Oh fuck, she thought, that's not a small one.

And then it was in her mouth.

Get it over with. Get it over with, get it over with.

Her head bobbed industriously, focused on the task at hand. Or cock, as the case may be. Cum, cum, cum, just cum and get it over with.

"Look at her go, she's into it." The audience loved it. "Hurry up, I'm next."

Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck. She was going to have to blow all three of these bastards. Dammit dammit dammit.

She had fucked up this time.

Just get it over with.

She feigned enthusiasm. Not the first time. Hoping to get this over with and get her ass home.

It may have been working.

She felt the first spurts, along with a hand on the back of her head forcing the exploding cock deeper into her mouth. She smirked a little, her husband had a little more girth and firepower, when he had his best effort, although that wasn't recently.

She gave the receding cock her attention, barely noticing the door behind her opening. It was only when the one in her mouth pulled out and Blake slipped out the car door she noticed someone had moved in behind her. She stared at the door as it closed, knowing what was expected of her as the next man moved in behind her.

She sat up, looking at Devin.

"You are one hot bitch."

"Don't ever call me that again."

"Okay, my apologies. You are one hot cocksucker."

She didn't respond, he already had a hand on the back of her head, guiding her face down to his crotch. Surpise, surprise, his cock was out and waving at her. Not huge, not little, under different circumstances she might have found it appealing.

Right now she just found it in her mouth.

Once again she went to work, get him off, get it over with, get home.

Her dress had ridden up enough to expose her panties. Cute, deep purple, lace and satin, riding up her ass at the moment. She tried pulling his hand away as he fondled her nearly naked ass but it was no use. He even reached around far enough to probe between her legs.

"This cocksucker is wet." He laughed.

He wasn't wrong.

Shut up and cum you asshole, she thought, working diligently to get him there. She took most of his rod in her mouth, using her experienced tongue and humming just a little. Meanwhile, his fingers kept probing between her legs, pushing the soft material of her panties into her wet snatch. She whimpered just a little, frustrated and eager for release, just not with these guys.

They were laughing.

"Fucking hell. I told you married cunts are the best cock suckers."

"Tell that to my wife."

"She can practice on me."

"Fuck you."

"No thank you, I'd prefer your wife."

"You'll need to get a bottle of wine in her first. Otherwise she just lays there."

"Poke her in the butt, she'll move around."

"You're not wrong."

Continued laughing.

Does Dillon talk about me like that when I'm not around? If I EVER hear him talk like that about me I will kick him in the nuts. Twice. Maybe three times.

I give him everything, she thought as she bobbed her head over Devin's cock. Road head, nooners, spectacular vacation sex, her ass. Maybe not regularly, but often enough. Their last, best sex had him tie her face down across their bed, tormenting her with his fingers and her toys, bringing her off multiple times before shoving her largest dildo up her cunt on full blast, tieing her legs togther to hold it in place, and then lubing up her ass and his cock before pounding her butt mercilessly. When he finally came, just after she did, he collapsed on her back with his cock buried in her butt.

It took her a couple minutes to recover and she tried squirming and wiggling under her husband, momentarily panicing when he didn't quickly respond. He finally rolled off and just lay beside her.

"Gee honey, I hope you're OK." She said, just a little sarcastically.

"Yeah, I think so. I think I passed out. That was fucking intense."

"Can you get this thing out of me please? It's not as comfortable as you might think right now."

She let out a huge sigh of relief as he turned off the toy and pulled it from her. "Oh fuck. You scared the hell out of me, I thought you had a heart attack or something."

"What a way to go. If that ever happens know I died a very happy man."

"No, that wouldn't truamatize me at all, thanks for asking."

They got a chuckle about that one. A relieved chuckle.

She was brought back to the present by two hands on the back of her head shoving her down and burying the spurting cockhead in her throat. Her nose was rubbing the pubic hair stubble as she struggled to swallow and breathe.

Fuck, she thought, has this clown been saving up or what?

She gulped multiple times and finally came up for air, just a little dribble down her chin.

"Damn girl, that was one fine blowjob."

His arrogant smile tempted her to punch him in the face but once again the door behind her opened up and she had one more blowjob to get this over with.

Devin rolled out of the back seat and Noah eased in on the other side. He looked the part, prep school Ivy League frat boy almost grown up. You could damn near smell the family money. Shelby knew trying to make a big deal about this would get her nothing but buried by family attorneys.

Just do it, get it over with, go home, and spend the rest of the night brushing your teeth.

And maybe fingering her clit.

She almost gasped at that last thought. Where the fuck did that come from?

"You finally get a challenge equal to your cocksucking skills." He was just being pompous.

Well, maybe not. Noah pulled out a long, thick cock that DID draw a gasp from Shelby. Her jaw dropped and her eyes flicked back and forth between the heavy cock and the smartass look on Noah's face.

Oh fuck, she thought, didn't see that coming. Pretty sure I will soon though. Hopefully he's got a quick trigger. The grinding of her thighs together was instinctive and she almost didn't notice. She did feel the fire in her clit though.

"I knew you'd be impressed. A little more than what you're used to?" Just a little condescending.

"I've seen bigger, my husband included." She was defiant, but not a very good liar.

"Then you'll handle this rod with ease." He didn't believe her, and reached out to get his hand behind her neck, pulling her to him. She didn't bother pulling back, simply dropping to his lap and facing the challenge with a brief hesitation before opening her mouth wide and taking the fat head in.

Damn, this is a lot.

She'd had big ones in her mouth before. In college a couple football players cornered her at a party and she ended up on her knees taking two fat cocks in her mouth. It was the first time she came while blowing someone. She came again later that night diddling her clit running the whole thing over in her head like an internet porn video. Oh fuck, they better not have that on video, she thought. She came hard anyway.

She had to give Noah credit for letting her work on his cock without any help from him. She wasn't opposed to having a hand on the back of her head, but sometimes it worked better if she controlled the pace. And depth. And thrust.

She barely got half the cock in her mouth and used her free hands to fondle his nuts and stroke the thick shaft. Doing her best to lube it up with her spit she bobbed until it hit the back of her throat and then eased back up.

Fuck, this monster would split me open. He'd kill me if he tried to shove it up my ass. He damn well better enjoy the hell out of this blowjob.

Noah let her work his cock, resting his hand on the back of her head. Once she got into a rythm he gently put a little pressure on her blonde head, pushing just a bit more of his meat into her mouth. She seemed to be accepting the challenge, taking a breath as she popped up and then diving back onto the big cock, working it with her tongue.

"Oh fuck, oh yeah. Work that meat, suck that cock. I'm gonna give you a mouthful."

I've already got a mouthful, she thought, as he bounced off her tonsils again.

She felt the cock flex, tasted the pre-cum, and braced herself. The hand on the back of her head held her in place as he suddenly lurched up. She felt the cockhead lodge in her throat, shooting thick stream after stream and gagging her as Noah held her head down for one pump after another. She'd never had anyone shoot that much, that deep. She was hit with more cock and more semen at one time than she thought was even possible.

She finally fought her way loose, sputtering and gagging, jerking back upright and slapping Noah in the arm as she sat back, catching her breath.

"Jerk!" She shouted, "You are such an asshole."

He smiled at her, "Girl, you could get rich with that mouth. I've never met a better cocksucker."

"Why thank you sir, you've all been such gentlmen this evening." Daggers were dripping from every sylable.

"And we're not even done yet." It was Blake, she hadn't noticed him slipping into the backseat again as Noah eased out the other door.

"What are you talking about? I did what you wanted, you got your blowjobs. Take me home."

"Oh babe, we're gonna take care of you. We're gonna give you what you really want."

"I want a ride home."

"We're gonna ride you all right, and you're gonna love it. You're so hot I can smell that pussy."

"I'm married, it's not right, just take me home."

"We'll get there, but first..." Blake eased next to her, nuzzling her neck, reaching for her breast.

Gee, I wonder why he doesn't want to kiss me? Thought Shelby, as she feebly pushed is hands away. All that did was drop them to her bare thigh and she was reminded her dress had ridden well up and was nearly to her waist. She wasn't surprised he was aware of her scent, she sure was.

In many cases she considered it a good thing. Now? Not so much.

"I'm married, married, this isn't right. You're married. We're all married. It's wrong." She was breathing hard as Blake eased her back and started tugging at her panties. Doing her best, she was holding onto them.

"Actually I'm divorced."

"Technically, I'm seperated."

"I'm married, but she's a bit of a shrew."

"She's just like her mother. You met her mother before you got married, right?"

"I also met her father, and you do know how much her family is worth, right?"

"I'll give you that, no fucking doubt."

Pulling her panties free enough to work his hand between her legs, Blake was determined. "I love me a wet pussy." He announced to the group.

Shelby was mortified. These men were molesting her and her panties were soaked. She tried to remain unresponsive as Blakes fingers worked over her labia and clit, dipping one at a time into her creamy wet slit, but truth be told she had always enjoyed a good fingering. Especially when the fingers knew what they were doing, and these were well practiced fingers drumming her kitty and playing a joyful tune.

"Ohhh, not fair, not proper." She muttered, eyes shut tight, holding her panties up with one hand and gripping his wrist with the other. "This isn't me, I'm not like this. Not with strange men."