An Art Show Spectacle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah, I'm cumming!" they both yelled out nearly in unison, as he shot 4 loads of his cum into her pussy, filling her pussy with his seed just as pure pleasure exploded throughout her body from there. Exhausted, sweaty, and orgasming, they barely moved as they relaxed their muscles against the durable duct tape covering them, hanging in the air limply and wordlessly as they enjoyed the pleasure coursing through their veins.

"Oh God, yes," she exhaled. "That was awesome."

"Exactly!" they heard a female voice exclaim from behind, and below, them.

Turning their heads in the voice's direction as much as they could, which wasn't at all much in his case, they noticed that the platform the workers had used to bring and secure them here was moving towards them again. Along with 3 of the workers adorned in reflexive jackets, there was a woman in her mid-to-late 30s whom, as Charles noticed, his aunt had recognized.

"Oh, hi Linda," she said, greeting the woman with what he remembered to be the name of the woman thanks to whom they were up there in the first place. "Liked what you saw?"

"You bet, and not just me!" she answered, as he heard the platform reach its destination behind him and stop. "You two are the stars of the show here, all the eyes were on you when you did that," she added, as she signaled something to the workers with her right hand.

In a moment, they each took a pair of scissors out of their pockets and started cutting them out of their sticky prison with surgical precision and a professional's speed.

"As I said when you commented that you two are awesome, you were exactly right. That's why we need to get you two out of here ASAP, so you can take Doug and Sally's place, since your show here is apparently over," she finished.

"Huh, what about them?" Kayla immediately inquired, not giving her nephew the slightest chance to show his obvious displeasure with the possibility of participating in another "performance".

"Ahh, the usual shit," Linda replied. "They liked the money, but suddenly got cold feet at the eleventh hour, fearing that their marriages might fall apart if the word of what they did in here gets out."

"Doug and Sally, eh?" she asked, watching as Charles almost fell on his knees when the workers pushed him onto the platform as they cut the last pieces of duct tape holding him in the air. "Charlie, honey, would you like a blowjob?" she asked, her gaze switching to meet Linda's for the briefest of moments before they both turned to watch her nephew, who almost fell again, this time upon hearing her proposition.

"Hah! Kayla, you really are something else!" she exclaimed in something of a genuine awe, as her friend was likewise freed from her sticky shackles and brought to join them on the platform, while Charles, although free to speak and, with the duct tape being quickly and mostly painlessly removed from his body with the help of a warm, wet sponge, to move however he wanted, was only able to rapidly no his head in agreement at his aunt's newest indecent proposal.

12