An Army of Cocksuckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cooed at this statement, and even groaned slightly.

"Oh! I didn't know we were doin' a swim lesson today! But I forgot my suit!"

"Oh no worries," I chuckled, "suit is not required."

"Lifeguard on duty today," i said. "He is fine with no suits and tits out."

I wasn't stingy with the playful slaps to the sides and tops of her titties.

"Ughhh" she groaned again, "Play with my juggs, they are all yours!"

"What about your husband??" I kidded with her.

"I'm not married yet," she replied, looking down at her engagement ring before looking back at the balloons on her chest as I fondled them.

"These big fat playthings are my toys," I spat down at my whore. My engaged little dick-sucker whore."

"Yes!!" she wholeheartedly agreed. "Please spit on my tits! Smack them! Talk dirty to them, tell them who's the boss! Have your way with my set! They are your toys forever!"

"What about after you're married?" I asked still slapping at her juggs, bouncing them off each other in an almost hypnotic and rhythmic fashion.

"Oh I don't care" she replied quickly, clearly having thought about it before I asked the question.

It was certainly a sticky situation.

"I want you to fucking spunk on my tits when this engagement ring adds a wedding band by its side, I don't fucking care. I need your spunk, it's all I can think about as I plan my wedding."

This forced my erection to leap into another level of hardness. My joggers were ridiculous at this point. Like a Boy Scout tent for reals.

I reluctantly let go of her breasts, and buried my face in her juggs quickly, I needed a taste of those things! I knew once my prick was resting on her tongue I wouldn't be able to exit her mouth until my cum exited my balls.

I motorboated that bitch and she reached down and pulled my head into her chest. I licked and sucked at her mamms, chewing the rubbery playful nipples. She was dying for my prick.

Her back was pressed against the coffee table, she wedged her little cherub body between my leather couch and the table, and the TV was behind her, all but muted, the voices from it a dull background noise.

"Mmm, hmm nice cock" she moaned approvingly, my beef nearly slapped her in the face. I doubt she would have had a problem with that.

Nothing like getting your cock sucked 501 times from a sexy little cocksucker woman who is off the market.

My fat veiny prick had no underwear containing it, and it's actually a feat that my joggers were able to contain such a large piece of meat. The poor fabric!

The front of my joggers were soaked through with precum, and Megan reached under my balls to lick and suck the precum off the front of my trousers.

I chuckled to myself, my fat cock and pair of golf ball sized nuts all bald and hairless hanging before her and ready to get sucked, and she's fiddling with my pants and making sure she soaks up every single droplet of Clint that she is allowed to have.

"I don't know when I will get to suck this cock again," she explained, "Waste not, want not."

It made total sense to me. Yes, she had already gone on record to admit that I was more than welcome to blow a load down her throat, even after her wedding early next year, but there was always this exciting feeling that this cock suck session may indeed be the last. We were working with a lot of moving parts and circumstances here, so there was no telling when the bottom would fall out from under Megan's knees.

She sucked the khaki fabric between her teeth and nursed from it. My cock stood in the air, twitching for her touch. More drops of bunk materialized at the eye of my tip, which was standing straight up and down, like a stiff trunk of a tree. My base throbbed, and the head was a purplish and angry looking color. She knew exactly what she was doing. She taunted the hell out of me, and I fucking loved it.

Finally she reached in and let my balls rest on her out turned palm.

"Mmmm, warm," she whispered excitedly. "I can almost hear your cum swim," she said.

"You'll be swimming soon baby," I corrected her.

She weighed them, eager to find out how much cum I had for her.

"Is it all mine?" she looked up at me from her knees.

"Is what all yours? My cock?"

"I know this cock is mine," she said, not aware I had an army of little cum-drinking cocksuckers in my arsenal. There was a line of women wanting to suck on my dick. But there was no reason to break the heart of my current and favorite little cum tramp.

"Your cum. Is this cum all mine?"

"Not unless you want to share it with your titties," I told her.

Ever since she whipped those things out, all I could think about was splatting on her tits.

She liked the idea, I could tell. Of course I had thrown my cum on her tits before, so it was not a new idea. But it was certainly something we hadn't done for a while.

"Cum where you want," she offered, and then reached underneath my balls and starting licking at them in a slithery-snake fashion. But I thought you were obsessed with my mouth tonight? I thought you were going to high-five my tonsils with your hot sticky man-load?"

Diddling my balls with her tongue was a scary notion at this point, considering how hard I was. Keep in mind I had texted her over an hour ago that I was hard as an oak tree and probably just as straight and needed my cock sucked on.

Slapping and spitting on her tits, sucking on them, and having an eager and engaged woman on her knees before me, ready to suck dick, it wasn't going to be long before I spurted an otherworldly load for her. The question wasn't when, but where I wanted to dump it.

Seizing the moment, she hurried up her usual practice.

She extended her tongue and said, "Ahhh" like a doctor visit.

She took over and held me at my wide meaty base, slightly jerking me ever so gently.

She used her middle finger and thumb only, not putting too much grip or pressure on the prick.

She knew it was wanting to blow.

She slapped my dick on her tongue, in a sneaky method of extracting my pre-cum, in the most tantalizing way possible.

She gobbled up my clear cream, loving the unique flavor of my manly juice.

She was always a huge advocate of eating my cum. Which is why I was surprised she offered to share today's fat sloppy load with her tits.

The more I thought about it, the more I realized it was an empty gesture. The fact is, it was a game we played. She always offered I was allowed to cum "wherever I want to" but we both knew what we both wanted.

The reality is, Megan Miller sucked my dick because she loved the flavor of my cum. It was simple as that. There were plenty of guys (her fiancé perhaps?) that would love to have their cock sucked by such a seasoned and professional cock sucker as her, and she had a method where it "seemed as though she was sucking my dick twice" as I liked to tell her.

She would create a sheen of fluid over my cock with her mouth, and then suck on that slippery layer as it rode back and forth across the sensitive skin on the top and bottom of my penis.

The first time I placed my cock in her mouth, and the first time I shot my load right down her throat, I knew I was hooked. That first pulse, the feeling of shooting off right down into her chubby little cum-hungry tummy was more pleasure than I ever anticipated.

From that moment on, through our relationship, our break-up, and subsequent revisit of sex, she coached me with her mouth, and along the way, I realized the reason.

"I love the taste of bunk," she had confided in me in a moment of weakness. It was her mistake, that day, as we cuddled in each other's arms, after a mean bout of hot filthy sex. Our lives would forever be changed, and she turned into my full-blown cum-loving cocksucker that day, and she would never return.

I had a slight feeling she was in love with my cum, and when she finally broke the fourth wall and admitted it that day, laying in bed, I knew she was mine to rule forever.

As a general note, women crave a man's cum. As much as they won't admit it, its simple biological fact, and if the woman is a cum-hound, and is over the moon for her man, or her man has sweet-tasting cum, (or perhaps all three?) then it makes for a true magical conjunction.

For all these reasons, Megan was all-too willing to suck my dick. And she was clear to mention (repeatedly mind you) that it wasn't just any dick she was willing to suck.

"I don't do this for just everyone, and certainly not really anyone" she would instruct.

She was on her knees, playing with my balls, cleaning my dick.

She was meticulous about it as well. And she reminded me yet again.

"I don't just suck any dick," she said, emphatically.

It was truly hard to believe, as she was so great at sucking cock.

She placed my tip right at her tongue and kept it hanging out. She looked up at me and her eyes wide with passion, her tits still hanging out, proceeded to suck my dick.

She slid the entire length right into her mouth comfortably like a muscle car driving into a garage, a perfect fit, as usual.

Her fiancé was hard at work, saving money for their impending wedding.

His little woman was on her knees in my living room, setting about lifting and dropping her mouth on my fat veiny prick.

She cooed at the taste of my cock and slippery pre-cum, using it as lube to give me the extra special treatment.

Megan was like a car wash, and you could choose the different levels of attention. She seemed to choose, but I was allowed to give notes and suggestions. Sometimes it was the "Basic" level, where she was eager to get me off and eat my cum and get back to her work day, home to feed the dog, or back to her soon-to-be husband.

Other times she would give me the "Deluxe" where she was slower, and took her time, and had more time to kill, and a belly hungry for my load. These times she would toy with me, and let me play with her tits, even slop them up when I was done fucking on them if I so chose.

"Supreme" level cocksuckery from Megan meant she would break out the bells and whistles, twisting her hand on my cock, using two hands, sucking my balls, letting me fuck on her tits, and sometimes even let me cum on the face.

"Ultimate" level was the top notch cock suck, and usually resulted in some slight neck pain for her, using her ponytail as a handle for my hand, slapping her tits, cock slapping on her face, ramming her throat, dipping my balls into her mouth and tongue, fingering my asshole, eating the load but also letting my cock splash all over her face when I was completely cummed out.

As with anything, there are different levels of commitment.

Today she was hovering around the Supreme level of sucking my dick, and there was not doubt about the amount of cum she was about to extract from my ever-expanding ballsack.

She backed off of my meat to talk dirty to me, one of my favorites. The TV still gently sang in the background, the PM version of SportsCenter on the screen, two yokels trading lame zingers no doubt while I sat comfortably getting my dick sucked. Life was good.

She flicked and slicked the tip of my prick with her tongue. "I love this" she assured me, pumping my prick at the base with her cute little fist. She had all five fingers on me now, truly meaning business. I thickened in her hand, I could tell, and she kept cooing and making sighs of approval as she pumped away at me.

She also loved to jack me off, which lent itself to her commitment to sucking my cock.

She could be completely content to jack me to completion in certain circumstances. She always worried that I wouldn't like that second tier treatment, and most of the time extended her tongue as an invitation to prove she hadn't stopped loving the feeling of sucking on my dick, but was just doing something different to get me off.

Little did she know, I was fully aware she was all too emphatic about sucking my dick. As I had said, she was the most committed of my current cocksuckers, which included an on-and-off again girlfriend, two 20-year-old college girls, and yet another engaged woman that was just in love with my dick and the citrusy taste of my cum.

Melissa liked when I spiked her coffee with a load, her daughter (shhhh!) loved when I playfully came on her face, playing with my load and instructing me to "not tell Mom" as the sticky custard dripped down her chin. Morgan, who took a break fucking Averie from time to time to whet her beak in my load, usually liked to eat it directly as though it were candy. Morgan's ex-boyfriend had a terrible diet, and my cum was night and day compared to his. She reveled in the nuanced differences in our flavors.

Megan was her own cum-lover. She would take it on the titties, in the mouth, down the throat, on her face, in her eyes, on her forehead, whatever. Sky was the limit with that one.

"I really wish you didn't have so much dick," she oozed, completely obsessed with my cock. She jacked me slowly, back and forth, tugging on my prick.

"Why do you say that?"

"Cause I want your cock all the time," she said. She continued jacking me back and forth, like a seesaw. She turned her hand around and jacked me underneath. She turned her hand around once again and jacked me overhand.

She kept alternating motions in this fashion.

"But who doesn't love a boy that is prick-rich!" she corrected herself.

I could tell she was debating about getting me off with her hand, perhaps eyeballing a second load already. She was a greedy little cum-whore wasn't she?

"What are you doing?" I asked. "Suck my dick."

"I might want to jack you off onto my tongue instead," she reasoned.

"Not your face?" I shot back, glaring down at my little dick sucker.

She giggled. "If you're a good boy," she said, staring into the blowhole of my arm-long cock.

I was easily 8 inches, sometimes a little more if I'm not mistaken. I was round and robust, with a great shape and slow curve to the upward angle of my dick. I have been told I have a great "angle to my dangle" and that when I'm not even hard women can see through my pants, if they give them a glance.

"I thought I was a bad boy?" I played coy with her. She continued to jerk on my custard gun.

She traded her fist for her middle finger and thumb motion. She continued to rotate her hands around the fat boiling prick.

My cock was so red and swollen. I thought I might die if I didn't dump my load. There was a chance I would..

"Ugh, get me off," I pleaded and she told me to stand up.

I didn't know what she was going to do, but I knew I was desperate to shoot my spuzz.

She was wedging sufficiently between the table and my legs at this point, completely pinched tight. I think she enjoyed this method, sucking my dick in a phone booth essentially. Feeling stuck in a confined space with no where to go and no where for the 8 inch of man-dick to go except into the back of her throat.

She painfully let go of my prick, momentarily, thank God, and placed my cock back in her mouth. I was certain I didn't have much time, and I think as someone that has sucked on my prick 500 times, Megan knew my body so well, I hadn't even warned her I was about to cum the last 200 times she has sucked my dick.

I heard her phone buzz. Once, which implied a text, which I hoped it was. But then it buzzed a second, third, fourth, and fifth time. It was her fiancé calling.

She continued sucking my dick. Her head whipping back and forth on my prick, her ponytail jostling back and forth whipping side to side and back and forth, sometimes sideways. I loved to watch her ponytail rotate in a blur like an airplane propeller as she sucked my dick.

She kept up with her magic. She gagged on my cock, the gurgling sounds didn't alarm me or her, she was used to it. Her phone buzzed again, and again, and again. Her fiancé was undoubtedly calling a second time.

Wickely, she pulled my prick free of her mouth. "Better check my phone" she said.

She pulled me free with a plop, and then reached to her side to retrieve her bag, fishing out her phone. My cock bounced in protest of the lack of attention all of a sudden. I simply stood patently as I could, waiting for her hands or mouth (or maybe tits?) to once again take over fucking at my dick.

Sensing my silent but defiant protest, she scrolled on her phone, but as nimbly as she does anything, she leaned back in and placed my prick back in her mouth.

She tilted her head to the left, and read her text messages. She jammed my dick in her mouth, back and forth. She pushed my dick against the inside of her right cheek, her head tilted to the left side as she sucked dick.

The poke on the inside of her cheek was majestic, my eyes fixated on intrusive object poking insider her cheek crudely, obstructing her breathing, her passageway, everything. Her floppy set of bouncy pillows jiggling up and down, side to side. I was hypnotized by her udders and their flop.

The little mole on the side of her neck was always a weird turn-on for me, and there it was, catching my attention once again. To me it was a beauty mark.

I reached down and clapped at her tits again, causing the dick in her mouth to jostle around, and her eyes widened as she read her texts and sucked my dick simultaneously.

Her ponytail continue to whip in circles. Back and forth in a sawing motion, and I slapped at her ponytail as she blew me.

My nuts were banging back and forth at her chin, and her mouth was stuffed with dick.

I was eager to toss her my gunk, and there was no telling how big of a load I was going to blow. It was slightly unusual that I would text her to come over and suck my dick. I really needed it today. Yes, she was my beck and call dick sucker, but I rarely took her up on it.

It did cross my mind that the other end of the texter was a dick suckee as well, as she read through the texts she sucked my dick harder. For all I know, she was getting asked to suck another dick, and this made her want to suck my dick all the more. Perhaps getting pulled in multiple directions to suck on dicks made her twat wet.

She did reach down to pat her little bald cunt the moment I thought this. How remarkable, I thought. Supposing she had sucked me off 500 times I had learned a thing or two. She reached down in her human dick sucker booth between my couch and table and pawed at her bald little beaver through her black and dog hair speckled leggings.

The beaver was bald indeed, extremely bald in fact, and the photos I had taken of her beaver in the past illustrated this fact to the nines. She knew I was bananas for a hairless twat and knew it would force me to shoot an even bigger load down her throat, assuming this was even possible.

Meg knew precisely how to suck dick. You would almost think that she had a dick of her own? I still wondered what was on the other end of those texts while she sucked on my dick.

But alas, Megan had a bald little cunt. I knew it to be true on a personal level, because I had fucked it raw on many, many occasions.

But today, and most days, her mouth was the target for my load. In fact, even when I fucked her bald twat after a round of shower refreshing, she most often initiated I pull out just in time to hose her throat.

Today was no different. Her palate officially satiated, her mouth full, throat loosened and exercised, and her tummy empty, she decided to make her move.

Her belly undoubtedly hungry for my sticky injection, she readied herself to handle my dose.

I gave her my last warning at the perfect time.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" I babbled.

She always knew how to time me so well, again, she had a lot of experience handling my cock.

She opened her mouth and eyes, and extended her tongue. This was new. She usually shut her eyes tight and extended her tongue. Today she wanted to see me squirt, and didn't care if she caught it on the face. Or in the eyes!