An Assassin's Life Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked her up, threw her on the edge of the bed, ripped her shorts and thong off, leaving her top on, and dove between her legs, plastering my mouth on her pussy and sucking her clit before she could complain. In a sign of encouragement, Dawn opened her legs further, grabbed my head, and shoved me harder into her cunt.

"Oh, you know how to make a convincing argument to a girl," she moaned. "Come on, honey, give me some sugar. Slower, please!"

I did. Dawn's pussy was as perfect as she was, fully shaved, delicate with slight lips that rolled into her soft pink folds, a long clit that was large enough to find but not unsightly, and an opening that was not too long and not too small. Her pussy matched her body in size and expectation.

As I licked on her clit I struggled out of my jeans so my robustly hard cock had a bit more room and was no longer bent over in sheer agony, and then put a finger into her vagina. As I expected, it was dripping and soft as silk. I started to move my finger in and out, reaching up to her G-spot as I flattened my tongue on her clit, lapping on it.

I had my super trick up my sleeve and sucked Dawn's clit into my mouth with my lips tight around it as if it was a small cock and started to move up and down as if I was giving her a blow job.

Her hips were bucking. Her breathing got hotter and faster. I could tell she was ready to cum. By now, I had two fingers in her pussy, and it was seriously soaking. I scoped up a wad of her juices, shoved one finger into her ass, and she came screaming to high heaven and calling out to her God, her rosebud's orgasmic spasms squeezing my fingers in a vice grip.

I kept licking her clit until she shoved my head away, saying, "No! Stop!! Too sensitive."

I rolled down her legs and kissed up them drying her wetness off of my face onto her thighs.

We all have our kinks. There are guys who like big huge pussies or large ripe lips and over enlarged everything downstairs in a woman. Hey, if it gets you hot, go with it. I like a girl's private parts to match the girl. If she is large, broad, fleshy, and out there, I want her naughty bits to be the same. If she's delicate, smaller, and a work of art, like Dawn, I hope the picture remains the same with clothes on and when they are off. Dawn's pussy was a work of art.

Dawn had cum twice. I hadn't and had blue balls like an eighteen year old virgin. In my younger days, I would have put a gun to her head and changed the dynamic, but this was the new me. The kinder, gentler me and I was trying my best to live up to it and accept it.

I still had my shirt and Jockeys on, and Dawn's still had her top and pink lace bra on as I slid up her body rolling my chiseled chest over her soft tits and shoved my tongue down her throat, letting Dawn taste herself as we began to unbutton our shirts. She stopped when she saw the scars.

She lightly ran her nail over the jagged, round ones below my left shoulder and the three long, zig-zagged ones on my stomach. She returned to the punctures.

"What are these? They look like the kind of bullet scars you see in the movies."

"That's because they're bullet scars."

She jumped back. "Really?!"

I turned over a bit.

"Luckily, two went all the way through. The others are from knife wounds," I said.

Her fingers couldn't stop exploring the scars. "Are you going to tell me about them?"

"As I told you guys in the bar, I'm ex-military," I lied.

"So, you've killed people..."

"Dawn, could we not get into this? If you don't mind, I'd really prefer not to ruin this night by reliving combat."

"Sorry," and she leaned over and lovingly kissed the bullet holes, licked her way down to the knife scars on my stomach, loving them with much attention.

In my experience, women always found scars sexy. I never knew why. Maybe that fighting the dragon thing, but I had them and was the happy recipient of their devotion.

My throbbing hardon was filling my underwear with the large head peeking over the elastic waist. She slowly stripped off my Jockey's, and my cock slapped back against my stomach. I watched her eyes travel up my full length and watch it throb as the blood rushed in. The head of my cock resting about an inch above my belly button.

"Christ, that's big!"

And Dawn took it into her mouth, rolling the wide head softly in her warm, wet mouth with her tongue.

As I said, when I was younger, a lot of women couldn't handle my girth and large head, but I could tell this wasn't Dawn's first rodeo. She gently put the head of my cock into her mouth and held it there, rolling her tongue around my ridge, and started to suck like a vacuum so hard that I was screaming in my mind for her to finally take my cock fully into her mouth.

I was fighting the need to shove myself in when she did it. She wrapped her hand powerfully around the base of my cock and started to fuck my cock with her mouth as her hand milked me.

Dawn took my cock out of her mouth but kept milking me.

"How about that hotshot? This little ol' southern girl good enough for you?"

My cock was throbbing, and my balls were screaming.

"Fuck! Do I have to shove your head back down on my cock?!"

"Oh, you want to cum?" she asked in her soft southern lilt.

And she took my cock deep into her mouth, her tongue rolling around as she pulled me deeper and deeper until, with a pop, I was in her throat.

I was amazed. The last thing I expected she could do. And Dawn started to deepthroat me like I'd never been before.

The macho in me wanted to grab her head and force her at my own pace like a masturbation toy, but Dawn wasn't a pro being paid, and I was doing my best to be a generous lover. It was so good, so hot; before I knew it, I was bucking like a bronco rising up to each of her thrusts down on my entire shaft as I was actually fucking her throat.

Dawn pulled off of me and smiled, "Like that old man?"

"Old man??!!" And I grabbed her head, shoved her back down, and seriously fucked her throat until my balls started churning and in a matter of moments, I shoved her head down to my nuts and shot rope after rope of my hot, thick cum down her throat and into her belly.

I held her there for the first few shots and then pulled her head up so the last three or four jets were in that beautiful mouth, making sure that I pulled out for the last two to hit her squarely on that picture-book face.

She looked up at me, my hard cock in her hand in front of that cute face nearly reaching her forehead, her blonde hair bobbing, her big blue eyes shining, and two globs of my cum dripping down her nose and cheeks onto her mouth.

She took her finger, scooped my cum up, stuck it into her mouth, swallowed, smiled, and said, "Yum. That's what I've been waiting for all day."

And she moved up to kiss me, mingling our juices together. Her pussy in my mouth and my cum in hers. In our embrace, some of my cum got rubbed onto my face. Dawn giggled and happily tongued it clean.

I had found a winner.

We rested once again. "Honey," Dawn looked at me. "My eyeballs are floating. I've got to pee."

"Okay, but you're still wearing your top. Where is that mole?"

And she sat up and took her top and bra off to reveal a small, perfectly round brown mole on her right breast at the 7:00 o'clock position to her nipple.

What Dawn hadn't mentioned was the delicate lavender magnolia flower tattooed on her left breast, high on the inside but not too inside to notice with clothing on.

I leaned in and kissed and sucked the mole, using it as an excuse to play with her nipple a bit too.

"Interesting tattoo."

"Well, thank you, sir. Do you like it? Denise has the same one but on her right boob. That way, certain folks can tell us apart," and she gave a little smile and got up, sashaying towards the bathroom.

Watching her exquisite, nude, young form heading that way, I realized I hadn't noticed the red heart tattoo planted squarely on her right cheek. It was about an inch in diameter and drawn three-dimensionally with some shadowing and a highlight on the upper right side of the heart.

My God, another moment of perfection. The red of the heart jumped off her soft blonde, white skin, the artist had centered it to perfection on her cheek, and it was not too big, yet not too small. I popped another hardon watching her walk to the john, knowing that another round in bed was going to be easy, but peeing with my now throbbing hardon might not be.

I have no ink. That is unusual in my world, especially my profession, but I always considered it branding. The company putting its stamp on you. I wouldn't do it.

There were a few bosses who objected highly and insisted, including one who enlisted a crew to abduct me, tie me down, strip me, and attempt to brand me with a syndicate tattoo.

I killed them all, including the boss. And when confronted by others from the organization about my position, and especially about my "retiring" the boss, I killed them too. Eventually, everyone got the message, and the word got out that I was "a weirdo" and to be left alone."

Fine with me. So, I have no ink. Never wanted it, never wanted to have it, and if I ever get a tattoo, it will be for a highly compelling reason. But right now, my position was my body is what my body is, and I will go back to nature exactly as it was delivered.

Dawn walked seductively back from the bathroom as I looked at her Playboy quality breasts, large but firm on her chest with small areolas for her size, brownish, but still on the pink side, and perfect nipples that were a tad puffy - just to tantalize - but pert, that mole, and a belly whose tightness showed the hours of running up and down the soccer field and that totally shaved snatch that could make a man lose his mind.

She laid down next to me on the bed and said, "Okay, Jax, what euphemism do you want to do? Do you want to 'want to get to know me?' 'Play around?' 'Make love?' or do you just want to fuck?"

"Let's fuck!"

And I threw Dawn onto her back on the bed, slid over her and between her legs, rubbed my throbbing cock up and down her soaking vagina to coat some wetness over the head of my cock, and slowly started to enter her until I was all the way in. It surprised me that she could take my full length, considering how small she was.

"Oh, my God!! Fuck! That's so big! Wait."

I did. This was not a hooker to use for my pleasure. This was a beautiful young woman in my bed who I was enamored with. I wanted to pleasure Dawn.

"Okay?" I asked, rolling around.

"Yes. Oh God, yes. Fuck me, Jax. Fuck me and make me cum. Fuck me. Fuck me..."

And I did, starting slowly, but as things got hotter, and Dawn's hips started rolling up to meet my thrusts in no time, I was pumping her as hard as I could. I was in heat, and I needed to own her pussy.

I put my hands under her ass, grabbing Dawn's cheeks to lift her up for a better angle, and rammed it in deeper and harder. I could feel my balls slapping against her ass as the engorged head of my cock plowed inside her drenched tunnel.

Dawn was as hot as me. Her breathing became fast and shallow, her nipples were tight, and her juices were leaking all over us and the bed. Moaning loudly, she grabbed my ass with both hands and started shoving me into her as hard as she could.

"Everything okay?" I asked.

"Shut up and fuck me, stud," and she kissed me passionately and deeply.

I did.

I looked into Dawn's eyes, and something had changed. There was a warmth there that I hadn't seen prior to that moment. They softened into an invitation to intimacy, affection, and surrender.

We went at it long and hard and slow and soft. I used every trick I knew, and Dawn seemed to cum time after time again.

After what seemed like her third or fourth orgasm, and we had turned from fucking to making love, I realized that I needed to know something, and I needed to know it now. I kissed her on the mouth and said, "It's my turn."

And flipped her over onto her hands and knees and yanked my cock out of her pussy, and plunged it into her ass in one thrust, pushing her onto the bed. I laid there on top of Dawn's conquered body with my cock as far up her ass as it could be, waiting for her to adjust, occasionally moving to bang my balls against her empty pussy.

"What the fuck?! That hurts. Get off me, Jax. That hurts. Please.

"No."

"Get the fuck off me. Or I'll scream."

"No, you won't."

I rolled my cock around in her ass.

She started to whimper something, and I said, "Dawn, I need you to be quiet. There are some serious life and death things you don't know about me. I am not going to hurt you in any way. In fact, I am now going to be your protector, but there's something I have to say. As strange as it might seem, I was struck by a thunderbolt up there in Dead Horse Point, and I think I fell in love with you."

I rolled my cock around in her ass a bit more and slowly gave it a thrust or two.

"And I could be fooling myself, but I think the thunderbolt hit you too. But here is the thing: There's stuff about me that you do not know, and by simply being together, both of our lives could be in danger. And by danger, I mean death. I'm sorry to be so rough on you, but I need to know how you'd react and if I could trust you. Can I?"

"Yes," she said softly.

I needed more and pulled my cock all the way out and slammed it back in deep into her ass, once, twice, three times. I knew it hurt and meant it to.

"I'm sorry. I really need to hear you say it again, and this time how you really feel."

"What the fuck is wrong with you! I don't know what you're talking about. Stop it. It hurts, Jax. Whatever you want, I'm okay with it, I swear. Just fucking stop, please. Please stop! For Christ's sake, stop!"

I nailed her a few more times to screams and moans. I stopped again, laying upon Dawn's back. We were both panting.

"Jax, please. I beg you." I could hear the tears in her voice. "I don't know what this is, but you can trust me. You really can." She paused, "I, I, I, fell in love with you too." She paused as she gasped for air. "Jax, I, I think I love you, too."

Happily, there was a believability to her tone and words. I started to kiss her, caress her, and lovingly changed gear and started to make love to her ass. I put my hand on her clit and very slowly started to move my large cock out of Dawn's butt until the head was resting on her rosebud and then slowly pushed it back in.

I could tell she was adjusting to how thick my cock was. "You okay?" I asked.

She moaned yes through her tears. And we started to fuck. Slowly, the kind of assfuck that lovers do.

Dawn's ass was tight. Her anus, the first ring, had loosened, but the second - which is actually the tightest muscle in the human body - hadn't yet, but I could feel it softening as I slowly pumped her.

I whispered to her, "Come on, Dawn, let me fuck your ass. It will seal our bond."

And suddenly, her second ring relaxed, and we were ass fucking like there was no tomorrow.

I had a finger on Dawn's clit and was carefully bringing her up towards orgasm and down as I fucked her ass.

I was edging her. The ass fucking was too good, and I didn't want it to end, and I didn't want her to want it to end it.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear.

Through her tears, I heard, "I love you too."

We went at it for a long time. Dawn's ass was so hot and so tight I had no idea how I was lasting this long.

The multiple orgasms had started again, and she was so over-the-top orgasmic that I had no idea how she was lasting this long.

That ended as I plunged my cock as deep into her ass as I could, screaming to high heaven as I achieved my own gigantic climax and shot my last remaining load deep into her ass, Dawn matching me with what seemed like the largest one she's had all night based on her screams.

I pulled out, rolled Dawn over, kissed away her tears, and held her small body tightly against my chest, enveloping her in my arms.

"If you want me, I'm yours," she whispered with a loving kiss.

And a shot came through the window.