An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands squirming in front of her started gripping the sheet and twisting it. I spread her legs, thinking about the cameras but not yet lining it up between them. This increased the size of the bottom area I had to spank. I could now hit the thighs as well. I continued alternating between smacking and fondling. By now her cheeks were evenly coloured, a sort of Racing Paris pink, rugby-jersey colour. I wanted a good Welsh red jersey. I could not have her getting away lightly.

'Did you Jill yourself off in the bath?' I asked.

She paused. She did not know whether to lie or not. I knew she would have done. Not that I minded but...

'Yes,' she mumbled.

'Yes,' I said. 'Yes, and where was I, only in the other room? Would I like to have been involved? I think we know that I would have. But I wasn't invited.'

Her bottom was by now getting to be a rosy red and I could tell by the grunts that it was beginning to be sore. I am not a real sadist, just practising, so decided that this was probably enough physical punishment. I swung her legs round at ninety degrees to line up with the camera.

She knew what I was doing and a long groan issued from her. The next fondle confirmed my belief that she was now heavily turned on. She was running like a tap. I moved around the bed to get to her head end. 'Get to your knees. Suck me. Get me ready. Keep your legs wide and show everyone your pussy.'

I leaned over her kneeling body and fingered her pussy and her bottom. Her tiny puckered ass hole was tight but I eventually got one then two fingers in lubricating them in her pussy first.

I moved to her other end, mentally apologising for the view that I was about to block. I opened the drawer the other end and without Susan seeing what I was doing tore open a condom, slipped it over my cock lubricated it and plunged it into her ass.

'Ohhhh no. Shit, it was sore enough before that. ohhhh.'

I teased her clit with my thumb and she bounced through her first orgasm which rapidly eased into her second as I continued to push and thrum.

I came with a few more thrusts, pulled off the condom and still hard thrust into her pussy triggering a third and possibly a fourth orgasm from her.

That was enough. We both collapsed onto the bed sated. Some-time later I moved her round to put her head on the pillows and covered her up. I knew she was done until the morning.

12