All Comments on 'An Artist & Her Passion'

by Pelios

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very stimulating

I really enjoyed this story, it's always a joy to read stories where the author takes some time to write a slow build-up. I considered this a sensual and erotically stimulating story and would love some more chapters, especially as it seemed about to get slightly kinky :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This was so REAL!

Reading this story was like being there for me, and I really got off to being there! I wonder if this story was autobiographical?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh, yes!

I'm so very wet from reading this sexy story. I want to be those girls, I want to watch those girls. I can smell the sex through the pages and that is what makes your story rate very high on my (sex) opinion scale. A bisexual girl myself, I love women and look for stories like this one to feed my already active fantasy life. Thanks so much for a wonderful read and a very exciting afternoon of self pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

I like the slow built up of this story, I couldn't stop reading to find out what was going to happen. This is a fantasy of mine so it really turned me on. Great job!

Cromm CrauchCromm Crauchover 18 years ago
WoW

That was great. Good story, character development and great sex scenes. Absolutly great! Keep it up. Please!

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 18 years ago
Damn You're Good Pelios

Frank Frazetta and Boris Vallejo may draw incredible pictures, but you are an incredible artist with words. Donna and especially Julia are super sexy, and the scenes were great enhanced by your brilliant writing as usual. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Same as Swedish reader

I'd like to endorse the comments made by "anon. from Sweden".

A really great story that should be expanded to, at least, a novella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a wonderful story

I just fell in love with both the characters in this story, so much deep love for each other, wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
YUM

hOT Hot! I too am an artist and many times have fallen for my models...I always need a muse, and finding one can be a highly sensual experiece, a great exploration. I totally got off on your story, great details to constuct the reality but not deface it with trivailities. You have lived these moments, but can re-tell them even more so...I wonder where your mercury is...thanks lady.

carrolldweldencarrolldweldenover 16 years ago
So Real

It seems so real, I also fell in love with both the girls, I trust you will keep up your good work. Thanks

smallncutesmallncutealmost 16 years ago
Adorable sensual realistc

Hi Pelios

Took me most of the day t read this story, so much information, detail.

Yet rather than bog the reader down it makes the story so much more realistic, for example the comments about the sauce sticking - makes this story so so believable.

Thank you Miranda

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!

More!!! I loved this story so much! It was sensual and sexy! esp. the part where julia fingered donna's clit while humpping her from the behind. That was incredible!

Marg_momMarg_momalmost 14 years ago
For me, you write amazing stories! This is another.

I think I have read all your stories and they are, for me, very erotic.

This is no exception. Most of your stories seem to start with straight or bi-curious women; so, I guess, that helps me identify!

Thank you for writing.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 11 years ago
An excellent story

A wonderful interplay of character traits. The only thing that seemed off for me was that Julia had the religious parents, but Donna was the one with the most hang ups.

I loved the resisting and giving in that Donna wrestled with, and Julia's implacable loving seduction was irresistible. Please keep writing.

cdlauracdlauraover 8 years ago
Please Continue...

Really enjoyed reading your story, on these two lovely woman finding themselves. Yes, it's been a while since you submitted, please continue this love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked it

I agree with the comment from CDLAURA. 12 years between chapters/sequels aint so bad. I fully enjoyed this story and your others and I admire the authors on this site. How someone can keep all the characters straight is beyond me. Thank you for your efforts and good writing.

BL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

This was another slow burn romantic story, during which the 2 ladies grow very intimate with each other, which I appreciate so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Envy

Beautifully written and not for the first time I wish I could experience what it is to be a woman, particularly to have multiple orgasms. I hope the next chapter was written as I enjoy pee games with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great seduction

Love your style, an excellent story of sexual growth love all your tales!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 3 years ago

Wow! you already made my come on page 2!

UncertainTUncertainT19 days ago

Very intimate and so compelling.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous