All Comments on 'An Anniversary to Remember'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
txafboy27txafboy27about 13 years ago
Great

Loved it thanks for taking the time to flesh my ideas looking forward to ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WRONG AREA

if you are going to write a story longer than three pages put it in the novels area or break it up into shorter chapters

DBRS

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
Absolutely beautiful

A very well done sweet and loving story. Very erotic and hot.

I enjoyed reading about the twins and felt that if anyone would have a perfect loving and sexual relationship it would be twins. I wasn't ready for this chapter to end, it seems that way with all of the well done stories I read.

Thanks so very much for the sweet story.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years ago
Don't pay 'Anonymous' any mind!

to Anonymous 'DBRS'; are you lazy or just in search of a quick jerk off tale? I suggest you check the bottom of the first page and click the drop down page box, if it is too long for your attention span then just skip it!

What a dumb ass comment!

To the author....keep them coming! Next chapter soon?

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
Excellent!

Not that I expect anything less from your fabulously wonderful talented mind! can't wait for more...

imurddyimurddyabout 13 years ago
i loved it

Dbrs, you're a schmuck! Five pages do not make a novel. But I understand. You read at the kindergarten level, and you're still having trouble with the 'Dick and Jane' reading primers. Does your mommy know you're looking at porn?

Great story, lovecraft, I'll be reading more of your stories! As a matter of fact, I'm going to add you to my favorites. This is the right category, and I probably wouldn't have read it if it was in novellas.

imurddyimurddyabout 13 years ago
i love these dweebs

If they don't like what you have to say they send you an email filled with gobbledy-gook. I love it. Dbrs is still a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great story.

@imurddy

Yes , I'm an anonymous, but here's a thing I'd like to share. Everyone's beginning is different, but the result is always the same. There's no need to hate on someone simply because he had a unique but same result as you did.

_________________________

It was a great story and I had raging orgasms. Thanks.

Victoria_2001_02769Victoria_2001_02769about 13 years ago
Very Hot!

A very good read lovecraft... I really enjoyed it as a reader; and, in spite of the minor eatra word here or there (which I chalked up to your excitement as you wrote) or even a few minor wrong word choices... sorry, that's the editor in me rearing its head... I really liked your story. I am looking forward to doing some more reading of your works... will look up [i]1sickbastard[/i]... but I have added you to my own personal list of Favourite Authors.

Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pretty Hot Story <3 it...

My brother's and I's bday is Feb 14. We'll be 31. I want to read this with my twin brother Micha in the nude! How hot would it be!!

Love,

Monique (the 4foot freak...I'm 4'11 and a thumbalina to my 6'1 hot tan and built twin. Monique4Play@aol.com to get to know me

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Rich rarely gets it wrong and this time...

he was right on! Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
not good

i really hate when writers get thier freinds to cram the comments area with rave reviews on a story that doesn't deserve it. this was to long, slightly boring and not very good deserves no more than a 1 vote at the most deffinetly no rave reviews.

ArtaqArtaqabout 12 years ago
Excellent

I hate it when Anons write bad reviews because they wanted to read a quick page about just sex with no real build up to the characters.

Very well written story, very developed characters, good pacing, and very descriptive. This was an authors' story; it would take one to understand how much thought you put into it and it is a read that I will enjoy more than once.

MSTarotMSTarotalmost 12 years ago
Part two?

usually not one to ask for a part two. i kind of know that by now you have moved on to other stories and to shift gears back to this one takes a bit more effort that to come up with something totally new. I would love to see a further development of their relationship. They don't seem to work with anyone else and love each other. If they lived in an empty world that would be great.

I guess what I'm asking for is what would their parent's think, their neighbors, the people they work with. A lot there to make a good story with.

M.S. Tarot

OneNemesisOneNemesisover 11 years ago
Great story!

Loved the story. Great character development. Want more.

Just a couple of suggestions for the future (and not a criticism, and this is for a number of authors). Please read "http://grammar.quickanddirtytips.com/lay-versus-lie.aspx". Also, "your" versus "you're". Please read "http://www.elearnenglishlanguage.com/difficulties/youryoure.html".

Also, to anonymous: five pages of a well written story is too long? The build up and development of the story was just right. Sometimes it takes one page, sometimes it takes ten. Get over it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love is great, incest is best

Another Good story by a very Good Author, Thank You for sharing your talent with us.

As a person that has shared his love with his sister, I can say, that this can be a very deep true love, even after 50+ yrs. We both have families but still share the love even if it's only a touch of the hands or a look in the eye. LOVE is all that matters.

Luving2629Luving2629over 11 years ago
Good build, great climax!

Although I would enjoy a tighter edit for small nuances (one and on are nowhere near the same word for example and similar sounding words that mean different things) the story has flow and power, was paced well, built characters that are believable and realistic sex scenes.

When a writer prefaces his (or her) story as lovecraft does, warning of length and not a short stroke story then Anonymous with hate in the response, then claims hate from response to his post shows not only his lack of reading skills but his gutlessness as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really good story any all, but...

fraternal twins aren't like that; identical are. Fraternals are no different than any other set of siblings.

Yes, I know it's fiction, but it's fiction based on "our" universe, so should follow "our" laws. Anyway, I did vote it +5.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
An Anniversary To Remember

Although this story originated approximately nine months ago, it sould deserve a sequel, an additional four or five page expose' into another four or five years of their sibling true-love affair, through their college years and the beginning of their future into the family way as "husband and wife" and starting a family with a couple children.

This story is very well expressed with writing that rolls into the mind of the reader and lingers with satisfaction of the developments of the characters. The writer (lovercraft68) has done a very gifted job of producing an excellent piece of incest fiction (where his expertise should dwell) of brother and sister twins (always a good choice for writing excellence) through their teen years and the ultimate consummation of the real love and their now entry into college. This story reads smoothly and effortlessly (although there are some insignificant glitches of contractions and punctuation), the theme and subject matter of the story is of utmost quality and expression. Give us more of your incest writing efforts!! It is quality work and, I'm sure, very well accepted by your followers and like myself new readers to your articles.

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
A sweet persistent girl.

Wowee didn't Dawn know what she wanted and go out to get it.

What a wished for sister, so carefully thorough and deserving of the loving joy she won.

Liked your story 'lovecraft' but really can not understand the readers who come to 'Lit' to carry on as if everything is a school examination.

The essence of the story is what counts to my mind, not the one and two percentage points deductable for minor transgressions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NOT GOOD AT ALL

five pages of a GOOD STORY is fine but five pages of garbage is a waste of time and this was close to garbage. two pages of boring crap could easily be deleted and still have a decent story as is it SUCKS. stop paying for rave reviews on trash. stop having your buddies write rave reviews for you if you write one for them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
meh

I've read some of your other works but this one is a little weak in my opinion. Also the spelling and grammar is atrocious in parts. Overall I know you can do better. Still it is far from the worst I have read so do keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

Learn how to spell better. There are way too many spelling mistakes.

unicorn64unicorn64over 10 years ago

I loved the story. It built up nicely although I would like to read more. Through their college years etc. I noticed some talked about spelling errors but in reading the story it flowed and apparently those who commented don't realize that all the letters can be mixed up but as long as the first and last are correct the human mind sees the correct word. at least mine did. It was simply one of the best twins, love stories I have read. Some are smutty but this was truly a love story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
you are v's your

As with too many writers on this site, although the stories are good they could be better if the simple action of using you're for you are and your for the ownership of something

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Idjits

To: All of you wanna be English teachers: Get a life! This was a great story and I just hope that there's more to come.

WriteOfWayWriteOfWayover 10 years ago
I wish...

...people could see this story for its erotic and romantic value and look past the spelling errors and so forth. I enjoyed it.

trace_ekiestrace_ekiesover 10 years ago
Astounding Sex!

My God! Three pages of non-stop sex. A play-by-play account of an actual sexual encounter could not have seemed more real. Inspired writing! I am definitely going to be reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anonymous

Spelling errors don't stop you from understanding the story so get over it and stop complaining this is a really amazing story just enjoy it.

StoryPalStoryPalover 10 years ago
spelling, grammar and compelling writing skills

Some authors are skilled enough that readers forgive their spelling and grammatical errors. Those authors are impressive and I enjoy reading their stories. It's still true that spelling and grammatical errors require readers to take time and attention away from the stories. What author wants to divert readers from compelling stories? The best authors, the ones I enjoy the most, are skillful storytellers who write without distracting me from their stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
excellent

You are an exceptional writer. You tell a story so well, but you do need to work on little things. Little things such as the differences between 'to' and 'too'. They have completely different meanings and are not interchangeable. Our ability to communicate is part of who we are. I'm not complaining or 'bitching''. I just want to help you hone your craft. I've noticed these same errors in your other stories and it is distracting to a reader who loves the written word. Because of the words you use and your descriptions I can and do see and hear - listen to - your characters in my mind. It is so wonderful to read about the love you have given them to feel one for the other. You describe the uncanny bond between the mind and hearts of twins as if from first-hand knowledge. Thank you for a wonderful story. You don't just put out 'stroke stories', you build a character and give them stories to tell, history, and lives. Good work.

escape24bufescape24bufover 9 years ago
my favorite author

been reading down your list... nice... job...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keeping Comments Appropriate

I definitely like your writing style and will keep an eye on your stories looking for new.

One thing I WILL NOT DO, is to criticize spelling &\ grammar publicly. That is what I use the SEND FEEDBACK for. I think all who do are being respectful of you.

As to your writing, I hope you will keep up adding to your collection for our enjoyment as well. Keep up the good work & I'll keep up my part of the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I great incset story. The annony ashole hates everythign. Don't believ ehim her it, IT has no idea what is good.

I gave this a 5 for the content and sex. That's why I come here to read and masturbate, not to see if it's a best seller

Rapier875Rapier875over 8 years ago
Loved it !

A very sweet, touching story.

And very well written !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AGAIN, YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS HERE!!! STILL,

Your writing is first-rate in all areas save the mechanical. You would benefit from a skilled editor/proofreader. your diamond is cut but not fully polished. It will them go from beautiful to dazzling. Do believe all the laudatory things others say about you. They are obviously correct. Do, however, also believe constructive criticism like mine.

mini skirt (miniskirt)

administer CPR (THE PROCEDURE DESCRIBED HEREIN WAS NOT CPR, BUT RESCUE BREATHING AND SOME OTHER TECHNIQUE, INDETERMINABLE DUE TO POOR DESCRIPTION)

sweet heart (sweetheart)

light weights (lightweights)

I wouldn't have gone home (would)

had lied in bed (lay)

make up (makeup)

eye shadow (eyeshadow)

tell tale (telltale)

site of the sticky fluid (sight)

would be (-to) sexy to gag (too)

two thirds (two-thirds)

let out a long sig (sigh)

God your hot (you’re)

semi hard (semihard)

my brothers cum (brother’s)

head board (headboard)

all out (all-out)

half way (halfway)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bro & Sis.

Excellent writing better than excellent content. More content than most other writers are able to produce, myself included.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 7 years ago
Great brother sister story

Loved the story line and the tension that made the sex all the more special between these twins.

peebeeandrollopeebeeandrolloover 7 years ago
Enjoyment

The enjoyment from reading about brother and sis was so imense.

Thank you for such quality writting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmm

To deep or too deep. Too deep means going too deep down someone's throat. To deep is entirely different. I have no idea what that means. You've made this same mistake too many times in the stories I've read so far. Not only is it distracting, it makes the reader stop and wonder what you're thinking about.

The old guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I thought the story was terrific! Yes it had a lot of grammar issues, the laid/lied just killed me, heh. Oh, look up where the hymen is. Please.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars!!

great story. nice build-up, great ending. i need to read more of your works!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 5 years ago
5 More *'s!

I loved it. It was sweet and sexy and funny and just a bit rough! Just how I love it myself!! Please keep writing!!!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Bullshit setup just poor to average throughout, then I just gave up.

Restaurants with bands and dance floors are a 1920’s thing that persisted until the 50’ and the death of swing music. What restaurant can afford to pay an entire band? What restaurant has free space for a band and dance floor? If you have the space then you’d put more tables in. Not everyone likes old dance music and not everyone likes every food type and no one can ballroom dance now and no one wants to pay the band and dance floor premium. Only say 5% IF THAT meets all the criteria listed to attend that restaurant. Rather a poor customer pool. What bullshit.

And this flaunt your body crap and then make out your own brother is a perv for looking, when you supposedly love him enough to commit incest, is also crap. What type of bitch whore does that? “I love you and I’ll flaunt myself so you look, but when you do I’ll insult you and basically call you a sexual predator”. Best to avoid crazy bipolar whores like that.

You fell in the river, plausible, hit your head hard enough to black out then get resuscitation. Then tell no one? FUCK OFF, JUST FUCK RIGHT OFF. First off you inhaled water and coughed up heaps... MOST people drown at midnight as a little remaining water, a teaspoon full or 5ml or 1/6 ounce, that’s left behind ends up drowning them in their sleep. Or the filthy river, or sea water, kill you from a lung infection. Or in your case EVERYONE noticed the head wound, fell forwards so on your forehead, if you somehow didn’t bleed like a fucking bitch the egg and bruise and grazing would have been catastrophic. So the responsible big brother is actually the irresponsible one as when decisions were made he was at full function and the slut bitch was sporting a massive head wound, recovering from a loss of consciousness and a near drowning and was in massive pain.

The whole story is just a string of too many implausibilities. The story must be implausible with incest as the theme so that means the supporting story and the setup all have to be squeaky clean of crap. If there is too much crap it just too hard to suspend reality and read the story.

Crap job. WHAT TEEN FOOTBALLER GUY CAN BALLROOM DANCE OR EVEN WANTS TO?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Decent

It's alright, but the important thing to remember is that only the cuckolds are interested in the girl having any experience whatsoever, most people reading this are looking for romantic brother/sister stories and have specifically attached the "First time" tag to their search for a reason. Would be better if she had either never dated or only dated once or twice while doing nothing, as she realized she had no interest in anyone but her brother. Author's always forget that a cliche romantic story with no flaws isn't a bad one, if anything, it's what most people are looking for, especially on Literotica.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 4 years ago
Too Long

This anniversary took up 5 pages when 2 or 3 would have been sufficient. This was way too wordy. Trying to build to a Mountain top is admirable, but instead of going round and round, use ropes and climb straight up. It saves time and you get a higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Some people!!

Whiners and more whiners!! It's fantasy for Christ sake!! In Art and Fantasy your allowed some f....ing leeway!! ..Anyway ...I enjoyed your story very much......but. ..there's always a but lol . She lied down. She did not!! She lay down!! Lied means you told a lie!! Every time you used lied, it should have been lay!!

Snick6977Snick6977over 3 years ago
Loved it

I loved your story. I wish I had a twin to fuck.

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Great story, I especially love the slow build up and that it's told from the sister's perspective and that she's the aggressor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just couldn’t get over how bad the dialogue was between them, not to mention the repetitiveness.

PickelgrandePickelgrandeabout 3 years ago

In 1964 my half-sister and I began a sexual relationship that would span over 44 years. Much like this story, she stated things off with phone sex a year or so before we were able to get naked together. Things actually began with us a a family cook-out when she sat on my lap and pissed all over my groin and legs and whispered how slick and slimy she was inside her shorts and she couldn't wait to show me her pussy. At this point she had been fucking herself with veggies and a hair brush handle for a couple of years and really wanted some skin to skin contact. We were never caught and it was probably good that we didn't live in the same house. She was born to fuck and suck and once she got started she never slowed or looked back. I really miss her. Many of these incest stories are fantasy but you would never believe how real many of them are. Most people would never believe how much real sex happens in some families.

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlalmost 3 years ago

Yet another Five Star effort!! Beautiful story with not too much “ohhh but you’re my sister”,,,crap.

I mean take it from one of them…EVERY sibling that ever slipped his sausage into his sister’s bun was well aware of their relationship WITHOUT being told ! Or vice versa if it was the sister making the overture. It’s such a stupid irrelevant thing to say. Like who is going to jump back and say in total shock and surprise, WHAT.! When did THAT HAPPEN ??!

Your story is great, but the errors were numerous enough to be distracting ! I mean using “are” instead of “our” ?? I had to read that a couple times to figure out what it was meant to be.

Get a proofreader. If you don’t know any, i will volunteer to help. Your work is good enough , I want people to have the pleasure of reading it error free.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Okay, that one was totally hot. 🔥

Unlike Paul, I would have been more into making love for a girl's first time and I wouldn't have been able to fuck her. If she wanted her first time to be rougher, she would have had to tell me that explicitly. If she had left it up to me like Dawn did, I would have been all about the slow gentle and sweet.

5/5

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job!

Thanks for sharing!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

This story was hot! Had all the right components. Desire, mutual attraction, love and nice build up of relationship

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

One he'll of a story LC I was almost my emotions to two fictional characters you wrote them so realistic I almost recognised their dilemma that's what makes the story for me characters I can relate to. Wonderful Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a great story!! You did a FABULOUS job. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Splendid story of love and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a lovely story !! Fantastic description !! Beautifully written !! You did a great job !!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I don't know about their anniversary, but looking back at comments my last was 12 months ago so I can assume this to be my anniversary, however I'm sure I have read it more than twice. 5 stars.again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a good proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very nice story, thanks for sharing it with us.

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisukiabout 1 year ago

Loved it. A few small errors, but nothing that detracted too much...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Sex moves ahead much too quickly.

Dialog about thinking/fantasizing about having sex with each other could have been better if it took place in the beginning of the sexual contact rather than after the fact. Each could have gotten the other to tell what they'd imagined? How long? How often? Did they masturbate to those thoughts?

Really need a proofreader/editor.

Four stars.

Lust4SureLust4Sure10 months ago

I sometimes wonder about readers who complain about the skill of another person's way of telling a story and never produce one of their own.

With that said, I loved the story even with a few slight problems. it does not change the story, nor does it detract from it. You just keep on telling your fantasy stories and we will keep on reading.

Lust4Sure

not4longbyme@yahoo.com

Campus77Campus779 months ago

Makes me wish I had a sister. A good story with possibilities for more once they are at the university. Please!

Fireplace10Fireplace109 months ago

I gave this story 5 stars, but other of your works are so much better. Please continue to write!

LeB

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

The story is good despite many of the comments. I really enjoy brother/sister sex particularly consensual. However, in the less than ten of your stories I have read, it has become clear that your use of the English language needs some help. For just one use “lay” instead of “laid.” Get a proofreader! This story reminds me of how much I have desired a sister.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I thought this story was very romantic. Brother & sister love are only understood between them. The heart wants what the heart wants.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

SIMILAR Stories