An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 09

Story Info
Susan accidentally upstages Barbara at her Party.
4.2k words
4.33
16.9k
1
0

Part 35 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/06/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was a whirlwind when she started working. A lot of her tenants wanted out, but were quickly replaced. It was amazing how many people felt that they were some sort of sex-gods, particularly when the cameras were on them.

Her own flat was the first to be converted and Darren persuaded us to allow a little experimentation, better and more cameras, many of which were around knee level, enabling almost up-skirt style views. Definitely a different angle to be enjoyed. As soon as she was comfortable, we were all invited up for a 'flat-warming party'. She invited a few of us from London, a few old friends and all of the tenants that were about to enter 'the lifestyle'.

Art, Darren, John the electrician, Susan and I, Emily and Graham and Janet and Dave, were the ones who attended the party. I was a little surprised that Janet and Dave had joined us but found out that he had originally grown up in Manchester and that-he still had family there.

Most of us stayed at the Midland Hotel. I was delighted to be met by the manager almost like a long-lost friend and have my room upgraded to 'Superior' which came with a Juliet balcony and a hot-tub. We agreed to meet the others in the bar at eight-thirty which gave Susan and I plenty of time for a dip in the hot-tub. It was good to have a relaxed half hour with no pressure to perform for any cameras. I gave Susan's clit a little tickle just to keep her primed and when she went off to the bathroom to get ready for the evening, I poured myself a gin and tonic and sat in front of the Juliet balcony. She came out of the bathroom in half an hour or so and asked for a white wine. I poured it out and showed her the view. 'Look you can see the trams from here. That is apparently how we get to Barbara's. She is just half a dozen stops on the number 18 tram. And by the way that's a pretty dress. Is it a new one?'

It was multicoloured, low cut with a ruched bust which showed the top of her bust, then falling straight down to mid-thigh. It was loose enough for dancing, not really figure-hugging at all. I knew she would feel that she was in competition with Barbara

'Yes,' she said, 'I am glad you like it. I went shopping with Joanne last week when you went to see Darren. I forgot to tell you because we spent all evening talking about the new flats in Manchester.'

'That's okay. It is quite short so I will give you the choice whether to wear panties or not.'

'Oh, as you hadn't laid anything out for me, I have already chosen a pair, but as you have given me the choice that's good.'

Funnily enough she looked a little relieved.

'That's fine, show me. Which ones are you wearing?'

'This is a nice white wine. What is it? Can I have another one please.'

'Of course. It is a New Zealand Sauvignon. Don't change the subject. You were about to show me your panties.'

'I wasn't changing the subject. But look at the time. Shouldn't we be going?'

I laughed. 'Okay game over. We have plenty of time for you to show me your knickers. Why are you embarrassed about them. If they are ugly, or granny pants, you are going without any.'

She slowly raised her skirt for me to see, firstly the tops of her hold-up stockings and then the loose legs of a pair of French cut, sheer net panties. I was surprised as I had never seen them before.

'Okay, they are fine but, I have never seen them before. Don't tell me you bought them with Joanne because I will not believe it. Neither of you would have chosen those.'

'They were a .. a... a... present.'

'A present, who from?'

Now she really looked embarrassed.

'Gordon.'

'Gordon,' I repeated. 'That figures. They are expensive and completely irrelevant. See through and loose. He would be able to see your pussy and then put his hands up the leg to fondle you. Yes, definitely Gordon's style. Has he seen them on?'

'No. He came over one evening when you had popped over to the girl's flat. He didn't even come in. Even when I told him you were not in.'

That surprised me but it would have been an interesting conversation to hear. Did she want him to come in?

'He gave them to me to apologise for any misunderstandings about the night he came over while you were in Manchester and the night you got your own back on him with Elise.'

'Okay, anyway he is obviously still sniffing round you, and he has great taste in underwear. Are they comfortable? Show me right up to the top.'

She did. They were low cut onto the hip with a half-a-dozen tiny red roses around the top.

'They are really nice. I know Gordon will enjoy seeing them when we see them next time. I wonder whether Elise knows he sent them? That will be fun, making you show them both and thank him.'

'Oh no,' groaned Susan. 'You wouldn't. Oh yes, I know you would.'

'Anyway. I like them so you can wear them tonight. Let's go.'

We met up with the others, took the tram and arrived in good time at Barbara's apartment.

We hadn't seen it since they put all the cameras in and they had done a good job. Far better than most of our apartments. A lot of them were almost hidden, amid books on bookshelves, tucked in around the television and hi-fi speakers and in many cases put lower than a lot of the other cameras. Darren felt that they would give much more of a POV type image, rather than peering down from on high.

We were introduced to all the new tenants, three couples and a pair of girls. She still had one apartment where she was waiting for the existing tenants to vacate. There were also three couples who were old friends, although she was probably just about the oldest.

It showed all the signs of being a fun party. It was quite noisy and people were mingling well. I noticed that Dave was sitting with three other guys, one of the old friends and a couple of the new tenants. They had a football programme in front of them that they were looking at. I assumed they were all Mancunians and Dave was feeling at home. I couldn't see him becoming David in their company tonight.

I was chatting to Janet, Barbara, Emily, Art and one of the new couples of tenants, Cherie & Colin.

Interestingly we had got in touch with them because we still had a phone number, given when they applied for one of the London flats. They decided they didn't want to move down to London, not even for a free apartment. They were delighted to get a second crack at it and stay in Manchester.

After we had been there about an hour, I noticed that Barbara had undone a couple more blouse buttons. She was wearing a midnight blue silk blouse and a matching ankle length skirt. You could now see that she had a matching midnight blue bra, beautifully presenting her amazing cleavage. I began to hope that maybe we could get the evening progressing towards the slutty. I pointed out her actions to Art and then suggested that he, as Chairman, made a short speech thanking Barbara for the invitations, explained a little about VSX to Barbara's friends and tenants and maybe put a bit of a sexier spin on the evening.

He nodded, so I tapped my glass a few times for quiet and he started.

'Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I thought I might just say a few words, mainly to thanks Barbara for her invitation and welcome her, and all you new tenants into the VSX lifestyle, or family maybe.'

I looked around to see where everyone was, and just check no-one was missing, perhaps in the toilet. I noticed Susan was standing between two men, both seated, Dave and one of Barbara's older friends. The two new single girl tenants were interspersed between the other guys so that effectively each man had a girl standing either side of him. They all appeared to be getting friendly with Susan having Dave's hand on her bottom and the older friend's hand fiddling with her hem on the other side. I went back to watching Art, having checked that Susan was okay. He was rambling along about VSX so I was able to whisper to Janet and point out that her husband was clutching Susan's bottom.

'You know he is not always a weakling,' she whispered. 'And he does like to, how would you put it, get his own back, on the guys who go with me and cuck him. He won't harm her, but he will be enjoying it.'

'I am not worried about him, or her,' I whispered back. 'Susan will be enjoying it too, and she can look after herself.'

I managed to concentrate on Art again, just in time, as he was saying, 'So, in finishing, I would like to thank Barbara again and now ask Alex to say a few words. He has, as many of you know, a bit of a reputation in front of the cameras, and of course here they are, thanks to John and Pete.'

I didn't panic, just smiled and said that I had noticed that our gorgeous and sexy hostess was already loosening a couple of buttons on her blouse and that I suspected that she was obviously showing the way she wanted the evening to go.

Barbara blushed deeply, before admitting that, while she had loosened a couple of buttons it was merely because she was feeling warm. 'And I will get even with you later Alex.'

'Promises, promises,' I said. 'Anyway, accepting Art's hint that the cameras would probably like a little more action, I would like to suggest that Barbara opens the remaining buttons on her blouse while I introduce you all to the three ladies that we brought with us up from London. Here to my right is Janet, whose husband Dave, originally a Mancunian before moving to London is now caressing my Fiancee's bum. Step forward a pace Janet.'

'As she moved in front of me, I leaned forward, moved my hands under her dress and pulled her panties down.

'You were right Barbara, it was warm in here wasn't it.'

Janet had a half amused look on her face as I gave her panties back to her.

'I don't suppose I will be needing these again,' she said as she handed them on to the nearest guy, one of Barbara's older friends.

While she had been speaking I had moved over to Emily who was already looking at me with a look somewhere between fear and a smile. I had been caught before by the fact that Graham often does not let her wear undies so I was in a quandary. By the time I reached her I really had no brilliant new ideas so was left with the old 'And ladies and Gentlemen, this is Emily, whose boyfriend is over there. Wave Graham. I happen to know that Emily rarely wears panties so with a bit of luck tonight guys we will be in for a treat. I turned her to face me, took her arms, took one step back so she had to lean forward and flipped her loose skirt up over her back. As expected, a lovely white, tight little bum winked at us all.

'What can I say,' I said. 'Truly beautiful.'

She got a deserved round of applause as she laid her crimson cheek against mine for air-kiss.

'And finally, Susan, my fiancée.'

'Alex, if I may introduce her I would be grateful?' said Dave getting to his feet.

I had little choice. He had the stage effectively. He stood with Susan facing him, close, her back to the rest of us.

''This is Susan, Ladies and Gentlemen. Or technically this is Susan's back.'

He slipped his hands under her fairly loose dress and up over her buttocks. You could see the impression of his hands through the material as he grasped her buttocks. His wrists and forearms were dragging the hem up just under her cheeks.

'And this, of course is her bottom.' His forearms raised the hem up over her cheeks to reveal her tight little butt through the sheer net of her panties.

'Unlike Emily however, she is wearing panties, although I now see, like you do that they are almost completely invisible. And very loose as you see. I can run my hands up inside her panties. No, keep back please gentlemen. No touching. Well not yet. Later maybe. But now surely, you would like to see her face. Shall we turn you round Susan.'

Not that Susan had any say in it. Like all the girls had been so far, she was blushing mightily, although, I knew she would realise later how much she had enjoyed it. I noticed that nobody was actually looking at her face despite the introduction as her dress hem was now up around her waist, still with Dave's hands underneath it.

'At this stage,' said Dave, perhaps I should say a word about Alex as well. Some of you know him and you know that, yes, while he does have a penchant for taking your lady and enjoying himself with her, he is generous to a fault with his own lady. And what a lady she is, as you can see by where my hands are now, her breasts are possibly only second to her buttocks, and of course her lovely face. That you are now looking at of course.'

Of course they were!

It is of course only fair that you can judge for yourself.'

As he spoke he raised her dress over her breasts and somehow Susan reacted automatically and raised her arms up above her head. It was what I had often done in the past, even if not often in public. Dave, although obviously surprised, did not hesitate to take it completely off and drop it way back on the table, out of reach.

'And so Ladies and Gentlemen, I think I have completely introduced Susan, Alex's fiancée. She is of course still innocently covered by her undies here, but as she passes amongst you for the rest of the evening, I am sure you will remember how easily I can bring my hands up inside them, either front, oops, or back. Susan maybe innocent is not exactly the word. This finger is very, how shall I say, moist, as no doubt some of you will experience.'

He had effectively offered everyone the opportunity to grope Susan for the rest of the evening. I had a couple of choices. I could get upset, take Susan off to the bathroom and embarrass everyone, or make Susan bear the brunt of Dave's revenge on me and grin and bear it. It had to be the latter. I was very tempted to call him David and embarrass him even more but felt that was nasty and a downright cowardly thing to do. I did think of doing it and I would apologise to Susan later by asking her whether I should have done so.

'Anything you need to add Alex?'

'No thank you Dave. I think you have said just about everything I would have done. And probably quite a lot more.'

At least everyone laughed at that.

'I guess all I will say, is that if Susan is prepared to 'pass amongst you' as Dave suggested, I would ask that you be kind enough to remember the golden rule we have at all our London parties, that No means No, and that some of you other Ladies, who by now must know you are hugely overdressed, will make her feel better by revealing , how should I put it delicately, some of your inner feelings. Or revealing something anyway. Thanks for the party Barbara. I think we may be in the process of upgrading your viewing figures.'

Both those little comments raised a laugh so I just raised a glass in the general direction of the throng and turned to chat to Janet.

'Well you were right Janet, he does like to get his own back and wow I never expected the worm to turn into a snake.'

'Yes,' she said. 'That's pretty rare and frankly I have never seen him go that far before. I suspect in your case it is a bit of jealousy as well. You get all these girls, we can see it on VSX and yet you still have a gorgeous young fiancée who lets you get away with it. He was rather magnificent wasn't he.'

'I will have to watch it again on catch-up to see exactly how magnificent he was. In the meantime, I must go and see if I can rescue Susan from the scrum in the corner.'

I tried but it was difficult even to get alongside her. When I got there she was chatting but distractedly. I could see hands taking every advantage of her nakedness and the looseness of her panties.

I got her eye and mouthed 'Are you OK,' and pointed towards the bathroom.

She nodded and smiled, held her hand up and waved a finger as if to say 'I'm okay, toilet later.'

I backed away but kept in sight in case she decided she needed me. Who should I naturally bump into but Barbara, who I was pleased to see, in reciprocation had taken off her blouse and skirt and was in delightful matching blue bra, panties and suspenders with light blue stockings.

'Wow,' I said. 'Look at you. That brings back some wonderful memories.' I didn't think, as I was keeping an eye on Susan, that at this stage I could suggest that we sneak off to a bedroom.

'Thank you,' she said. 'That girl of yours knows how to upstage a hostess doesn't she?'

'Trust me, neither she nor I knew anything about that. Do you remember David, the cuckolded one on VSX. That was him getting his own back on me for tying him up and fucking Janet in front of him. He likes it, well he gets off on it, but as I found out tonight, he does like to get his own back.'

Barbara now started laughing. So much that I was hoping that a boobie would fall out.

'That is amazing,' she said. 'In that case I will forgive Susan and when I can get her on her own congratulate her on her sang-froid.'

'If you would do that,' I said. 'could you do it fairly quickly. You could take her off to the toilet without embarrassing her, whereas if I try to do it people may think we are going to have a row or something. Just check that she is okay please. I don't think she will, but if she wants to leave, or get dressed, or anything really, just let me know.'

'I will,' she said. 'She is a brave girl. I will do that and then encourage all the rest of the guests to start getting their clothes off for some sort of orgy.'

I gave her a kiss and said 'Thank you. I can't wait for it.' And winked.

Within a couple of minutes I saw Barbara drag Susan off to a bathroom. I really did not expect to see them for a while, but no. Within ten minutes they were out, Susan was smiling and still wearing just her see-through panties and Barbara had lost her bra. I watched them 'do' the room together, a word here, a grope there. Their bonhomie was catching and people were smiling and gradually losing their clothes. Emily and Janet had both supported her by losing all their clothes above the waist. Knowing that neither had panties on I could understand why they still wore skirts. It did not stop them being fondled however. This was the new trend, possibly started by me at one of our parties, and everyone was getting in on it. Any of the men who still wore their trousers, which were not many, all had their zips undone and their cocks poking out. Most of us were wearing boxers or slips and our cocks were variously poking through their flies or out of the waistband. All the girls and female halves of Barbara's friends were down to a maximum of bras and panties, with the odd set of suspenders and stockings thrown in.

I eventually managed to get a word with Susan. I thought that low-key humour would hit the spot.

'Well, look what you started.'

She laughed, 'Yes I guess I did.

'Are you really okay though. I got Barbara to pull you out so that you could change or even leave if you wanted to.'

'Yes, she told me. By that stage all I wanted was a quick shower so that I could clean the evidence of my enjoyment from trickling down my thighs. What a cruel bastard that Dave was. Who knew eh? But boy did he hit all my buttons. Having to strip and be molested in front of all these people I did not know, and seeing you helpless to do anything about it. Wow.'

'I have to admit it,' I said. 'He had us kippered. There was nothing untrue about what he said, so without resorting to calling him David and embarrassing him in front of all his new Mancunian friends, there was little I could do. Would you have wanted me to do that?'

'Oh no, not even in my worst moments, and there were a few. I would never have wanted you to resort to that. I just couldn't believe it when he became so masterful and cool.'

'I know, that is what Janet said when I remonstrated with her. She sympathised with you and then said she thought he was magnificent. He's going to get laid tonight.'

12