An Apocalyptic Uncle and Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Should we go to your place? Maybe they're there with aunt Rhi. Even if they aren't, we can at least look to see if aunt Rhi is there," she suggested.

Stephen nodded. He would have given anything to hug Rhiannon at that moment, to feel her embrace, to see her, to hear her say that everything would be okay.

"We've got your suitcases in the car, plus some of my things. Is there anything else from here you want to bring?" he asked.

"Probably water and some food," Evelyn said. She walked into the kitchen and flung open the cupboard doors one-by-one. They grabbed every item of non-perishable food they could, as well as a case of water bottles that her parents kept on hand. Stephen carried these items to the car.

"Evelyn, we should really go before it gets any later," he said.

Evelyn stood in the doorway and peered into her house. While she held out hope that she would return to her house, a chilling sense of finality swept over her. She took a mental snapshot of her house, not as it was currently, but as it should have been, with her and her parents together. Without a word, Evelyn took her place in the passenger seat.

Stephen unlocked the front door to his house. Nothing looked out of place: Dishes were drying on the rack in the kitchen, clothes were pinned to the clothesline in the garden, and Rhiannon's car was parked in the driveway, precisely where Stephen last saw it when he left to pick up Evelyn the previous morning. Rhiannon was nowhere to be found.

"Rhiannon! Rhi!" he shouted as he went from room to room. His house, like Evelyn's, was filled with silence.

"There's no one here. I... I don't get it. What the fuck is going on?" he asked. His exasperation was evident in his voice.

"I don't know," Evelyn said, not knowing what else to say. What do you say when everyone seems to have vanished off the face of the Earth?

They grabbed as many supplies as they could carry and prepared to return to the car. No sooner had Stephen shut the door when he and Evelyn were frozen in place by a high-pitched shriek. It sounded close, and it did not sound like the scream of a person in danger. The shrill sound they heard did not resemble anything they had heard before. It did not sound human. Their survival instincts trumped their innate curiosity, and they understood that it was better to leave than try to figure out the source of the sound.

Stephen and Evelyn had been on the road for just over thirty minutes and had not exchanged a single word. They were too exhausted to think clearly, but were paradoxically unable to think of anything except their next option. Stephen and Rhiannon's home was clearly unsafe, and Evelyn's home was a dead end.

"Wait!" Evelyn blurted out.

"What?" Stephen asked.

"Remember that cottage we stayed at a few years ago for aunt Rhi's birthday?"

"Yeah," Stephen said. Three years ago, they - Stephen, Rhiannon, Evelyn, and Evelyn's parents - booked a rustic cottage in the woods for Rhiannon's birthday weekend.

"What if we stayed there? It was almost exactly halfway between our houses, so it's not like we'd be that far. Plus, I remember they had lots of canned foods and other stuff like that."

"It's probably empty, and it's out of the way," Stephen said as they talked themselves into the idea. "It's probably the best option right now."

--

"Hey, Evelyn," Stephen said as he sat at the modest handcrafted table. He did his best not to let Evelyn know that he had just masturbated to her.

"Hey," Evelyn said as she set the plates on the table. "Bon appetit!"

She and Stephen ate dinner with little conversation. Given the events from earlier in the day, the atmosphere was uncomfortable. Stephen nonetheless knew that this situation needed to be addressed.

"Evelyn?" he asked with a raised inflection.

"Yeah?"

"I've thought about your... idea... from earlier," he said, trying to find the most diplomatic phrase to describe Evelyn's suggestion that she and her uncle become sexual partners. Stephen felt his heart race. If not now, then when? he thought to himself. "And I think it's a good idea."

"Really?" Evelyn asked.

"Yeah, really. I mean, like you said, we're not blood relatives."

"Yeah," Evelyn said, unsure of what to do next. "But just so you know, I've never... y'know, done that before. With anyone."

"Oh," Stephen said. Granted, Evelyn's sex life was not a topic Stephen had thought of before, but at this moment he found it somewhat surprising to hear that she had not had sex before.

"That's okay," he reassured her. "We'll go at your speed." His niece smiled.

Stephen, feeling a wave of confidence and courage, stepped closer to Evelyn. He put his hands on her hips as he leaned in to kiss her. It was the first time in over a decade that he kissed a woman who was not Rhiannon. He slid his right hand up her stomach, placing it lightly over her breasts.

"Is that okay?" he asked. Evelyn nodded.

"Yeah, that's okay," she confirmed. She put her hands on his chest as her uncle began to fondle and caress her breasts through her top.

"Your tits are incredible, Evelyn," he whispered into her ear.

"Really?" asked Evelyn. Evelyn knew that lots of men were attracted to large breasts, but she never felt fully confident in her own body, and she somehow felt as though men would find fault with her breasts.

"Absolutely. They're perfect."

Stephen slowly lifted Evelyn's blouse to reveal a plain white bra. He continued to caress and massage Evelyn's breasts over the soft cotton fabric. Despite having recently masturbated, Stephen felt his cock harden as he kissed his niece and teased her breasts.

"I'm glad you like 'em," she said, laughing. "Should we go back to your bedroom? Might be a bit more comfortable than standing in the kitchen."

"Yeah, let's," said Stephen. He took Evelyn's hand and led her to his bedroom.

--

"There!" Evelyn exclaimed. She pointed to a plain sign on the side of the road. Stephen looked at the sign.

H O L I D A Y C A B I N - N E X T T U R N.

He remembered having laughed with Rhiannon about the bizarrely nondescript sign. No special font, no branding, just the generic words in block letters. They joked that it could easily be the establishing shot from a low-budget horror film.

Stephen turned onto the gravel road. Dense woods, with their vivid autumnal colours, enveloped the road. They reached the cabin, which looked unchanged from Rhiannon's birthday weekend. A generator was perched against the side of the cabin, and its audible humming confirmed that it was still working.

They opened the front door and stepped into the main room. The cabin was lit only by what little sunlight seeped through the windows. Stephen and Evelyn returned to the car and promptly carried the suitcases and supplies into the cabin. Stephen opened the door to the large walk-in pantry and saw hundreds of cans and jars of food. It was, at the very least, one less thing to worry about, and they found it a sight for sore eyes. Evelyn flicked the light switch that controlled the large fluorescent light overhead. It flickered and hummed for a few seconds before staying lit.

They sat at the wooden table in the middle of the kitchen area. They were too exhausted to cry. There would be plenty of time for that later.

--

"Evelyn, would you mind taking off your jeans and laying on the bed?"

"Not at all," said Evelyn. She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. Evelyn grabbed two belt loops on the side and pulled her jeans to her ankles, kicking them off. She stood in front of her uncle in her white bra and matching cotton brief panties. Stephen playfully patted the bed, encouraging his niece to lay down. Evelyn sat on the bed before laying back and resting her head on his pillow.

Stephen noticed a few strands of reddish pubic hair near the sides of Evelyn's panties. Stephen, in fact, preferred the natural look over the shaved - and besides, he figured that pubic hair removal was not exactly a priority in a post-apocalyptic world. Stephen briefly remembered Rhiannon's thick, dark bush before his attention returned to Evelyn.

"Do you want to see my cock, Evelyn?" he asked. He was certain that she would say yes - after all, she was on his bed in her bra and panties - but he was nonetheless nervous to ask his niece whether she wished to see his penis.

"Of course," Evelyn said. "I've never seen one. I mean, like, I've seen some online. But not in person," she giggled, blushing somewhat.

Stephen needed no further enticement. He removed his belt and, in a single motion, pulled his trousers and underwear down. While Stephen would never describe himself as hung, his cock was still more than adequate, especially when it was fully erect as it was now.

Without being prompted, Evelyn grabbed Stephen's cock, wrapping her fingers around the shaft. A shiver ran down Stephen's spine.

Oh my god, he thought to himself, My niece is touching my fucking cock.

"It's really sexy," said Evelyn, smiling. After a few seconds and a few slow strokes from Evelyn, Stephen reluctantly pulled his cock out of her reach. He climbed on the bed, laying on his stomach between Evelyn's legs. He kissed the soft, pale skin of her thighs. Finding it impossible to resist the urge, he grabbed the thin waistband of Evelyn's panties and pulled them down.

"So fucking beautiful," he groaned under his breath as he stared as his niece's thick auburn bush, which was several shades darker than the hair on her head. He leaned in and kissed Evelyn's mound through her pubes. His fingers began to explore the folds of her lips, and Evelyn let out a whimper. He slowly parted her lips.

He started to lick Evelyn's pink, velvety pussy. Instinctively, Evelyn began grinding her hips, bucking them as her uncle went down on her. It was the first time she had ever been eaten out. As Stephen's tongue lapped at Evelyn's clit, he began to softly push the tip of his middle finger into her warmth. Evelyn let out a grunt.

"Is that alright?" he asked. The last thing he wanted was for Evelyn to be uncomfortable.

"Yeah," Evelyn confirmed, "It just feels really good."

"Good," said Stephen, who resumed going down on Evelyn. Stephen slid his hands beneath Evelyn's ass, squeezing her cheeks.

"I want you, uncle Stephen. I want you in me," she said abruptly.

"Yeah?" he asked. He was surprised that Evelyn was the one to ask.

"Mhmm."

Stephen knelt between Evelyn's legs.

"Take off your bra, Evelyn," Stephen said. If he was being honest with himself, he had wanted to see Evelyn's breasts since he saw her that fateful September day.

Evelyn nodded. She sat up, reached behind her back, and unhooked her bra, tossing it onto the floor with the rest of her clothes.

"Oh, Evelyn," Stephen moaned. He cupped her full, pale breasts in his hands. Evelyn bit her lip as her uncle ran his thumbs over her pink nipples.

"They're perfect," he assured her. Stephen truly meant those words. Evelyn's were the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen. He felt a twinge of shame and betrayal as he acknowledged that he was more attracted to Evelyn's breasts than he had been to Cheryl's or even Rhiannon's.

Stephen buried his face in Evelyn's chest, kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. As he enjoyed Evelyn's breasts, he slipped his hand between her legs and began to softly grope her cunt. He slid his middle finger into her and slowly pulled it out, only to penetrate her again as he fingered his niece. Judging by how wet she was, Stephen knew that Evelyn was ready.

He playfully pushed Evelyn onto her back. Stephen gripped the base of his cock and pressed it against Evelyn's opening.

"Fuck," Evelyn grunted. The head of her uncle's cock slid into her. She looked at Stephen and nodded, telling him to proceed. Stephen slowly thrust himself deeper into Evelyn, and he let out a loud groan. His cock was halfway inside her. Evelyn's soft, warm pussy made Stephen's cock twitch.

"You feel incredible, Evelyn," he said, wanting her to feel comfortable and confident.

"So do you."

With a slow, precise rhythm, Stephen slid his cock in and out of Evelyn. He made sure to stop when he was halfway in her, not wanting to go beyond what Evelyn could handle for her first time. He looked down at Evelyn and, as if in a trance, stared hypnotically at her breasts as they jiggled with each thrust.

Stephen adjusted his position so that he was now face-to-face with Evelyn, supporting his weight with his arms. He passionately kissed his niece.

"I love you, uncle Stephen," Evelyn blurted out. Stephen was surprised but nevertheless relieved to hear this.

"I love you, too, Evelyn." It was true. Over the past year, Stephen and Evelyn had lived together and supported one another. If anyone else was alive, they surely would have thought that Stephen and Evelyn were simply a couple with a somewhat wide age gap. For all intents and purposes, they were a couple. They were a couple who now shared the added kink of being an incestuous uncle and niece.

As they continued to kiss, Evelyn reached behind Stephen and grabbed his ass. She lightly dug her nails into his skin and pulled him deeper into her.

"Oh, fuck!" Stephen exclaimed as Evelyn guided him fully inside her cunt. His heavy, aching balls pressed against the underside of her ass. They found themselves overcome by the intensity of the moment. Stephen's thrusts became harder and deeper. He was no longer making love to Evelyn, nor was he having sex with her. He was fucking his niece.

"Fuck... yes..." Stephen grunted as he fucked Evelyn. He looked down at Evelyn and saw her lost in ecstasy. His thoughts drifted to his fantasies from earlier in the day, and he pictured Evelyn bent over.

"I want you from behind, Evelyn," he said matter-of-factly.

"Okay," Evelyn said. She was more than happy to follow her uncle's lead.

Stephen grabbed Evelyn's hips and lifted her up. She turned around and raised her ass into the air with Stephen's assistance.

"Oh, god," Stephen moaned as he looked at Evelyn's pale ass. He gave each cheek a light, loving spank, followed by a warm caress. Stephen guided himself into Evelyn's pussy and continued thrusting into her.

"Fucking hell," said Evelyn through gritted teeth. She found her uncle's newfound assertiveness arousing. "Fuck me, baby."

"Yeah, you like that cock, Evelyn?

"Uh huh," she said, her voice partly muffled by the pillow. "I love that cock."

"Good girl," he moaned. Rhiannon had never been into this type of sex, but Stephen found it exciting to see Evelyn embrace her more submissive side. Stephen reached around and put his hand between Evelyn's legs.

"Oh," Evelyn moaned. She began to whimper as her uncle's fingers teased her clitoris. "I think I'm gonna cum," she said, her words punctuated by her heavy breathing.

"Cum for me, Evelyn. Cum all over my cock," he growled.

"Yeah... yeah... yeah..." Evelyn whimpered. "I'm so close."

"Good," Stephen said. "I am too." Evelyn's soft, wet pussy was too much for Stephen.

"Oh! Oh, fuck, uncle Stephen!" Evelyn screamed. She felt a warm, tingling wave of ecstasy rush over her body.

"Evelyn!" Stephen grunted. "I'm gonna fucking cum, Evelyn!"

He squeezed Evelyn's hips and held her in place. Stephen's cock twitched uncontrollably as he emptied his load into his niece's cunt.

Stephen pulled his cock from Evelyn's pussy and collapsed beside her on the bed.

"Evelyn," he said, out of breath, "That was amazing."

"Yeah, it was," said Evelyn as she turned onto her back and cuddled up to Stephen, her breasts pressing against him. "Definitely better than just fingering myself," she giggled.

"And you feel better than my hand," he laughed.

Stephen and Evelyn lost track of time as they cuddled, bonding after their first sexual experience together. It could have been fifteen minutes or it could have been two hours. They exchanged pillow talk and lovingly caressed one another's body. Evelyn suggested that they share a bedroom - and a bed - from now on. There was no point in spending each night alone.

"It's starting to get cold, so it just makes sense for us to stay warm together," she said. Stephen did not need to be persuaded. He had just fucked his beautiful niece and he was eager to relive the experience on a daily basis.

"Absolutely, Evelyn. I'd really like that." Stephen looked out the window and saw that the sky had become pitch black.

"I should probably go clean up before we go to sleep," he said. He climbed off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Stephen turned on the shower and briefly stepped away as he waited for the water to warm. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, still in disbelief that he had just fucked Evelyn. He saw the door slowly open behind him. Evelyn stepped into the bathroom, still nude.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked with a smile.

--

12