An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Alex, good girls wear brassieres as well. It really was a shame that you were not here to dress her. No panties no brassiere. No good girls here. Only bad girls round here. Are you a bad girl Susan?'

'Yes, I think I must be Gordon. I must be a bad girl I couldn't decide ... Ohh Gordon. Alex ohhh Gordon.'

'Put your hands on the shelf Susan, and look into the camera. Are you still there Alex? Yes, I am sure you are.'

We heard a zip pulled down somewhere behind her. A hand of his disappeared to pull off his trousers and underwear.

'Right Susan do you want to tell him again?'

We saw her face wrinkle up and eyes widen as she was fiercely pushed from behind. We knew what had happened.

'I am feeling her now Alex. In fact, I am feeling her inside now Alex. And my finger is up her arse Alex, I know she likes that when you do it. No condom I am afraid. Say goodnight to your fiancee Alex. Oh, and congratulations.'

All we could see was Susan, practically kissing the camera as her face banged back and fore. 'Ohhh Alex, ohhh Gordon.' As she screamed in orgasm.

He pulled her back from the camera and I saw the dress fly over her head, buttons popping off in all directions. He hoisted her over his shoulder and disappeared towards the bedroom.

Barbara and I looked at each in disbelief.

'Wow,' I said. 'I never liked that dress anyway.'

'Wow,' she said. 'I need you. I need to come.' Looking at her now I could see that her blouse was undone all the way down showing her black bra and her bikini pants were halfway down her thighs where she had been playing with her clit.

'I need you to fuck me. No foreplay. We can do that later.'

We fell upon each other. I hadn't realised my cock was aching until I pushed it in her baking hot channel. We both came within seconds. It only stopped me for a few seconds as I got a second wind, or is that a second wood, and started banging her hard, from here to eternity.

We awoke a little later in each other's arms. It was one o'clock. I had a hard-on again.

'No,' she said. 'I am still sore. It has been a long time since I have had that sort of sex. We will do it again next week. Trust me. But not now. I just have one question. Do you know that you are clean? We didn't use a condom and you are a self-admitted sort of swinger.

'I am sorry.' I said. 'That was my fault. And yes, I am really sure we are clean. I know the history of everyone I have been with and we all stick to the same group. However, for your own peace of mind if you want to get checked I will as well.'

We agreed to do that and I kissed her as she was leaving. I realised that that was the first kiss that we had shared.

'It was only one o'clock so I turned the laptop on and watched most of the remainder of Susan's time with Gordon. He left just after eleven, leaving my little girl after sharing a passionate kiss in the hallway. He winked at the camera as he left. I started looking forward to my next visit with Elise.

I had a word with the hotel concierge and asked if he knew somewhere I could get tested. He did of course. That's what hotel concierges are for. I went lunchtime. I gave Susan their business card and she mumbled that she would go when we finished the day. We would get the results back Tuesday.

The next day went by in a daze, lucky we were all working hard. We finished soon after three again and with barely a word to Barbara, or anyone else, I was on my way home.

This was going to be an interesting conversation. I took my mind off it by doing my homework on the train. I arrived home about soon after eight, with no preconceived idea how the conversation was going to go.

She flew, naked, into my arms as I arrived through the door, and hung on to my arm as I took the suitcase through to the bedroom and stripped down to my jockeys. It was just natural to do so now. We kept the flat warm enough to be naked at all times.

'You didn't ring me last night,' she said. 'Did you watch... err did you see err... When Gordon came... I did speak to you in the camera. I...'

I put her out of her misery.

'Yes, I watched it on catch-up. Not live. And I am pleased I watched it on catch-up. It was incredibly moving, and well, horny. I have never seen you so nervous and then so passionate.'

She looked at her feet.

'Will you believe me if I tell you that, while that is true, it wasn't for Gordon, it was because I was doing it for you.'

I was inclined to believe that she at least thought that was true. I actually believe that Gordon is a master at control and he had her wrapped around his little finger. Who am I kidding, he had her wrapped around his cock.

I hugged 'My darling fiancee, that was a lovely thing to say and yes I believe it. I know you love me and now after doing that for me in a funny way I think you have proved it. Mind you, I am going to have a word or two with Gordon.'

'But lover, you knew when I rang you what he was likely to want. So it was not entirely his fault. Perhaps I should have said no. You are right I should never have let him come.'

'You misunderstand me. Yes I expected him to make his normal, urbane, and I am sure very pleasant moves on you, that I knew you would both enjoy. I didn't expect him to enjoy dominating you and cuckolding me, quite the way that he did. When he took you into the bedroom and smacked your bottom making you repeat, 'Gordon I give you my body' and then make you say 'Gordon you have a much bigger dick than Alex,' while he was only fingering your arsehole and had nothing to compare, was frankly OTT.'

'I didn't really mean those things. He whispered to me,... err well he whispered to me, so I just said them.'

'What exactly did he whisper to you?'

'You won't be cross.'

'Not with you.'

'He...he said that if I wanted him to fuck me in the arse I had to say what he told me to, and well I was so turned on by then, after talking to you ... well not... talking ... but ...into the camera.'

What a manipulative clever bastard, I thought. My admiration for him knew no bounds.

'Well anyway, I will have a private word with him and I know that if I have to get my own back by spending an evening with Elise, getting back at Gordon of course, not enjoying myself, then at least I know you won't have any objection and will support me.'

'Of course... and you mean we are all right. You and me. I have been so worried all day. Especially when you didn't ring. Or even text me. You know you can do whatever you like to her. Yes, I will help you if you want.'

'There is no need to be vindictive Susan. It is not Elise's fault and I will have to make sure that she enjoys herself as much as you did. I just need Gordon to go a little green.'

She gave me a big hug and dragged me towards the bedroom. ' Errr... .'

'Yes what is it now. Something more from last night.'

'No not really, but can you leave my bum alone please, inside and out. It is very sore.'

I acted indignant. 'Well I hope it is okay by tomorrow or I will be going back to Manchester without having enjoyed it. Perhaps I will have to find a pliant little bum up there.'

The fact that I had already got one lined up, more of a pliant big bum actually, somehow slipped my mind at that point.

I managed to do without the anal orifice realising that it just gave me a little more ammunition for another occasion.

Saturday night we had been invited round to Brenda and Jim's for a dinner party. Susan claimed we needed to go shopping for a new dress. That could be fun.

'Who else is going.' I fully expected Elise and Gordon, and yes, they had been invited, but no they couldn't attend. I was pleased. I really needed to see Gordon alone the first time. I was still smouldering from the wink he gave me as he left. Bastard.

The only other couple we would know was Emily and Graham. That was fine they were a nice young couple, not exciting but would go along with a party. And such a pretty, innocent little thing. The other two couples we would not know. One were old school friends of Brenda and Jim, and the other they had met on honeymoon a few months ago. This other couple had also been on their own honeymoon.

''Brenda has warned me that it may not be like our parties. Exciting,..err.. sexual I mean.'

'That fine. I will be more than happy to have a nice, quiet, relaxed, sophisticated evening.'

12