An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
Susan falls out with Barbara over Alex.
3.2k words
4.6
3.3k
3
0

Part 31 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to Manchester and, on the train, I did manage to listen to the conversations between the six that we had left in Jim's apartment. They had all enjoyed it. I was really surprised when Helen asked if they would all like to go to their house soon and continue where we left off. That sounded promising and Greta and Tom were quick to accept. Brenda agreed that they would be delighted to come but, if nobody minded, she would prefer that they could meet back in her apartment in two week's time.

'Frankly,' she said, 'In order to keep our flat we have to keep attracting viewers and nights like tonight, and this next get-together we are talking about, will be popular with viewers and make it easier for us to stay here. It's not that I don't want to go to your place, but it would certainly suit us to be here, and you appear to have enjoyed being in the spotlights?'

They all agreed to meet up again in two weeks and Brenda would ring Susan and Emily and invite us all again. I would leave the invite up to Susan. Maybe I will get to see Greta's tits eventually.

Monday in the class was back to normal. Barbara was her normal bubbly self and we all continued to study assiduously. It was law mainly this week. The laws relating to buying and selling house, and basic law relating to employer/ employee relationships. All very interesting, but a lot of reading. I noticed that Barbara seemed to be spending a little more time in the company of the three lads, Aran, Raul and Sujit. I assumed that Barbara now had her eye on one of the lads as I obviously had a job and would hardly want to be her assistant. She buttonholed me at coffee time and asked if we could get together for a meal again. She needed a chat, she claimed. I agreed to meet her back in the Thai restaurant at eight.

When we met she was bubbly, and all over me, kissing me and dragging me back to her table.

'I couldn't wait to tell you,' she said, 'You can go ahead and claim the bill for dinner. I joined your VSX on Saturday and have not been able to stop watching it. What a time waster, but wow does it keep me horny. I enjoyed watching your party Saturday night and boy, did you give it to Susan when you got home.'

We both laughed as I said, 'Well, I had spent all evening expecting to at least see, if not get my hands on, Greta's tits. Imagine the frustration.'

'But I didn't just watch you, I have scoured all the other apartments. That Louis has got an amazing body and so have Chris and Luther who seem to spend a lot of time together, along with Luther's girl Cindy and the other guy Jon. She does seem to like her threesomes, or is it foursomes?'

I told her that while they were all fairly new, I had spotted that as well. I also gossiped about the fact that I only recently found out after they joined us, that they knew each other beforehand. They had all been to Uni together.

'That explains a lot.' She said. 'They do spend a lot of time together.'

She was so enthusiastic that, as we ate, she pulled out her lap-top and we watched a few of the flats. Susan was working on her computer, I assumed working on the plans for the party nights at The Kings Head. She was naked of course. I found Janet's flat as we were surfing through, I was interested to see that John, our electrician was round there again. Briefly listening in, and realising that the night was still young, they were both still calling Dave 'Dave'. I explained the significance to Barbara and told her that probably shortly they would start calling him David and he would likely be tied and cuckolded. She was fascinated to watch and, sure enough, just as we were asking for the bill, which this time Barbara paid, they started calling him David as they moved through to the lounge.

Barbara of course invited me back to her room to continue watching. Well it would have been churlish to say no, wouldn't it. We both started undressing as we entered the room. It was unspoken but we both knew we were going to bed, and I don't mean to sit on. We were less hurried, in fact we just lay and cuddled for a while as Janet knelt at John's feet blowing him. David was watching from the corner chair, slowly wanking. They must have felt sorry for him as he wasn't tied up. He could reach his cock. We soon got down to it and I fingered her to a quick 'O' as we lay there. She then spent a long time giving me really sloppy head before I turned her on to her knees and entered her from behind. By midnight she must have come four or five times to my twice. I left her in the early hours to get some sleep before the next day's studying.

Unusually I met Barbara again at breakfast. She explained that yes, she had reconciled herself that I was never going to be her assistant and that she was viewing the other three guys as possibles. At this stage she thought that Sujit showed the most potential but she needed to spend a bit more time with them. She didn't want me to think that she was moving on from me, she explained. She enjoyed last night so much that she would like to repeat it each evening if possible. However, she did want to spend time with the guys, could she phone me when she was free, or perhaps just bang on my door? I assured her that either was fine, that I wasn't looking for anyone else and had no intentions of chatting up either Cheryl or Steph, so she could happily bang on my door if she needed my body. That made her laugh.

It did get more social that week. I had drinks with Arthur on the Tuesday evening, funnily enough with Cheryl and Steph, who happened to be in the same bar. They were off later to meet a couple of lads they had met dancing. We had a pleasant hour or two with them before they went off and Arthur and I then finished another bottle of wine. He was going for it large. He admitted that one of the reasons he enjoyed coming on these trips was to get away from a boring wife who did not approve of him drinking at all. I agreed with him that it must be difficult not to drink as an estate agent, where one of the key aims is to get as close as possible to your customers to know what they want. A few hours drinking, especially if you enjoy it, is a small price to pay for a few thousand pounds commission.

I got back to the room about eleven and went straight to bed. I spent half an hour watching Susan, still working on her computer, and Tim and Roger entertaining Melissa and Tracy, I would have to check out if they paired up by watching catch-up in the morning. I half expected a bang on the door later but if there was, I didn't hear it because I was asleep. I assumed that Barbara also went straight to bed as there were no phone calls or messages.

On Wednesday I sat with Barbara in the canteen for lunch and she told me that while she hadn't said anything yet, Sujit was way ahead in the employment stakes. We had already been more impressed by the questions that he asked compared to the other two, but she also said that his social skills were much better. He laughed and joked fairly readily. She said how nice it was that he looked her in the eyes when they spoke whereas the other two both seemed a bit scared of her. I knew how they felt. I am sure she could be scary.

'Can I ring you tonight, I have to meet this tenant again first.'

''Yes of course. That would be lovely. I will be ready for you.' I winked.

Ii had a quick drink in the bar with Arthur but left about nine using the excuse that I had to speak to Susan.

I did check whether she was in so that I could ring. There was no sign of her so I assumed that she was at the King's Head talking parties. Catch up showed me that Tim ended up with Melissa in his own bed. Roger stayed overnight at Tracey's after walking her home. They lived on different floors of the same block. Some dangerous walk for her.

I was just after ten I got the phone call.

'Are you awake?'

'Wide awake and raring to go.'

'Give me five minutes. I have just got in. A quick shower and I will be there.'

I opened the door and left it propped open with a shoe and went back to bed. Still no sign of Susan. I had a quick explore round and saw that Louis and Patsy were entertaining Emily, Graham, Cindy and Luther. That would be worth watching later.

I heard a light rap on the door and Barbara let herself in wearing a raincoat. No, not a condom, a real raincoat.

'What's with the raincoat? Don't you like getting wet in the shower?' I asked, and then 'Wow.' As she peeled off the coat. Her long blonde curls and perma-tan offset the black stockings, suspender belt and demi-bra which was all she wore. Her nipples and areola lay comfortably on the top of the bra.

'Wow, again?'

'That's what I like,' she said. 'A man of few words. Why talk when you could be eating these.' She held a breast in one hand and her pussy with the other.

I started to get out of bed to greet her, only to be told 'Don't waste time moving. Here I come.'

She straddled my face, lowering her moist lips onto mine. Her mouth lowered itself over my cock and we sixty-nine'd. She was very wet and tasted flowery. She had made time to shower before coming down to see me. I found it difficult to concentrate on her labia with the quality of the blow-job she was giving me. I roiled her over, moved to one side, pushed her legs up to her ears and gave her vulva all my attention. I had her screaming when I suddenly saw her arse-hole winking at me as if to say, 'What about me.'

It took very little effort to insinuate first one, and then two fingers, knuckle deep in her rosebud. She had naturally lubricated my fingers, but as I had no bottle of lube to hand I had to ask her if she wanted me to fuck her arse this time.

'I have a condom,' I said, hopefully, feeling for my wallet beside the bed. She groaned and turned over onto her knees, which I took as assent. I slathered spittle over the condom and, surprise, surprise, easily forced my cock into her arse. She was no newcomer to this. She even came as I pumped her. Admittedly I was playing with her clit at the same time. I soon filled the condom and slipped out of her to slump beside her. We were both asleep within minutes and the next thing I heard was the sound of the alarm going off to awaken me for the course. She was still curled up beside me. I wakened her with a kiss, as well as the mandatory tickle of an available nipple. When she appeared to try to roll over I pinched the nipple hard enough for her to groan and spread her legs.

'Get up.' I mumbled. 'We are going to be late for school.'

I laughed again and said, 'It's been a long time since I said that.'

She was awake enough to relish the humour in this and added 'It's been even longer since anybody said it to me. Do we have to go in?'

'Don't you think it would be a bit obvious if neither of us turn up, and what is Sujit going to think? You will frighten hell out of him if you sleep with me and offer him a job. He will wonder if he has to sleep with the boss. That's a thought. Does he?'

'No he bloody well doesn't. What do you think I am some sort of slut? Actually from the time that you have known me that might be right. Let's leave it that no he doesn't. Well not unless he has a dick like yours!'

She found her raincoat and, checking both ways, slipped out of the door. She was only ten minutes late to the lesson!

Thursday passed quickly and Barbara and I again had dinner, this time at a little steak house a few hundred metres past the hotel. We spent most of the evening either watching, or talking about VSX, how I 'managed' the apartments and a lot of gossip about the tenants. We spotted Susan getting ready to go out, so to Barbara's surprise I skyped her to see what she was doing. She was, as you can imagine, happy to hear from me, and was eager to tell me what she had organised with Ed at the King's Head. Barbara, who had gone quiet when I first rang, started teasing me, rubbing her shoe-less foot against my crotch under the table. I made a little more fuss about it than I needed to, groaning slightly at one stage, licking my lips.

When I had Barbara working hard on my cock, I said into the screen, 'Susan darling, I have someone here in the restaurant who would like to meet you,' and spun the tablet around to point it at Barbara.

'Say hi Barbara, oh and Susan, ask her what she is doing with her foot while we were talking.'

I knew Susan would put a good face on it and let's face it, she expected me to be playing away anyway. Sure enough, I heard her say, 'Hi you must be Barbara, what are doing with your foot around my husband's balls?'

I burst out laughing.

In fairness Barbara started laughing, after first going beetroot colour. I could see her struggling for a good come-back.

'Guilty as charged, I am afraid. I just felt sorry for him.'

I could see a trap being set but was not quick enough to grab the tablet back.

'Why are you sorry for him, I'll bet he is loving it. '

'I hope he is. I feel sorry for him because he is so far from home with 'knickerless' Susan seeking comfort from poor Gordon.'

'Ohhhh, ohhhh.' It went a little quiet while my mouth dropped open and I looked amazed at Barbara. How could she do that?

'Alex,' Susan eventually said, 'When you have finished fucking that bitch up the arse tonight, make sure she is sore. In fact more than sore. Bleeding would be good. We will save our little chat until you come home tomorrow.' The screen went dead.

'Wow,' I said as my hard-on disappeared like the face on the screen. 'That told her. Did I ever tell you how much my, now ex-fiancée and I loved each other?'

'Sorry,' she said. 'She caught me out on a raw spot. I was actually getting you ready to fuck me later. I've never been caught like that before.'

'Remind me not to upset you,' I said. 'Hopefully I will be able to talk her round this weekend when I am back. She knows I only have one more week with you.'

'I wanted to talk with you about that,' she said.

'Whatever it is, no, is the answer now. Did you want to come and spend the weekend with us in London. Some chance now.'

'I have six flats up here around Manchester. I would like to license your company to fit your equipment and join in the VSX project.'

That one did throw me. I had not seen that coming. I looked at her while I thought and Susan briefly went out of my mind.

'There is a logic to that. That is why you have been so interested in how I got and manage the tenants. I hope you don't think I am leaving Susan and coming up here with you? That would definitely be a non-starter.'

'Don't get me wrong,' she said. 'I like you a lot, and you are a good fuck, but I have enough regular men, and a couple of women, in my life without adding you to it. This is a simple business proposition. You are a director of the company, aren't you?'

'Yes,' I replied with a hollow laugh. 'And so is Susan.'

It was her turn to laugh. 'Whoops, I really do have to make that apology.'

We paid the bill and started walking back towards the hotel. I had to bite the bullet and tell her that she was on her own tonight.

As we got into the lift I said, 'I am afraid that little discussion with Susan has rather put me off my stroke for tonight. I am going to go back and try to talk to her. I will see you tomorrow at the class.'

She nodded.

'I will speak to the other Directors, and Susan, over the weekend and come back to you next week when I get back here. I think Sujit is in room 311.'

'Ooooh, and I thought I was going to have to make the apologies. Yes, I will see you next week. Actually, as nasty a shot as that was, you owed me one. I am sorry I said that to Susan. We can get over this. We will have to if we are going to be partners. Truce?'

'Truce. I'll be all right when I am sorted with Susan. Sorry about suggesting Sujit.'

'Sure, I guess we are both too protective, definite truce. I really do like you, you know, or I wouldn't even be suggesting a tie-up. I think I would like Susan as well, after all she tried to put me down firstly, with a great line. Hopefully we will end up as great mates. Oh, and what was Sujit's room number?'

She laughed as she got out of the lift.

I didn't even try to ring Susan. I was never going to get anywhere with her tonight. I did text Art and Darren and ask if we could meet up on Saturday or Sunday?

I was pleased not to see any of the others at breakfast, I was down bright and early after getting a good night's sleep and was first into class. The day sailed past and I was soon on the train on my way home.