All Comments on 'An Art Show Spectacle'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please do more!

HS98HS98almost 3 years agoAuthor

RE: Anonymous

I'm glad you liked the story! Not sure if I'll reuse those specific characters, but the general concept of this story is something I'll definitely visit again in some of my future stories. It's kind of fascinating to be honest, at least to me, as is probably clear from my mention that this story is based on a sudden fantasy of mine.

If you like stories like this one, then don't worry, a lot more is coming from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's OK. But the lack of a letter "d" in the last line is a bit of a let-down!

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Too unbelievably stupid. 2*

10035651003565about 2 years ago

I enjoyed gf story, weird as it was. 😀 but it’s a bit confusing…so were the two of them duct taped NAKED to each other? There was no mention of clothes, d so I it seems like it. I can’t see how, if he had no desire for his aunt before, he’d agree to that. I’d say the story would’ve benefitted from starting earlier, showing how the aunt convinced him to pose in the first place.

HS98HS98about 2 years agoAuthor

@LegallySane

I can definitely see why you'd think so, but, in my defense, I did warn the readers about that in the AN :).

@1003565

Yes, they were naked. It would actually be a bit hard for the sex to happen were they clothed :D. I can definitely see why it would be hard to understand why he'd agree to do so, but, considering how pushover-ish a lot of people can be (and I'll admit I'm speaking a bit from the experience here), especially when it comes to relatives and other "authority" figures they are used to wanting to please, which I mentioned in the story, it really does start making sense. I mean, there ARE people who had naked family photos done with their parents/children/siblings, so, if anything, a guy doing something like this with his aunt is actually a bit less crazy than reality can sometimes be. Especially since, as I believe is clearly explained in the story, he's used to his aunt doing a lot of stupid things, so, he probably pretty much just rolled his eyes and said that, this time, he'd do it, and never think about it again. Plus... I didn't really mention it in the story, but, I'd say that he almost certainly would feel at least some attraction to her even before that, if only because of how attractive she is and how small the age difference between them is.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Not sure what to think about this to be honest.

Because of the pre-warning that a suspension of reality was required I have to 'believe' this story and other than minor spelling errors (and I'm not the grammar police) the story was written pretty well, so that should mean a high score... BUT, you spent so much time on how 'crazy HOTT' and just plain crazy the aunt was, that you didn't spend enough time describing how the two were taped to the wall (their positions) so I really couldn't picture the 'action' and that was the most important part of the story, because without it there really isn't a story here. Since that was a fail that would mean a low score. Then you have the fact that they were naked, and even with the reality thing mentioned before it just pushes a bit too hard to except. I've read the comments so far and I think I agree with the one that said if you showed more of how they got to that point, then as I suggested better described their positioning to help your readers visualize, you'd have a better story. But it's yours not mine so, Thanks for Sharing.

HS98HS98over 1 year agoAuthor

@Fuzzy_Kbear

Fair points. Yeah, I probably should have focused more on that. I admittedly focused mostly on getting it done as soon as possible, since, as I mentioned, this is a story based on a fleeting, momentary fantasy rather than something I spent days crafting up, so, inevitably, any potential additional parts were sacrificed for that. Not exactly a good decision, I'll admit, but I can't really say that I'm disappointed with the final product.

As for their positions, Kayla was taped to the wall with her hands and feet, while he was taped onto her, facing her, being pretty much immobilized with how much he got onto him to make sure that his body will be safely held in place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...