An Assignment

Story Info
Doing a group assignment for school.
5.5k words
4.51
62.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers

All schools seem to have some twins among the students and our school was no exception having the Smithson boys. Quite frankly those two boys were a pair of honeys. Every girl in the school probably had wet dreams about them. They were nineteen, tall, blonde, and handsome, with great personalities and a decent sense of humour.

They were in a couple of my classes and I got on quite well with them, even if they were frightful teases at times. Personally, I'm eighteen and blonde, petite and intelligent, and yes, I did have a minor crush on Alex and Brian.

It was during History that I got to know that a bit better. Mr Bukatis had handed out group assignments, three people to a group, and for some reason Alex and Brian decided that I was going to be the third person in their group. Seeing no reason to object I agreed, ignoring the killer looks I received from various other class-mates. (Jealousy is a curse, especially when neither Alex nor Brian would be caught dead with some of those girls.)

We divided the research up and agreed to meet on Saturday afternoon to pull the whole project together. I suggested we meet at my place. The boys suggested that I come to theirs. A little subtle inquiry revealed that their parents would be home so I agreed to wander around on the Saturday and we could get the assignment knocked over and be free to do what we wanted.

By Saturday I had a pretty good idea of how my part of the assignment would go. It would just be a case of merging it in with the boys' part. I strolled around and Alex introduced me to Mr Smithson. Apparently Mrs Smithson was visiting her parents. Then we adjourned to Alex's room to complete the assignment.

It turned out that the boys had individual rooms. Alex's was a typical boy's room. Male type stuff plastered over the walls, generally untidy, a sloppily made single bed to one side, and quite a nice desk, complete with PC. The desk was kept in an immaculate condition, which was a complete contrast to the rest of the room.

I raised one eyebrow at Alex after observing his desk and he laughed.

"So I'm a neat freak where my desk is concerned. Go and take a look at Brian's room."

I glanced at Brian and he was smiling, indicating which room was his. I went over and opened the door and wow, what a contrast. The furnishings were the same but the whole room was in an immaculate condition. Except the desk. The desk was a veritable pigsty.

I returned to Alex's room, shaking my head.

"Now you see why we have separate rooms," said Alex with a laugh. "We fought far too much when we were in the same room, our habits driving each other wild. Now shall we get on with the assignment?"

We sat down at the desk and I started explaining what I'd done to this point. I interrupted my explanation to brush a pair of trespassing hands off my legs. I tried to continue but those hands also tried to continue. I gave a little sigh and laid down the law.

"Knock it off, Alex. I'm here to do the assignment. Not to play around with the pair of you."

"I'm Brian," came the reply.

I looked closer at him and then turned to regard the other twin.

"Bullshit," I said. "You're Alex and he's Brian."

"Are you sure? We're identical. People can't tell us apart."

"Really? I guess that means I'm not people because I've always been able to tell you apart, whether you're together or separate."

"Come to think of it, Alex, I can't ever remember hearing her call me by the wrong name," said Brian. "How about you?"

Alex tilted his head to one side, apparently contemplating, then slowly nodded.

"You're right. She's always been able to pick me. How strange."

They both gave me approving looks, while I felt a small warm glow, pleased with myself.

"That's by the by," I said firmly. "Hands off. We have an assignment to do."

"But I don't want to keep my hands off," said Brian. "What about you, Alex?"

"I'm with you on this. I want to do a bit of hands on as well."

"Well you can't," I snapped. "We have this assignment to do. Remember?"

"That's OK. We can do the assignment while touching you."

"No, you can't." I flatly stated that, not wanting any leeway in what I said.

The boys looked at each other, seemed to come to silent agreement, and then Alex spoke up.

"Tell you what. You drop your panties and we'll refrain from trying to grope you and concentrate on the assignment. After the assignment we may try to touch you some more but you'll also be free to pull up your panties."

"Are you crazy?" I demanded. "Why would I agree to something as asinine as that?"

"Because your dress will still cover you quite nicely so you won't be flashing us. We'll all be titillated by the knowledge that you're currently commando but it'll be hands off and assignment ho."

"Besides," added Alex, "as soon as the assignment is finished you can whip your panties back up and you'll no longer be commando. You don't have to take them right off. Just drop them. That'll make it easier for you to haul them up afterwards."

I glared at them, chewing on my lip. I needed to get this assignment done.

"If either of you dare to try and touch me I will stab your hand with my pen," I said vehemently, glaring at them.

They both lifted their hands in the air, pulling away from me.

"Not a finger will touch you," said Alex.

"If we try, stab away," agreed Brian.

Still glaring at them I let my panties slide down, hastily sitting down again, making sure my dress was decently covering me.

"Now, as I was saying before that rude interruption," I began, starting to recap my work all over again.

We progressed slowly through the assignment and the boys were on their best behaviour. That didn't mean that I wasn't acutely aware that my panties were wrapped around my ankles and two young men were sitting right next to me and they knew it as well. Let's just say that I was horribly aware that I was naked under my dress and if either of them cared to lift my dress they'd cop an eyeful.

We were very nearly finished and I was prepared to yank my panties back up at any moment. It wasn't as if the boys could undo the work we'd done. In fact I was just about ready to jump to my feet and do that little thing when a voice from behind us spoke.

"How's it going, Vicki, boys?" asked Mr Smithson.

I turned my head to see him lounging against the door frame, regarding us with amusement. I'd completely forgotten that he was home.

"Just finishing up now, dad," said Alex. "A few minor details and we're done."

Mr Smithson ambled across the room to stand behind my chair. To my surprise he spun it around so I was facing him and he was looking down at me with a smile on his face. He held out his hands to me and, puzzled, I placed mine in them. One tug and I was standing up, frantically wondering if he'd spotted exactly where my panties were.

The answer to that became clear when he reached down and lifted the hem of my dress, exposing my privates for all to see, and all were looking as the boys had pushed their chairs back a bit and they were both looking at me, whacking great grins on their faces.

"Anyone care to explain?" Mr Smithson asked while I just stood there, blushing furiously.

"It's their fault," I insisted. "They made me."

I had no objection whatsoever to throwing the boys under the bus that was their father.

Mr Smithson turned to look at Alex and Alex threw his hands in the air.

"Why look at me?" he demanded. "What makes you think it was my idea?"

"It's always you, Alex," Mr Smithson pointed out. "Why wouldn't this be you as well?"

"Okay, fine. I might have suggested that if she dropped her panties while we did the assignment we'd behave and wouldn't make any sort of pass at her for the duration. I didn't really think she'd go for it."

"What choice did I have?" I demanded hotly. "You and Brian were all over me. If the cops checked me for fingerprints they'd find enough to charge you."

Mr Smithson seemed amused but also curious.

"Why would you suggest something like that in the first place?"

The boys looked a little shifty.

"We figured," said Brian, "that if Vicki had to sit next to us for an hour or so with no panties, knowing that we knew she had no panties, she'd probably get worked up to a certain amount. We thought that would give us an edge in seducing her after the assignment was complete."

Mr Smithson laughed but I felt incensed. How dare they?

"Cute," he said, "and it seems to have worked."

The three of us looked at him, probably all with the same thought. What was he on about?

"Haven't you noticed?" he said. "Sweet little Vicki hasn't said boo about the fact that I'm holding her dress up so we can all admire her."

That realisation hit me like a slap in the face. He was right. I was just standing there with my dress lifted up while he and the boys ogled me. Before I could take action to slap his hand away his other hand came down and slipped between my legs, cupping my vulva and squeezing it lightly, while my eyes opened wide in shock.

"Yes, hot and wet and willing," Mr Smithson said. "It looks like you were on a winner for once, Alex."

"I'm none of those things," I protested. "Damned if I'll let either of them seduce me."

"Are you sure?" the wretched man asked, his hand doing terrible things to me while I twisted about and tried to pull away from it.

"Yes," I managed to gasp out, and he gave me a delightedly devious smile.

"Well, that just leaves one option," he told me. "Just slip your legs around my waist once I've lifted you."

With that his arms circled me and his hands closed over my buttocks. As an extra (from his point of view, not mine), his arms also lifted my dress up and away, leaving me exposed from my navel down. As he lifted me he was holding me against himself and I realised that at some stage he'd unzipped. How did I know this? Dead easy. I could feel his erection pressing against me as he lifted, dragging me along it.

It seemed to me that I had no choice but to wrap my legs around his waist, trying to hold myself up and away from that erection. I felt it slip between my legs and I just knew it was hovering just below my passage.

Mr Smithson lowered me just a tiny bit and now I could feel his cock brushing against my pudenda, just nestling against my inner lips which were, unfortunately, protruding slightly.

He left one hand on my bottom to hold me in place while the other went between my legs. A little bit of exploration and he was parting my lips, steering his cock so it now pressed ever so slightly into me. Then he sort of humped his hips and the head of his cock pushed past the entrance, making itself at home in my warm, wet, cave.

I was protesting and yelling at him to stop it and to take it out and he was very busy ignoring anything I had to say. Instead he just humped his hips again and pushed deeper into me. I was clutching hold of him, trying to pull myself up, but his hands just came around and closed over my hips. With that hold I was dead. His cock pressed up and at the same time his hands on my hips pulled down firmly, forcing his cock into me whether I would or not.

From the easy way he seemed to slide into me that little commando stunt must have aroused me more than I thought. He seemed to encounter absolutely zero resistance, and took full advantage of that fact.

"You take that out," I demanded, giving him a laser death glare which was totally ignored. (Both the demand and the laser eyes.) Instead of doing as told he just turned to the boys while holding me in place.

"Why don't the pair of you do something useful and help Vicki out of her things? She'll feel much better without them."

"No I won't" I said quickly, once again finding my wishes didn't count. If asked I'd have said no way those two could strip me naked but they very quickly demonstrated that it wasn't a problem from their point of view. My top came off, followed by my dress, and then my bra was unclipped and that was it. I was starkers.

Mr Smithson turned and wedged me against the wall, pinning me there with his weight. Then his cock pulled right back and returned, and from my perspective everything changed.

I wasn't exactly a virgin, but that didn't mean I was greatly experienced, either. From what my small experience had shown me, once the boy sticks it in he then goes completely bananas, banging away just as fast as he can in case someone comes and steals his prize. This was nothing like that.

With that first powerful thrust I seemed to go from 'woe is me' to 'wow is me'. My whole body seemed to be galvanised, all my nerves apparently being tweaked. It didn't stop there, either. He pulled back and repeated the move, not in a rush but taking his time to ensure I felt every inch of him sliding into me.

I found myself gasping and trying to push to meet him, any trepidation I might have felt just pushed away by his charging cock, which was letting nothing get in the way of its triumphant march forward.

Up to this point, if asked about sex, I'd have said I could take it or leave it and would prefer to leave it. Now, oh my god, I didn't want him to stop. It was wonderful what he was doing to me and I wanted, no, needed more.

More is what I got as he just kept on banging away, each thrust exciting me just a little bit more. Who am I kidding? Each thrust was exciting me a whole lot more and I was surprised I wasn't screaming for more, more, more.

The pressure inside me just kept building and I knew something was going to have to give. As far as I could tell one of us was just going to collapse, unable to stand the pace any more. When I felt him starting to speed up I knew I was dead as I just wasn't going to be able to handle it.

I was quite surprised when, instead of dying, I climaxed, and climaxed in a big way. Although it wasn't my first climax it was definitely the first time I'd been brought to a climax by a cock inside me. I gave a small shriek, feeling it wash over me, leaving me trembling.

I felt myself being guided down onto the carpet and wound up there on my hands and knees, feeling a little bemused, while someone thoughtfully wiped me down, for which I was grateful as I was feeling somewhat sticky. Seeing I was getting myself back together I turned my head to see which kind souls was assisting me and there was Alex kneeling behind me.

I wouldn't have minded that so much, even if it did mean he was getting a hell of a view, but I could also see that his trousers were down and his cock was up and he was getting closer.

I was all, "What the hell do you think you're going to do?" in a voice that loudly suggested that whatever he thought it was it wasn't going to happen.

"This," he said, and lunged forward, his cock driving fully into me while I squealed indignantly.

"Okay, remember to take it nice and slow, Alex," his father said. "I know you want to go like a bull at a gate but you'll find that taking your time and building up to a finish is much more fun in the long run."

Alex was a teenager. Since when did teenagers ever take notice of what their parents said? From right then and there, apparently. Alex wrapped his arms around me, covering my breasts and playing with them while he started moving with a nice smooth stroke. He was pulling right back, pausing a moment, and then thrusting firmly into me, squeezing my breasts at the same time. Somehow or other I got the impression he was gritting his teeth in his attempt to take things slowly.

From my position I found that firm unhurried thrust was doing to me exactly what Mr Smithson had done to me. My arousal hadn't had a chance to die away and now it was sticking its head up, looking around, and screaming fun, fun, fun.

For my part I was bouncing my bottom, lifting it and pushing back to meet Alex as he banged into me. For his part he was cheering me on, laughing and thoroughly enjoying himself, swearing to me that he could keep this up for ages yet.

He certainly kept going for a while. Not as long as his father had, in my opinion, but definitely long enough to give a good account of himself. Eventually that pounding of his cock inside me started screwing over my nervous system, twanging away at any nerve that didn't have something else to do, and I was gasping and waiting for a finish.

Alex went into an end run and I went into a climax before he got fairly going, resulting in him desperately trying to catch up and fire off before I finished, looking terrible relieved when he managed to do so.

This time when I was being helped to clean up a little I guessed what might be going to happen. Assuming that Brian was behind me, cock ready and waiting, I rolled over and sat up. I was spot on. Brian was right there, trousers down, etcetera, smiling at me.

"No need to panic," he said. "I wasn't going to just grab you."

He put a heavy emphasis on the 'I' while giving Alex a smug look.

"Some of us know how to be gentlemen," he continued, and I stupidly relaxed a little.

Brian casually took hold of my ankles and lifted my legs high and I mean really high. Seeing he also moved closer to me I found myself being rotated so my back was flat on the carpet and still he was pushing my legs higher. I was bent so far that I could see my own vulva, which I hadn't expected to do.

"This way you'll be able to see exactly what I'm doing to you," he told me, at the same time kneeling between my thighs. He caught my legs on his shoulders to hold them up where they were and then quite blatantly parted my lips and guided his cock into position. I was horrified. It's one thing to know that the damn things are not the smallest things around, but that doesn't matter nearly so much when you're just feeling them. Now I was watching this huge cock happily pushing its way into me and I couldn't help but scream as it vanished.

Fucking men. The three of them laughed at my scream. That didn't stop me wanting to scream again as Brian's cock just plunged into me. I was shocked to see how my lips seemed to just close around him, accepting him as he vanished into me.

Being of a considerate nature he held himself up and away from me so I could get the full picture of his cock taking control of the situation. I was treated to the lovely sight of his cock slowly being extracted, almost popping right out of me, my lips clinging to it, before Brian reversed direction and plunged in once more.

Even though watching his cock doing its happy dance was distracting it wasn't distracting enough to take my awareness away from the actual presence of it inside me. He was sliding in and out, stirring up my arousal, putting me back on track for another session, want it or not.

Oddly enough I did have enough sense left to wonder if the boys were just showing natural talent or if their father had actually trained them on how to fuck or if they'd just practised a lot. That quite naturally led me to wonder just how you'd teach a couple of teenage boys to fuck and I decided then and there I didn't want to know. Still, the pair of them were certainly more skilled than boys their age had any right to be. Their abilities were streets ahead of my previous experiences. (Excepting Mr Smithson's effort. He was somewhat better than the boys. Gave them something to aspire to, I guess.)

Through all my musings Brian was beavering away, giving his all. For my part all I could do was lie there and take it. I couldn't even push up to meet him, what with the way he had me doubled over and pinned by his weight.

It seemed to me that my being unable to cooperate with Brian meant that he was able to go on for longer. He'd set up a steady pace and I could do nothing, zip, zilch, to urge him on. The pace was up to him and him alone.

Brian finally reached the point where he couldn't go on any longer. I knew when he reached that point because his movements became a lot more hectic as he started bouncing on me at a great rate. That extra speed was enough to send me spiralling out of control, climaxing with a groan as Brian let loose, flooding me internally.

Ashson
Ashson
8,550 Followers
12