All Comments on 'An Appointment with Dr. Cooper'

by DirkDaggler

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
omg

so damn incredible

oooooooo to be miss porter and possibly become their pet

sends tingles thru me :)))

les_carrie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
just what the Doctor ordered

Oh my goodness , when can I get an appointment ? This Dr can soon make me feel better I’m sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
omg

I want to meet this doctor even though I am a bottom sissy cocksucker I would love to have him fill my hole with his prescription . And the nurse I love lactating breasts. I came while reading the story. Lucky Lucky you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dr.Cooper

After working as a nurse for several years I don’t have much of a medical fetish. That being said, this was HOT. It was a long story that covered a lot of exciting topics, some of which I hadn’t fully considered. I enjoy breast play, so the lactating with the suckling was arousing. You can’t help but put yourself in Jessica’s place while reading. Personally I find anal activities a little intimidating, but man, while reading I was craving Daddy’s cock in my ass, and contemplating having a hot load of his “medicine” plugged deep inside. There were several moments where I found myself dripping and playing with my clit, making myself squirt, and thinking of playing doctor with Daddy. It was a fantastic tale of pounding and stretching with an air of necessity, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! It was definitely hot. Both my wife and I got turned on with the sensuality of her lactating breasts when she delivered our first child. She delivered our fourth about two years and while we do not plan for other children, she will continue lactating for many more years so I can enjoy her milk and both of us can enjoy great sex. And I love other guys staring at her 44DD breasts!.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous