All Comments on 'An Appalachian Trail Romance'

by krysm

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WickedWendyDruWickedWendyDruabout 13 years ago
Excellent Job

This was beautifully told. Your details were fabulous - totally fabulous - and they made the story. Excellent work balancing the sport of the hiking, the arc of the romance between the two men, and of course, THE SEX. You deserved an editor's mark for this piece - it's a hallmark for our category of what a successful story should be and how one should be crafted. Really terrific work. Thanks for sharing it with us, and I hope you continue to write other pieces in the same ilk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I agree with Ms. Wicked:) I thought it was fantastic!

nomoretears00nomoretears00about 13 years ago
Wow

Beautifully done and so well written :) Just excellent.

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Outstanding

I saw your story and forgot I wanted to read it. I obviously got some oxygen to my grey matter and corrected that oversight, I am so glad I did. The romance was outstanding. Five stars, I am going to read the other stories you have posted.

Peace and joy,

Shell

krysmkrysmabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments!

I'm glad you enjoyed my story. Thanks for the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story well told

Very impressive way to mingle trail journal / locales with a great sex/romance story. Usually find I'm too tired and sweaty to even choke the chicken while on the trail, but love the ideas and the exhibitionist themes. You only left out International Naked Hiking Day, Summer Solstice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story

Thank you for your story about the Appalachian Trail. I grew up in that area and miss it very much, and your description made me feel like home. Your love story between Don and Stephen was so sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

What a sweet story. I have lived near Waynesboro, VA and Linden, VA. The ATC runs through both. The thru-hike has been a long running metaphor in my life. It was a joy to see a story built around it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Beautiful story of love, understanding and compassion. I live near the trail near Linden, VA and your description of the trail in VA, MD, PA and NH are all accurate. I wish I had my Stephen with me when I hiked the trail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

same old crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautiful and touching...

I loved it. Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
liked the trail as a background

really got the trail as being tough, highs and lows beauty and wilderness and their blossoming romance was just like that. I really liked this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
highly erotic

excellent sexual descriptions. got me stiff throughout.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

So nice. Such a good read. Five Stars from November 2021 in the foothills of Appalachia. Timeless and romantic ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous