An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'One,' they all chanted.

'Well of course I know the aroma of my fiancée.' I said to laughter.

I sniffed and held up the white broderie anglais ones towards Bryony. Easy the contrast of the white against her coal-black skin.

'Two.'

I sniffed the pink ones twice as if unsure and offered them to Jo. Again, they had matched her blouse.

'Three.'

That left me a light blue pair and two pairs of black.

The blue ones were really expensive, good quality. Melissa worked in a lingerie shop. Too easy, even if I hadn't remembered the sight of her encased bottom. I sniffed them. Looked at Sam as a decoy and gave them to Melissa.

'Four,' they all laughed at my antics.

So that just left two pairs and both black. I held them out as if to examine them. I checked them for stains, much to the embarrassment of Tracy and Sam. I looked at them both and mused,

'Now two pairs Tracy and Sam. Both black. Both the same small size. Both thongs, and I only saw the back? Hmmm. One tiny front, one almost completely see-through.'

I knew because there was a very small label on the see-through pair that I had spotted at the top of Tracy's crack.

I held them up, being careful to hold them facing the wrong girl while I mused for a moment more.

I sniffed them again, crossed my arms and offered the tiny ones to Sam and the see-through ones to Tracy. Tracy was never going to be wearing anything other than slutty with that outfit.

The girls cheered and called 'Six.'

'I knew he would,' said Melissa.

'Pervert,' said Susan.

I shook hands with my mentor. 'He has trained me well,' I said to more applause.

'What's my prize?' I asked.

'Well,' laughed Melissa,' Susan so much enjoyed the last little game we held...'

I could see Susan puzzling, trying to remember a game and what the prizes had been.

'That we thought it only right that we offer the same prize for this game. Is that okay Susan?'

'I guess so. Of course. It sounds fair,' said Susan. 'I am trying to remember the game though.'

'Seven in Heaven,' said Melissa. You remember Tim, don't you Susan.'

Susan went red. God I loved that girl. I was glad for her that she had told me about it. Or actually that I had let her know I had seen it all. I must have a quick word with Melissa however about telling tales on people.

'Your prize is seven minutes in the bathroom for every one you got right. Susan was first. You can take her in there and see whether she is that red all over.' Everyone but Susan laughed.

I grabbed her arm and moved her to the bathroom where I enveloped her in my arms.

'You know everything that happened,' she said. 'Melissa is just making me feel bad. I wasn't bad, really.'

'Hey,' I said. 'I know exactly what happened and you know I have no problems with that. And listen, even if I hadn't known I would have trusted you, and anyway you have offered me to the girls tonight. That has to be a lot worse for you. And you can still change your mind if you want. You can just tell them that Melissa blew it for them. Cos', let's face it, that's what you did. Blew it. Right.'

She smiled at last. 'That's right. I blew it. She blew it.'

I was cursing my stupidity even suggesting that I might not get to play with the girls.

'But no, I cannot do that to all the other girls. I will tell Melissa that she might have blown it for herself.'

'I have a better idea,' I said. 'Why don't I tell her that I have restricted her to a blow job. That way you don't look to be upset with her joke, which by the way is all it was. Wasn't it?'

'Yes, it was,' admitted Susan. 'She knows you watched it from your hotel room so she wasn't really being nasty. Just winding me up.'

The door banged. 'One minute.'

I gave her a quick wet kiss. 'Here let me smear your lipstick, and undo your blouse a couple more buttons so they can see we haven't just been arguing.'

She smiled a full beam at last and gave me another big sloppy kiss back. 'Go on, do your worst with those girls. Sorry I mean your best. Let them all know what I can get anytime I want. And I am going to freak them out by smooching with Stan. Is that okay? I feel sorry for the poor man. Everyone knows he has the hots for his daughter so everyone lets him alone.'

'You are such a good person. Such a kind sex-mad freak. Now you know why I love you. When's the wedding?'

She strutted out of there with the biggest smile on her face that I have ever seen and headed for the bar to refill her drink.'

Bryony was quick to grab me and pull me back to the bathroom. 'I am next.' she said. 'Can you make me look like that in seven minutes.'

I laughed. 'I can certainly try. Bend over and hold onto the bath. Spread your legs.'

I kneeled behind her and licked her from clit to taint.

'Oh my god,' she screamed out loud. Now all the other girls would want to scream too.

I knew I didn't have long so gave her the works. She gripped my cock in her muscular pussy as I squeezed my thumb into her arsehole. I could feel her playing with her clit and sure enough, before even the six-minute warning, she was screaming in orgasm. I could pull out without coming. I might need it later.

The knock came and we cuddled for the minute. She was rendered speechless, but not for long.

'I have never come so quickly. God, how do you do that.'

I smiled 'Chemistry, between us. You are lovely and my appreciation makes itself known to you. Thank you gorgeous.'

Leave 'em feeling good!

We came out to a round of applause almost. I patted her bottom and moved towards the bar. Even before I could get there Joanne intercepted me.

'Hey where are you going lover, I am all yours now.'

'I just need a very quick drink.' I told her. 'My seven minutes in heaven, and it will be with you, doesn't start until that door shuts.'

In reality I needed to remove the smell of Bryony's pussy from my mouth in case we kissed. I had an idea we might. I tried to construct the scene with her in my mind.

I had a very quick glass of beer and managed to surreptitiously wipe my mouth, nose, cheeks and even my forehead, in case.

'Come on my own little model,' I said to her.

She preened, 'You know I am not a model.'

'You are mine,' I said. 'Do you not remember the first time we met all the modelling you did and then the modelling in the shops when we went shopping.'

I kissed her deeply, breaking away. 'However, I prefer you this way, naked.'

And she was. As I said it, I pulled her blouse off her shoulders, it had been open all the way down the front anyway, and pushed her skirt down to the floor. That was it. She was mine. I sat on the toilet and bounced her on my cock, her blonde hair flowing around her, her c cup breasts bouncing nicely. She really could have been a model. As the knock sounded, she managed the almost obligatory scream.

It did not take much longer than the allowed minute for me to calm her down and dress her but we still walked out to cries of.

'That was eight minutes.'

'Why does she get all that time.'

I knew they were joking and Jo just preened. She really did look well fucked. Her blouse was no longer tucked neatly in her skirt but hanging loose and her hair was a mess. A beautiful mess.

I actually got the next glass to my lips before my next date grabbed my arm. I was over the hump, if you will pardon the pun, three down and three to go.

I looked at Melissa as she smooched up under my arm. I held up one finger. She wriggled her arse at me and teased me, 'If you insist.'

I laughed. 'Not what I meant, one minute while I drink this and then we are off. By the way I love that new short hair of yours.'

She had her normal blonde locks cut short with just a faint tinge of pink through the longer strands at the back. It was a really nice cut.

I winked at Susan as I walked into the bathroom.

'I need a word, before we start. Please be a little more careful about your jokes with Susan, she is still very unsure about this swapping lark. She doesn't seem to mind me and you or any of the regular girls getting it on but she feels guilty whenever she does something herself. Whether it upsets me or not. You nearly got me marked 'out of bounds' for the night. Susan wanted to tell you that you blew it, and she found it quite funny when I pointed out that that was what she had done. I had to promise that it would be a blow-job only. I am not going to fuck you, but I will make it up to you next time we have the opportunity, I promise. We didn't discuss who would give whom the blow-job however so if you fancy a quick sixty-nine we can lay on the floor here.'

She may have been a bit put out but she was on top of me seconds later. And boy, did she try hard. She attacked my length as if she had been starved of cock for months, and ground her clit onto my nose. I pushed my tongue up her arse and my two fingers played a symphony on her g-spot. We both came together. Quietly I was pleased to observe. My cock in her mouth kept her noise down to a moderate volume that would keep Susan happy. I was pleased that she got the goo when I came. I was able to tell her that I had saved myself for her. She recognised that I could not have produced that amount if I had come with any of the earlier girls.

She kissed me as we opened the door and I whispered 'Our secret right, and try to look unhappy.' And she nodded.

I nodded importantly to Susan and she smiled broadly. I could not look down with a straight face and see if Melissa had managed to wipe the grin, and my cum, off her face.

Although I had just cum, I had been without for most of the week so I knew I should be good for at least one more session. It would still help me however if I had a break. I explained this to Sam and she seemed happy to wait, providing she could do it on my arm. Never a problem to have bubbly blonde on my arm. Or in my hands, Or on my cock. The permutations are endless. We had a drink while I had an idea that would give me an even longer break.

'Stan I am sorry that I have been ignoring you, as you realise, I have had my hands full.' I winked at him as he laughed.

'Don't you worry about that. I am still here enjoying myself. Tracy hasn't sent me home yet, and I have these two lovely girls to keep me company.'

It was true, he had Tracy on one side of him and Susan on the other both cuddling up close.

'Stan why don't you try seven of those lovely minutes in heaven. And I promise to count slowly. Susan?'

She looked a little surprised but I was pleased to see that Stan didn't notice. His eyes were wide and his mouth was open looking at me. Susan quickly recovered and said

'Wow that's a nice idea Stan, have you been to heaven recently.'

His brain might not be completely working yet but he had not lost his sense of humour.

'You know I haven't. You know I am a married man.'

He then realised what he had said and that she had just got engaged.

'Not that I meant you wouldn't, well,... when you are married... I am sure you... Well. Are you sure, heaven, me. I would love to.'

I was not sure who he was asking, me or Susan but he didn't have time to wonder much before Susan dragged him off to the bathroom.

I saw Melissa about to set her watch and shook my head. I whispered in her ear. 'Give them some time. He won't be as quick as I was. He hasn't got you on the other end of it.'

Leave 'em feeling good!

With no other men now in the room and five horny girls around me I allowed my fingers to lead my brain. I moved Jo's shirt even more open exposing her delightful c's. and undid the knot on Bryony shirt to allow her wondrous boobs some air. I pulled Tracy's tits through the low armholes and by the time I had done that Sam and Melissa had both taken their crop-tops off altogether. Now it was getting to be a party.

I rather lost track of time as I alternated playing with the various boobies on show, making sure that I kept all the nipples hard. It didn't turn out to be a problem. We had a couple of shots each before a slightly worried looking Tracy said 'Do you think he is alright? She won't kill him, will she?'

That did amuse us enough to raise another shot to her poor deceased Dad, which even Tracy found funny. Suddenly we heard a scream, and it wasn't Stan. Just for a moment I had a feeling. Could that be jealousy. Wasn't I the only person supposed to make her scream.?

The feeling didn't last as Sam, now anxious for her turn ran her fingers inside my fly.

'Shall we go to the bedroom instead?' she whispered.

'If we go in there, you know I will ignore the seven-minute rule.'

'Oh good.' She grinned and would have taken me but Bryony had seen her whispering and may even have heard her.

'You two are going nowhere until they come out, and remember seven minutes, not seventy.'

They did come out, and yes, Susan did look fucked and, yes, Stan did look nearly dead. She led him to the sofa and as Sam dragged me towards the bathroom, I heard Tracy saying, are you alright Dad, do you need a drink?'

I heard no more as Sam and I locked lips. I tried to close the door but realised that her skirt was on the floor in the way. Her crop-top was in the lounge of course so as I kicked her skirt out of the way I was worried that Susan would have seen a very naked Sam dragging me down to the floor.

There was nothing romantic about this encounter. There were no pretty words to make her feel good. It was simple carnality. I thrust hard and fast, missionary position. She came twice before the knock on the door reminded us that we only had a minute left. I faked a small orgasm, realising that she would never be able to tell because she was so wet herself that she was dripping all down her thighs. The mandatory scream had been less of a scream than an exultant 'yes.' Still loud enough for the assembled jealous girls next door. I think they were now less worried about the time as we cuddled for a couple of minutes without anyone banging on the door to remind us of their presence.

Sam seemed to have sort of permagrin attached to her face as we left the bathroom. I looked over at Stan and Susan who were still on the sofa with Tracy. I winked at Susan and she winked back. If she had seen Sam attacking me, she wasn't worried.

I saw Tracy whisper to her Dad before she joined me at the table with the drinks.

'Well stud. Got anything left for little old me? Or shall I come home with You and Susan and the three of us can have a quiet evening watching tele?' She grinned.

'I don't think so.' I said. 'I think there are four girls here who would argue with you getting first dibs on Susan.'

'Yes,' said Jo, and Bryony, and Melissa.

'And extra time with Studley here, I don't think so,' chimed in Sam, still recovering, and probably just about warming up for another go.

'Just thought I might try,' laughed Tracy, 'Ready?'

'Let me just finish this drink and you can have your way with me, you hussy.'

'Hussy,' she said. 'That's nice. What about this lot, all sniffing around, running their hands all over you.'

That wasn't too far wrong as it happens. At least three of the girls were holding on to my arms or stroking my face and leg.

'Never mind, you can call me what you like. I will have the last laugh. I am going to lock that bathroom door and after the leeway that you gave my Dad I don't want to hear any complaints if we take eight minutes. We will be out by Tuesday, I promise you. Come on hussy-lover.'

I don't have favourites, well only Susan, but if I did Tracy would be one of them. She was a little more Essex, a little more earthy perhaps, a little smuttier, maybe, than all of the other girls. A little bit more honest about sex and her desires. But then again, if I did have favourites, Jo would be a favourite for her fun approach to flashing, like Susan's. Bryony would be a favourite for her... well you get the picture.

We went through the bathroom door and as I turned to kiss her, I saw her flick up the back of her skirt and wriggle her bare bum as they all watched.

'I want to thank you, and Susan, when I get a chance to talk to her.'

'What for?'

'Dad of course. That was a really nice thing that the two of you did. You must have talked about it before. It was too smooth.'

'Well no not really talked about it. Susan had said that a bit like Stan she was the odd one out here and she thought that it would be nice to make him feel a bit better about being here. And I guess he did the same judging by her scream.'

'That was really nice of her, and yes I hope she did enjoy it. I guess we can find out when we watch it on catch-up.'

I had not thought about that funnily enough, and wondered what I would see. Was it another blow-job? No with that noise they must have gone the whole way. That's great I thought. I ask her to marry me and she fucks the next man she sees before me. Now I wish I had fucked her in the seven minutes I had. Still as I always reminded her, I was the one taking her home - for the rest of my life now.

While my brain may have been busy thinking about Susan and Stan my fingers had been busy thinking about Tracy and her vest and skirt were lying on the floor. My clothes were similarly arranged in a pile in the corner of the room.

'Get in the bath,' she said. 'I really am going to take our time. I will explain to the girls later that I had to thank you. They will understand.'

She clicked the lock and started the warm shower running over me. She leaned over the side of the bath and firmed me up between her lips. The warm water sprinkling over me and running around my back contrasted with the heat of her mouth and tongue on my cock as she sucked and licked it, rolling my balls between her soapy fingers. This really was seven in heaven. Seventeen? Seventy? Seventy-seven. You get the picture.

'If you keep this up I am going to...'

She took the hint and jumped on top of me, her knees either side of my stomach, my cock firmly ensconced in a pussy just as hot as her mouth. If not hotter.

I tapped her on the arm. 'I am going to...' as she jumped off and leaned over the taps. Her legs spread as wide as she could in the bath. I briefly leant forward and managed to stop my ejaculation as I licked her crack and buried my tongue in her pussy. She put her outside leg on the floor to widen her stance and allow me more access to her fragrant slit. Eventually I got to my feet and took her hard, doggy.

She groaned. I noticed that she hadn't tried to compete with a scream, she was completely into it and was just grunting and groaning with desire.

'Now I'm coming.' And so was she. It could not have been stage managed any better. Neither of us were faking it. It just worked.

We kissed but were not exactly in a comfortable position for a long cuddle. I got out and threw her a towel. We dried off and I went to get my clothes.

'No. Let's shock them, we will wear the towels. They know what we have been doing. I am going to make them really jealous.'

I laughed, 'Fine but not too heavy with Susan listening please.'

'Sure,' she said. 'Don't forget I owe her a big favour.'

We left the bathroom to cries of,

'What's going on?'

'What's with the shower?'

'And it's not even your bathroom?'

'Do you know how badly he got your girly smells? And it was all over him.'

Everyone laughed. Even Susan I noticed.

'You lot smelled like dogs on heat,' she carried on. 'I had to get rid of it. It was making me even hornier.'

They all laughed again.

'Nothing could make you hornier, you cow. You are the horniest bitch I have ever met.'

How girls can call each other cows, bitches, whores and tarts and stay friendly I have no idea. But they did and they are.

I waved Susan over. Stan was asleep on the chair anyway. I put my arm around her for a cuddle and quietly so the others could not see I massaged her ring finger on her left hand.