All Comments on 'An Anonymous Relationship Pt. 05'

by Wtiteone69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
story

Very good story hope you carry on the plot cant wait to read then all straight to the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't like the rape thing with Stacey. I would like heather to get with her father face to face and maybe eventually in front of her mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Hope theres a hero in ths story to make it worth continuing with.

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 8 years ago
Many plot lines.

The girl could plan revenge on those three people. Daddy found out! Make their relationship deeper please. Stacy could be included too. Make Stacy fall for her.

QuickSilver0415QuickSilver0415over 8 years ago
Oh me oh my!

The plot thickens! Can't wait for more! <3

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
You jumped the shark

The story was swimming along nicely. A girl having anonymous sex with her father. When will she reveal that his anonymous lover is really her? We really wanted to know. With each new chapter, we were waiting to see if things would finally come out into the open.

But then, the story went right off the rails. I was OK with Stacy being added into the mix, right up until she suddenly tells this ludicrous tale of being gang-raped, not only by her female teacher, but also by the Sheriff and the Mayor!

Then, to make matters worse, the bitch mother, who has been so cold and dismissive of her husband, is suddenly torn because she's still in love with him, even though she won't fuck him anymore?

Sheesh! What a load of crap!

What started out as a semi-believable story about a girl and her daddy, has--in one chapter--turned into this clusterfuck of outrageous, unbelievable melodramatic claptrap.

As best-selling author, Tom Clancy, said, "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

QuickSilver0415QuickSilver0415over 8 years ago
When is

Part 6 being released? I'm so anxious for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes, please carry on with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes

Definitely continue. This is turning into a sexual mystery story, if not as a novel a soap-opera! It's enjoyable fun, do go on. Thanks 😉

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

I was quite enjoying the story as a anonymous father daughter story. When you added the additional subterfuge of a currupt town council it got even better. Writing one and done stories takes time but a long story that carries the reader's attention is super difficult. I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where's the rest?

Awesome story, but it's never been finished....and this is why I try to stay away from multi part stories on here, no one ever finishes them! Frustrating as a reader.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxabout 6 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:

close two and half years ago .......... what major damn pity\\what major

damn shame ......................... even though it's never been finished\\even though

it'll never get finished - this franchise one one thee absolute best things

this site has had like ever

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
More?

I hope there is more to this story. I look forward to reading through the end. Keep up the work and keep the chapters cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Please keep writing this story

Part five of your tale took a darker tone that I’m not yet reconciled with, but the first installments have been fascinating. The relationship between Heather and her dad is so intriguing and reminiscent of my own. Mine and my daughter’s did not progress in the same manner as your story - there’s a rift between us that is continuing to heal - but the anonymous beginning of yours brings such memories of ours.

My daughter introduced me to Literotica with this story after years of us attempting to ignore our past sexual events.

Please continue writing...

1958willyboy1958willyboyabout 3 years ago

stories like this need pulled. if you cant finish them, dont start them. just a waste of peoples time. if finished would have been a good series.

welcome007welcome007almost 3 years ago

Loved her firend´s backstory. Hope we see that too

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous