An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 09

Story Info
A Party with no inhibitions.
6.7k words
4.66
10.1k
5
0

Part 9 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 A party is organised

We were no sooner home than we contacted Gordon and Elise and then Sam and Bryony. They were both a bit shocked to find out how we lived. They had loads of questions and in the end the easiest way to answer them was to give them the web address for the website. They could get a few minutes free viewing from certain cameras. It would give them the idea. We did not put a date out, just suggested that it would be nice to have them round and if everybody was happy we could have a fashion show or a bit more fun perhaps. We left it very much up in the air and told then we would ring back in a few days time to see what they thought.

We threw ourselves into enjoying ourselves sexily in the flat. Not just fucking or masturbating, although we certainly did do the first and I suspect on a couple of occasions Susan did enjoy herself for the benefit of the cameras.

I made up a little pot of 'dares', which I knew Susan would not mind doing and about eight o'clock each night that we were in, she would bring me the pot, which I would ceremoniously hold above her head, for her to draw out the next dare. I felt that doing that at a fixed time may attract an audience regularly for that time. The dares were simple like, 'Remove all your clothes and have a shower,' or 'Remove all your clothes and do twenty sit-ups and trunk curls here in the lounge.' Others were, 'Bare your tits and press them against the window glass facing out to the street for 3 minutes,' or 'Bottoms off and touch the floor with your hands in front of a camera.'

Interestingly that one came about because Susan had noticed that one or two of the girls on the rival site when masturbating, organised themselves to lie in front of one of the cameras. One actually performed in turn for all three cameras focused on the bed.

Just over a week later I got a call from Mark to meet up at the coffee shop again. I told him that I was free, but that Susan was going to spend the day with her Mum. Not a complete lie, she was going but not until later. Now she would have to leave a couple of hours earlier. In fairness he wasn't entirely a pervert and did not suggest changing the date to one that Susan could make. I suspected it was good news and he didn't want to upset us.

It was. A big cheque, a few hundred pounds. He particularly liked the eight o'clock draw, and he told us that they had used that 'come-on' in their advertising. He did warn us not to get complacent, but told me that we were up to fourth overall with regular peaks for the draw. He then proceeded to nag me as I had completely forgotten that I was supposed to do the exercises in order to get a six-pack. I promised him that I would go back to the flat immediately after our meeting and work-out. I was sceptical how many ladies would want to watch me, particularly comparing myself to Tim and Roger.

Still, a promise was a promise, so I stripped down to a thong, I couldn't yet face the posing pouch, and did a good hour's worth of exercises. I then jacked off in the shower. I half expected to get a phone call detailing the number of complaints I had caused, but no. Phone silence. By the time Susan came in it was too late for the nightly draw so I explained what I had been doing and told her just to shower and change into bikini bottoms and stroll around for the rest of the evening topless Some of the girls did this regularly. She didn't have a problem doing that and we both experienced great sex later on top of the bed. Coincidence? I don't think so.

It was the Wednesday of the following week that we heard back from Gordon about meeting up. He was very buoyed up by a fun afternoon the day before, when they bumped into Brenda and Jim, back from their week's honeymoon.

He would love to attend our sort of party, who wouldn't I thought, but he wondered whether he and Elise could wear carnival masks. He was also pretty sure that Sam and Bryony would come, probably with or without masks, and Brenda and Jim would certainly be up for it. Again, they wanted to talk over the mask aspect together and would come back.

'I cannot see any reason why not,' I said. 'It is up to me to decide upon a dress code in my own house. Purchased or rented. But as I don't want to kill the golden goose I will come back to you.'

I spoke to Mark next day who confirmed that it was fine of course, but being the pervert that he was, hoped that the girls would not be too shy with the rest of their apparel. I thought how much he would have loved to see our sessions in the Lace n'Easy shop.

The first date we were all free was a Friday night in about ten days.

I told them all that we would provide a meal of some sort, probably a finger buffet and we would start off the drinks. Any bottles that they brought would be gratefully accepted. I figured we could afford to splash out from the large bonus we had just been given. So that everyone could feel at ease I decided that we would all wear masks, at least to start with. I would provide them if they did not bring their own.

The date was agreed and we expected them all to arrive about seven thirty for eight. On the big day we made a chili, and a few plates of sausages, and other snacks. We had four boxes of wine, some beer and a couple of bottles of gin. We were set.

They all arrived together, masked. I was not surprised. They had spent an hour in the pub already and were quite excited already. We watched as everyone signed slips acknowledging the presence of the cameras and we started drinking.

We served the chili just before nine and by nine thirty they were all looking at me expectantly, wanting to take some clothes off I hoped.

'I thought we would have a game of cards with the ultimate aim of losing a few of these clothes. How do you feel about that? If anyone wants to sit out and perhaps join in later, it would be fine. You should only do what you are comfortable with.'

Gordon was the first to say anything. I had thought if anyone was going to drop out now it would be him, as an older man maybe he would want to keep his dignity.

'Nice idea Alex. Jim and Brenda here must particularly feel overdressed after just coming back from their honeymoon in the Caribbean. A bit warmer there I bet?'

'It certainly was,' said Jim. 'But I suspect it is going to get pretty warm here in a few minutes.'

We all laughed. Jim got a light slap from Brenda.

'Do we need to work out how many items we are wearing or just going to say perhaps a maximum of five items, for example I have seven so will take my shoes off now which we leave me five.'

I could see everyone thinking, mentally doing sums.

Elise was the first to say, 'I have six but if it is okay with you guys I will take two items off together towards the end rather than get down to five now.'

I was a little disappointed. I had put her down as someone who would be comfortable losing her clothes. 'Sure. You know the rules. Whatever you are comfortable with.'

Bryony said 'I am only wearing four items altogether. Can I go back to the front door and get my shoes back so I can lose one?'

'Not a chance.' I laughed. Jim hold her down if she looks like moving.'

Bryony pretended to look grumpy, but I saw the glint in her eyes.

'Right here is the game. There are eight of us and we take it in turn to deal each time. Dealer moves round clockwise from me. Basically, the lowest card each hand loses one item of clothing except for a couple of exceptions. Starting with the person on the left of the dealer you look at the card you have been dealt and decide whether to keep it or exchange it with the person on your left. Got it? So, if the card you are given is low, change it with the person on your left. Particularly if it is an ace, which is obviously very low. Now every ace holder loses one piece of clothing as does the person with the next lowest card. Any equal low cards and both people take off an item. So, for example if four people have twos and one person has an ace, five people lose an item. Just to make it a little more complicated, kings stop the exchange happening. If someone on your left shows a king, you cannot exchange the card with anyone. You are stuck with it. The dealer will get the last exchange from the person on their right. If he thinks it is low than he can change it with the top card on the deck. Unseen. Okay?'

There were a few nods but I thought that Bryony and Sam looked a little confused.

'Just a couple of last things, and just my personal preference but some of you may think I am going too far. On the premise that I am sure all of you girls will be wearing very attractive underwear, I would like to be able to see it for a longer rather than a shorter time. I just think that some underwear is actually more attractive than pure naked so firstly I would suggest that we just have say, ten rounds. That will leave some of us with some clothing on for the next game.' I noticed Jim and Gordon nodding. 'Secondly, how about we nominate one person as Chairman who decides which item of clothing comes off each time and when the game finishes.'

I could see there were a lot of thoughtful girls out there. They were imagining themselves not slowly undressing but quickly baring their important parts.

'So that we are not biased and there are five girls and only three guys if we cut the cards for the chairman, the chances are it will be a girl and a little less...err...err... blatant.'

Jim and Gordon both held up their hands in agreement. Elise and Susan were quick to follow. That was five. I waited a few moments longer and eventually the others agreed as well.

'How about I deal the cards and the first one who gets an ace is Chairman.'

Everyone nodded. I picked up the pack which had lain beside me untouched and gave it a very quick shuffle.

'Have you all got drinks?' I gesticulated towards the bar and everyone looked away and checked their drinks or the bar. While that small diversion kept their attention for a few seconds, instead of shuffling, I slipped two cards off the top, to the bottom of the pack and shuffled making sure I shuffled the back of the pack only.

I had rigged the pack to make sure that the first ace was the sixteenth card down. I knew that Gordon, sitting two places to my left would get the sixth and the fourteenth card. It would be too obvious if I was Chairman so I wanted Gordon. He would give an air of gravitas and he would not be too embarrassed to get the girls quickly naked.

I started dealing first with Elise on my left, then Jim, Bryony, Brenda, Susan, Gordon, Sam and eventually myself. We went all the way round once with the anticipation building. Then round again, Elise a six, Jim a King.

'That's a nice one to have in the next round.' I said. 'I should put it in your pocket if I were you.'

He looked as if he would like too but the girls were watching intently.

Bryony got a four, Brenda a three.

'You won't want those next time around.' I quipped. 'We haven't been playing a game where we had to take all the aces out, have we Susan?'

She shook her head negatively then exhaled with disappointment as I gave her a jack. The next one was the ace. Surprise, surprise. Gordon was Chairman.

'Well that looks like a good result for us guys, what do you reckon Jim,' he said. 'I can be bribed,' he added.

We all laughed.

'Shall we start, everyone happy? Shall we do a trial game first to give you the idea?'

That was agreeable to everyone and it transpired that Jim and Bryony were the lucky ones who would have lost clothes if we had been playing properly.

'There you are Bryony. The gods know you only have four items so gave you a let-off,' I said.

Nobody replied. The tension was palpable.

I dealt eight cards off the top, looking at mine to see I got a four. I would get rid of that one way or another I thought.

'Elise, keep it or exchange?' 'Keep.'

'Jim.' 'Exchange.' He did.

'Bryony, your new card, keep or exchange?' Bryony looked horrified and gave it on to Brenda who gave it to Susan who gave it to Gordon. Gordon looked and was about to pass to Sam when she showed her king.

'Ooops,' he said. I can see how this round is going.'

We all laughed.

I was left with a four and decided to change. It was very low the odds were with me getting a higher card. But I could not be sure. I exchanged it with the top card on the pack and was relieved to see a six. Not great but better.

'Turn them over and let's see what we all suspect.'

As expected Gordon had an ace. That meant that the next lowest card was also a loser. Susan had a four. She was going to lose an item.

I looked at the Chairman for his summary.

'Well, I make it that Susan and I both lose an item of clothing. I nominate my jacket because it is getting very warm in here.'

I had kept the heating up high. 'And Susan, I think that is a very pretty dress but it would look better on the floor.'

We all laughed. Well most of us.

He stood and slipped his jacket off then stepped into the middle of the circle and did a slow spin. Mentally I congratulated him on making it just a little racier.

He waved Susan into the middle of the circle as she started reaching for the zip at the back of her dress. Ever the gentleman, he stood and helped her, pulling the zip down to the top of her hips. I knew what she was wearing. We were all in for a treat.

She slipped the dress hesitantly off her shoulders and let it slip to the ground. She wore a yellow quarter bra which allowed her nipples to stand proud of the bra by an inch at least. Just about her full areolas were showing. Her nipples were standing out and rock hard. I was pleased to see that she was turned on, not just embarrassed. She also wore a matching tiny g-string and tan hold-up stockings. Wow. I had chosen her clothes well this morning. She did a slow spin.

There was an automatic round of applause, interspersed with comments like 'beautiful' and 'wow' and 'go kid.' Nice.

I gave the pack to Elise on my left and she shuffled them and started to deal.

'Alex, judging by the err ... err ... unexpected...success of the first round I can only congratulate you on the idea of having a Chairman, who can both stop the game and decide the items to be discarded. So far it has been a brilliant stroke, I have enjoyed being Chairman, and trust me, it is only going to get better.'

'Well of course I did have some advance knowledge what Susan would be wearing. I choose all her clothes, including underwear, for her each morning. Especially if we are going to be in the position of showing them off.'

Gordon nodded. 'Yes I too chose Elise's. Not that I do so every day like you. Just for special events. You Jim?'

'No,' he said. 'But I think I might in future.' And then thinking he had better check what Brenda would say about that, asked her if she would be okay with that.

'Fine by me,' she said. 'I guess you will want to spend more on my underwear if you are choosing it.'

'Well at least more per square inch,' joked Elise. 'I cannot believe it is going to be very large.'

We all laughed and then concentrated on the game again. Jim stuck then Bryony failed at first base as she tried to swap with Brenda who had a king. Gordon stuck after exchanging cards with Susan so we knew that he was happy that he switched a low card for a high one. Sam stuck with hers and I had a jack which I did not intend to switch either. Elise exchanged with the top card of the pack as I had done in the first round.

'Oh no,' she exclaimed, and explained. I just changed a five for a two.'

We all showed and you could see the relief on Bryony's and Susan's faces as they both showed a three.

'Well,' laughed Gordon. 'I guess we are going to see the underwear that I chose this morning. The dress please darling.'

Elise who was looking by far the most relaxed of the girls was happy to stand in the middle, twirl and offer me the zip on the back of her dark blue 'A' line dress. I lowered it to her hips and, like Susan, she dropped it to the ground and stepped out of it. Unlike Susan she bent over straight legged and offered me a wonderful view of her ass under her almost see through, Brazilian cut, light-blue panties. Removing it left her in a bra, panties, stockings and a suspender belt. She took her spin and sat back down.

Gordon and Brenda both lost the next round and Gordon took off his trousers to reveal red silk boxers. He commented that it would have been unfair of him to remove his socks when he was asking the girls to remove their dresses.

'And talking about removing things Brenda, why don't we start with your skirt?'

She wore a tight leather mini skirt which rapidly hit the deck, to reveal virgin white undies.

'You guys might like to know that these were my honeymoon undies. I took them away for the week, washed them when we got there, and never wore them again,' she laughed. 'After the fun we had with you guys in the lingerie shop, I decided that I wouldn't wear any for most of the honeymoon, and that included nights out in some very short skirts.'

'One of the funny things,' said Jim, 'was to watch the guys following us up the stairs into the balcony restaurant.'

'Yes. Can you believe him girls? He would keep me talking at the bottom of the stairs until a group of guys arrived. It took me a couple of days to spot it. I used to wonder why we were standing there chatting.'

We all laughed. 'Yes,' said Jim, 'But when you did realise why, I noticed you waited even longer until there was a real crowd.'

'Shhh. You don't have to tell everybody.' She slapped his arm.

Elise handed the pack to Jim who dealt a card each. After some exchanges, it transpired that Sam and Jim had low fives and I had an ace. Jim and I both lost our trousers and Sam now stood in the middle of the crowd lowering her miniskirt to the ground. Like Elise she bent at the waist to pick it up. I was yet again in the right spot to get a view of her ass. This time it was a tiny thong. The string looked like a cotton thread caught between her cheeks. Delightful.

The next time it was Brenda and Bryony who were caught.

'It was about time Bryony. You may have started with one less item but we have all caught up.' I laughed.

'I think you will be laughing again when you see what I am wearing under this dress,' she said.

'Well let us see then,' said Gordon. 'The dress, I believe, is what we want.'

Jim did the honours with the zip and I realised what she meant. While everything was covered she only had a one-piece corselette, holding her waist in tight and pushing her boobs up and out.

'Absolutely gorgeous,' we all agreed. But one more fail and she was practically naked. Everything would be gone apart from her stockings, which would sag off once they were detached from the corselette.

'And Brenda. It has to be the blouse please.'

We saw the rest of the 'fairly virginal' honeymoon underwear, a lacy almost see though, matching bra. We murmured appreciatively.

We had a quick intermission, a few people had a toilet break and I topped up all the drinks. Everybody spent a while standing around the nibbles and I took the opportunity of talking to the 'Chairman' quietly.

'Just for your ears the only other game I have planned is strip twister. If you are planning to stop at a certain stage it might be nice if some of the girls had lost their panties before we play. Possibly stockings still on would also be good as it might make the board a little slippery.'

'Alex, I cannot believe you are asking me to stop this at a stage mutually advantageous to the boys and disadvantageous to the girls, but thank you for letting me know. By the way, well done that move with the pack of cards. I nearly didn't spot you taking those two cards off the top. Inspired. It might be an idea just to check how comfortable the girls are with losing their underwear fairly quickly.'

12