An Army of Cocksuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another thing she maintained over all the years—and one might argue the factor that brought us together in the first place—was her penchant for keeping an utterly tidy and meticulously waxed pussy hole.

More fanatical about her process than even the most pussyhound of men with super- high interest, Melissa would take her cunny to the wood shed every other day and set about chopping off all of her pussy hair.

As a woman in her 40s who was shaving the pussy bald since she was less than 18 years of age (since someone was seeing it she claims) she had a lot of experience.

Her bald pussy interested me greatly the moment I met her, from the second I found it was completely hairless to the moment my tongue had a chance to chomp at it for the first time, right up to the second I unloaded my set of buffalo balls all over it.

I still remember pulling back the flaps of her skin tight jeans and she went commando.

"Oh fucking hell" I reported from my knees, fists full of flaps of rawhide denim and eye to eye with a balder than life twat.

I leaned in for a little smell of her. She couldn't keep her fingers from it either. Who could? Melissa brushed the outsides and smoothed her fingers up and down the flat bald lips. She accepted me as I leaned in, I had to take a taste of the pussy.

"Mmmm" I remember sighing into her puffy fleshy follicle free flaps. My eyes and balls both rolled over at her flavor.

I used my nose, lips, tongue and mouth to soak up her rich pussy honey. I had planned to just get a taste for her pussy, now all of the sudden I was sinking my tongue into that fat cunt.

I wrestled her skinny jeans down her legs and pooled them at her feet. I wanted full access to her pussy.

Melissa played along,. She put her foot up on the coffee table so I could nip at both her holes at the same time, "Mmmmm" I grumbled, she was dirty.

I sighed as I ate her cunt. She was juicing up like crazy, her stubbleless and ragged lips oiling up for my attention, that of my nose, my tongue, my soul. I poured myself into eating her pussy, and it showed.

My neck bobbed, my cheeks shiny with that rich bald pussy honey.

The first time I chowed down on her bald cunt I went crazy for it. The desire has barely waned in nearly 20 years.

Whenever I went down on her bald pussy for her, it made her wet, and thirsty for my spunk.

She often grabbed my cock and fished it out of my pants, delirious with lust for sucking cock after having her cunt shaved, sucked, licked and eaten. Emptying her flat bald mound on my tongue made her thirsty for my cream, every time.

Over the years I learned to suck a fat bald cunt to get my cock sucked right back in return. It was a great little game we played. If I made her unload properly all over my chin, she would turn around and return the favor almost immediately.

She shimmied me out of my shorts or sweatpants, or jeans, and let my stiff prong bounce out before her. "Oh! What a big prick!"

I loved her little compliments, her little dick-sucker routines. They were so genuine. Even if she performed them 100 times, they were always authentic.

"Now that's a big fat prick," she'd coo, looking up at me and taking hold of the base of my hose, wrapping her fingers around me, one by one. She would start to gently shuck me up and down, extremely s-l-o-w-l-y.

"I always feel bad for you boys, " she said, taking me in her soft palm, gently.

"Hauling a fat set of boulders around. It must be so uncomfortable," she taunted, slowly taking me in her hand. "Two big fat boiling eggs, eh?" giving me a gentle pat of my balls. And don't even get me started on all those cocks hanging and swinging around everywhere. It's the least us women can do to perform our womanly duties, to pay tribute, to do you a little favor for doing all that work for man kind."

"Let me get to my knees. Tend to my duties," she'd giggle.

She stared up at me and jacked me off slow, more weighing the heft of my cock shaft than performing a jerking motion. She was taking her time, she wanted to enjoy this, she was always eager to please her man.

She went about servicing me. She leaned in and flicked her tongue over my fat broad head. I'm always pouring out the pre-come.

She puts her hair in the pre-emptive ponytail, and her tongue laps away the stickiness that floods the end of my prick tip. The goo sat and clung to me. Then it was extending in a long stringy rope. Gently falling from me and hanging in the air.

Melissa just stared up at me. She looked back down, deeply into my cock.

"I just want to eat all of you up," she remarked.

I thought I knew what she was trying to say, but I wasn't completely sure.

She stuck her tongue straight out and said, "Ahhhhh" like a doctor visit.

I took one step backward and then another step inward, toward her. I placed the long stringy drop of pre-come square on her tongue.

She went a little mental. Her eyeballs crossed and she oozed a "sigh" of the likes I've never heard. It came from deep in her belly, and emitted up through her throat and into my ear drums. It was a slither set to music, an animalistic mating sound if I could say so, and it was clear in its meaning on all fronts.

"Cum straight down my hatch" she said, wagging her tongue out at me, then extending it plainly again.

If her father could see her now.

"Ram that fuck stick down my throat," Mummy snorted. She wasn't fucking around anymore. Just fuck away in my mouth. Bang my tonsils. Don't hold back when the time comes," she instructed clearly. I can handle that.

One thing all three of my cocksuckers would agree on if I had a say in it would be that they all were fanatical about the taste of my cum. Let me backtrack a minute—to begin, they were all obsessed with the flavor of my pre-cum. Each and every girl—usually just about every woman that has sucked my dick over the years—has agreed that my pre-goo had the yummiest slimy and salty sweetness to it, and I was also told that it was "100% pure me" at one point.

Maura once said, "I feel bad for you. Hauling those boulders around" and patting me on the balls. Truer words were never said!

Melissa was earning her stripes as my main cunt, and trying to keep her status as the Queen of my Cock.

Between Kim and Meggie, whose weddings were both rapidly approaching, the cock-sucking delights that were the exquisite feelings to hose Kimmy's throat and be inside Megan's mouth I feared would soon be coming to it's climax for good!

Melissa got really good at sucking my cock over the years, and was now a true cocksucker artiste. She knew exactly how to get my cum rolling, boiling, and spurting.

The first time she put my dick in her mouth she had told me, "'Little Miss Suck No Dick' wants to suck yours. What do you think about that?" as she took me into her mouth. It was exquisite. I have been chasing the dragon of that first feeling ever since. And every time I cum down her hollow and willing throat, I am chasing the feeling of what it was like the first time to completely unload down her throat, nearly drowning her with my cum.

"I knew you'd cum a bit," she said, "just didn't know you'd cum that much."

I came like a horse that first time. It was unreal. In fact, I came too much. Allow me to explain.

In my haste to paste her face, I grabbed a hold of my cock at the last moment, and a few syrupy droplets splashed to the floor, it was the opening of the floodgates as it appeared.

"Woo-hoo!" Melissa pumped her fist in the air sarcastically, having reached her goal. "It's the little things in life" she chuckled as I began to properly unload on her.

"Woo!" she once again blurted out, grabbing her fleshy fun bags by the sides and pinching them at one another, holding them up in my direction one at a time, implying a target for my firings.

She seemed to oddly keep tabs on which of her planks got the lions share of my slop, and she pointed out the differences. She was into it!

"Next time use my cute little face for target practice," she snorted, cracking wise. "Make it drip off this nose!"

"You need to practice your marksmanship", she taunted, playing dirty.

It was an amazing experience needless to say, and once again, one that led me to chase the dragon ever since.

---------

"Hello? Yes"

"Hi, It's me," I answered.

"Oh hey. What's up?"

"Can you come over real quick and suck on my dick?"

"What? Really? Is that why you called?"

"Yes."

"Are you being serious right now?"

"Yes I am."

"I really need it. Hard day today."

"Okay, give me 20 minutes."

Within 30 minutes Megan was at my doorstep. Most of the time when you order pizza and pay for it, it's late.

Megan dropped what she was doing—I came to find out later planning her wedding—and left her fiancé to come over to my house to suck my dick.

I opened the door and she smiled.

"What did you tell your husband?" I asked.

"I told him I needed to go grab a bite and destress."

"I hope you don't bite!"

"No but I wouldn't mind something to eat."

"Well I have snacks here, candy, chips, whatever you want," I courteously offered.

She pushed me back with her hands on my shoulders and led me to my own living room.

She pushed me back and down on my couch and then directed me to sit down. She wedged herself between the coffee table and the couch. She sunk to her knees in a flash.

"We don't have a lot of time," she said, knowing exactly what to do, an expert at her craft.

I was wearing baggy joggers.

I didn't want to waste time with zipper pants, but I didn't want to appear too lazy with basketball shorts either.

"These are perfect," she noted, taking her time to remove her own clothing while she inspected my crotch.

Of all my dick-suckers, Megan was my current favorite one. She really knew how to suck a mean dick, and its why I called on her for dick-sucking emergencies these days.

She was usually pretty quick too, on call to suck my dick and then always getting over to my home rather quickly to suck my dick.

She said she could smell the cum in my balls.

"You are fucking loaded," she slithered. She directed me to raise my ass so she could pull down my pants, wasting no more time and certainly uninterested in any more moments without my cock in her mouth. She loved removing my pants herself.

No wonder you needed me to come over," she joked.

She was quick about it but careful, not wanting my cock to go off. She could see the large tent in my joggers, and she stroked the outside of my member through the material, appreciating my mast and its length, as always.

She whipped them tits out at the same time, pausing with her work at my cock to free her massive juggs. This widened my eyes and stiffened my cock even further.

My prong was standing straight up like a flag pole, stiff as a board. I was like granite.

The sight of Megan's honkers bouncing on her chest, freshly freed and perky, stirred up my man-juice as I felt my swimmers start to flutter.

Feeling bold, I got a little mad at her fat flippies. She loved it.

"Yes, smack them around, they deserve it!" Megan teased, loving the little game we were playing. "Get mad at 'em. Do whatever you gotta do baby," she was plain as day about her carnal sex talk. There was no sexuality in her voice, she would comment on the taste of my cooking in the same tone as she commented on the taste of my cum. Matter-of-factly. It was strangely hot.

"Get mad at them. Smack 'em," she instructed, getting a little bolder. "Whatever you have to do," ever so calmly.

I reached down and used my rough manly and couloused hands to pat the sides gently at first, squishing them together softly. She hoisted her chest up, looking down at the delicious attention her breasts were receiving.

Her titties were perfect, by the way. Big and fat and ready for splats, she even had oval shaped and light peach areolas that were picturesque. I know this to be true, I photographed them many times. She wiggled her upper body to make her set bounce in unison, shielding her udders with her forearms, but the effort was futile. There was no hiding them titties with her scrawny little arms. She drooped her lower lip up at me.

"Aren't you gonna cum on 'em?" she cooed up at me.

"Don't you want to give me them the big fat splats?"

"I thought you said you were hungry?" I shot right back at her.

I reached down and tipped Meg's chin up in my direction.

"You in a swallowing mood tonight?"

"Ohh," she replied, feigning disbelief.

"That's why you called me tonight.."

"Not really," I backpedaled, "I was pretty clear in my desires on the phone."

"I'm teasing you. You called. I answered. You asked me to suck your dick. I agreed. I got over here as fast as I could. But no one said anything about swallowing anything."

"Well I'm saying it now. Come on baby, you in a swallowing mood tonight?"

"Fine," she again played a character, putting the back of her wrist to her forehead, faking distress. "If I must," she sighed, looking off into the heavens.

"That's my girl," I chuckled. She laughed right back, we loved our dirty little banter.

"Yes. I'll suck on your dick. And if you aren't in the business of mucking up my tits, you may take my mouth. You may take it all the way, if you wish. Take it as far as you want with me tonight. But we don't have a lot of time. Do you think you can cum down my throat quickly?"

I gulped hard. I had never been asked something I found so easy to deliver.

"Yes baby." I said with certainty. I will deliver you my load, and I will do it in your mouth. And I will try to do it quickly. It's kinda up to you. The speed of my explosion is dictated by the way you suck a dick. The better you suck on my dick, the faster I will shoot it down your throat. Does that make sense?"

"Yes," she chuckled, It makes sense. I was just teasing you. You know I know how to suck a mean dick. It's why you keep on coming back for more, right?"

"Yes it is why," I told her. "It's absolutely why. And you let me cum down your throat every time. That also helps."

"Not every time," she corrected me, as she took me into her mouth, and rested my prick on her tongue. I groaned.

She pulled me back out to clarify. "Sometimes I want you to cum all over my face."

"Yahoo!" I yelped, "sounds like my kind of party."

"Sometimes I want you to spunk on my tits, but you didn't want to tonight. Tonight you wanted to take my throat. You wanted to bang on my tonsils and hose them off with your thick rich man cream."

"Hey if you didn't like the taste of my goo, you didn't have to come over."

"Sure I did. Who among us women can resist the urge to suck a dick when asked. And who the fuck could resist this perfect cock of yours? And when you add in the swallowing of your load, well, that's just the icing on the dick-sucking cake."

"I thought you weren't in the mood to swallow it tonight?"

"You know I was just messing with you. You know I love to swallow your cock and eat your cum. You know this."

"Say it again, I love to hear you say it."

"I love when you text me. I love when you call me. And I love it more when you are messaging me to tell me to come over and suck your dick. Don't even ask anymore. Just tell me what to do and when to do it. Just text me that you want me to drop everything I'm doing and come over so you can ram your dick right down my throat. It turns me on when I am pouring over wedding planning options with my fiance and my phone lights up. My cunt starts to leak when i see my screen illuminate and I see your name."

"Tell me more" I said, as she stuck my cock back in her mouth for a good hard suck. The squealing of her lips and teeth working my prick were delightful and filled my dimly-lit living room.

She removed my prick from her maw with a triumphant plop.

"I like coming over here and getting down on my knees in front of you and sucking your dick while you watch Monday Night Football. I love to let you have my throat and hold my hands behind my back, or hold your sexy ass cheeks in my hands and stuff every inch of you down my esophagus.

"Ram me back and forth, I'll whip my ponytail," she slithered. Do it hard. Fuck my mouth hard. My fiance has no idea what he is doing. He's clumsy. I like the way you do it. You own me. You own this mouth."

"And what about my cum?" I taunted her.

"Oh that's the best part!" the cat was full-on out of the bag now.

"Oh heaven's it is the best part. It is truly heavenly. I love the way it happens, the series of events too!"

"Events?" i questioned her, playing alone.

"Yeah. I like that first hot splat against the back of my throat. The way it sticks there for a few moments before it slowly slides down the back of my throat like whipping a ball of yogurt at a wall and watching it slowly drip down to the floor."

"The first pulse is just for me. It's like a trophy that tells you that you have successfully reached your goal. It's a sticky high-five to the back of your throat."

"I like the way you talk." I knew what she was doing, and she was doing it well. She had gotten more descriptive over the years, and as she had improved sucking on my dick, she improved describing the way she sucks dick. The more she turned me on, the bigger and hotter the splat she would receive. She knew exactly what she was doing.

"A sticky high-five, interesting," I pondered her theories.

"Yeah. It's a big fat sticky high-five. Especially with you."

"Oh? Your boyfriend, er, fiance doesn't fuck your throat and give you a sticky high-five the way I do?" I asked, with genuine interest.

"Oh he does," she snorted. But no one fucks a throat like you. Let's be honest, every boy wants to splatter his cream at the back of a throat. But the way you do it is something special."

She smiled down at her titties all proud of her pair, and even more excited about the potential of the things to come.

Finally I increased the pressure, not sure how long I could keep this pretense up of not yet sticking my dick in her mouth.

I slapped the sides, and scooped them together at the same time, pushing my fingertips together and tilting them inward, lifting her breasts and slapping them at the same time, monitoring their heft, as though I were doing an inspection of some kind.

"Ughhhh these tits," I salivated over them pumpkins, practically losing a load at the sight of her tits alone. "They're like Jack-O-Lanterns!" I joked.

She laughed at that statement. "I've never heard that before!"

I had photographed her breasts back when we dated, and she had sent me many adorable photos of her topless as well. I had also managed to snap a wonderful take of her hairless cunt as well, and I remember telling her she had the most bald and handsome twat, and she replied that she had never received a more encouraging compliment!

I clapped her hooters together, and held them fast, in the middle, trying to make her nipples touch.

Futile of course, her breasts were too large to achieve such a feat. But I wanted credit for the old college try, and try I did, slapping and clapping her girls together in a fit of Olympic-level determination.

Her balloons were just too fat, floppy, rubbery and bloated for the nipples to touch. They were perky and hung low due to their size at the same time, I mused, truly in love with these tits.

I slapped at her fun bags, starting again to get mad at her big floppy udders.

I furrowed my brow into a scowl, and said mean things to them.

"These big fucking tits," I spat. Then gave them a firmer swat to the sides, throwing them at each other. "You awful things," I went on, playing her game. "Making mommy's back hurt, you awful naughty titties. Big sweater kitties need a lesson."

"Oh yes, teach Mommy a lesson."

"Oh I will!" I said, "You are gonna learn to swim today!"