An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 02

Story Info
Susan gives Alex to the girls.
7.7k words
4.86
7k
1
0

Part 28 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a good breakfast and with hardly a thought about Susan and whatever she was doing, I was at my new desk by eight thirty. There were just eight of us. Five guys and three girls. The 'girls' were all pretty good but one of them must have been in her early forties, smartly dressed in a short-skirted business suit, and really attractive, while the two younger 'girls' were late teens or early twenties. There was an older man in a suit, who had to be in his fifties and four of us about the same age in the early twenties.

We were all a good fifteen minutes early which I felt was a good sign. I was determined to get some real work in and learn a lot and I felt punctuality meant that we all felt the same. We had time to introduce ourselves and talk a little about why we were there. The older man, Arthur, was a Director of a smallish Estate Agent and wanted to come away from selling houses and specialise in Management. He would prove to be invaluable when we had lessons on Estate Agency. He knew far more about the practical side than the teacher. He might as well have let him take the lessons. He did end up doing a lot of the talking. Barbara the older lady in the smart suit owned a half a dozen buy-to-let houses which she had bought at auction, supervised the reconstruction and then rented out. She was particularly interested in employing someone to work with her to help manage her houses. I could see that she was assessing us all as potential employees.

I realised I was going to have a problem. What would I tell them? I manage half a dozen bawdy houses. I am in the Porn industry. I know more about sex than management. I decided to tell them that I was a junior version of Barbara, that I owned a couple of houses on big mortgages and need knowledge to look after them. My fiancée was the construction supervisor and was managing a third, fitting it out while I was away. I noticed Barbara looking at me as a snake must look at a dormouse. Hungry. I had moved to the top of her want list. The other two girls, Steph and Cheryl and the three guys, Arran, Raul and Sujit were all out of work and looking for a skill set to get a job. They looked at Barbara like she looked at me.

The day was unexceptional. There was a canteen for lunch and that first day's education was merely an itinerary for the rest of the four weeks plus information on homework, more text books and information on where we could get photocopying and the like. We four 'lads' had a quick drink after Barbara, the girls and Arthur all declined with other things to do. Barbara was very apologetic and really wanted to join us but had to go and meet a tenant with problems. One of her houses was not too far away.

I had a bite to eat in the hotel bar and retired to bed again with my lap-top. It was a quiet night in VSX land, Emily and Graham were screwing on the sofa, Patsy and Louis had family round. I assumed they were family as they looked a lot like Louis. Janet and Dave were busy setting up their lounge as a party room. Whips and handcuffs were replacing the paintings on the wall. The dining table that I had eaten at was having straps and tethers attached to the legs. Somewhere they had stored a sort of St Andrews Cross, which looked like a heavy wooden structure, again with tethers attached. It took pride of place where the television had been. Susan was chatting on the phone to her Mum. Melissa and Bryony were chatting with Tracy over coffees, not a glass of wine in sight. I did not expect a three-way lesbian orgy to break out.

I read the notes we had been given and looked at the text books while I waited for Susan to come off the phone. Next time I looked she was fast asleep on the sofa and I was reluctant to wake her so went to sleep myself.

Morning came and I texted Susan with the message that I had waited until she stopped talking to her Mum but I didn't like to wake her up to call. I sent my love and told her I would speak to her tonight.

I got to my class and found Barbara already there. She asked about our trip to the pub and I told her that it had not been exactly exciting so I had gone back for dinner on my own at the Midland Hotel. It transpired that she too was staying there. We had obviously just missed each other at breakfast. We arranged to go for a glass of wine that night, and would ask the others if they wanted to join us.

A good day's studying. Basic accounts. Not too basic in my case. I was coming almost from scratch. There was homework. I think most of the guys were a bit shocked. While I cannot say I was pleased, I was able to accept that the course was a serious one. I was definitely going to learn things.

We rearranged the drink to eight thirty. I had pleaded that I needed to talk to my fiancee and wanted to do the homework. There was a vague agreement to meet later in the El Pirata Wine Bar a couple of doors along from the hotel. Arthur was also staying at the Midland.

I spoke to Susan and ribbed her about 'seven in heaven'. She claimed that she could feel that I was watching her. I teased her that I was now over twenty-four hours without sex and she owed me one. She claimed to be surprised that I hadn't fucked the teacher,it must have been a man. I laughed and agreed that yes it was a man. I described the three girls on the course, possibly a little defensively, as they were all good looking, even, in fact especially, Barbara. She made me promise to take some photos with my phone and send them on to her. I did tell her that I may be meeting them later for a quick glass of wine. She made me promise, again. To give her all the dirty details tomorrow night, and then added that of course she trusted me, but wouldn't be entirely surprised if I fucked one, or even all of them.

'Watch out for that Barbara,' she said. 'She sounds like a maneater. Send me a photo.'

I agreed to do so and make my apologies that I had to leave and go and get that glass of wine.

I was not the first there. Arthur was sitting at a table alongside the bar. He had changed from his suit into a jacket and tie. Very casual. He had a bottle of white wine so I joined him. Steph and Cheryl were next in and were obviously going dancing. They wore sparkly t-shirts and miniskirts and I hoped that I was not going to last the month without fucking them. Barbara was next, and last, and made a bit of an entrance with a kaftan style dress, split at the front, almost up to her crotch. I wished that we were on bar-stools and not at a table. I could not help notice her legs. Hell, the dress was designed to show off her legs. I thought about the photos I had promised. The last thing I needed was a full frontal one with a lot of leg showing. Susan would be on the next train up.

I stood up to get another bottle of wine and took a couple of surreptitious photos with my phone. I got back with the bottle, was about to top up all the glasses when Cheryl stopped me and said that sorry, but they had to leave. They were meeting someone. They duly left so I just topped up the three of us.

'Do you mind if I take a photo?' I said. I have promised Susan a picture of my colleagues. Maybe just to prove I am at a seminar,' I joked.

'In fact, I will take another in the classroom tomorrow. That should be proof enough.'

I suspected by now that I was making heavy weather of this photo now but it was too late. I was committed.

I took a photo of the two of them, raising a glass. 'Thank you.'

I saw Barbara raise a finger towards the bar and within seconds the barman was standing there in front of us. She was that sort of lady.

'Would you mind taking a photo of the three of us please, Ramon?' she said handing him my phone.

I was impressed, she knew his name. She must have been in here yesterday. She was in the middle of course and I suspected, a little closer to me than Arthur. Well put it this way, she couldn't have got any closer to me. He went to hand the camera back to her.

'Just one more please, Ramon. Stand up guys, over here against the wall. Again she was in the middle and with her right leg forward in front of me I suspected that she was showing a lot of thigh. As it was my camera. I would find out exactly how much thigh later I thought.

'Thank you, Ramon.' He returned the phone to her and she turned it on and input something before handing it back.

'There I have put my number it in for you so when you are sending the photos to your fiancee, did you say Susan?, you can send them to me as well.'

'Of course,' I said. There it was under B. Barbara Burton. I idly checked the photos. What a lot of leg. I might not send that one to Susan.

I sent the photos back to her and heard the buzz of her phone in her handbag as they arrived.

She bought the next bottle and even Arthur began to mellow. He took his tie off so he must have felt very relaxed.

We finished the bottle, Arthur made his excuses and just when I was beginning to wonder what I should do, or maybe actually how I should go about it, Barbara also started her goodbyes. I was very surprised, and not a little disappointed. I had already forgotten any vows of moral rectitude. We all strolled back together and said our goodnights in the lift. We were all on different floors. I wondered whether they had a Ladies floor, a men's floor and an old farts floor. I had consumed at least one bottle of wine. Back in my room I checked the lap-top to see no sign of Susan, neither in our flat nor any of the others. I wondered whether Gordon had invited her round. I sent her the picture of the three of us at the table and she came straight back with the comment. 'I thought you said she was an older woman? Or was that one of the two other girls?'

I emojied her a wink and said 'Where are you?'

'Mum's, do you need me?'

'No. Homework and bed. XXX'

Not entirely true. The homework was done so I spent half an hour alternating between watching Sandra and Alice making out on the bed and the party at Janet and Dave's. It was not really my sort of party but there were about ten people there, and Janet was the 'centre' of attention as she was tied face down onto the St Andrews Cross and being paddled. David, as I must call him at the moment, was manacled and being used as a footstool by one of the other guys. I watched for a bit longer as Janet was duly turned around and had her tits flogged while one of the other girls was kneeling in front of her eating her pussy. There were couples spanking each other, or fornicating all over the lounge. I guess it was a good party. I saw David having a cock stuffed in his mouth before I had enough and turned back to see whether Alice or Sandra was on top. Sandra. I fell asleep.

The next days were busy. More homework as well. I did have time to take a photo of all eight of us on that first Wednesday and included a teacher. Steph was looking particularly hungover. A good time to take a photo to send Susan I thought.

The week sped by. Arran and Raul were not going home for the weekend and tried to invite us all for a drink on the Friday night. I think they were surprised that we were all going home. I managed to get away soon after four o'clock and was home by nine.

Susan was ready for me laying on the bed legs akimbo. She was so wet I wondered whether she had been using the tube of lube we keep by the bed. I don't think she had because she was really horny. She came three times before I came once and I was damn ready I can tell you. I just had time to ask her about the weekend. More importantly Saturday evening. Did we have any plans?

She gave me a strange look and said I hope you are up for it. We have been invited round to the 'the girls flat' as we called Sam and Bryony's for a small intimate party. That was their word intimate. They made me promise not to let you come more than twice tonight and tomorrow morning.

I laughed, 'in that case dear I had better do my homework tomorrow morning. I have to do a trial balance. That will keep your hands off me.'

I slept and dreamed of the following night.

I was a good boy and did my homework. My trial balance balanced. All was well with the world. I had a brief word with Darren to hear that there was nothing new happening and that Art was in Corfu. It's alright for some I thought. Here I am slaving away ...!

It was about nine before we strolled round to the girl's flat. Susan and I had visited a local Tapas bar, had a nice meal and a bottle of white rioja. I was looking forward to a quiet evening cuddling up to three of my favourite girls, and Susan.

Over dinner there had been a small lull in the conversation and she said, 'You know I love you, don't you.'

That of course immediately worried me. Had I done something wrong that I was about to receive a roasting? My second thought was that she was going to make an admission and be sorry for some infidelity. Should I pretend to get upset or laugh it off as a frivolity?

'Of course. And you know I love you too don't you?'

Get in first I thought. 'You know I have been a good boy while I have been away don't you. I have not touched a girl. Not a kiss, not a peck on the cheek nor even a hand on an arm. I really have been good.'

'You silly boy. You knew you didn't have to be good. I know what happens on these seminars. You are bound to succumb sooner or later. Just make sure I know about it. And make sure you know who you are coming home to.'

Wow I thought. She really did mean it.

'But that brings me round to what I wanted to say.'

This may be important I thought. She has a new boy-friend. She hasn't just fucked Gordon or Jim. She has found someone else she prefers to me.

I started to speak. 'But Susan...'

'Wait this won't take a second. We have all missed you this week. You will be surprised how much they have all missed you. The girls that is. And Tracy and Jo, and those are only the ones I know about. You are quite the Alpha pack leader round here. You do realise that don't you. It only came to me that that is what you are after talking to the girls and watching an animal programme about wolves. Anyway, they all expect to fuck you tonight, so I may well be taking a back seat, or even go home early. I have told them that you can't possibly fuck all of them, but you have to know that whatever you do tonight is okay with me.'

She sat back, as did I. Both of us, I believe, emotionally drained.

I grasped her hand, 'Look I know I have never asked you, but I should tell you that I have been describing you as my fiancée all week. Is that alright?

She looked at me strangely. 'Are you...?'

'Yes, I think I am. Will you marry me?' I went down on one knee beside the table. 'I suppose I should have asked your dad first?'

She screamed, 'Yes, of course I will.' and smothered me in kisses.

The whole restaurant broke out into applause and I felt so foolish.

The waitress brought a couple of glasses of cava on the house.

I thought I had stopped her talking. She appeared speechless, but no.

'They will still expect you to fuck them tonight, and it's still fine. But I will expect you to be mine tomorrow morning before you go back to Manchester.'

I kissed her happily. Wow. The next stage of my life had just crept up on me.

We arrived at the second floor flat to screams as we banged on the door.

'Congratulations,'

'At last.'

'Well done. Have you got a ring?'

I looked at Susan. 'How on earth...?

'I texted Bryony as we were walking down the street. I just said 'My fiancee and I are running ten minutes late. I guess they assumed...?'

We laughed.

'But don't worry girls he is still all yours tonight.'

More screams as they jumped on both of us and kissed us. We were still in the hall when I realised that I was also being kissed by Tracy and Joanne. And then someone was shaking my hand. I looked round,

'Stan, how are you? Lovely to see you. How did you get away?'

'The wife is at her sister's. So I took the opportunity of seeing a bit more of my daughter,' he chuckled. I hope you don't mind the girls inviting me round for your party.'

I looked over at Tracy who was wearing a loose vest that came down just to her waist, but also had large wide armholes that also came nearly down to her waist. I had seen her in this sort of tabard before. She knew it was one of my favourite looks. Her tits were almost always on show. Add that to a miniskirt and stockings and what can go wrong.

'When you said you took the opportunity of seeing a bit more of Tracy can I assume you meant more than you are seeing now.'

We both laughed as he said, 'Well I suspect I will before the evening is out. I don't see so much of her in either sense now she has moved into the flat. Anyway, I know you will see more of her. She hasn't stopped talking about you. I am really not sure I should be here, it is very much your evening. Particularly now you have just got engaged. I have told Tracy to send me home if I get in the way. If you don't mind, I will just go and congratulate Susan as well.'

He winked and sidled off to give Susan a big kiss as he groped her bottom. I could see her fingers wander over the front of his trousers. He's a nice old pervert.

I soon had a drink in my hand and a gaggle of girls around me. As my glass was topped up for the second or third time, I heard a ringing noise as Melissa tapped her glass with a fork. Oh no I thought. I hoped they didn't want me to make a speech.

'Alex, we know that you are definitely practising to be a pervert, and that Stan here, your mentor, is no doubt showing you the ropes, so we are going to have a little game, that we think you will like. If you two would like to sit there on the sofa we will be back in a minute. Follow me girls.'

They trouped off to the bedroom. Susan looked as surprised as Stan and I so I guess they were taking the opportunity to fill her in on what was happening. Whatever it was, if I was going to enjoy it, then she would.

A few minutes later they all trooped back in single file and stood in front of us facing away, towards the blank wall where the tv hung. I had seen that they all wore stockings or tights under mini-skirts. I expected them to be stockings. They knew what I liked and it was still only Autumn and quite warm. Even before they started to raise their skirts, I was admiring their form. While Tracy probably had the most flesh showing, none of them were exactly well covered. Melissa and Sam both had very short crop tops. If they raised their arms above their heads, I am sure that their breasts would be uncovered. Susan had a fairly see-though green blouse, which looked delightful under her red hair. Jo had a pink blouse on, which I noticed was now flapping completely open at the front showing that in common with all the other girls she was not wearing a bra. Bryony was covering her big D tits with a man's white shirt open but knotted under them, accentuating their size.

They slowly pulled up their skirts as if choreographed. What a delightful sight. Slowly, slowly. Stocking, stocking, that first glimpse of the lacy dark band at the top and then suspender straps and flesh. Yes and then the panties. Thongs, bikini, brazilian, french, boyshorts, I love them all.

They stood there immobile for a couple of minutes while Stan and I sat in silence enjoying the view. They lowered their skirts and without a single word trooped off to the bedroom. Stan and I naturally applauded and shouted for more. A couple of minutes later they came back in and Melissa, in the lead, gave me six pairs of panties.

'Now don't let me down Alex. I have a small bet that you will be able to get every one right. Which one is which. You will also get a prize for every one you get right.'

That was so easy. Or maybe I just am a pervert. I wrinkled my brow as if concentrating. I sniffed them all is if that would tell me and held up the green ones towards Susan. Easy they had matched her blouse. She collected them.