An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 03

Story Info
Gordon dominates Susan and upsets Alex.
5.4k words
4.25
5.2k
2
0

Part 29 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of a lay-in on Sunday I was back on the train to Manchester by five o'clock and the hotel by nine. A bite to eat, a couple of hour's viewing, switching between Cindy and Luther having a takeaway pizza with Chris and Jon and Tracy entertaining her Dad was enough for me to drift off to sleep by eleven. Not knowing Chris, Jon, Luther or Cindy really well, they took up the majority of my time. They were obviously very good friends indeed, not fucking with passion, just casually handing Cindy from guy to guy for a little fun. It was interesting to see that a good spanking took her a long way towards an orgasm, which Chris finished off with his fingers.

At the seminar next day, it was good to see that we were all still committed to learning. There was no absenteeism, no, horsing around and all the questions were thoughtful. This week was all about Estate Agency, the contract, the legal side and even the practicalities. Consequently we heard a lot from Arthur, a very practical, hands on estate agent. We all asked a lot of questions and were pleased with the relevance of the answers. Even the lecturer admitted that he learnt a lot about current practices. While he was good on the legal, contractual side he had no recent practical experience. The week flew by, there was a lot of homework and apart from a quick beer with Arthur on the Wednesday evening when we mainly talked shop, there was no social activity. I was surprised to get an invite on Thursday morning from Barbara.

'Hi Alex, how about a bite to eat tonight. I hate eating alone. There is a nice little Thai restaurant just around the corner. Shall we say seven thirty, give us time for our homework.'

I didn't really have the opportunity to refuse. She was off to her desk before I could have come up with an excuse even if I had wanted to. I realised that she must have decided that I was the one that she wanted to join her business. It was going to be flattering to be asked but I knew the answer already.

I had just finished my homework about seven when I received a text from Susan.

'Are you free for a call? xx'

I rang her straight back and could feel a hesitancy about her opening words.

'Hello Darling, how are you?' she said.'

'I am fine, what's the matter?' I said.

'How do you know something is wrong?'

'I know you too well, my sweet, my fiancée. What's up?' I could tell from her sharp reply that it was nothing important. To me anyway.

'Well... I was seeing Elise and Gordon tonight. They were coming round here for supper, where I thought I would be safe, with you watching me, and Elise being here.'

'You say you were seeing? I guess they cannot come. That's fine fix another date.'

'No, it's not as easy as that. Elise can't come. She has to visit a sick friend. I have spoken to her after I spoke to Gordon when he apologised, and it's true. She has to visit a sick friend.'

I could see what was coming.

'So Gordon didn't want to...'

'That's right,' she said. 'Gordon didn't want to stay in on his own. He said he was so looking forward to seeing me.'

I'll bet, I thought. That was a convenient excuse he just invented and he persuaded Elise to go along with it. I'll bet she is in on her own if I ring them. She would be quite happy to let Gordon get together with Susan knowing that it was likely to lead to another encounter between her and I at a later date.

'So what's the problem? You get on fine with Gordon.' I deliberately acted dim.

'Oh Alex, think. You know the problem. He wants to be on his own with me. He will try and ..., well, you know.'

'But you have never been too unwilling in the past,' I said realistically.

'No I kn..., well not willing exactly. Now we are engaged it's not right. Is it?'

How did I interpret that? 'Is it,'... was it a real feeling that she shouldn't do it with him any more, or was she asking permission? I had to assume the latter, or possibly upset Susan, and possibly Gordon, I surmised.

'That's wonderful that you think that way Darling, but we have always loved each other and the ring, that you haven't got yet anyway, shouldn't make any difference to our love and to our feelings for each other.'

'I guess,' she said.

'Do you remember, when I first talked about coming up here and you were worried knowing that Gordon would come on to you, I told you to go ahead, but think of me. I can remember my exact words. I said stand in front of one of the cameras say 'Alex, this is for you. I may be being touched by Gordon, but I am thinking of you.' All three of us will get a laugh out of it knowing it is not true, and that the last thing you will be thinking about as he worms his long horny fingers into your pussy is me. But it will also make him aware that we do love each other and that I want to know what you are doing. I am sure I will get a little jealous. It is not like we are in the same room that I can come over and do something about it. Do you remember?'

I could almost see her nodding.

'Okay then darling, well in that case I had better get going and get changed, something not too easy for him. My tight jeans maybe?'

I could see that she was already thinking about the sex rather than being a 'fiancee'.

'Knowing Gordon, it won't make any difference what you wear, you won't be wearing it long.'

'Oh Alex. You know I am not like that. I may be worried unduly. He may be the perfect gentleman.'

I had to laugh at that but managed to say well go along then. I am going out for dinner so I will catch up later. Don't forget. I will be watching even if it is only on catch-up.'

We blew each other kisses and I flicked the lap-top on to see her stripping off her clothes and rushing into the shower. That reminded me that I had to do the same. I was quick to shower and change, pick up my lap-top in case I was there first and leave.

Minutes later I was opening the door to Hot Stuff, the Thai Restaurant, seeing Barbara sitting over a gin and tonic on her own. She looked lovely in a sleeveless orange blouse and brown skirt. She was sitting so I couldn't see her lovely long legs below the table.

I smiled, 'Bridget,' I said. 'Good evening.'

She looked puzzled. 'Barbara,' she said. 'As you know.'

'Sorry,' I said, 'I was thinking B. B. Bridget Bardot, but now I see it is her younger sister.'

She laughed at that. 'Too smooth to be even nearly true, but trust me, Man of Mystery, flattery will get you everything.'

I hadn't time to digest that remark completely as I was still contemplating Man of Mystery.

It was my time to look puzzled as I pointed to a pint of lager on a nearby table as the waiter came up. 'Man of Mystery, about as likely as Man on the Moon. Me, an open book.'

The waiter came up with my drink and Barbara told him that we would have the superior set meal for two, 'and don't rush it. We are not in a hurry. And a bottle of the New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.'

This girl knew what she wanted, which I guess at that stage included me.

'So, what was your view of the course this week.' Straight to business.

'Fascinating,' I said. It was nice to get to know the Estate Agency business in such depth.'

'Yes,' she said, 'I guess it was, especially for people who had no or little exposure to them'

I agreed and went on to say how much Arthur had helped.

'So,' she said. 'Going back to my first point, Man of Mystery, what are you doing on this course and what do you do for a living? You obviously do not have any buy-to-lets or had any experience with Estate Agents judging by the questions you asked. You know I am after hiring someone, but cannot possibly think about it until I know why you have deceived us all so far.'

Now I was in a quandary, I had never admitted to anyone not in our social circle of flats, not even my parents, about what I really did. I could of course just refuse to say, huh Man of Mystery would be right, or I could think of something else quick. My imagination escaped me just then, so it was the truth or nothing.

The starters and the bottle of wine arrived so I had a couple more minutes before the waiter left us. Barbara raised he eyebrows as if to say 'I am waiting'.

'I will tell you, I am a little embarrassed about the job but I promise I am not stalling to think of a better idea.'

We ate our starters and I sipped at the wine before saying,' I am actually a Company Director.'

She very rudely, I thought, snorted into her wine and said, 'At your age?'

I nodded. 'Yes I know I am only twenty-three but I have been very fortunate in my life so far.'

I went back to the beginning. My girlfriend and I applied for a free apartment which was advertised in the paper. It turned out to be a...,' and here I paused not really sure how to describe it. 'it turned out to be a voyeurs paradise. The apartment had, should I say has, cameras in every room. While we were a bit shocked at first, we quickly got used to it and due to some luck, I was offered the job to replace the guy who was managing the half-dozen apartments and their tenants. He was moving and going to work with his father-in-law. So on behalf of the company VSX, I work with the original owner and the computer geek who set the system up in the first place. I guess I am in the Porn Industry. Here is my card. I gave her my VSX business card.

It was now her turn to go quiet.

The main courses arrived. I assumed the role of host, poured some more wine and started to help myself to the food. I put a couple of nice pieces of lobster on her plate.

'So how... I am sorry, I haven't quite got it all yet. Firstly the job, but so far not even the company and how it makes money.'

'Start eating while it is hot. I have my lap-top with me. I can show you a few pages when the table is emptier.'

I had decided that I was quite enjoying this and as I had put it all out there, I had nothing to lose, and maybe a lot to gain, by showing her a few pages. I may be able to get her into bed if I could get her horny. She hadn't shied away at the mention of porn.

We ate in silence and waited, impatiently, I thought for the waiter to clear.

I moved around the table to sit beside her, rather than across, as she finished the bottle of wine into our two glasses and waved for another one.

'I must give you a warning that you may see naked flesh, in fact I will be disappointed if you don't, and you may also see people err...'

'Fucking?' she said

'And maybe that as well,' I laughed.

We laughed as the waiter topped the glasses up again. I took the opportunity to check her legs. A fairly short mini, with stockings, if I was not mistaken.

The page opened naturally as it always did on the sofa in my lounge. There was Susan, naked, kissing an equally undressed Gordon on the sofa.

'Ah,' I said and flicked the switch to the next apartment which happened to be Joanne and Pete who were apparently out.

'Why did you turn that off? Wasn't that what you told me to expect?'

Shamefacedly I admitted that that was my apartment and the girl was Susan, my fiancée.

She looked at me with eyes the size of saucers. 'Well don't you want to watch and see what she does, or even ring her and try to stop her? Can you record it and see your solicitor later?'

I stuttered a bit and said, 'Oh that's Gordon, her lover, no, one of her... No, we are a bit of a swinging set. I suppose you would describe us that way and when she rang me this evening to tell me that Gordon was coming round without his wife, I knew what was likely to happen.'

'Well don't you want to watch her then. I know I would have wanted to watch my ex with his girlfriend. In fact, I still would.'

'I don't need to because I can watch it on catchup for twenty-four hours as if it were live, or possibly see highlights of it recorded later.'

She looked at me with half a smile on her face.

'Wow, well you are a dark one. A real MofM.'

'Still your Man of Mystery,' I asked. 'Surely not any more?'

'Not any more,' she said. 'My Man of the Moment. I have never heard of anything like this.'

'Well let me show you some of the other flats,' I said. And proceeded to do just that. Janet was getting dressed to go their club, putting on her black fetish wear and teasing David who was sitting in the corner wearing a blindfold. I explained the background. I clicked into Louis and Patsy's flat and found Cindy, Emily, Sandra, Alice and Patsy in a kitchen, all in their undies while Louis, Luther, Graham, Chris and Jon were all sitting round in the lounge with beers playing on a games console.

'Judging how they are dressed I suspect they will be playing different games later. It is only nine o'clock,' I said.

'What sort of games,' she sniggered. As if she couldn't guess?

'I don't know, one of the favourites, so much quicker than strip poker is to hand out a playing card each and the highest male takes an item of clothing off all the girls and the highest girl undresses the men. They might blindfold one of the girls and make her try to identify the guys by their cocks in her hands, or even elsewhere.

She was trapped. She was in a web of my spinning. She was horny and she was going to be mine. I could smell her.

'Do you want to come back to the room and watch a bit more?'

She smirked. 'Well that wasn't very subtle. I haven't been chatted up with lines like, 'Come back to my room and let us watch some porn, for a long time.'

I could see her waving for the bill though. I got my card out. 'This one's on me, for lying to you. And, if you promise to sign up as a member, I will claim it as expenses,' I joked.

'Yes,' she said. 'I will come back with you provided...,'

Whoops, I thought, what's this going to be?

'Provided I get to watch your fiancee and, what was his name Gordon? with you.'

Oh hell, this was going to be embarrassing but we would both be horny by the end of it if I knew Gordon.

'Deal.' I said as I entered my pin number into the card machine.

I saw her waving some notes at the waiter.

'Quick, another bottle of the Sauvignon Blanc to go.' She was in a hurry.

While we didn't exactly run back to the hotel, we didn't dawdle either.

While I connected a long lead from the lap-top to the big TV on the wall, Barbara visited the bathroom, claimed the two glasses and opened the bottle which she put on the bedside table. We had both assumed without speaking that we would be sitting on the bed.

She climbed on to the bed and looked expectantly at me.

'Hurry up. I am looking forward to this.'

So was I. Probably for something a little different, I thought.

I didn't ask and just shucked my trousers.

'I hope you don't mind I can't sit around in those. As you have seen I am used to being a little underdressed in most of the flats.'

'Fine,' she said. 'In that case...,' and she shucked off her skirt. I was right, self-supporting black stockings and black bikini panties.

I checked my watch, as I turned on VSX automatically connecting with my flat.

Nobody in the lounge, ah, they were in the bedroom. Cowboy style, she was riding him.

'Do you want to watch it from the beginning?' I asked. I did. I was getting hard at the thought of it. Well harder. I was nearly fully erect seeing Barbara sitting on my bed in her stockings.

I checked the timeline looking for the graph showing maximum activity. I checked the hall and the front door. The activity sensors showed a lot of activity at seven thirty. That would be it. I clicked the right spot to see Susan opening the door to Gordon.

'Mm, he is good-looking for an older man,' said Barbara. How old is he?'

'I don't really know, fifties, late fifties?'

'And Susan, mmm mmm she is attractive. I love that reddish hair. Do the pubes match. Does she do women as well. Silly me of course she does, doesn't she?

I nodded twice. 'Yes and yes, but she doesn't have any now.'

That's a pretty dress, does she always wear clothes quite so ... so... loose fitting? I know it is a shirt dress, but long for a shirt dress, ... right down to her knees.'

'No, that's unusual. In fact, I thought that she was going to wear tight jeans which would be difficult for him to get into? I normally lay out her clothes and underwear for her. I would never lay that out.'

'You do, do you. Interesting. Mmm.'

'I suspect that she is wearing that because she thinks it may put Gordon off. She is a little nervous about being alone with him, particularly as she hasn't seen him since we got engaged. Let me put it this way. She loves sex but always has to be persuaded that she likes it. Apart from with me that is.'

We watched for a few minutes as Susan ran around getting drinks and canapes. I scrolled forward five minutes. More canapes, some pieces of hot Tapas came out of the oven. I watched Gordon try to run his hands over her breast or her thighs whenever she came close enough. She stopped him or moved sharply away. He was beginning to look frustrated. The final straw for him was when she jumped up and said, 'Cheese Gordon, would you like some cheese.'

'Susan sit down.'

'Yes Gordon,' she sat on the chair opposite the sofa he was sitting on.

'Susan, you are not being a very good hostess. '

'Oh...what can I get...?'

'You. You can get me you. Come over here and stand in front of me. Ahhh, that's better.'

I watched him put his arms around her and run his hands up her legs onto her bottom.

'Errrr Gordon, errr I have to do something before you ... if you want to... Well you know.'

She pushed his hands away and turned around.

'I need to talk to Alex.'

Barbara looked at me bemusedly.

'I told her to do this. Fun isn't it.'

'You really are a controlling bugger aren't you. Her clothes, underwear, now this.'

She stood facing the cameras and almost recited word for word what I had said earlier.

'Alex, this is for you. I may be being touched by Gordon, but we are thinking of you. Well I am. You know I love you Darling. Can you turn off the camera and stop watching please?'

'No,' interrupted Gordon. 'Hi Alex. I guess you are watching this. I thought I had better interrupt because what Susan just said was not actually true was it. I wasn't actually touching her.'

He stood up and pulled his arms around her waist and up over her breasts. He undid the top couple of buttons on the shirt dress and I thought for one moment that he would carry on undoing them right down to the hem. But no, he undid her belt and ran his hands down her legs to the hem. As they started to rise again you could see that they were now underneath the hem of the dress, slowly rising up her thighs, pulling the back of the dress up with him.

'Now I am touching her Alex. Can you see?'

I heard Barbara groan but could not take my eyes off the screen.

His hands continued to rise. They were now on her bottom, with the back of the hem up around the top of her crack. At the front it was still down around mid-thigh.

'She does have a lovely bottom Alex, but I guess you know that.'

His hands came round the front of the dress to the top of her thighs, but still under the material, with the hem now at high thigh-high level.

'Of course, you are not here to dress her Alex. You will be wondering whether she has panties on. All good girls wear panties don't they Alex. Don't they Susan.'

I heard both Susan and Barbara groan at that.

'Now Susan. Time to make that little speech again I think.'

'Groan... Alex this is ...Ohhh Alex, Gordon is touching me... he's touching me ... there. You know ... there Alex. I am thinking of y... ohhh Gordon. He's touching me.'

'And are you wearing panties? Good girl Susan, are you wearing panties?'

'Alex. he is touching me there. Ohhh Gordon no... I am not wearing panties... err I couldn't decide which ...oohh. Alex.'

His hands rose up and up, dragging the hem up to her waist her pussy showing clearly in the well-lit lounge. His hands rose up under and then over her breasts, while still under the front of the dress. The hem of her dress was now up over her shoulder-blades at the back and over his hands on her tits at the front.

12