An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and we moved apart towards the other guests, who, conveniently, were in two groups of three. Brenda Susan and Jim were nearest me and I took the opportunity of joining them by saying, 'How are we for drinks?'

They turned out to be fine but I topped the girls glasses up with a bit more prosecco and shared a beer with Jim. 'So, I guess that lovely underwear hasn't seen a lot of use then Brenda. Frankly I am hoping that we don't see that much more of it either,' I joked.

'I guess that's right,' she said. 'I guess pretty soon I am going to be like Susan here with my tits out. How does it feel Susan?' As these words passed her lips I saw her pass her glass to Jim and grasp Susan's nipples between her fingers with both hands. She gave them a firm twist and said 'Ohhh, I see these are pretty hard Susan. Excited huh?'

I was seeing a new side to Brenda. Admittedly we were the least acquainted of all of us but wow. She's ready to move on I thought.

And she hadn't finished yet. As she took her glass back from Jim she thrust a couple of fingers under Susan's g-string and said 'Wow Susan, wet huh. You really are enjoying this.'

I waited for Susan's reply. It was really unnecessary. She was obviously dripping with anticipation. She was confident enough to put her own fingers into Brenda's crotch and grin. 'You also Brenda. Do you think you need the bathroom before we start again? Or perhaps just take them off and wring them out?'

The two girls stood and happily played with each other's pussies. I had never seen Susan like this before. Jim and I just grinned at each other. He used his empty hand to play with Susan's nipples as well.

'They certainly are hard Alex. Feel the other one.'

I took the hint and there we were, the two of us, twiddling knobs like we were turning on a transistor radio.

'I think we are ready to start again Alex. My group are raring to go. Yours?' our Chairman intoned. It was his way of telling me that they were all ready to lose their knickers.

'Excited at the thought,' I said. 'In fact, if we don't start soon I think we are going to end up watching a two-girl party. Right break it up girls. Back to the circle.'

The first round after the break was dynamite. As we showed our cards I could see that Susan, who had not wanted to exchange her card, had a four. I was hit by the realisation that she wanted to lose. She wanted to lose her clothes.

And she did.

Her four, was the lowest of the free cards but Jim also had an ace. He peeled off his shirt without even asking Gordon, who was watching Susan with the same look that a tiger gives a chunk of meat. Raw meat. Bloody, red, raw, stinking meat. You get the picture.

Susan stood in the middle of the circle and looked at Gordon with the sort of look that a piece of meat gives a tiger. Well perhaps not as a piece of meat but more like a female tiger, lusting after her rampant male.

He indicated that Susan should give us a little spin, which she did. 'Susan, if you will pardon me saying so, I think it is pointless us asking for your bra when we can already see those glorious nipples. I think it has to be the string.'

She tried to look disappointed but couldn't help breaking into a little smile.

'Oh no,' she said, 'I will be showing everyone my ...pu...pu...pussy.'

'Correct,' said our Chairman. 'You may stand here in front of me, and face the other way when you pick them off the floor. That way I will get a good look at it.'

She did. She did exactly what he wanted. She stood and faced him as she dropped her string to the floor and kicked them backwards a couple of feet. She turned widened her stance a little and slowly bent forwards to pick them up. Pure theatrical Viagra. She got her round of applause.

It was my turn to deal the cards, I lost but so did Brenda and Bryony.

Gordon jumped in before any of us had a chance to react. 'Alex I think we need your shirt and, while you are standing in the middle, I wonder if you would be the gentleman I am sure you really are, and help first Bryony and then Brenda with their items please.

I grinned. He had established the order and given me a very nice bonus.

'Bryony, perhaps you could raise your arms above your head to help Alex remove your one piece. As lovely as it is, I am afraid it has to go.'

Bryony stood in the circle in front of me and raised her arms. 'Alex, mmm, you have a small problem. Do you know how it undoes and comes off? No? I guess you will have to investigate.'

I was still standing so I had a good look. When I said I had a good look, I had a really good look. With my hands. There were no zips nor obvious fastenings apart from the suspenders which I unclipped, one after the other. I could see the other girls grinning. They knew. I tried to lower her arms and pull the straps over her shoulders. She shook her head. 'No Alex. Gordon knows. It comes up.'

I had a brainwave. My fingers ran between her legs, which she subtly parted and nodded. There were three little clips, which, after a little fiddling I managed to undo. I slowly peeled the corseletted up her body, over her breasts, over her arms and off. I noticed her stockings start to sag down her leg. She did a little spin and sat down.

I looked towards Sam and then Gordon.

'Brenda,' said Gordon. 'I am so sorry that, as a gentleman, I should really allow your modesty to remain intact as long as possible by asking for your bra. However, that would not be gentlemanly towards the rest of the girls who have been err... forced..., we all laughed, to remove their panties. And just about everything else in some cases. So, lovely Brenda, Alex - the honeymoon panties please.'

'Alex, you must know that you are first person ever to remove these panties. On honeymoon I had them off too quickly for Jim to remove them, so you are the first.'

I turned her away from me, eased my finger under the back elastic and gently lowered it down between her legs and off her lips. I eased it down her legs, lifted it off her feet and threw it on the floor, a couple of feet in front of her. She took the hint and, as Susan had done she eased her feet a yard apart and bent down to pick them from the floor. She winked at me between her legs before standing up and sitting down again. I noticed Elise pointing out my hard-on to Jim sitting next to her.

I really couldn't believe our luck when Elise finished with an ace and Sam had the lowest other card, a six even.

'Jim it seems logical that you have the pleasure, sorry I mean task, of removing the ladys' panties.'

Jim jumped to his feet, adjusting his hard-on as he did so. We all saw it swelling the front of his boxers. He pulled Sam, who was sitting almost opposite him, to her feet, turned her around so that she was almost facing me and slowly inserted his fingers under the bottom strap of her thong. You could see her flexing her knees as his fingers eased it from within her swollen labia. He pulled them down her legs and now, copying the rest of us, dropped the thong almost at my feet. She laughed and said,' Wow this does feel really odd, doesn't it girls?' as she spread her legs really wide and bent forward to rest her hands on the floor before picking her thong up in her teeth. We applauded her gymnastic ability, or at least I did, I think Jim probably applauded the view he got of her cunt smiling back at him.

So that just left Elise, who gracefully stood. She was sitting between Jim and I, so she faced Jim, close. He took the hint and lowering the panties by their side straps followed the front edge down with his tongue, over her clit and down through her lips. Elise helped by pushing herself towards him.

They eventually separated to a throat clearing by Gordon and a cry of 'Get a room,' from me.

Gordon said, 'Well we seem to have come to a convenient spot to stop and have another drink, I know I at least need one, and indeed it may be time...' He paused and looked at me and I nodded, 'perhaps even to stop and allow Alex to get the next game ready. It would seem a shame for you ladies, and us guys of course, to lose all our clothes in the first game. We would have nothing to remove in the next one.'

There was a gale of laughter and a rapid move towards the table where we kept the drinks.

'So, what's next?' said Brenda. 'You seem to have done quite a good job at getting us, if not naked, at least embarrassed.'

'I would accept that I have managed to get you all knicker-less, but embarrassed, I don't think so. I don't think I have ever seen girls as keen as you five to show off your pussies.'

Everyone laughed recognizing the truth.

'So, recognizing that fact, I thought the next little game we could play would be twister, or to be more precise, strip twister. I thought I would ask our Chairman to be the caller and the rest of us can play off in two's, the loser in each game losing an item of clothing.'

There was a little frisson of noise as everyone turned to a neighbour and made comments, 'I knew we would be taking more clothes off somehow.' 'Dirty buggers just want to see right up our pussies.' Hopefully someone will finger me when I bend over. I am getting very horny.'

I was delighted there were no noises of dissent.

Our Chairman spoke. I had assumed that he maybe felt a little old for scrabbling around on the floor and I couldn't think of anyone who I would trust more to rule in favour of the girls losing more clothes. What did surprise me was what he said next.

'I will certainly accept the role of caller, but perhaps to give me a little assistance I would like to nominate Susan to give me a little help. Susan perhaps you could sit here,' he indicated his knees, 'and together we can organise the calls.'

Susan did not seem too loathe to sit on his knee and I saw her wriggling her naked bottom onto his lap. Gordon was still wearing his boxers, I wondered how long that would last. I also wondered whether our little agreement about no penetrative sex was going to stand the test of time. Maybe not even the next hour?

Our Chairman announced that the first pairing on the Twister mat was to be Sam and Brenda. Sam was petite and Brenda, well no-one would ever describe her as petite, full-bodied, yes, even statuesque so we thought it was a bit of a mismatch. Gordon got it right though. By the time both girls had got both hands and feet on the right colours you could see that Sam had a plan to get underneath Brenda and stifle her opportunity to move her limbs to the correct colour. Of course, Jim and I were far too busy moving around tickling the odd open pussy or tit that was hanging down. Brenda still had her 'honeymoon' bra on and Sam a dark blue satin chemise which should have kept her breasts covered. On all fours however, with her arms and head lower than her waist it was obvious that with a little help the chemise would fall down towards her arms, over her face and expose her boobs beautifully. In fact as that hampered her seeing what she was doing she allowed the top to fall over her head and down off her arms. That meant that Jim and I were definitely rooting for her to win so that we could see both Brenda's titties as well. As it happens she won fairly quickly by insinuating herself under Brenda and pushing upwards so that Brenda had to take her hands off the mat.

Victory to Sam and off with Brenda's bra.

The next match announced was Elise and I. Just before we squared up she announced 'What do you think girls, do you think we need to see these cocks. Let's face it they can see us, we need to see them.'

She moved over to Gordon and pulled his boxers down. I hardly had time to worry about Susan sitting on his now uncovered lap before Sam pulled my boxers down at the front, just far enough to pull out my cock and balls She left them dangling out the front with a comment that this would make it harder for me to move my legs between the colours.

We started. 'Left foot on blue, right foot on red,' so our legs were both well spread and then our hands were similarly separated. If I didn't know Gordon better I would have thought that he was planning the moves. Come to think of it ...

It was Elise's plan to get under me like Sam had done but she did it from the other way round so that she was facing away from me. This originally had my face in her bum, so I managed to lick along her crack. After enjoying this for a while she lowered her back and insinuated her body under mine. I am not quite sure which of the girls was stroking my cock at the time but whoever it was realised that with a little more movement towards each other she would actually be able to put my dick in Elise's pussy. The girls started calling, 'Back up another few inches 'Lise, you will get a nice surprise. I have to say I had not worked out what they were on about until I felt a hand on my cock guiding me into Elise's pussy. Heaven, except that I was the first one to break our agreement. I wondered whether as Sam had guided me in it didn't count and also wondered sneakily whether Susan would be able to see what had happened. It didn't take me long to realise that my dick had a will of it's own anyway and wasn't going to worry. It was in a hot wet place and all was right with it's world. It did mean however that Elise was able to push me off the mat and as I collapsed on top of her I managed to sink my dick fully inside her. Ahhhh. Bliss.

'I had to be seen to apologise so after spending quite a while getting my breath back, I pulled out and mumbled 'Sorry Elise, that wasn't exactly planned.'

She whispered in my ear, 'Maybe not by you Alex,' and grinned.

I heard our Chairman intone, 'And when you two have finished fornicating on the floor the next and last couple is Bryony & Jim.' Well that blew my hopes of Susan not knowing where my dick had been. Now was not the time however to negotiate I thought.

Jim had lost his underwear at some stage, probably when Sam had pulled my cock out. Bryony just had hold-up stockings on.

Whether Jim had played this before or whether he just got lucky I do not know however he used the same tactics that the girls in the first two matches had used but in reverse. Instead of being on all fours with his arse in the air, he was in a crab position facing up, his arse facing down. Just about the furthest thing from the ground was the top of his erect cock. The four of us not playing had circled the mat and while I was rimming Bryony's ass-hole with my finger, the girls were handling Jim's cock and assisting him in getting under Bryony each time a new colour was called. The inevitable happened and as Bryony collapsed on top of Jim, someone, Elise I think, was keeping his cock at the right angle to penetrate her.

Planned or what.

Jim was not in a rush to pull out so I organised another round of drinks around them and the six of us left the two of them happily rutting in a corner. I noticed Brenda did not seem at all perturbed. I needed to point this out to Susan tomorrow, possibly as some form of mitigation. Did we need to change the agreement?

It was gone one o'clock by now and once Brenda had got Jim back under control they were the first to make a move home. I am pleased to report that the others quickly followed and I was able to pull Susan into bed and relieve my frustration about actually being inside Elise but not having time to come.

We quickly fell asleep within minutes of cumming, luckily leaving any potential confrontation for the morning.

12