An Assassin's Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...and when I was done with him for the second time under the stands," Medea said, he went out and won a gold and a silver medal for Austria. I like to think I revved his engines up."

"Mr. Baby Jesus, I'm sure you did," laughed Dawn as I returned with the drinks. Gin Gimlets, heavy on the gin.

Dawn took a sip and then another. "Mercy, what is this? It's yummy."

"It's a gimlet," I said. A summer drink. Gin, sweetened lime juice on crushed ice. Don't worry, there's plenty where that came from. I made a pitcher." I lifted my glass, "To happiness and a long life filled with joy."

"I'll drink to that!" said Dawn, and Medea lifted her glass with a knowing smile.

I'd been watching Dawn and marveling at how comfortable she now was hanging out with probably the two most dangerous killers in the world. Sure, the alcohol helped, but the young, naïve college girl was long gone, and I could see the woman she was destined to become: smart, savvy, and confident in herself.

"Okay, Medea, you started this. Come on, tell me more." Dawn said as she held out her glass for a refill. What is the hottest sex you've ever had in your life? Tell me all. No holding back."

Medea lowered her chin and looked up at Dawn through hooded eyes. "I'll tell, but only if you everyone does, including," and, she pointed at me, "Studmuffin over there. Even though I have an idea what Jax will say."

"Okay, deal!" exclaimed Dawn. "I've already won once tonight. I feel lucky. Let's make it a bet. Whoever has the sexiest story wins."

"Yeah, but, who decides the winner, and what's the bet?" I asked.

Medea looked at me. "That's so like you. Where's your sense of adventure?"

"That's what gets you dead. So Dawn, who decides, and what's the bet?"

She took another sip of her gimlet. "Oh, these are good." Medea and I looked at each other in anticipation. "Well, since I already own Jax's ass tonight, let's put all of our asses in the pot," and she giggled. "I'll even throw in his!"

"Okay," I said. "And I guess it will be a two out of three vote. That is if we can decide a two out of three." I looked at Mariya. "If you're lucky, you'll see Dawn's delicious mole," and I pointed to my left pec. "And you were going first..."

"Hey!" Dawn said, slapping my leg. "Don't give away secrets. So Medea, who was the lucky guy?"

"It wasn't a guy."

"Really! What?!"

"He'll probably know this," Medea said, nodding to me. "Maybe not. Anyway, I was on assignment in San Francisco. I was chasing a major smack dealer moving Mexican Brown out of SF. I took a room in a flat and became social friends with my roommate, Sandy. It was good cover. Her boyfriend was dirty, and I hoped he'd lead me to my target. Anyway, one Friday night, Sandy and I were out having fun. Two girls out on the town. You know, Frisco is a great drinking city. Bars everywhere, and you don't have to drive. It's a walking town with great public transport."

"San Francisco? I didn't know you were in San Francisco," I said.

"Yeah, it was before we were partnered. Anyway, we were getting pretty toasted, and Sandy said, "Ever heard of The Gulch? There's a club there called Divas. It's a hoot. Want to go?"

I said, "Polk Gulch? That's the transgender area of SF."

"You were with a trans guy?!" asked Dawn.

Medea's look shut us down. "The place was jumping filled with a smorgasbord of people of every size and stripe, but mostly transwomen. It was filled with laughter, fun, and drink. It smelled of sex. I did my usual survey of a new place, I was cool with it, and we ordered more drinks. Sandy being a large and tall girl, fit right in. I was getting some stares. I guess they weren't used to seeing tall, buff, and my shape dressed in black."

She shrugged and held her glass out for a refill. I gladly poured, wanting to hear more.

"We're at the bar, and a good looking blonde squeezed in next to me. I thought she was a lipstick lesbian, and she said, 'Hi honey, you a tourist who lost her way?"

"No, just out on the town having fun."

She looked me up and down with a slight licking of the lips. "And what kind of fun does a CIS girl think she is going to find here?" and she pinched me on the ass.

"I had stowed my weapons before we went out to avoid trouble since I figured I could handle anything that came along. I wasn't worried and willing to go along for the fun of it. She moved in and gave me one of the hottest and most sensual kisses I'd ever had in my life. I think I surprised her by returning it.

The next thing I knew, my pants were open, and her hand was rubbing my ass and then down to my pussy. I was pretty hammered, and I'll admit I was somewhat disoriented by the lights, the vibe, the music, the drinks, and her hand, and I was starting to get very wet."

Medea looked at me for a reaction. I was getting aroused, and she knew it.

"That's fucking hot. Tell us more!" said Dawn, whose face was flushed and breathing faster.

"I started making out with her -- she didn't know that I like to play - and then a bunch of them dragged me over to a wall, and I let them strap me to these two poles. I figured, 'fuck it,' and let it happen. Spotlights were flashing, and I was stripped nude, placed on full display, and the place was having its way with me. Kissing, fondling, groping. Every inch of me was touched, fondled, and explored. Multiple hands were inside my snatch, and a couple of fingers up my ass. It was hot. Really fucking hot!"

"Are you kidding me?" said Dawn, mouth slightly open.

"Finally, the first girl comes up to me and says, 'This is what happens to CIS tourists in here,' and starts to whip me with a cat-o'-nine tails with her fingers on my clit."

She looked at me with a wink. "Remind you of anything?" Dawn's head was spinning, trying to figure it all out.

"Someone had slipped a blindfold on me. I could hear cheers leading Blondie on, and as she whipped my ass with her fingers up my cunt and rubbing against my clit. I had a screaming orgasm crying to high heaven, and finally collapsing against the straps on the post with her fingers still in my pussy."

"She kissed me and said, "Are you sure you're not gay, sweetheart?" kissed me again and walked away as others tried to do the same things to me that she'd done. Wasn't going to happen. I had no choice. I slipped my bonds, the blindfold and had to take three or four of them out. Somehow Blondie ended up smashed against a wall with the cat-o'-nine tails up her snatch. It was easy enough to do, but poor Sandy thought she had to defend me and took a roundhouse right from one of the women. I had to take her to emergency afterward. We drove away as the paramedics were screaming towards the club.

"I later found out Sandy was gay, the so-called boyfriend had no idea, and that was where she liked to hang out. Maybe they were trying to turn me. I don't know, but that orgasm. That orgasm was the hottest of my life. A one of a kind fantasy I could never have fantasized in a million years."

She leaned over and gave me a kiss. "Nothing personal."

"Hey! How can I compete with a room full of over-sexed lesbians and trans-people. But tying you up to a couple of poles..."

"Wow! Were you okay after that?!" Dawn asked. She was wiggling in her seat.

"Why wouldn't I be okay? I got to knock the shit out of a few people and had the largest orgasm of my life."

Dawn didn't know how to react to that. I caught her sneaking her hand to her crotch.

"That got you hot?" I asked Dawn.

"Yeah, a bit," she said sheepishly.

"I don't blame you. I'm a little tight in my jeans." and I smiled.

"Have you ever done it again?" she asked.

"Not that way," Medea said.

Dawn was off in fantasyland. "I bet it would be so hot to try that."

"It can be arranged," said the spider to the fly as Medea stroked Dawn's thigh.

I waited and watched until Dawn said to me, "Okay! Your turn."

"No, I'm going to go last. Next up is you, my little Southern Belle. Let's see if you can top Medea."

"I don't think I can."

"Sure you can," I said. Remember, you are the hot and sexy McBride twin."

Medea's hand was now stroking higher on Dawn's thigh. "It's okay, sweetie. You don't have to top me in a story. You already have in real life. Look how gorgeous you are."

I smiled.

Medea continued, "Come on. What is the hottest thing you've ever done so far?"

"Alright. I'll try," said Dawn looking down at her shoes and then deciding to go for it. "Well, err, it was the time at the pool party with my twin sister, Denise..."