An Artists' Display for a Cuckquean

Story Info
An artists plays out her bosses humiliation fantasy.
4.7k words
4.33
8.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers

Sunny is in her happy place.

As part of the board of directors for the new Art Museum in Cancun, she couldn't ask for a better job or a more perfect day.

Sunny leans over the steel railing of the second floor of the modern white building and looks out at the line of hotels. The day is early with a summer's heat, packed with meetings that are just winding down for the day. She notices couples checking into the Desire Resorts across the street where she's staying. Some of the couples look appealing, as do some of the single men, but she stopped scoping them out after so many weeks. Too much work, not enough play, and not enough prospects that would meet the specific fantasy she craves.

She drinks some water, clearing her throat for speaking at the next meeting. She's briefing the rest of the board and their main investors on the grand opening in a week. Now that the paint is dry and the installations are coming in, all that's left is to promote and prepare for the throngs of visitors coming across from the hotel to populate the halls.

But especially the living exhibit rooms.

As she makes her way down the high ceiling hall, her heels echo off of the empty spaces now filled with Greek statues of the late iron age period. They're the rare ones. The type that show both men and women, naked, in the throngs of sexual acts that were once deemed fully acceptable by society, but then quickly regarded as smut as the millennia went on. Now recovered and reconstructed, Sunny basks in the sexy images of the ancients in the middle of their embrace surrounded by the modern building.

With the lonely nights in the hotel, she finds herself jealous of the statues. She feels even more jealous of the prepared rooms along the right of the hall. She tucks her fantasies away in her mind as one of her assistants walks around the corner with two workers pushing in a large plate of glass.

"Good morning Sunny. The handymen say that the glass installation for the final room will be done by the end of the day," the skinny assistant explains. The workers position the ten foot glass piece carefully and begin their preparations. They begin by putting sheets over the gray transitional style furniture.

"Are the doors installed properly?" Sunny asks.

The attendant looks at the handymen nervously. One produces a set of keys and tosses them over.

"Yes, all done. Here are the keys Sunny," she says. Sunny pockets them in her sundress and gives the assistant some praise.

As the assistant scurries off, Sunny looks at the ecstasy statues and then into the rooms. She feels jealous in several ways that, as a director, she will never be able to partake in these living exhibit rooms. She begins to imagine the throngs of people, all with drinks in their hands and focus through the glass, watching couples in different dynamics have sex. It's a form of artistic expression, she tells herself (and to the local government).

But she cannot help but want that art to be the passion in between her legs, to be the one inside the box being watched while being pleasured. Before she becomes too wet, she starts off again toward her meeting.

#

Sunny likes all the board members and the investors except for one. Karen. After her power point presentation in the stylish conference room, Karen is the first to throw out questions without so much as raising a hand or allowing Sunny to finish her presentation.

"What happened with the color coordination for the furniture in the Greek presentation rooms," she asks.

"The artists believe that the gray color and the lighting will help keep focus on the people without contrasting with different skin colors. She said that many of the interested parties agreed with this and--," she was cut off by Karen.

"But they're not the ones paying for it, are they?" she says.

The room of board members shifts in the black chairs. Sunny holds Karen's stare, not giving in to the woman, letting her dig her own grave. Karen continues, stepping onto the soap box as she usually does.

"This installation is one of a kind. The first of its kind in a newly progressive sex positive world. And I want it to be perfect. And the boring gray and white rooms will offer little excitement to those at the hotels. I want this to feel like an exclusive club, a place so fancy and decadent that it will all but sap the rest of the swinger resorts of their venues and bring their audiences to us. And gray boring couches with basic white lighting isn't going to cut it. Change it," she says.

Sunny's business head starts to kick into gear hoping it overtakes her frustration with Karen. The fast shipping and the overtime work for the upholster alone will cut everything close. If only, thinks Sunny, this woman could get a taste of these rooms, a taste of my fantasy in action, that she might not give a shit about the color of the couches.

"We'll get the changes to the furniture to more club colors right away, Karen. Shouldn't be a problem," says Sunny.

"Good. Now, I have major issues with the Roman rooms..."She begins, but Sunny tunes her out. She'd notice that Karen's mood has deteriorated over the weeks. At first her husband was here, but he left at some point. Since then, Karen's mood was extra sour. In the lobby she'd seen her flirting with another man. This man, stoic in stature and reserved in build, seemed to just put up with Karen. But the way this man looked at her one time, she could tell that he desired other things than just Karen.

"Is that clear Sunny?" Karen finally completes.

"Yes, clear," said Sunny, knowing that the rest of the board already voted on finalizing the Roman room.

#

In her room on the 20th floor, Sunny decides to celebrate alone in her own way. On her bed is an opened and freshly delivered package. Under her flowing summer dress is hidden the boudicca body suit, black and strappy and hugging her curves near perfect. It's a hug she's badly in need of after weeks without being touched. As she looks at the sunset, her frustration with Karen starts to combine with her fantasy.

How wonderful, she begins to think, would it be to be the cuckcake for Karen. How twistedly sexy it would be to take her side piece downstairs, pull them into her room, and make Karen watch as she pleases her side piece the way he wants it. The very thought of it makes Sunny wet with desire.

To tease herself, she pounds the rest of her drink, letting some of it seep out of the sides of her mouth and run down her supple breasts and over the body suit. She wished it to be another man's cum instead of the bubbles of alcohol.

Her phone on the nightstand buzzes. It's a text from Karen. Sunny reads it and sighs.

"I need to talk to you in more detail about the human exhibits in the Greek room. Come and meet me in the bar," says Karen.

You could ask me nicely, you bitch, thinks Sunny. She takes her phone and makes her way downstairs to the bar.

#

The breezy lobby is marble and so is the open bar. Sitting in high wicker chairs with two empty highball glasses sits Karen and her temporary affair, the stoic statured man. She walks up, strutting her heels in her business confidence to prepare for the onslaught from Karen. Karen is talking the ear off of the stoic man, but he turns to look over Sunny. The way his eyes scan her makes her feel horny differently than she has before.

"There you are," says Karen, setting down her drink. "Now this is what I want to change in the Greek room. I want everything to be red. Repaint the walls and the couches need to be upholstered all red. Then..." Karen continues on, but barely looks at Sunny.

The stoic man looks at Karen with a gray eyed concern as she drones on. He turns to Sunny and they meet each other's stares. The look on his face says a thousand words. And most of those are dirty. Sunny ignores Karen and extends her pedicured hand.

"I'm Sunny," she says. The man takes her hand. She notices a white line around his ring finger as he grips her.

"I'm Emir, he says.

"Nice tan line," Sunny says pointing at his hand. "Must be one hell of a ring." Emir holds a smirk in his face as Karen suddenly goes pale and stops talking.

"You should see my wife's. It's a diamond bigger than her clit," he says.

"So just one carrot then?" she says.

Sunny and Amir begin to laugh with each other. Karen puts down her drink, mortified.

"Sunny, that was so rude. I can't believe you--," but this time, Sunny cuts her off by putting a freshly shaven leg and heel on the bar between their stools. She leans in and takes Karen's drink, making a purposeful effort to drink where Karen's lipstick is on the glass.

"Karen. Work is over for the day and everything is already set. Why don't you order another round of drinks and start telling me what relaxes you. God knows that you need it," says Sunny.

Karen's confounded look on her face turns red, searching for words. But then Emir chimes in.

"I'll have another scotch on the rocks," he says to Karen.

"Gin and tonic for me," says Sunny.

Karen is about ready to explode as she looks at Emir dead in the eye. But Amir winks at her as he nods his head over at Sunny. Karen's face softens into an uneasy look. She turns to the bartender and orders the drinks.

"Thanks Karen," says Sunny, still leaning her leg on the bar as she continues to finish off Karen's drink. "So, when you're not acting like a wealthy donor for the board, what do you like to do... In bed?" Sunny cocks her head back, downing the rest of the liquid. Karen, flustered, takes a moment as she wiggles in her high chair.

"I have a thing," Karen says.

"Don't we all. Figured that we all have a similar 'thing' being involved in this art project. How about you there Emir. Did she tell you what we got going on across the street?" says sunny. The bartender finishes the drinks and sets them out for them. They all take them. Sunny takes the effort to clink Karen's glass first before drinking.

"She hasn't said much about it. Mostly just about how her husband is a wimp. Maybe you can tell us more details about that 'thing' you have, Karen?" asks Amir.

"I..." Karen stumbles. "I like to be humiliated." Sunny scoffs as she takes another pull of her drink.

"Couldn't imagine that based on how you try and do it to me all the time," Sunny says. But Karen's resolve returns.

"It's not just that. I... Being in powerful positions I often boss people around. Undressing presenters and managers in the boardrooms is part of my job. I even do it to my husband to try and get him angry at me and take it out on me in bed, put me in my place. But he just doesn't do it. I really dislike people who fold under pressure. But in some ways, I want to feel that humiliation myself," says Karen. She takes a sip of her drink and plays with the ice.

The admission stuns both Sunny and Emir into a sultry (but momentary) silence. Sunny feels herself becoming warm by the friction of her artistic gears turning in her head. Emirs cheeks flush at an idea also formulating in his head.

"So you're a cuckquean at heart?" he says to Karen. She turns red as she places her drink on the bar.

"Yes," she whispers. '"Yes, that's my ultimate fantasy. It's why I funded this project in the first place."

"Looks like your fantasy matches perfectly with mine, Karen," says sunny. Karen turns to her, excitement in her eyes. All three of them down their drinks at the same time. Sunny produces a set of keys.

"Karen, why don't we take Emir over to the exhibits next door. We can show him the Greek room. You know, the one you think should be painted a stupid shade of red?"

#

The lighting is perfect, thinks Sunny. The chair that Karen sits in beyond the glass room will make the audience look like silhouetted peeping-toms. Karen sits in one of the gray chairs brought out from the other room. She's settled into it, drink in hand, looking convincingly comfortable at how the seat and the setting of the exhibit is.

Emir is sitting on a long couch, his red buttoned down shirt open, showing his white hairs on his chiseled chest. His body is stark against the gray couch and white walls surrounding them, as if he is one of the statues brought to life. He takes a drink and nods at Sunny.

Sunny keeps eye contact with Karen as she starts to peel down her long sleeved summer dress. She rubs her hands down her body, letting the dress slowly reveal the black patterns of the black boudicca shoulder straps that cover her arms and shoulders. She turns, bending at the waist, and lets the dress fall over the back, showing off her ass and the sequence of the lingerie. The black patterned stockings to match fit perfectly with her black strappy high heels. She dances in front of Karen, giving her looks while she licks her lips. Karen slips a hand down under her dress and begins to touch herself, pushing her own panties aside as she does.

"I have control of your orgasm, Karen. Is that clear?" says Sunny through the glass. Karen nods.

"You boy toy over here is mine this evening. And I'm going to let him cum all over my face and my pussy. And you are going to sit there and watch and see how hot this setup is and why it works," says Sunny. Karen nods again.

Sunny walks over to Amir and begins to kiss him, making sure that her ass is curved up in the air for Karen to see her wet pussy dripping through the black panties. Amir closes his eyes as Sunny licks his lips, tasting the bourbon from his drink. She straddles him, pulling his button down off and over his shoulders. His big hands come around to her ass and move her panties to the side, letting her pussy out for Karen to see.

Sunny gets up and has Amir move to the extended ottoman and lay face up, his head slightly hanging off the edge. Karen dances, moving her hips, while she keeps eye contact with Karen. Sunny turns and bends at the waist, bringing down her bottoms at the same time. She then positions herself over Amir's head and squats down, holding her tits and keeping her mouth open.

"You wish this could be you, don't you Karen?" She teases her. Karen starts to touch herself faster. Sunny then begins to grind herself on Amir's tongue, her wetness getting all over Amir's face. Sunny moans loudly, hearing her voice echo off of the room. She sees part of her reflection in the glass and marvels at how good the lingerie looks on her body, and how hot it is to have control over Karen, who now has a look of desperation as she comes close to cumming.

Sunny waves a finger at her, seeing her get close. Karen gives a pouting face.

"Now you get to watch while I cum all over your boy toy's face," she says. She feels her clit being flicked by Amir harder as he hears her speak. Sunny moans loudly with delight, feeling herself become wet. A rush comes, and her thick cum starts to ejaculate all over Amir as she climaxes harder than she has in almost a month. The rush makes her want more cum, and to make herself as messy as she possibly can.

"You don't like being edged, do you my cuckquean?" Sunny teases through the window again. Karen shakes her head.

"Then you're going to have one hell of an edge on this one. Go ahead, touch your pathetic cunt again. But don't even think about cumming," she says. Karen continues, parting her mouth and touching herself vigorously again as Amir gets off the couch.

Sunny takes Amir's former position, her head over the edge and allows Amir to mount over her. He takes off his trousers and stands stark naked over Sunny, ready to thrust into her mouth and deep throat her.

"Make it messy," she says to Amir. "And I want you to cum as much as possible."

Amir grunts as he starts to stroke himself. He wastes no time putting his giant cock into her open mouth. Sunny doesn't let her eyes waver from connecting with Karens, keeping careful watch over her edging as Amir begins to thrust deeper and deeper.

Sunny is deepthroated and feels his cock start to pulse. Saliva and spit starts to come out the sides of her mouth as he pulls out all the way, then jams back in again. Her moans vibrate around his cock, making his legs shake as he gets close to orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," he says. She pushes him out of her mouth and strokes his slimy cock with both hands. She keeps her eyes open as he starts to pulse out batches of cum. They hit her mouth and fill it and all over her chin. Sunny feels an ecstasy fill her with satisfaction as she's slathered in Amir's outcome. And just as he finishes and dismounts, she sees Karen getting close again.

"You can stop now," she says, almost casually. Karen flushes red in the face, pouting at wanting to cum.

"But I want to!" says Karen. But Sunny gives her another wagging of the finger. The power surges through her as Karen takes her hand off of herself.

Amir lays back down in Sunny's position once again, but this time Sunny mounts his cock, making sure that the cum and spit on her face drips down and surges out of her mouth as she begins to ride Karen's boy toy. The contrast of their naked bodies, hers wrapped in luscious lingerie, is stark against the gray room. Her body becomes the center of attention with each ride forward of her hips. She feels Amir becoming hard and harder, grunting and moaning as he does. Sunny looks at Karen, now wiggling in her seat.

"Go ahead. Bring yourself close again you slutty cuckquean," she says. Karen jams two fingers in her pussy, spreading her legs as wide, and fucks herself furiously. The rigor and jealousy surging through Karen makes Sunny more wet than she can possibly imagine. She slides easier and faster over Amir.

"Oh god I'm close again," he says. She dismounts him and goes down to his cock. She takes the tip of him in her mouth, then uses both hands to stroke him. He starts to shake.

Sunny pulls her mouth back just as he starts to explode. Looking straight at Karen, the cum fills her mouth and drips down even more in a mess. The slime around her face, and dripping down onto her tits, makes her want to bathe in it. Sunny starts to touch herself, moaning in pleasure she's only dreamed of having in this room over the past several months.

Karen is dripping onto the seat she's in, thrusting her fingers in and out so hard that her entire body starts to arch.

"Karen!" Sunny says commanding. Karen immediately takes out her fingers, panting and wiggling in desperation.

"Please Sunny. I can't stand it. I want to cum so bad. Please," she pleads with Sunny. But Sunny feels another surge within her, the power, making her ready for another batch of cum again. She shakes her head no.

"Now, don't touch yourself anymore at all. Sit there like a little hungry cuckquean and enjoy me using your boy toy," she says.

Sunny gets on Amir once again, feeling how much cum is still left around his cock, and begins to ride him harder still. Amir, stiff and at attention, sweats as he thrusts more and more into her. The harder he thrusts, the more Sunny moans. Until soon, she feels the cum building at the base of Amir's cock. Strings of cum surround her pussy that appear every time she comes up, then hears the wet slap every time she comes down. Karen can hear it, and she watches Karen white knuckle the seat in front of her, eyes bulging, taking in every moment of the activity.

Amir finally releases, and Sunny orgasms feeling the hot cum fill the inside of her. She rides him harder, milking him for all that he has.

Sunny feels the sweat building on her back as she exhales a sigh of satisfaction. She dismounts and lays on the couch, her beautiful legs in stockings spread, allowing Karen to see the giant creampie come out of her pussy. Sunny gives a 'come here' motion with her finger at Karen, allowing her to come in.

Karen walks into the room from the door, breathing hard and shaking with frustration. She rounds the couch where both Amir lays naked, still hard as a rock, and Sunny open and completely dirty.

Delimity
Delimity
222 Followers
12