An Apartment with Benefits Ch. 23

Story Info
Return of an old friend, who gets to see Susan dressing.
3.7k words
4.51
6.1k
3

Part 23 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

23 Return of an old friend.

I was delighted that Susan had neither questions nor complaints about my behaviour last night. I did bring the matter up and she was quick to dismiss it as I 'never really had any choice in the matter.' Janet had planned it all and, as she said, it would have been out of character to ask Susan for permission. I told her I would make it up to her at the first opportunity.

One of the first things I did was to ring Darren and ask whether he had seen my trip to Dave and Janet's last night. Yes, he had. He had watched it twice. He was really turned on by it. In fact, he was really turned on by Janet. I kept my thoughts to myself that he was really turned on by every girl I had introduced him to so far. I asked after Tracy. He was loquacious and very much in love.

'I wouldn't get too excited by her. Yes, she is a nice girl and lovely, but a real flirt. I am sure you will see that when she moves in. You will not be her only boy-friend so don't get hooked. If I were you I would see her as a friend with benefits.'

He laughed and said, 'I guess so. She is really a bit young for me as well I suppose. But we did have a great time.'

'I am sure you did. That's why I thought it would be good for you to meet. Anyway, about Janet and Dave, why don't you ring them? You met them at the party the other night, didn't you? They know you as a techy. If you tell Janet that you need to change one of the cameras as it wasn't quite right when you were watching it last night, I am sure she will invite you over for dinner, and then you can play it by ear. If she calls him David go for it like I did. If she keeps calling him Dave then just have a lovely dinner. She is a good cook.'

After some doubts I persuaded him that he should call. I only hoped he could keep up a hard-man image if she did want to be fucked.

I had another surprise that morning. Mark rang again and told me that he was going up to Newcastle in a couple of days. They had given the requisite notice on their flat so his wife left a couple of days ago. He was joining her in a few days with the car and the last of their luggage.

'I thought It would be nice to have a beer today if you fancy one. You and Susan of course, if she would like to come.'

'That would be nice, yes, we cannot make this evening I am afraid it would have to be lunchtime.'

'Great shall we say one o'clock, Kings Head again.'

'Perfect, we will see you then.'

That just about gave me time for an hour in front of the keep-fit dvd. I was putting on weight with all the drinking and entertaining. I was enjoying it I guess, but had to work harder at keeping my shape. I had never yet achieved a six-pack but I knew I was looking a bit better than a year ago.

Susan was surprised by Mark as well when I told her. She immediately started thinking about what to wear. I knew that she had always fancied him really.

'I will leave it up to you this time,' I said. 'Except of course I will have a right of veto, so no thick jumpers and long woolly skirts.' As if, I thought. I knew she would be thinking see-through or micro- mini. 'I will lay your bikini pants and bra out later, when I see what you have chosen. The colour ...' I finished off vaguely.' As if, again. There would be no bra or panties today.

About ten minutes before we left she called me into the bedroom, telling me that she was ready for the underwear. There was a see-through blouse and a short leather, wrap-over skirt laying on the bed. I was delighted, the blouse definitely needed a bra under it and as for the skirt, the wrap-over section was not very large so every-time she sat down a large V opened in the front between her legs. The leather was stiff enough to stay firm and therefore never laid flat along her thighs. She would need panties with it.

'I have put them out already,' I said and saw her pick up the blouse and skirt case she had dropped them on the underwear. She checked the floor on the far side in case they had fallen off and then the realisation hit her. There was no underwear today. She turned to the wardrobe with the skirt and blouse in her hand.

'No. leave them there.'

'Leave what? I haven't got my clothes out yet.'

'Good try. I think these are what you were going to wear. So just put them on.'

But I can't wear either of them without underwear. This shirt is so sheer you can see right through it, and you know that this skirt shows my knickers whenever I wear them.'

'Yup, I know that. So why did you choose them? Did you want Mark to have to choose whether to watch your tits through a skimpy bra or spend lunchtime looking at your knickers perhaps?'

She knew she was caught. She could give no answer. She was caught red-handed. 'I think the phrase darling is 'Do the crime, get caught, do the time,' so you have to take the punishment, which in this case, definitely fits the crime.' I laughed. I was going to enjoy this and I knew that Susan would as well. Just not yet. First the embarrassment, then she would feel horny. I may let her relieve some of that horniness later, I thought. The day was sunny but quite cold. I got a ski-jacket that I knew she didn't like, for her to wear over the blouse and skirt. She put it on unwillingly, it was hardly haut couture. I knew she wouldn't wear it for a moment longer than she needed to.

We walked into the bar where Mark was already waiting with a bottle of bubbly. Real French bubbly. Susan had her coat off before she got to the table. She was starting to enjoy it already. She knew the coat would be off before long so it might as well be off straightaway.

'Wow Susan, you look gorgeous.'

And she did. She had showered, her hair was long, red and gleaming and her make-up was perfect. Her nipples were hard and only I knew that she had shaved her puss. But Mark would soon I thought, and smiled.

He smiled back, 'Sorry Alex you look great as well of course, losing weight?'

Smarmy bastard, I thought, but I had and maybe it was showing.

'Do you mind if I have a pint,' I said. 'I was working out this morning and am still thirsty.'

He got my lager and returned to the table where we had sat. I noticed his eyes were on the front of Susan's skirt, which I could see from where I was sitting was gaping open. I noticed that Susan wasn't quite sitting in a hiding sort of way. She didn't exactly have her legs apart, but then they weren't quite squeezed together either.

'I really wanted to thank you,' he said. 'Art and Darren were impressed enough with you that they gave me a nice leaving bonus for finding you.'

I was delighted. 'I am so pleased Mark. They seem quite fair guys. We are getting along well so far. I have come up with a couple of ideas.'

'I can see that,' he said. 'Part of my leaving package was a lifetime membership of VSX and a hotline number to Art if I come up with any ideas. I have been watching you both the last couple of nights, while the wife has been away. You have been pretty busy you two, and out tonight as well, you said.'

'Yes,' I said. 'I have an idea. We are meeting up with Sandra, Alice, Tim and Roger, who you probably know anyway.' He nodded that he did. 'Why don't you come along, we are all meeting up together to have a getting-to-know-you game of cards.' I could see he wanted to but couldn't make himself say yes.

'No, I can't the numbers are nice and balanced and the wife can't come along...' nor would want to, I thought. I sorted that. 'Don't worry. I know just the single girl, to make up the numbers, she is just about to move into the apartments and I need to have a chat with her anyway. You could escort Susan if you wouldn't mind.' I could see that both thought it was a great idea but neither could own up to it, so the excuses came thick and fast.

'Oh no I couldn't. I mean Susan I would love to but... , well suppose I meet up with this other girl instead and ... '

Susan stopped any arguments. 'That would be lovely. I would love to have a handsome escort for the evening. Especially if Alex is having to talk business with Tracy.' She knew I didn't have any business to talk over with Tracy. I made a couple of phone calls first to Tracy and then Sandra and Alice and everything was sorted. I asked Sandra to tell Tim and Roger, although I knew they wouldn't mind.

We carried on drinking talking and laughing, while Mark told us a little about his Father-in-Law and his brewery. I stopped him buying another bottle by saying that we should get back as we had things to do before going out. I broke the party up fairly quickly and Susan disappeared off to the toilet.

'You know where we live Mark, why don't you come round about seven and have a drink before we go out?'

'Yes, that's fine, are you sure I will not be in the way?'

'On the contrary, we will be eight for cards. It may get a bit raunchy, well, you know what to expect, you have seen the other nights this week.'

That hit him. He hadn't expected that he was being invited to that sort of party. 'Oh, but... umm, are you...'

'Super see you later,' I said picking up Susan's coat for her, but being careful not to let her put it on before we had said goodbye to the Landlord, Les. Keep him sweet as well, after a perve at Susan's tits.

I managed to keep Susan busy all afternoon. Checking my plan for the flats and doing a bit of food shopping. At about six thirty I pretended to have a text from Tracy. 'Could I go to her place and pick her up?'

I told Susan that tonight was likely to be a strip poker session or similar and that I had laid her underwear out. She could wear what she liked above it but not too many layers please. I would check her later. I told her that she had plenty of time before Mark was due to arrive. 'When he gets here give him a drink and chat, or should I say flirt with him. I know you are looking forward to it and I am going to give you Carte Blanche to flirt, tease, strip or do almost anything you like with him. Just no sucking, no fucking. You may do that later as a party girl, if that's how the party goes, but not here on your own in the flat. That would be the action of a cheating slapper. Your reputation would suffer. I promise the same about Tracy. Anyway, I am picking her up from home so won't have the same pressures as you will, on your own with Mark in the flat here. Don't forget that I can keep an eye on you on the laptop. But, you can show him a good time. I don't think he will be here for a while yet anyway. If I am not back by nine go straight round to the Girl's flat with Mark and I will see you there.'

'You know I wouldn't. My name is not Alex, she said, 'You are the one fucking around, look at last night.'

'Don't start. That's not me normally. You know there were exceptional circumstances. You agreed that at the time.'

'Hmmm.'

I monopolised the bathroom and about five minutes to seven left the flat. The idea was for Susan to be surprised by Mark just as she got into the shower. I could then watch her on my lap-top and see how she teased him.

My timing was good. Susan was about to get in the shower and I had to slip into a shop doorway as I saw Mark walking down the road.

I pulled into the Kings Head, where I was to meet Tracy, ordered a pint and opened my laptop on a table in the corner.

I was watching Susan in the bedroom, she had just thrown off her t-shirt and was about to enter the bathroom naked.

She cocked her head at the doorbell, and I heard her say out loud, 'Either Alex forgot his key s again or it will be one of the girls downstairs.'

She picked up a hand towel to cover herself and threw back the door. 'Mark!' she said. 'I thought you were Melissa from downstairs. Errr come in. Alex had to pop out. Let me get you a drink.'

It was working perfectly. She tried to usher him into the lounge before her, but ever the gentleman I heard him say, 'After you. Show me the way.' He may as well have said 'After you. Show me your butt,' because that is what he meant. And that is what he got.

'Am I a little early. I thought Alex said seven.'

'No that's fine I am sorry if I am not ready, and I am sure Alex will be back soon. We do not need to leave before about nine. Watching Mark looking at a practically naked Susan who was about to pour him a drink and then give him two hours to enjoy it, was a picture in itself.

'Won't you join me in a drink? I hate to drink alone.' Especially I thought as she would have to stand up and walk over to the cabinet, or perhaps out to the kitchen. Finally, she went to the kitchen, found the new bottle of prosecco I had chilled earlier, poured herself a glass and excused herself for a moment to go to the bedroom. This was a test, I thought. What would she wear? How much would she cover up? I was pretty sure she wouldn't put the old t-shirt that she had just taken off. It was probably at least a little dirty. Like Susan, I thought.

She went to the drawer and pulled out one of my favourite tabard style shirts with the long arm-holes and a pair of bright red panties. She looked at the nearest camera for a second and then she put the panties back in the drawer. The little tart. I loved her.

'Sorry for being so long,' she said and sat on the chair opposite him, probably the best viewing spot for her pussy but the worst for her boobs. She sat and chatted for the whole drink, probably twenty minutes before telling him that if she did not have shower now she would have to go smelly.

She was back in ten minutes with her hair in a towel, the same t-shirt on and still no panties, but this time she chose to sit beside him. Another drink and it was coming towards eight o'clock when I saw his hand on her thigh. She had not said anything and it took me a while to realise it had been there some time. I ran back a few minutes to check and found it there ten minutes earlier and considerably lower. I only noticed it when it was practically on her crotch. As he touched it for the first time, I think, she stood and said, 'I am beginning to run late. Come into the bedroom while I do my hair.'

If he hadn't had a good look at her tits earlier, which he had, he was going to get a great view now, with her arms up playing with her hair-dryer and a brush.

When her hair was perfect she leaned forward to put on make-up. What happens when you lean forward in a dress with armholes down to the waist? Yes, your breasts are completely exposed. She has no shame, I thought. All three of us were loving it.

I doubt that she had found time to check the underwear I had laid out for her. A bra made up of only straps around her boobs, no covering at all and crotchless panties. Suspenders and stockings, naturally. Of course, what else do you wear for a strip poker party. She looked a little shocked and risked a smile at the camera.

'Look what that man of mine has done. You know he chooses my underwear for me whenever I go out, well look what he has chosen.' She held the offending garments up.

'Good choice,' said Mark. 'Do you need a hand with them?'

'Of course not. I can put my own underwear on thank you.' She tried to sound affronted. 'Actually,' she said bashfully. 'I cannot see how this bra goes on, it is only straps. I have never worn one like it before. Do you know how it goes?'

It is amazing how much fitting of the hands around the breasts was necessary for a little bit of lace to get fastened around them.

'There,' he said. 'That feels right. I mean looks right. This other lacy thing looks a bit the same, why don't you stand up and face me and if I get down on my knees here I may be able to see how it fits. Oh, that was easy,' he said, as Susan quickly clipped the suspender belt into position.

'I have worn this one before,' she said. 'So I knew. I may well need help with the stockings though, if I just lay back down and you see if you can slide them down my legs.'

I knew she was going to flirt with him and I would have made a few guesses that she wouldn't be wearing a lot of clothes, but if he just fell forward now he would fill her in one movement.

'Oh,' she said. I don't think you need to spread my legs that far apart. It may give you ideas and before you ask, the answer is no. If you were hungry you should have eaten before you came out.'

I wondered how he could stop himself. I am not sure that I could have done.

'Right, now I am standing up again, you can fasten the suspender straps to the tops of the stockings. And no, you don't need to support the top of my thighs. Thank you. Hands off or I get dressed in the bathroom, thank you, yes, that's very good. They are nice and tight. Do they look alright?'

'Susan, they look more than alright. You look fabulous. Good enough to eat.'

'Mark, you naughty boy. We have been through all that. Next time eat before you come out. If you are still hungry later, well, we will see how it goes.'

'What about the panties,' Mark said. 'They look awkward, can I help?'

'Only if you are a good boy,' said Susan.

'How good do you want me to be?'

'Not that good, touching, but no loving, okay?'

Mark looked disappointed.

'What sort of a girl do you think I am? This is only a first date.'

'I guess I would have been a happy bunny if all the girls I have ever dated allowed me to help them get dressed before we went out.'

'Exactly, and as you say we haven't even gone out yet. Just think about the goodnight kiss. Now just pull those panties up and tuck them in around the back. Ooh that's' too far, and anyway that wasn't my panties, you were tucking. It was my skin.'

'Wow your white, soft skin looks so lovely in this gap in your panties.'

'Yes,' Susan mused, 'it does sort of frame it doesn't it, but how do you know it is soft? Have you been touching?'

'Not with my tongue which is what I would like to have been using. Only my poor little fingers.'

'Down boy. Now hand me my skirt, the same one I wore this morning I think. That will keep Alex happy. And I think this mohair furry top. I just love the way my nipples rub against the fur, and it is not too long. It shows a bit of tummy.'

'You look really gorgeous.' He told her again. 'I hope there are girls like you in Newcastle.'

'There are,' she said. 'You are married to one of them. And No, I don't want to hear any stories out of school about how your wife doesn't understand you. You men are a bunch of randy goats who should be castrated at birth. It doesn't look like Alex is coming home now. Here is the address. It is not far but I don't fancy walking. I am not a cheap date. Go outside and hail a cab or call an Uber. I will be down in two minutes. And no groping in the cab,' she smiled.

I laughed as she walked back into the bathroom and washed her pussy. If I was correct, she was running wet and really needed to come. It looked like an interesting evening in front of us.