All Comments on 'An Anonymous Relationship Pt. 02'

by Wtiteone69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 8 years ago
Oh good.

Hot. More I want more. When would you have more? God tha was hot. Make them fall in love with one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looking forward!

Good job of building the excitement and the tension between the Father & Daughter!

Can't wait for more! Thank you and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More about Bev and Melanie....

Would like to see them being brought back to their senses by the dad and daughter because there is nothing worse than breaking up a good marriage especially when kids are involved. How about this....have Bev and Mel serve the daughter and father....would make sense...because Bev sounds like such a mean woman..she needs to be punished, humiliated. Bullies never win!

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 8 years ago
Pretty good

I have liked the story so far, the plot seems fairly treacherous and I think I'm kind of enticed to see where you choose to progress with your tale. One draw back which really isn't even a bad thing is that the installments have been short. I think a little longer installment might contain more "good stuff" and bump the ratings up just a little more because this is readable, the grammatical errors are so small I am really not even noticing them so I think your story deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Brilliant story cant wait for the rest looks like a great.

Daddy daughter series

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Hot

Very well written!! I do hope you keep writing sequels.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 8 years ago
you've made another hit:

i've been reading this on&off here&there after it's been released

i'm now getting done ....... just noticed the3rd.the chapter already released

- hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ................. did you do any my ideas

- hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's time find out least begin the reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes

i can't believe how lesbophobic this story is

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fucking dykes

Bitches ain't nothing but hoes and tricks. At least the daughter knows a good dick when she sees it.

QuickSilver0415QuickSilver0415over 8 years ago
Its not Lesbiphobic.

I hate how some are saying it's hating against lesbians. Its not. Its hating against a bitch wife who used Her husband and is continuously hurting him by going off with what I am calling a no good whore. I love the story!!!! Wish I had the courage to do shit like Heather.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@QuickSilver

How is it the wife's fault that her no good husband swt her up to be seduced by the woman with whom he was cheating? He was unfaithful first, he was lying, and being a selfish prick. How is it now the wife's fault for her falling in love with the woman he brought into their relationship? That happens more often than one might realize. I see this as none of them are innocent, but I'm a little confused why you feel he is blameless while his wife is a bitch and the woman he cheated with and had seduce his wife is a whore. Does that mean his daughter is a whore for screwing a man whom she knows is married, but once again he is blameless?

I don't see this a lesbian bashing, and am not sure why it is viewed as such. The man speaks from his narcissistic point of view, so he will view this as the fault of the women he arranged to be with one another. It was great for him up until the ladies decided he was irrelevant, and his narcissism made it the fault of the other two instead of himself who was the mastermind behind all of it.

I enjoyed the story, and will read other chapters for it. I would prefer to see less of the irrelevant finger pointing and blaming, because it seems to be directed outwardly from all involved individuals. There is not one innocent person in the situation. Yes, it began with a man being a dishonest cheat, but it evolved into a big group of cheats.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous