An Artists' Display for a Cuckquean

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, come and taste what you missed. And once you do, then while you're cleaning up, you can cum. Is that clear, my slutty cuckquean?" asks Sunny.

"Yes," says Karen sheepishly. Sunny points to Amir, and Karen gets started.

"You get to lick only," Sunny commands. Karen follows, kneeling before the couch and licking everything off of Amir's sensitive dick. Karen moans loudly as she rubs her clit, forcing herself to enjoy the taste of both of them.

Once he's clean, Karen crawls on her knees over to Sunny, who is still messy and splayed out for her to see. Sunny leans forward and plants a kiss on Karen, letting the cum and spit get on her cheeks.

"Go ahead. Lick it up," says Sunny. Karen does so, using her tongue gingerly over Sunny's face as she moans with the power. Sunny can feel Karen's body shake as she starts to put her fingers inside her, keeping her close to orgasm. Sunny smiles.

"Now lick up all of the cum from my pussy my little cum queen," she says. Karen bends down and licks it all, one at a time. With every taste, Karen begins to moan in want, feeling her orgasm building more and more. By the time she's done, she's kneeling before Sunny in a complete sweat, still fingering herself. Sunny takes her by the chin, feeling the dampness of the cum now down Karen's throat.

"Go ahead you rude bitch. Get the orgasm that you should have had with Amir," she says.

Karen screams so loud in her orgasm that it crackles Sunny's ears. Karen collapses onto Sunny's lap, out of breath and energy.

All three of them stay in their positions, surprised by the intensity. After a while, they all begin to laugh with each other. Their laughter builds as their smiles widen, all drunk on their alcohol and the cocktail of endorphins now surging through everyone.

Their laughs fill the art room, a delight worthy of its first exhibition and display among the ancestors of their sexual past.

#

The next morning, Sunny has a slight worry in her mind now that the alcohol has cleared. She can still smell the flowery scent of cum around her face, which makes her wet. But her concern is about Karen and what will happen at their final presentation for preparations for the opening.

In the boardroom, they all sit quietly as Sunny goes through the checklist on the PowerPoint presentation. She finishes, then turns to the board.

The entire row of summer dressed casual people sit quietly for a moment, feeling strange that Karen hasn't said much of anything. Finally, she leans forward with her forearms on the table.

"Thank you Sunny, that was a wonderful presentation," she says.

Sunny feels herself get wet at this thank you. She only nods.

"I agree with you that we should keep the Greek room as is. Your team did an excellent job, as well as the art designer, for making a good selection of the color, layout, and type of furniture for the exhibition rooms. No more work is needed," she concludes.

"Thank... Thank you," says Sunny, stunned.

Karen continues down the checklist, speaking to the rest of the board with a changed attitude, one of authority but one of respect. Afterwards, Sunny is so wet that she has to run to the bathroom and touch herself.

#

After a few weeks of the venue opening, Sunny attends several of the midnight showings in the art gallery. Couples flood into the room adorned with white statues sticking out among the crowd as they all gaze at couples in different groups and combinations having sex. The orgies last for hours into the night. And the crowd cannot take their eyes off the human skin, all in their natural state, against the stark gray. They are the center of attention, and nothing else.

And when Sunny is there, Karen is there as well. They both stand in front of the room where their private event took place, side by side, and enjoy the shows together without a word. When a show ends, they look at each other. Karen has a slightly serious look, but when Sunny returns it, she sees the puppy dog look, desperate to cum again.

But one day Sunny stops showing. On to another project, she hears. But the grapevine of the arts group is long and fruitful.

A few morning later, Sunny comes into the office and sits at her computer. Her assistant rounds the corner and drops a business envelope on her desk. It's Karen's name, but her last name has changed.

"Do you know what happened here?" says Sunny, pointing to the last name of Karen. Her assistant giggles and comes into her office and takes a seat.

"Oh you're not going to believe this piece of juicy gossip. I heard that she was cheating on her husband. Someone said that she purposefully was having sex with someone she met here, in Cancun, and had him walk in. I think she even had the divorce papers on the bed as she was doing. What a savage, right?" she says. Sunny just stares at her assistant.

"Woah that's... That is savage," she agrees.

"Right? And this Amir guy it turns out is part of some type of oil company that's connected to Saudi Arabia. I looked him up. He's richer than anything I've seen. But, she swindled him out of money and left him too," says the assistant, almost giddy with the intensity of the story.

Sunny doesn't know what to think. But she opens the envelope. It's another proposal for funds for another exhibit, just like this one, but out in Spain. The financial numbers that Karen commits are huge. Sunny's eyes go wide. But she asks one last question.

"Well, turns out she was in Vegas and met the owner of the Bellagio. Guess the guy was a big fan of her work and wanted to partake. Guess he's going to be partaking a whole lot now that she's got him by the ball of his finances," says the assistant. She giggles as she goes out.

Sunny finally releases the orgasm that was building in her the entire time the assistant was recounting the story. She breathed out the orgasm, which made her body shake. Just then, a text comes in.

It's from Karen.

"When you finish the new exhibit in Spain, I want to be there with you to... Inspect the new exhibit rooms. I'll be bringing my new backer of the project. He wants to see it as well," says Karen.

Sunny sits back in her chair. This really is her happy place, she thinks.

12