An Apartment with Benefits Pt. 02 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He sure will,' she said. 'By me if I get the first chance and probably by most of the other women here. It is not often that a real man makes his presence felt so strongly. I have to say you and Art tonight have paled by comparison despite the advertising that he and Art before him said about you.

At that moment I heard Dave asking Barbara if she would show him the toilet.

'Yes,' she said, 'come with me.' and this time we did not see either of them for twenty minutes. After five or so minutes of their absence Susan and I caught Janet's eye as she was looking round the room, possibly for Dave.

''Well,' she said. 'What a change in him. I wonder whether I will ever see David again. I can see that we are going to have to change our little game from time to time. Fancy bagging the hostess, and one as glamorous as she is. How would you too like to come round for dinner Wednesday next week and we will find out whether these changes are permanent. By the way Susan. Alex, I hope there are no hard feelings about his actions.'

'Oh yes. Oh no. I hope so,' Susan said.

I laughed. 'Oh yes. Oh no. I hope so.' In what order were you answering Janet's questions.'

They both laughed now.

'I think I know,' said Janet. 'Yes to the dinner, no to the hard feelings and the hope is that he has changed long enough for dinner on Wednesday even if it isn't permanent. Is that right?'

'Three for three Janet. We will be there at seven thirty to allow time for a relaxed dinner. Okay?'

'Perfect, and now if you will excuse me, in Dave's absence I have my eye on one of those new tenants. The young lad over there who looks like a rugby player. While Dave is busy ...'

The party was indeed separating out, even Art, who I had never seen before pair up with someone at one of our parties, was sitting on the sofa having his cock sucked by one of Barbara's friends wives.

I suddenly felt tired.

'Shall we slip away while no-one is missing us, or are you still feeling horny. Do you want to circulate some more?'

'I am feeling horny, so it would be perfect to slip away. Grab an Uber while I am locating our clothes.'

'Okay but don't put them on in here. Wait until we are by the front door so we don't break up the party.'

True to her word she was really horny. The Uber driver practically had to separate us when we arrived at The Midland. The night was still young.

12